Barack Obama, our next President

Barack Obama, our next President

There are 1681133 comments on the Hampton Roads Daily Press story from Nov 5, 2008, titled Barack Obama, our next President. In it, Hampton Roads Daily Press reports that:

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampton Roads Daily Press.

Nostrilis Waxman

Simsbury, CT

#1086616 Feb 25, 2014
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>see. i just paid $250 for a home inspection, and they back up their work...
if the roof needs work and they missed it, i can charge them for it...
if the foundation is cracked and they missed it, they pay for their mistake...\
don't you have such services in CA?
Here we go again!

"I" just did this, "I" just did that.

It's all about you, right "Hyime"?

Just keep voting for Obama, idiot. He'll fix your I, me, and my problem.
sonicfilter

Fishers, IN

#1086620 Feb 25, 2014
In_Cold_Blood wrote:
<quoted text>
TPM muckraking? LOL
The 'potential for violence'? LOL! I'd bet it remains high in every urban ghetto area in the country, too. Do you have gang banger numbers? Are they up or down?
Don't White People Kill Each Other, Too?

And yet we keep hearing about black-on-black crime because it fits the false media narrative.

What Will, Steele and O'Reilly failed to mention is the exacting truth that white Americans are just as likely to be killed by other whites. According to Justice Department statistics (pdf), 84 percent of white people killed every year are killed by other whites.

http://www.theroot.com/articles/culture/2012/...

http://bjs.ojp.usdoj.gov/content/pub/pdf/htus...
Nostrilis Waxman

Simsbury, CT

#1086621 Feb 25, 2014
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>see. i just paid $250 for a home inspection, and they back up their work...
Sorry Hyime. A home "inspection" is not a warranty or insurance.

It is simply a means for your "lender" to protect themselves from your poor decision.

Sure you can sue them, but the Democrat attorney will get most of the money.

That's the way you Democrats like it.
sonicfilter

Fishers, IN

#1086624 Feb 25, 2014
Republicans Drag Senate To A Halt To Force A Vote On Iran Sanctions

Senate Republicans are dragging the upper chamber to a halt in an effort to force a vote on a bill that a wide cross section of observers warn will bring the U.S. closer to war with Iran

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/02/25/sena...

so once again, they ignore the voters.

Americans back Iran deal by 2-to-1 margin: Reuters/Ipsos poll

Polling on Iran Deal Shows Americans Prefer Diplomacy, Not War
Following the 'historic' deal struck between Iran and the P5+1, US respondents show their support for peaceful solutions

According to Reuters, 44 percent of those polled in the U.S. were in favor of the diplomatic resolution, with only 22 percent opposed to the deal in which six world powers including the U.S. agreed to see a portion of crippling sanctions against Iran lifted in exchange for a reduction of uranium enrichment and closer monitoring of the country's nuclear energy program.

Despite noted shortcomings, foreign policy analysts, experts and progressives widely came out in support of the deal, with many calling it a 'historic' boost for peace in the region despite continued threats from Israel to act against Iran unilaterally.

In addition, according to the poll, if the deal falls apart before a final agreement can be made only 20 percent want U.S. military force to be used against Iran, while 31 percent favor further diplomacy and 49 percent said the U.S. should then increase sanctions.

While the poll showed the majority of Americans are generally in support of the state of Israel, 65 percent still agreed with the statement that the United States "should not become involved in any military action in the Middle East unless America is directly threatened." Only twenty-one percent disagreed with that statement.

Overall, as Reuters notes, the poll shows a growing resistance, or weariness, against another U.S. war in the Middle East, "after long, costly wars in Iraq and Afghanistan."

https://www.commondreams.org/headline/2013/11...
Nostrilis Waxman

Simsbury, CT

#1086628 Feb 25, 2014
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>yes, we do not extend memberships to your kind...regardless of recent inheritances...
Why do you feel the need to lie?
Realtime

Cape Canaveral, FL

#1086629 Feb 25, 2014
woodtick57 wrote:
I can't speak for the Cali poster but a home inspection in my state is worthless as is a termite inspection.

