Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
Aphelion

Melbourne, FL

#1082802 Feb 19, 2014
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>
you know i don't post things i cannot back up...
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

You should be a stand up comodian .... two flushes and your done.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#1082803 Feb 19, 2014
dem wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm not saying it was the debil, but if it was then I can assume he has charmed your extra large panties off.
She'll say the debil made her do it!

Since: May 11

Landisburg, PA

#1082804 Feb 19, 2014
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
Is abusing semantics a paying job on your planet?
Your children grow up and become adults... well, normal children grow up and become adults.
In the United States of America, a person is an adult when they reach the age of 18, dufus.
Websters:

child
noun, often attributive \&#712;ch&#299;(-& #601;)ld\

: a young person

: a son or daughter

: an adult who acts like a child : a childlike or childish person

Read an obituary sometimes: I just read one this morning about a guy who died at the age of 95. It stated he was survived by 4 children & listed them. They were all married & he had lots of grandchildren.

According to you, this guy had 4 children starting when he wass 77 years old & they all were married under the age of 18 & some had multiple babies before the age of 18.

Right? This is what you are saying.

You are just plain dumber than sh*t.

On the Ron Paul Channel, it says this " Dr. Paul and his high-school love and wife of more than 55 years, Carol, have five children, 19 grandchildren, and six great-grandchildren."

So, Rand Paul is under 18 years old?

Dumbf*ck
Realtime

Deltona, FL

#1082805 Feb 19, 2014
LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
Again, it was CNN who reported this (among many other news outlets).
Maybe you just need a more open mind.
http://www.cnn.com/2014/01/15/politics/senate...
"Separately, the findings also noted what the FBI had told the panel -- that 15 people cooperating with its investigation had been killed in Benghazi, undercutting the investigation. It was not clear if the killings were related to the probe."
(...word-for-word...)
Unless there are details and an actual source it's gibberish.

And re: your other stupid question__Special agent Scott Strickland who was with the ambassador and Sean Smith works for the State Department and "can" be subpoenaed.

We can only assume that the Issa is not interested in what he has to say.

The status of those that were evacuated from the CIA base, were similar to Ty Woods__operatives and independent contractors, some may not have even been American's.

Pretty sure I've already explained to your stupid azz that only the CIA director is beholden to the POTUS.

Maybe one of these days you'll land on a subject that you actually understand__so far your batting zero doll.

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#1082806 Feb 19, 2014
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>those survivors could be subpoenaed at any time. they haven't been by anyone.
what is it you think they would be able to shed new light on?
http://www.whitehousedossier.com/2013/07/18/w...

http://tinyurl.com/c8slhgh

You're so stupid that you'd argue with an oncoming train.

Come to think of it......why don't you try it?

Since: Mar 11

St. Croix valley

#1082807 Feb 19, 2014
LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
It was a CNN article. But any news source reporting the findings of the Senate Committee's findings also reported it.
Do you know why all those Americans on the ground haven't spoken up or testified yet? And why Congressional investigators are meeting such resistance to have these eye witness accounts on record?
all they have to do is subpoena them why haven't they?

again, what is it you think they would add to the facts we already know of that night?

parroting things you don't really understand just makes it obvious you really have no idea of the issue you are talking about..

Landisburg, PA

#1082808 Feb 19, 2014
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
I would suggest starting by stopping ICE from smuggling children of illegal aliens into the United States.
Then, when applying for residency, I would suggest the government stop making it the standard procedure of forcing everyone applying to complete a I-604 waiver for illegal entry into the United States, which is standard practice by the Obama government today.
Today, Obama's government is focussed on giving illegal aliens residency, and alll legal applicants are forced into that loop, which prevents them from completing the legitimate process for residency.
I just went through that for the daughter of my wife. I had to call Ted Cruz's office to get out of that loop after being in it for 4 months.
... problem solved. ;-)
I get it.

If an illegal finds a easily duped US citizen to marry, all of their family should be allowed residency, right? Or do you think you're special. Nice to know Ted Cruz is for this type of action.
dem

Chicago, IL

#1082809 Feb 19, 2014
LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
No, I meant what you implied. Now ask me again without your false assumptions, and I'll answer the question.
You sound confused, dumb carol.
You should concentrate on getting that used furniture and clothing for your 'new' used home.
dem

Chicago, IL

#1082810 Feb 19, 2014
lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
She'll say the debil made her do it!
She seems so disappointed and hurt that it wasn't me.

