Barack Obama, our next President

Barack Obama, our next President

There are 1521412 comments on the Hampton Roads Daily Press story from Nov 5, 2008, titled Barack Obama, our next President. In it, Hampton Roads Daily Press reports that:

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampton Roads Daily Press.

NuculurVodkaOpti on

Satellite Beach, FL

#1084159 Feb 21, 2014
Patrick n Angela wrote:
<quoted text>
Hatred for America seems to have twisted your mind?
"twisted your mind"? Did both of you say, "twisted your mind"? LOL ... Barack Hussein Obama: "Lie of the Year" = Twisting mentally deranged minds for several years; yours prominently among them ... LOL
NuculurVodkaOpti on

Satellite Beach, FL

#1084160 Feb 21, 2014
Patrick n Angela wrote:
<quoted text>..another sock puppet for waxman
..two more sock puppets for lily
The Debil Is Trash

East Amherst, NY

#1084162 Feb 21, 2014
Talk About Censorship ... And In A Hollywood Movie:...??

This is how paranoid Barack, his media pundits, and his administration lackeys are:

http://21stcenturywire.com/2014/02/19/did-whi...

I don't think The Actor resembles Barack at all.
But, best to cut The Scenes in the event anybody should even THINK there is one iota of resemblance. But just in case, to be absolutely sure, to control with absolute certainty ...

After all, they are The Thought Police.

PS Perhaps I could understand if it was a matter of racism.
Portraying Satan as a Black Man ... But it's also racist to portray Yeshua as a Blonde Haired, Blue Eyed Man ... Just my opinion.
But, this Censorship wasn't about race.
It was about Barack's Image - "Perhaps" Looking Like Satan.
O Please ... Good. Leave him on the cutting room floor.
And hold the door open for him when he exits The House.

Since: Jun 13

Orlando, FL

#1084164 Feb 21, 2014
PDUPONT wrote:
<quoted text>
Your so called "facts" that are shown to be completely bogus on a daily basis?
Actually, no, they're not. You just refuse to read them. Many sources are credible by both sides. It's the message you don't like if it requires you to think critically. Unless your denial runs so deep even some liberal-leaning sources report bogus facts too.

Another example:

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/05/16/rach...

Can't get much more liberal than Rachel Maddow. But you won't read this one either.
forks_make_us_fa t

Norman, OK

#1084165 Feb 21, 2014
Signs the Progressive 'you don't have the money to buy a house' economy is on fire!

"First-time homebuyers plunged to a mere 26% of the total - the lowest share on record as all-cash (and spec) investors rose to a record 53% share of sales."

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2014-02-21/non-...

Obama's economy is helping the rich get richer...creating a lot more slum lords if nothing else...

“Amor patriae.”

Since: Feb 08

Eastern Oregon

#1084166 Feb 21, 2014
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
I posted this in response to you freakin morons running around saying how cold it has been as a reason not to believe in global warming.
The idea being the term "global".
Plus, you idiots have been saying how global warming stopped & we are now cooling.
So really, Mighty Dumb, quit making excuses for your ilk. You idiots can't have a fit when we have a 5 day cold spell & then claim "recored history" is entirely too shot to determine anything.
It makes you all look as dumb as you all are when it comes to global warming.
I think this is pretty indicative of the level of competency we're dealing with here.
https://thisgotmyattention.wordpress.com/2014...
Buroc Millhouse Obama

Hamden, CT

#1084169 Feb 21, 2014
Crazy Grey Ghost for sure, using his Hidemyass Oregon VPN Server...
FAT TONY SALERNO wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh baby, you got no freakin' idea how funny you are. Now go somewhere and think about what you just typed. Meantime, I gotta organize another hit down here. I thought I'd be able to party more down here, ya know? But I hardly ever got time. An' when I do, I can't come. You believe that? It's like doin it on coke -- pump, pump, pump ... and zippo. Ain't death a biatch?
(Your stoopit, baby, but I always liked 'em that way!)
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#1084170 Feb 21, 2014
harmonious wrote:
<quoted text>
Another dirtbag hypocrite dem exposed:
NEW YORK (AP)— New York City Mayor Bill de Blasio's official vehicles were spotted breaking several traffic laws on Thursday, just two days after he laid out a sweeping traffic safety plan that included harsh restrictions on reckless drivers.
De Blasio was in the front passenger seat of the lead SUV of a two-vehicle caravan that was captured on video speeding, running through a pair of stop signs and not signaling when changing lanes. The footage, which aired on WCBS-TV, was taken as de Blasio returned to City Hall after a news conference in Queens.
The mayor's press office deferred to the police department for particulars of the incident because a member of the NYPD was behind the wheel of de Blasio's SUV. But de Blasio's press secretary said that "public safety is everyone's responsibility."
Do as I say, not as i do.
the clown De Blasio can shovel snow from in front of his house for the cameras, but can't drive his own car or ride the subways and buses.....