Many of the home inspection companies here are subsidiaries of the RE ompanies__ReMax etc etc. If you hire your own inspector__you'll likely lose the deal.
GOPidiots

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#1086630 Feb 25, 2014
Nostrilis Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
The ruskie got some great news today and is always happy. If you want to insult me, libtard, call me a Democrat. As far as being happy, I just realized I can retire early, thanks to something that worked out very well.
I look forward to annoying lowlife liberals even more when I do, but at my age, it's still a way off, old man.
What a thrilling retirement...posting on Topix 24/7.
Nostrilis Waxman

Simsbury, CT

#1086631 Feb 25, 2014
YOUNG WOMAN IN YOGA PANTS wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow! Is that a banana in you pocket or you jus' glad to be near somebody smart like me?
No, I do know there are programs for people like you. I do thank god every day that none of my kids will end up like you. Obama loves you.
DEMidiots

Satellite Beach, FL

#1086632 Feb 25, 2014
GOPidiots wrote:
<quoted text>
One can tell that is all you are doing for retirement; that and supporting Obama's Lie of the Year, as well as all his others.
Nostrilis Waxman

Simsbury, CT

#1086633 Feb 25, 2014
woodtick57 wrote:
Hi thread liar. Isn't it time for you to go watch your movie?

"I just paid"!

"I can charge"!

I this, I that, blah, blah, blah....

Why don't you ask Obama, liar?

You are a GD liar and idiot.

Good night, sweetie!
Nostrilis Waxman

Simsbury, CT

#1086634 Feb 25, 2014
GOPidiots wrote:
<quoted text>
Lily, I have a long way to go to retirement. I'm not old and fat like you.

I never will be.
Nostrilis Waxman

Simsbury, CT

#1086635 Feb 25, 2014
Good night, Hyime.

I will always remember you as the me, my and I child.

“you know i know”

Since: Oct 07

denver

#1086636 Feb 25, 2014
This is what liberalism begets:

What Latin or Asian, or White poet has written like this?
"I got the extermination blues, jew-boys. I got the Hitler syndrome figured."
"We are all beautiful (except white people, they are full of, and made of sh&t)."
"Come up, black dada / nihilismus. Rape the white girls. Rape / their fathers. Cut the mothers' throats."
"The fag's death they gave us on a cross... they give us to worship a dead jew and not ourselves."
Amiri Baraka (formerly LeRoi Jones) was not abjured; he was anointed Poet Laureate of New Jersey (somebody must have liked his work). Molefi Kete Asante included him in his list of 100 Greatest African Americans: A Biographical Encyclopedia.

Another of his favorites from a 1965 essay:
"Most American white men are trained to be fags. For this reason it is no wonder their faces are weak and blank.…The average ofay [white person] thinks of the black man as potentially raping every white lady in sight. Which is true, in the sense that the black man should want to rob the white man of everything he has. But for most whites the guilt of the robbery is the guilt of rape. That is, they know in their deepest hearts that they should be robbed, and the white woman understands that only in the rape sequence is she likely to get cleanly, viciously popped."

100 Greatest African Americans? I probably would have put Wendell Scott on the list instead....but that's just me.

I think Il Duce and Moochelle had him at the WH for lobster and arugula, several times.

“you know i know”

denver

#1086637 Feb 25, 2014
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
Um-m-mm..so...who cares?
Robert Parker will step in to take over. Don't worry 'bout it.
OK, who is Robert Parker?

Since: Mar 11

St. Croix valley

#1086638 Feb 25, 2014
Nostrilis Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
Why do you feel the need to lie?
what did i lie about? when? i show you lies all the time you have yet to show one of mine..

you now join the

NOT.EVEN,ONE

club...

