Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story

“Amor patriae.”

Since: Feb 08

Eastern Oregon

#1080189 Feb 14, 2014
positronium wrote:
<quoted text>He certainly is correct. That is the way it is at present.
Just another Federal Law Obama and Holder have decided to ignore.

"I, Barrack Hussein Obama, do solemnly swear that I will faithfully execute the office of President of the United States, and I will to the best of my ability, preserve, protect, and defend the Constitution of the United States."

Lincoln's bible has Obama's hand print burned into it's cover.
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#1080190 Feb 14, 2014
Nostrils Waxman wrote:
I thank God every day I wake up knowing I am not a mentally ill Obama voting liar Democrat like this!
<quoted text>
lol!.... said the ruskie!

“you know i know”

Since: Oct 07

denver

#1080195 Feb 14, 2014
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
House Republicans Blatantly Lie To America By Claiming They’ve Passed Dozens of Jobs Bills
....In his address, Stutzman urged President Obama to ask the Senate to pass all of the House -approved ‘jobs bills,’ as they would bring millions of jobs to the American people.
The thing is, there are no jobs bills waiting for approval by the Senate. The new tactic by House Republicans is to call every single bill that they pass a ‘jobs bill.’ An anti-abortion bill? Yep, jobs bill. Approval of the Keystone XL pipeline that will put billions of dollars in the pockets of the Koch brothers? Yep, jobs bill. Speaker John Boehner (R-OH) has actually put together a list of bills that have passed the House that he feels are ‘jobs bills.’ There is just one little problem. They aren’t going to create any new jobs!
In Boehner’s mind, repealing Obamacare, slashing regulations, gutting social programs and eliminating federal agencies is somehow going to create more jobs. One bill that Stutzman pointed to in his address, the SKILLS Act, is something the Boehner and Republicans have hyped up as important to job creation. However, the likelihood is that it would actually create a net negative in jobs. While the GOP can tout it as important to helping people train for new jobs, what it really does is eliminates many existing federal programs, putting government employees out of work.
....clearly aren’t focused on jobs. They are only focused on obstruction or pushing through anything that undermines the President and Democrats. Just because you call a bill a ‘jobs bill’ doesn’t make it so. If you aren’t willing to have anyone actually study and scrutinize a bill to see if they will actually create a net positive in employment, you cannot in good faith call it a ‘jobs bill.’ Period.
http://www.politicususa.com/2014/01/18/house-...
Another brainwashed lemming who couldn't tell his butt from a hole in the ground.

“you know i know”

denver

#1080196 Feb 14, 2014
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
you don't have a right wing chain email Obamacare 'horror' story about how a not so real democrat cries about how he got screwed by the ACA?
would have been much more believable than your BS.
You're so stupid, most people on here just ignore your stupidity, I should too.

Perhaps spending your entire life with your head firmly ensconced in your backside has rotted your brain.

“you know i know”

denver

#1080197 Feb 14, 2014
GOPidiots wrote:
<quoted text>
Another rightwing ding dong that can't discern between debt and deficit.
Where's the jobs, sonny boy?

Brokeback Barry hasn't fixed anything:

This “official unemployment rate” has been manipulated throughout the years. The current version does not include discouraged workers (those who stop looking for work, or no longer can qualify for unemployment benefits) and the underemployed (those who take part-time jobs just to get by).

Rep. Duncan D. Hunter, R-Calif., stated in The Washington Times,“The official unemployment rate treats this subset of Americans, totaling as many as 88 million people, as if they just vanished ... call it what it is, an accounting gimmick.”

So What Is the Real Number That Obama Would Prefer You Don’t See?

The real unemployment rate is an eye-opening 22.3%, according to John Williams with Shadow Government Statistics ... nearly triple the “official unemployment rate.”

But as alarming as this number is, certain experts — like Dick Morris, John Bolton, Lou Dobbs, Newt Gingrich, and Larry Kudlow — believe our economic situation could get much, MUCH worse.