total hypocrite.....
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#1084172 Feb 21, 2014
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you saying that it makes sense to you that TransCanada be allowed to do an end run around the the Public Service Commission and seek approval from Republican Gov. Dave Heineman for decisions regarding imminent domain when things aren't going in their favor? That's absolutely ridiculous.
The landowners were right to sue and the judge is correct...the Nebraska Legislature cannot shift power over a pipeline decision from the Public Service Commission to the governor. It's unconstitutional.
http://www.latimes.com/nation/nationnow/la-na...
just one more delaying tactic, like refusing to approve tax exemptions by the IRS....

and now Gestapo tactics by the FCC ....

middle class voters are ready to run DemoKKKrats out of Washington for screwing them with ObamaKKKare.....
forks_make_us_fa t

Norman, OK

#1084173 Feb 21, 2014
Temperature monitoring equipment not working...

"El Niño monitoring system in failure mode

US budget woes cripple a key mooring array in the tropical Pacific Ocean"

http://www.nature.com/news/el-ni%C3%B1o-monit...
Patriot

Longmont, CO

#1084174 Feb 21, 2014
Since they seem not to know much, should they be messing with this stuff??

Plutonium release at U.S. nuclear facility:“We don’t know what happened… don’t know whether it could happen again”—“Big problem is…how much is continuing to be released?”— Officials “know very little about extent of problem or how to solve it”

http://enenews.com/reports-plutonium-did-get-...
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#1084175 Feb 21, 2014
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Galt goes into meltdown mode,.
Yep, saying corporations should not have a tax advantage for taking jobs overseas, Galt thinks that somehow means we should just take all their profits.
More proof senile old Galt has gone off the deep end.
Galt thinks we all should kiss the asses of each & every CEO to thank them for hiring people. Galt only sees employees as expenses on the P/L sheet.
I have news, corporations aren't in business without employees. The better the employees the better it does.
This is the problem with right whiners. Thy view employees as liabilities & intelligent business people now employees are assets.
Communist apparatchiks like dumbass Dave lack the ability to recognize sarcasm.....
THE DEBIL

New York, NY

#1084176 Feb 21, 2014
DEBIL NOT SURE WHY THE BOY TRYIN' TO RUN DOWN VPN? HMA COME WITH 69,000 ISP'S AN' DEBIL BUY A LIFETIME SUBSCRIPTION SO, THEORETICALLY, HE GOT OVER 1,000,000 ISP'S. SHIT HE GOT ISP'S IN SWAZILAND FO' CHRIST'S SAKE. WHAT WITH THE STATE OF THIS PATHETIC COUNTRY AN' IT SECURITY SERVICES WHO WOULDN'T SPEND THE DOUGH? OTHER NIGHT THERE A BLACK HELICOPTER FLYIN' ROUND AN' ROUND OVER DEBIL'S BACK YARD WHILE HE SMOKE A NICE CONNECTICUT VALLEY CIGAR IN THE DARKNESS NEXT TO THE POND. THIRD TIME THEY COME AROUND DEBIL THROW A BIG SHOVELFUL OF MAGNESIUM POWDER INTO THE WATER. POOF! NO MO' HELICOPTER! NOTE TO THE GIRLS: REMEMBER: FRIENDS DON' LET FRIENDS FLY BLIND.
Realtime

Cape Canaveral, FL

#1084177 Feb 21, 2014
Not sure if it's been mentioned yet but__drug overdose is the suspected cause of the former US Navy Seal's deaths while aboard the Maersk Alabama in the Seychelles.

The former Seals were employed by Trident Security, a company founded by former Seals that employs former "commando" types in various locations for various purposes around the globe.
Buroc Millhouse Obama

Hamden, CT

#1084178 Feb 21, 2014
Grey Ghost loves his Hidemyass VPN service!
THE DEBIL wrote:
HEY, HEY, HEY, LET'S KEEP IT CLEAN, SHALL WE? I DIDN'T MEAN THAT THE WAY IT SOUNDED... DEBIL WENT TO A LOT OF EFFORT TO DECORATE AN' HE APPRECIATE A L'IL APPRECIATION. THIS GOL' DOLPHIN DEBIL HAD PIERCED THROUGH THE MASSIVE PURPLE HEAD OF HIS GLANS IS NOT SUMTHIN' TO BE SNEEZED AT YOU KNOW?
Buroc Millhouse Obama

Hamden, CT

#1084179 Feb 21, 2014
Democrats love to destroy!

