Barack Obama, our next President

Barack Obama, our next President

There are 1567328 comments on the Hampton Roads Daily Press story from Nov 5, 2008, titled Barack Obama, our next President. In it, Hampton Roads Daily Press reports that:

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampton Roads Daily Press.

Yeah

Mililani, HI

#1081643 Feb 17, 2014
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
So, did Obama lie when he said he was born in Kenya? Or, did Obama lie when he began to claim in 2007 he was born in Hawaii?
lol! And as I said before son, that's YOU'RE claim!!!

When are you going to grow up?

Since: Mar 11

St. Croix valley

#1081648 Feb 17, 2014
In_Cold_Blood wrote:
¨Obama never admits to a mistake.
Instead, egregious lawlessness is fluffed away as 'not a smidgen of scandal' in relation to the IRS targeting of Tea Party and other conservative groups.
Instead of being a great leader, Obama distances himself and lets his appointees hide behind the law or simply exempt themselves from total disclosure. Thus, Lois Lerner can refuse to answer any questions or testify when she is brought before the House Oversight and Government Reform Committee and Cindy Thomas, who was in charge of the IRS's Exempt Organization office and who illegally released confidential information about nine conservative organizations, can be promoted.¨
so you don't believe she has constitutional rights? do you even know what those are? do you have the slightest clue as to what this issue entails?

as yet, you have just parroted media soundbytes...

wanna cracker?
The Debil Is Trash

East Amherst, NY

#1081651 Feb 17, 2014
I wasn't the one who shanked her in the back, behind her back, then schmoozed her to her face, you did.

I said what I did "up front" ... Let the consequences fall where they may. Think I care.

We all choose our own fate ... ALL.

You ... You're a coward. Wanna hit it, hiding behind a different screen name, and then split.
You're Trash .... Plain & Simple.

And still hiding behind The "He" - Those of us who know you, know you're a Butch.

PS This post was weak. Running out of material? I Never Do ...
The Debil wrote:
<quoted text>
(Well, I gotta tell you... I'd be lyin' if I didn't... aw, what the hell, a little lyin' ain't gonna kill me...)
Why, thank you, 16, I don't suppose you'd like a little more tea?(You see? He CAN be taught!)

Since: Feb 14

Waukesha, WI

#1081652 Feb 17, 2014
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>yhe clearly lied about that, didn't he?
i have caught him out in many lies..seems you don't know him as well as you think.
You mean Obama's claim that there was “not even a smidgen of corruption” regarding the IRS ¨phony¨ scandal? Yes, he clearly lied. He clearly lies repeatedly. Just ask Lois Lerner and the millions who have lost there doctors and health insurance.

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#1081655 Feb 17, 2014
In_Cold_Blood wrote:
<quoted text>
Of course they do.
Are you trying to say crime rate numbers aren't disproportionate when taking into consideration 65% of the population versus 12%?
Are you trying to say the vast majority of people in prison, regardless of skin color, are not guilty?
This exact same scenario has been repeatedly enacted with sonic and he repeatedly returns with the same ignorant racist rants.

It is hopeless, as I mentioned in my above post.

“Bill Clinton could have ”

Since: May 10

Prevented this

#1081658 Feb 17, 2014
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm sorry. I certainly didn't mean to belittle your service. Perhaps calling you a "liar" was inappropriate. Seems you are just confused. Fact is, there were no "low numbers" in 1968. You are somehow mistaken. It's easy to pull up a photo of a 1968 draft card online. There is no "draft number". In fact, an article written after the December, 1969 draw stated, "They would have had a maximum of seven years of uncertainty under the old system of drafting first the oldest available men age 19 through 25. This system expires Jan. 1, 1970.
As the wife of a man who cried saying his good-byes at the Vietnam Wall, I really do thank you for your service.
https://www.google.com/search...
Prior to this, the Selective Service Act proscribed a draft policy
that started with the oldest registered males between the ages of 19
and 25, then worked its way down by age. So, for the draft years 1967
and 1968, drafting would have been based on age, not lottery. If you
were 25 in either 1967 or 1968, you would have been eligible for draft
in a random fashion. Once all the eligible 25-yr olds were drafted,
then it would have been the 24-yr olds, onwards to the 19-yr olds.
So in reality you must admit that anyone would have known what their number was up.
It was their age couple with their birthday.
anonymous ferrerman

Glen Ellyn, IL

#1081661 Feb 17, 2014
dem wrote:
<quoted text>
Funny you should mention ole Craig.
A dope from LA was very interested when I mentioned his name yesterday.
He's lurking.
Yep, he's lurking. Probably stealing Gynger's wifi again!

Prevented this

#1081663 Feb 17, 2014
dem wrote:
<quoted text>
Afternoon, filthy lying, brain damaged, Jew kkkhunt.
You picked the wrong person to talk about the bangers in Chicago. I see you like to protect them as does the rest of the black face community.

