Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Comments (Page 49,815)

Showing posts 996,281 - 996,300 of1,034,381
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
The Debil Is Trash

Buffalo, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2014

Judged:

No the debil isn't worth ... much. I wouldn't have put it quite this way ... But it'll work.

I would have had more pity for one so psychologically messed up.

But, Thanks for doing my biding.
new yawk wrote:
You're not worth s**tting on you pos. I hope you choke on your own filth
new yawk

Buffalo, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2014

Judged:

positronium wrote:
<quoted text>Its the same exact reply he uses on everybody. His footprints are all over the dam threads
“Gloria Ad Caput Venire” Thay't means, "Gloria's gone an' kilt herself over the syphillis" right?
Poirot

Belgium

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2014

Judged:

"Dead babies, dead babies for sale! Oui monsiour, surely you need some dead babies for zee soup. Non?"
Poirot

Belgium

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2014

Judged:

"A little but-ter, a little gar-lic, some salt and pep-per, and, voila! You have zee dead baby zoup! Lip-smacking good!"

Since: May 11

Woodbury, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2014

Judged:

fetch almighty wrote:
<quoted text>liberals use children to promote scams-if you say they promote scams using children and future in the same sentence--there in sentence is the liberal scam.
Funny stuff coming from a person who would screw over her own grandchildren.

That is exactly what the future is all about.

Well, for most people. For you right whiners its about being selfish & out right stupid.
Poirot

Belgium

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2014

Judged:

A lit-tle diversion from the us-ual anti-Obama twaddle, non? We trade zee recipes for all the things zat can be made from zee dead babies, eh?

“All Human Freedom began”

Since: May 10

Happy Pesach

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2014

Judged:

LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
Dozens of empty school buses could have been utilized to transport every citizen out of New Orleans the day before. They got swept away like everything else.
But Nagin couldn't wait to find the first camera the next day and call Bush a racist.
What goes around, comes around...
"In other words, the black democrat mayor, who was so critical of President Bush for not doing more to prevent the disaster and help New Orleans after the levees broke, even demonizing him as a heartless racist, was mismanaging funds and operations that could have reinforced the levees and saved lives. Instead of building up the levees, he was building up his own personal fortunes."

*not only building up his personal finances, he was experiencing his personal orgasm with a hooker paid for with tax payer money. It is what the democrats do.

The Debil Dribbles

Buffalo, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2014

Judged:

Are you sharing debil's itinerary from today? TMI ... but thanks new yawk

Condolences on that blood test report debil , you dis-eased dribbling biatch!

HaHaaHaaa ...!!!
new yawk wrote:
<quoted text>
“Gloria Ad Caput Venire” Thay't means, "Gloria's gone an' kilt herself over the syphillis" right?
Poirot

Belgium

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2014

Judged:

The Debil Is Trash wrote:
No the debil isn't worth ... much. I wouldn't have put it quite this way ... But it'll work.
I would have had more pity for one so psychologically messed up.
But, Thanks for doing my biding.
<quoted text>
"How about you, madame? A litre of dead babies to help you and your family to make eet through zee long, cold win-ter? You won't re-gret eet..."
Poirot

Belgium

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2014

Judged:

"Eef you would like something a lee-tle out of zee ord-inary, I have some TERRIFIC dead baby pate'... yes, zee babies are force-fed grain and potatoes unteel zey are harvet-ed at tzee peak of ripeness. Pair-fection eetself!"
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2014

Judged:

Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Gibberish and silliness on steroids from someone who has no concept of the Katrina timeline.
Who had access to the school busses? Where were the drivers?
Another in the long list of topics that you're totally clueless about.
It's no wonder that you can't buy a freakin house__you can't concentrate your thoughts.
anybody who can drive can drive a school bus if necessary....
Todd Martin

Babylon, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2014

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Funny stuff coming from a person who would screw over her own grandchildren.
That is exactly what the future is all about.
Well, for most people. For you right whiners its about being selfish & out right stupid.
Well, talk about the future for our grandchildren, most liberals won't be satisfied until the US is one coast to coast version of Detroit and everything is FREE but we are all POOR but EQUAL.

But never mind all that.

Can you tell which picture is which? One is a prostitute, one a transvestite, one a flashy model and the other is the current First Lady of the United States.

This is so challenging!

http://liberallogic101.com/...
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2014

Judged:

Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Jury reaches verdict on 4 of 5 counts in Dunn (loud music) trial. Probably kicked M1__will be interesting to see what did stick.
Live on CNN
I'm going to the track to drink beer and eat shrimp and oysters Rockefeller__have fun.
hasta manana
Have fun, it'll be interesting to see the outcome for sure. Meanwhile Zimmerman is whining that he is homeless and has ptsd. Oh boo effing hoo.
The Debil Is Mental

Buffalo, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2014

Judged:

Your parents spawned a litre with your daddy's defective sperm, and your mama's old eggs and look at how you turned out.