Detroit's emergency manager filed a plan Friday to restructure the city's $18 billion debt by making cuts to pensions and creditors while offering a blueprint for emerging from the largest municipal bankruptcy in U.S. history.

Since: Jun 13

Orlando, FL

#1084180 Feb 21, 2014
M Stein wrote:
The real story of Captain Phillips written shortly after the event by someone who was there.
Obama a/k/a Zero & Captain Phillips
All of us want to raise our glass this week to the Navy SEALs who popped those three Somali pirates. And I'm sure you want to hear the real story of what happened. Especially because there is a revoltingly opportunistic and cowardly side to it. Guess which side Zero (aka: our president) is on?
Why, for example, did it take SEAL Team Six (aka DEVGRU, Navy Special Warfare Development Group, the Navy's equivalent of Delta Force) over 36 hours to get to the scene?
Because Zero refused to authorize the SEAL deployment for those 36 hours, during which the OSC - the on scene commander, Cmdr. Frank Castellano of the USS Bainbridge - repeatedly requested them.
Once the SEALs arrived - parachuting from a C-17 into the ocean near the ship - Zero then imposed Rules of Engagement (ROE) specifying the SEALs could not do anything unless the life of the hostage, Captain Richard Phillips, was in "imminent" danger.
Thus, when Capt. Phillips attempted to escape by jumping off the lifeboat into the ocean, the SEAL snipers had all four pirates (one later surrendered) sighted in and could have taken them out then and there - but they could not fire due to Zero's ROE restrictions.
When the SEALs approached the lifeboat in a RIB (rigid-hull inflatable boat) carrying supplies for Capt. Phillips and the pirates, the pirates fired upon them. Not only was no fire returned due to the ROE, but as the pirates were shooting at the RIB, SEAL snipers on the Bainbridge had them all dialed in. No triggers were pulled due to the ROE.
Two specific rescue plans were developed by Cmdr. Castellano and the SEAL teams. Zero personally refused to authorize them.
"Zero" was probably playing cards with Pelosi because it was too intense.
THE DEBIL

New York, NY

#1084181 Feb 21, 2014
Buroc Millhouse Obama wrote:
Grey Ghost loves his Hidemyass VPN service!
<quoted text>
DEBIL TOTALLY UNCLEAR WHERE YOU HEADED WITH THIS? HE ALSO LOVE HIS FOXY PROXY, WHICH CONNECT TO HMA WHICH OBVIOUSLY STIMULATE YOU? MOREOVER HE VERY GRATEFUL TO HIS NEIGHBORS' WHO HAVE THE KINDNESS NOT TO PASSWORD PROTECT THEY WIRELESS CONNECTIONS. EVERYBODY HAPPY.
THE DEBIL

New York, NY

#1084182 Feb 21, 2014
LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
"Zero" was probably playing cards with Pelosi because it was too intense.
UM, DUMMY, YOU EVER MEET A NAVY SEAL? IN THEIR MINDS THEY INTENSE PEOPLE, BUT THE TRUTH IS THEY MOSTLY L'IL ITALIANS. WHY YOU SUPPOSE THAT IS? IF DEMI MOORE WAS ACTUALY A NAVY SEAL SHE WOULDA BEEN GANG-RAPED AND DEAD BY NOW, THAT THE SORTA FOLKS THEY IS. DON' BE SO QUICK TO BE PROUD, HO.
THE DEBIL

New York, NY

#1084183 Feb 21, 2014
mdbuilder wrote:
<quoted text>
I think this is pretty indicative of the level of competency we're dealing with here.
https://thisgotmyattention.wordpress.com/2014...
I think YOU'RE pretty indicative of the level of competency we're dealin' with here.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

NCAA Basketball Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 7 hr Susanm 313,940
News UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) Sun SomePhaarts 32,913
I got my loan from [email protected] (Jun '13) Apr 20 GLOBAL FUNDING SO... 43
How to Recover Deleted or lost Contacts from Sa... (Dec '14) Apr 20 DelucaKoehn 11
What role do you think humans play in global wa... (Sep '14) Apr 18 RNC 11,137
Conn's Appliances (Nov '07) Apr 8 Allycat1999 290
News Buzzer-beating shot lifts Florida over Wisconsi... Mar 25 BuzzerPhartss 2
More from around the web