Read more: Jobless rate is inaccurate as Obama Plays a Numbers Game
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#1080198 Feb 14, 2014
lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
Why? This man worked for Walgreens as a pharmacist; his job is to fill prescriptions no matter what they are,, not to decide who gets what based on his stupid religion. Then, when the product became over the counter, that nutjob bought all the inventory. Glad he got fired.
stores should not care who buys their product as long as they pay...

what's the problem here???...
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#1080199 Feb 14, 2014
killtaker wrote:
tax cuts for Olympic athletes....
'The White House said Thursday that President Obama still believes American Olympians shouldn’t have to pay income taxes on the medals they win.'
http://thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefing-room/n...
But I have to pay 'Capital Gains' taxes?????
Galt agrees that the medals should be tax-free if the medalists donate the medals to the Smithsonian.........

these Olympians are professionals......and well-paid......
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#1080200 Feb 14, 2014
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Only a dumbf*ck would think teaching personal hygiene is unimportant to one's overall health.
Just like your posts about shrimp on treadmills, this one demonstrats just how f*cking stupid you people are.
only dumbf*cks need to be taught personal hygiene.....

Since: Jun 13

Orlando, FL

#1080201 Feb 14, 2014
mdbuilder wrote:
<quoted text>
Get the names of the contractors and verify everything was done to code. Rewiring an existing home is EXPENSIVE.
Seller should have all that information. But good advise. I'll look into it.

Hope everyone will forgive me for unloading all my anxieties on here earlier.

Everything will work out. Just have cold feet.

Since: Jun 13

Orlando, FL

#1080202 Feb 14, 2014
And I've forgiven O'Reilly. His heart was in the right place.

Just a little overwhelmed tonight.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#1080203 Feb 14, 2014
sonicfilter wrote:
President Barack Obama criticized a number of Tennessee Republican lawmakers for threatening to withhold tax incentives of a potential Volkswagen automotive plant expansion if auto workers there decide to join the United Auto Workers union.
Obama said Friday the lawmakers "are more concerned about German shareholders than American workers." Obama made the remarks at a closed-door meeting of House Democrats in Maryland on Friday according to a Democratic source in the room, Reuters reported.
Obama's comments come near the end of the period in which the auto workers are voting on whether to join the UAW or not.
Local lawmakers including state Sen. Bo Watson (R) and Gov. Bill Haslam (R) have expressed opposition to the workers joining the UAW.
"Should the workers choose to be represented by the United Auto Workers, then I believe additional incentives for expansion will have a very tough time passing the Tennessee Senate," Watson recently said.
http://talkingpointsmemo.com/livewire/obama-t...
and they've been doing what they do best....
Republican Senator Bob Corker told Reuters on Thursday that he is "very certain that if the UAW is voted down," the automaker will announce new investment in the plant "in the next couple weeks."
Corker's latest remarks contradicted an earlier statement by Frank Fischer, chief executive of VW Chattanooga, that there was "no connection" between the vote at its three-year-old Tennessee plant and a looming decision on whether VW will build a new crossover vehicle there.
Volkswagen headquarters in Germany declined further comment and referred to Fischer's statement.
http://www.reuters.com/article/2014/02/13/us-... ?
CHATTANOOGA, Tenn.– Workers at a Volkswagen factory in Tennessee have voted against union representation, a devastating loss that derails the United Auto Workers union's effort to organize Southern factories.

The 712-626 vote released late Friday stunned many labor experts who expected a UAW win because Volkswagen tacitly endorsed the union and even allowed organizers into the Chattanooga factory to make sales pitches.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#1080204 Feb 14, 2014
Nostrilis Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
Sure, I remember a brief period around 2004 when the Phaeton was available here, but VW had an image of just building cheap cars then. A lot can change in 10 years. I'd like to see a US model. I was in one a year ago over in England and it seemed almost as good as a Bently or Mercedes S Class. Obviosly not the fit & finish of a Bently, but for the price, pretty good.
Plastic Junk on the other hand is Obama's Government Motors flasgshit brand CadiLack.
too harsh...