Crazy ... Like "The Bad Seed"

You are the poster child for abortion. Liberals should use you in their pro-abortion ads.
Poirot wrote:
<quoted text>
"How about you, madame? A litre of dead babies to help you and your family to make eet through zee long, cold win-ter? You won't re-gret eet..."
Todd Martin

Babylon, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2014

Judged:

Poirot wrote:
"Eef you would like something a lee-tle out of zee ord-inary, I have some TERRIFIC dead baby pate'... yes, zee babies are force-fed grain and potatoes unteel zey are harvet-ed at tzee peak of ripeness. Pair-fection eetself!"
Oh, I get it. A modern day version of Soylent Green, which is also dispensed by the government because no one has a job.
The Debil Is Mental

Buffalo, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2014

Judged:

This isn't The Psychiatric Center ... Wrong thread.

Keep your childhood trauma to yourself.
Ditchdiggers Daughter wrote:
I was born a ditch-digger's daughter
In a holler far away from Butcher Holler
We was poor but we had love
Thay't was one thing daddy made sure of
Takin' baths with him and "Pedro" in the water...

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2014

Judged:

fetch almighty wrote:
<quoted text>"In other words, the black democrat mayor, who was so critical of President Bush for not doing more to prevent the disaster and help New Orleans after the levees broke, even demonizing him as a heartless racist, was mismanaging funds and operations that could have reinforced the levees and saved lives. Instead of building up the levees, he was building up his own personal fortunes."
*not only building up his personal finances, he was experiencing his personal orgasm with a hooker paid for with tax payer money. It is what the democrats do.
The list keeps growing.

Brotha Kwame Kilpatrick of Detroit.
Brotha Marion Barry of D.C.
Bush-Bashing Brotha Ray Nagin

and if I had a few mor eminutes, I could pull up a lot more....
The Debil Is Mental

Buffalo, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2014

Judged:

This isn't thread isn't to be used for seeking Gestalt Therapy or The Freudian Foundation.

Stop projecting the reason why/how you were traumatized in childhood into becoming mentally ill.
Debil Daughter wrote:
I was born a ditch-digger's daughter
In a holler far away from Butcher Holler
We was poor but we had love
Thay't was one thing daddy made sure of
Takin' baths with him and "Big Boy" underwater...
Yeah, that's better
Todd Martin

Babylon, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2014

Judged:

mdbuilder wrote:
<quoted text>
You started off pretty good, then, you lost it completely. Shall I point out the most corrupt cities in the country and who runs them? I agree that race is less of a constant than party, but realistically, they go hand in hand.
It is just part of their daily culture.

Just a small sampling from today alone:

Cleveland disabled vet victim of savage beat down, teen gang calls him ‘white boy’
http://www.nydailynews.com/news/national/disa...

Bishop Orlando Findlayter’s finances in question after being spared a night in jail
Mayor de Blasio’s favorite minister, Orlando Findlayter, has some questionable finances. The bishop, who has been approved to get thousands of dollars, never filed paperwork for either of his organizations.
http://www.nydailynews.com/new-york/bishop-or...

Tongue kiss of MIA symbol by Air Force Staff Sgt. Cherish Byers goes viral, sparks outrage
http://www.nydailynews.com/news/national/tong...

Since: May 11

Woodbury, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2014

Judged:

fetch almighty wrote:
Ex-New Orleans Mayor Ray Nagin's conviction on corruption charges leaves little doubt the Katrina disaster would never have unfolded as fatally as it did had there not been Third World-style mismanagement in that city.
*Third world style management by a black mayor. mmm mmm mmm.
Yet another racist f*ck right whiner.

What does race have to do with it.
Crooked politicians should all be prosecuted.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 996,281 - 996,300 of1,034,381
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent NCAA Basketball Discussions

Search the NCAA Basketball Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 4 min Ink 303,199
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 15 min Dave Nelson 217,166
Carmelo Anthony, Wes Johnson, Dion Waiters faci... 10 hr bruno piretti 1
UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) Fri Fight On 26,094
Syracuse basketball: Jim Boeheim tells ESPN Tyl... Apr 14 Lenox Da Kid 2
loan offer (Jun '13) Apr 14 Bryan Cranston 81
Burke Calls Shots With The Best (Feb '08) Apr 12 maryann 19
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••