Since: May 11

Carlisle, PA

#1081666 Feb 17, 2014
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
If there isn't any corruption at the IRS, why did Sebelius have to take the 5th when she was testifying before Congress?
Why did Obama lie for two weeks covering up the Al Qaeda attack on the United States in Benghazi?
What was Joe Biden talking about when he told Mayor Bloomingidiot's group of gun grabbing mayors "“Let me say this as clearly as I can: this is just the beginning”?
Why did Eric Holder have to lie to Congress and tell them he didn't even know of the Fast and Furious program after he went to Mexico in 2009 to discuss it with the Mexican government?
Why is Shiria law being used in American courts?
http://shariahinamericancourts.com/...
(... false flag event to come so Obama can use the mountain of munitions he's stockpiling in the DHS....)
Is the Earth cooling evidence of global warming?
Why were some of the Democrat programmers so stupid they programmed the voting machines to steal 100 percent of the vote?
...I don't think I've ever used the phrase "New World Order".
Sebelius never took the 5th in testimony to Congress.

Quit reading after that whopper.
Al Jolson

Glen Ellyn, IL

#1081671 Feb 17, 2014
fetch almighty wrote:
<quoted text>You picked the wrong person to talk about the bangers in Chicago. I see you like to protect them as does the rest of the black face community.
Tell it, Lumpy!
The Debil Is Trash

East Amherst, NY

#1081672 Feb 17, 2014
No need to edit the line. You have the mentality of a 12 year old.

Yeah, that's why your "forever love" ran away. You were embarrassing her with your "scruples". Friends? You don't even have a Self ...

Yeah, you sure as shyzer are sorry. One sorry mutha' sucka'...
The Debil wrote:
<quoted text>
I just want to point out that I edited that line for you, 16, I'm not entirely without scruples - anyways, pretty much all of them I consider or considered my friends at the time. I've met several very close friends on Topix. I'm sorry ..

Prevented this

#1081674 Feb 17, 2014
And now, unflattering revelations about Bill and Hillary Clinton found in a series of documents from a close confidante have infuriated the liberal media.

Chief among the aggrieved leftist news anchors is NBC’s Andrea Mitchell. In a friendly chat with two co-lefties and Clinton sycophants, Time's Mark Halperin and The Washington Post's Chris Cillizza, Andrea Mitchell actually had the gall to fume that “the statute of limitations on those scandals are long since passed.”

Funny, we don’t recall Andrea Mitchell rushing to Mitt Romney’s defense when Chris Cillizza’s colleagues at The Washington Post ran a front page “news” story about the pranks Mitt Romney is alleged to have pulled in high school!

Quite the opposite; Mitchell and the rest of the liberal media demonized Mitt Romney over something that was alleged, but never proven.

We know what Bill Clinton did. But the truth doesn’t matter to the leftist media.

They’re rabid partisans. And now their central goal is to shield Hillary Clinton and her husband from all bad publicity.

*Get ready for the Clinton's worst nightmares to come true--all those women they both had sex with...we know you are out there.

Since: Feb 14

Waukesha, WI

#1081675 Feb 17, 2014
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>so you don't believe she has constitutional rights? do you even know what those are? do you have the slightest clue as to what this issue entails?
as yet, you have just parroted media soundbytes...
wanna cracker?
There are anti-American morons who believe the Obama administration can summarily execute citizens of our country without due process. Know any?

Carlisle, PA

#1081676 Feb 17, 2014
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
You should read the Harvard Law Review issue introducing Obama as the Editor, where in the biography Obama, himself, published, Obama tells you he "was born in Kenya".
So, did Obama lie when he claimed to have been born in Kenya? Or, did Obama lie when he began to claim in 2007 he was born in Hawaii?
Let's see that issue.

“Constitutionalis t”

Since: Dec 10

Spring, TX

#1081680 Feb 17, 2014
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>it would seem kenya statement was the lie, as his birth certificate was in hawaii at the time..
funny but i met many people in college that lied about where they were from or their heritage..wanted to be 'exotic' or whatever... the "i'm part native american" was pretty popular at the time...when i told those folks they would be eligible for tuition funds because of that, suddenly that 'part indian' became less documented...
kind of like ferreting out the bullshit people like you toss out on these pages all day long...
back in that day, black people trying to find ties back to africa was a huge thing also. go figure...
Would you be talking about the birth certificate Obama's lawyers will do and say anything to avoid having to submit as evidence in any case challenging its authenticity? How did Obama's lawyers argue that in New Jersey? Didn't they say Obama should be allowed on the ballot because Mickey Mouse can be on the ballot?
Would you be talking about the birth certificate that the only witness to its authenticity was the only person to die in a plane crash where the plane was completely intact and floating after the crash and every other person on the plane got off without any injuries?

You know, I'm just glad the Democrats didn't trot out another suicide. They've worn the tread completely off that excuse.