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

#1082811 Feb 19, 2014
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
this is a union thug talking, not VW management....
VW workers in Tennessee may ultimately form a "works council" outside the corruption of the UAW.....
VW located in Tennessee instead of Detroit to begin with because they didn't want crummy Detroit UAW labor.....
Galt is very correct.(as usual)

Landisburg, PA

#1082812 Feb 19, 2014
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
just another lie, the biggest one of all......
doctors and hospitals already limit their Medicare practices, just to stay in business.....
Medicare patients are seen by private doctors and private hospitals.

Single payer does not mean government owned hospitals & government employed doctors.

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

#1082813 Feb 19, 2014
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>you haven't smacked me on anything..you have stolen my schtick...(but then you have proven time and time again you are unable of thinking for yourself...)
it is you that runs from your own words..that runs from open challenges i have made to you over a hundred times now
you know it. i know it...anyone who reads these pages knows it. i can prove it, you can only run from it...
You have no schtick. Shalom

St. Croix valley

#1082814 Feb 19, 2014
Aphelion wrote:
<quoted text>
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA
You should be a stand up comodian .... two flushes and your done.
and have yet to provide a post of mine that i cannot back up...

why is that again?

Landisburg, PA

#1082815 Feb 19, 2014
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
dumbass Dave can conclude whatever he wishes, but Galt has never made any such statements.......
unlike dumbass Dave, some people make abstract arguments unrelated to their personal circumstances........
but dumbass Dave can't read above a third grade level.....
The truth hurts, doesn't it Galt.

St. Croix valley

#1082816 Feb 19, 2014
well...have to finish cleaning...we have guests arriving at our summer house and we haven't been here since the holidays...where does all that dust come from!?!?!?

outta here...
dem

Chicago, IL

#1082817 Feb 19, 2014
positronium wrote:
<quoted text>Galt is very correct.(as usual)
The little cretinous old man barnacles himself to another tea bag bottom feeder.
dem

Chicago, IL

#1082818 Feb 19, 2014
db?
Where did you go, pal?
Did you get angry at my 'made up stories' about your wife?
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#1082819 Feb 19, 2014
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
The law distinguishes between being a child and being an adult.
Here in the United States, if you are 18 or older, you are tried for any criminal offense as an adult.
Children are not allowed to vote. Here in the United States, you are allowed to vote if you are 18 or older.
Children are not allowed to enlist themselves into the military. Here in the United States, you can enlist yourself into the military if you are 18 or older.
Here in the United States, you are no longer a child when you reach the age of 18.
Grow up. Move out of your mother's basement.
So why can you enlist in the military but not be allowed to drink liquor son?

Oh, never mind. You don't really care anyway!
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#1082820 Feb 19, 2014
dem wrote:
<quoted text>
She seems so disappointed and hurt that it wasn't me.
She also said you weren't witty. I think you're the funniest one on here!
Carol is being tempted by the Debil; that's how it starts.
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#1082821 Feb 19, 2014
DBWriter wrote:
In 2004 Obama was campaigning for the Illinois Senate seat. In a televised debate Obama's opponent accused him of being born in Kenya. Obama's reply was:
ôSo what, I'm running for Illinois Senator, not the Presidency."
Did Obama lie when he said he was born in Kenya? Or, did Obama lie when he began to say in 2007 he was born in Hawaii?
You've seen the biography stating Obama was born in Kenya. You read the words "born in Kenya". You know Obama had to give his signature to approve his publisher publishing his biography stating Obama "was born in Kenya". You know Obama said he was born in Kenya his entire life, to include when he applied to enter Occidental College, until 2007, when it was decided for him he would run for President.
Each new staff member of the Harvard Law Review has a biography published to introduce them to the readership, moron. However, like a lot of things previously published about Obama that conflict with the propaganda lies promoting him, you can't easily find them. The reality is, you have to still have the hard copy of the publication to read it.(I posted an example of the the internet being scrubbed yesterday.)
Now, since you have read the words Obama, himself, approved stating Obama "was born in Kenya", tell us...
Did Obama lie when he said he was born in Kenya? Or, did Obama lie when he began to say in 2007 he was born in Hawaii?
lol! Poor baby. still stuck on Kenya.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

NCAA Basketball Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What role do you think humans play in global wa... 41 min LonePalm 2,696
UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 57 min Bruin For Life 28,405
Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex ma... (Aug '10) 1 hr Joe fortuna 201,179
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 1 hr Joe fortuna 232,915
Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 4 hr cpeter1313 307,003
Should child beauty pageants be banned? Sat Roy the Boy 691
Conn's Appliances (Nov '07) Dec 16 The Real Daniel S... 281
More from around the web