Government Motors products are highly prized by elderly NYC Bocajews, retired used car dealers, and black drug dealers.....
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#1080205 Feb 14, 2014
lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, I saw that; what were all the charges? If this guy gets away with this, it will be incredible.
I means you can get away with murder in the state of Florida.
the first-degree murder charge is absurd, as is Florida law that allows a range of charges to be considered......

overcharging by prosecutors is a common problem....
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#1080206 Feb 14, 2014
LoisLane59 wrote:
In such a funky mood. Should be happy. Finally found a nice home at a good price without having to compete with other offers.
See, this seller bought the home last year, gutted it, and remodeled it from top to bottom including electric and wiring.
Very nice home - almost like new. No one has lived in it since the upgrades.
(No one minds if I vent, do they?)
Anyway...the seller reduced the price a month ago and it seems to be priced right for the area. But the comps in that area are also all over the place with some very expensive homes and others not valued as high as this one.
And if we go ahead with inspections and an appraisal and it doesn't appraise at the asking price or above - and if the sellers refuse to come down (and they already think the house is worth more than it is because of their initial asking price a few months ago), we're screwed out of a lot of money.
This is not what I want to deal with. I know everyone hates the unknown - but I REALLY hate the unknown. Especially when the stakes are this high.
(Thanks. I'm done now.)
cash talks....and controls the current real estate market....
angel

Boise, ID

#1080207 Feb 15, 2014
Nostrilis Waxman wrote:
Hi Nuc!
Fifty-eight percent of Republicans report having excellent mental health, compared to 43% of independents and 38% of Democrats
http://www.gallup.com/poll/102943/republicans...
Where do you fall in the percentage?
Baawwaaahhh!!!!
Republicans arent exactly famous for their capacity for Self Insight.

“The Intrepid”

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#1080208 Feb 15, 2014
new yawk wrote:
<quoted text>
Did you actually MEAN to say that?
He always has the "upper hand" here.

:p
Doc Holiday

Bossier City, LA

#1080209 Feb 15, 2014
Defined legacy: The first black president and now gay people are the known zombie apocalypse. He has liberated all the gay people from the closets of America and shoved Obamacare down our throats. I guess his jump shot is off these days.
EXPERT

Redding, CA

#1080210 Feb 15, 2014
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>He always has the "upper hand" here.

:p
I thought you said upper lip, I was going to call you racist.
PDUPONT

Belchertown, MA

#1080212 Feb 15, 2014
LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
He preached nothing of the kind. Maybe you need a better understanding of social justice.
The concept of social justice may hold some or all of the following beliefs:
~ Historical inequities insofar as they affect current injustices should be corrected until the actual inequities no longer exist or have been perceptively "negated".
~ The redistribution of wealth, power and status for the individual, community and societal good.
~ It is government's (or those who hold significant power) responsibility to ensure a basic quality of life for all its citizens.
Jesus preached:
"Give and it shall be given unto you."
"Seek ye first the kingdom of God, and all these things shall be added unto you."
"Give unto Cesar's what is Cesar's, and unto God what is God's."
"Truly I tell you, whatever you do unto the least of these, you do it unto me."
Notice...Jesus said whatever "you" do...not whatever Obama/Cesar or big government does for you or, worse yet, forces you and others to do.
Poor Carol! Isn't it just a damned shame that you don't get to pick and choose who you consider to be worthy enough for the crumbs you choose to strew their way?
No Carol, you don't get to decide based on who you think is deserving.
The Almighty is going to judge nations not on how many wealthy citizens it has or their military prowess but on how it takes care of their most vulnerable. Your knowledge of Christianity is as warped as your knowledge of history.
PDUPONT

Belchertown, MA

#1080213 Feb 15, 2014
LoisLane59 wrote:
Ways to avoid heart disease include aspirin when appropriate, blood pressure control, cholesterol management, smoking cessation, reducing sodium consumption and creating healthy environments.
Unhealthy lifestyle behaviors such as inadequate physical activity, poor diet, tobacco use and excessive alcohol use coupled with uncontrolled hypertension, elevated cholesterol and obesity account for 80% of heart disease mortality and approximately 50% of stroke mortality in the United States.
Okay, that's it. I demand the PC police ban salt and alcohol and enforce physical activity with punishable consequences for not complying because all of these things are bad for us.
Hey stupid! No one forced CVS to stop selling tobacco products it was a business decision.
It's not like there aren't other places to buy your smokes.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

NCAA Basketball Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 8 min ChristineM 234,486
What role do you think humans play in global wa... 44 min Quantummist 3,007
Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 2 hr The Phanton Hell ... 307,765
UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 15 hr Bruin For Life 28,702
Should child beauty pageants be banned? 19 hr squeezers 728
I got my loan from stephenloanhelp@hotmail.com (Jun '13) Sat RICK SERVICE 32
San Diego State hoping Dwayne Polee II gets a shot Fri alanparkcity 1
More from around the web