“you know i know”

denver

#1086639 Feb 25, 2014
PDUPONT wrote:
<quoted text>
Cornell GLI Study Finds Keystone XL Pipeline Will Create Few Jobs
Previous Studies Are Misleading; Project May Kill More Jobs Than It Creates.
Cornell GLI’s new report, Pipe Dreams? Jobs Gained, Jobs Lost by the Construction of Keystone XL (pdf) examines the job impacts of TransCanada Corportation's Keystone XL Pipeline, the proposed pipeline that would transport tar sands oil almost 2,000 miles from Alberta, Canada to the Gulf of Mexico in Texas. The report reviews claims made by TransCanada and the American Petroleum Institute that the project will create 20,000 construction and manufacturing and 119,000 (direct, indirect and induced) jobs.
The report concludes that the job estimates put forward by TransCanada are unsubstantiated and the project will not only create fewer jobs than industry states, but that the project could actually kill more jobs than it creates. Main findings include:
• The project budget that has a direct impact on U.S. employment is between $3 and $4 billion or about half of what industry claims.
• 50% or more of the steel pipe, the main material input used for Keystone XL, will be manufactured outside of the U.S.
• Jobs will be temporary and between 85-90% of the people hired to do the work will be non-local or from out of state.
• The Perryman study, which estimates around 119,000 (direct, indirect and induced) jobs is a poorly documented study commissioned by TransCanada.
• Job losses would be caused by additional fuel costs in the Midwest, pipeline spills, pollution and the rising costs of climate change. Even one year of fuel price increases as a result of Keystone XL could cancel out some or all of the jobs created by the project.
www.ilr.cornell.edu/.../research/keystonexl.h... ...
Dumbass eggheads who have never worked outside of academia don't know their butt from a hole in the ground, just like you.
Patrick n Angela

United States

#1086640 Feb 25, 2014
Several Russian MPs arrived in Crimea, the pro-Russian peninsula of Ukraine, over Monday night.

They were welcomed by two Crimean MPs.

The Russian MPs from the Liberal Democratic party delivered the message that Crimeans could claim Russian citizenship.

Former Soviet leader Khrushchev gave the region to Ukraine in the fifties as a symbol of friendship between the two countries. The area still has strong ties to Moscow and many Crimeans are fearful of losing this identity.

Anatoli Mareta, a Cossack and protester from Crimea said:
“Right now, I think that Ukraine is in an expectant mood. Well, we hope that if anything starts here like it did with the war in Ossetia, that Russia won’t stand on the sidelines.”

In 2008, Russia claimed it was protecting its citizens in Abkhazia and South Ossetia when it stepped into the war with Georgia.

The Russian MPs have also said that if Crimeans prefer to rejoin Russia, the decision will be rubberstamped by Moscow.

“you know i know”

denver

#1086643 Feb 25, 2014
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Tea Party News. Of course they will try to make something out of it.
What is the Tea Party plan to replace the ACA??? How many would they cause to lose their insurance coverage? What has the Tea Party done in the past for health care reform?
Whast has any member of the Tea Party ever done for America???
They kicked over 700 lowlife scumbag demorat traitors out of office in the 2010 midterms, that's a pretty good start.
Nostrils Waxman

Simsbury, CT

#1086644 Feb 25, 2014
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>what did i lie about? when? i show you lies all the time you have yet to show one of mine..
you now join the
NOT.EVEN,ONE
club...
You are such an idiot, you don't even know when you are lying.

You just got through saying I had an inheritance.

A lie, from a liar.

Since: Mar 11

St. Croix valley

#1086645 Feb 25, 2014
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>I can't speak for the Cali poster but a home inspection in my state is worthless as is a termite inspection.
Many of the home inspection companies here are subsidiaries of the RE ompanies__ReMax etc etc. If you hire your own inspector__you'll likely lose the deal.
you read the contract they signed? was that you rummaging around my study last night?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

NCAA Basketball Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 2 hr June VanDerMark 326,068
What role do you think humans play in global wa... (Sep '14) 7 hr hojo 12,044
News UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) Jan 13 I Need U 35,345
News Horsechief commits to Pacific (Mar '06) Jan 4 NicePhartts 8
News Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex ma... (Aug '10) Dec 24 Randy from Wooster 201,884
News Girl Charged After Sending Explicit Selfie: 'I'... Dec 23 Ink Pharted 4
How to Recover Deleted or lost Contacts from Sa... (Dec '14) Dec 17 illikad 14
More from around the web