If you register as a foreign student, like Obama did at Occidental and Harvard (Obama never registered at Columbia), you have to prove it. Obviously, Obama proved he was a foreign student at Occidental and Harvard.
Now, back to the question you're running away from.

Did Obama lie when he said he was born in Kenya? Or, did Obama lie when he began to claim in 2007 he was born in Hawaii?
The Debil Is Trash

East Amherst, NY

#1081685 Feb 17, 2014
Well, let me put up your post. As I said, let the consequences fall where they may.

And, I should be concerned why exactly?

Only person who has my respect is ... Well, he knows who He Is.

More than willing? Bus? I call it calling out pretense.
I have little tolerance or respect for it or those who hide behind it.

That's Right ... Sicilians ...Burn Us, we'll scorch you on an open fire

Or shank you looking at the whites of your eyes ...

You each picked your "poison" IMO ... And I complied and delivered.
And that's all that matters To Me ...

I won't lose any sleep ...
DBWaiter wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, actually it was you, pumpkin. You've already made it pretty obvious today that you're more than willing to throw her under the bus. Everybody saw it, Tubby. Hey, lay off the noodles will ya? Sheesh! Italians.
Nostrilis Waxman

Windsor, CT

#1081687 Feb 17, 2014
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
Would you be talking about the birth certificate Obama's lawyers will do and say anything to avoid having to submit as evidence in any case challenging its authenticity? How did Obama's lawyers argue that in New Jersey? Didn't they say Obama should be allowed on the ballot because Mickey Mouse can be on the ballot?
Would you be talking about the birth certificate that the only witness to its authenticity was the only person to die in a plane crash where the plane was completely intact and floating after the crash and every other person on the plane got off without any injuries?
You know, I'm just glad the Democrats didn't trot out another suicide. They've worn the tread completely off that excuse.
If you register as a foreign student, like Obama did at Occidental and Harvard (Obama never registered at Columbia), you have to prove it. Obviously, Obama proved he was a foreign student at Occidental and Harvard.
Now, back to the question you're running away from.
Did Obama lie when he said he was born in Kenya? Or, did Obama lie when he began to claim in 2007 he was born in Hawaii?
Obama lies so much it's hard to tell. My guess is he was actually born in a halfway house somewhere in Kenya.

“Constitutionalis t”

Spring, TX

#1081689 Feb 17, 2014
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Let's see that issue.
"Barack Obama, the first African-American president of the Harvard Law Review, was born in Kenya and raised in Indonesia and Hawaii. The son of an American anthropologist and a Kenyan finance minister, he attended Columbia University and worked as a financial journalist and editor for Business International Corporation. He served as project coordinator in Harlem for the New York Public Interest Research Group, and was Executive Director of the Developing Communities Project in Chicago's South Side. His commitment to social and racial issues will be evident in his first book, Journeys in Black and White."

So, did Obama lie when he said he was born in Kenya? Or, did Obama lie when he began to claim in 2007 he was born in Hawaii?

Carlisle, PA

#1081693 Feb 17, 2014
fetch almighty wrote:
<quoted text>So funny so what? out of thin air the publicist said-Hey look at this black face-in Chicago-he looks like he comes from Kenya???? ROTFLMAO--yeah first thing a publicist would say in Chicago. You so stupid.

I knew an uninformed jackass like you wouldn't know the truth.

The publication listed something like 90 authors whose bios written by the publicist. The one that wrote Obama's admitted she never spoke to Obama and it was her mistake.

But hey, you & your buddy Dumbwaiter keep making fools of yourselves with this birther crap.

“Constitutionalis t”

Spring, TX

#1081694 Feb 17, 2014
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>lol! And as I said before son, that's YOU'RE claim!!!
When are you going to grow up?
"Barack Obama, the first African-American president of the Harvard Law Review, was born in Kenya and raised in Indonesia and Hawaii. The son of an American anthropologist and a Kenyan finance minister, he attended Columbia University and worked as a financial journalist and editor for Business International Corporation. He served as project coordinator in Harlem for the New York Public Interest Research Group, and was Executive Director of the Developing Communities Project in Chicago's South Side. His commitment to social and racial issues will be evident in his first book, Journeys in Black and White."

Did Obama lie when he claimed to have been born in Kenya? Or, did Obama lie when he began in 2007 to claim he was born in Hawaii?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

NCAA Basketball Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 26 min weaponX 315,347
News UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 33 min ThisPhartzz 33,448
What role do you think humans play in global wa... (Sep '14) 16 hr Patriot AKA Bozo 11,298
News Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 20 hr superwilly 258,482
News Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex ma... (Aug '10) Jul 12 New boy 201,878
News Johnny Brown Added To Coaching Staff (Oct '07) Jul 1 Brown Pharts 3
News Tragedy strikes family members of Leasure (Jul '08) Jun '17 Evidence phart 9
More from around the web