Barack Obama, our next President

Barack Obama, our next President

There are 1235985 comments on the Hampton Roads Daily Press story from Nov 5, 2008, titled Barack Obama, our next President. In it, Hampton Roads Daily Press reports that:

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampton Roads Daily Press.

Nostrilis Waxman

Windsor, CT

#1080122 Feb 14, 2014
California Farmers can't get water for their crops, but the moron Democrats protected the Delta Smelt!

I'm waiting for the liberals to try and tell people they can't drink water.
Nostrilis Waxman

Windsor, CT

#1080123 Feb 14, 2014
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
you don't have a right wing chain email Obamacare 'horror' story about how a not so real democrat cries about how he got screwed by the ACA?
would have been much more believable than your BS.
I've only heard horror stories from people actually involved with Obamacare.

They are either paying more for an Obama Exchange Policy which is substandard, or have had their employer drop coverage, stating the dropped coverage was due to the Unaffordable Health Care Disaster.

They "ALL" lost their current insurance plan Obama said they could keep and also lost their doctor.

Old losers that did not plan for their retirement are the only ones happy because they get subsidies and can sponge off others (their kids & others in future generations). People like you & DumbDave are likely examples.

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#1080124 Feb 14, 2014
mdbuilder wrote:
The Energy Information Administration says that it will cost new solar thermal plants 161 percent more to generate one megawatt hour of power than it costs a coal plant to do in 2018 ó despite the costs of solar power being driven downward.
On average, conventional coal plants cost $100 to make one megawatt hour, while solar thermal plants cost $261 for the same amount of power. This data, however, does not take into account the impact of federal, state or local subsidies and mandates on power costs.
Read more: http://dailycaller.com/2014/02/13/report-gove...
NO Renewable Energy Technology should be subsidized. It should stand on its own in the marketplace. Otherwise, it becomes a political medium for the likes of the Magic Negro and algores.

Currently, there is NO renewable energy that is not subsidized other than perhaps traditional hydroelectric. It is a sham that the energy industry parasites keep promoting the "falling costs" of renewables. Too many of those who invest in renewables do it simply to feed out of Uncle Sam's hand.

This removes any incentive to develop better, cheaper, more efficient forms of energy extraction.

You can see that $100 on your Electric Bill. That $261.00 is hidden inside the Magic Negro's Top-hat and you are either paying it in your tax bill or sticking your children, grandchildren and great-grandchildren with the bill.

Thanks, Mr. Boy Messiah.
NuculurVodkaOpti on

Palm Coast, FL

#1080125 Feb 14, 2014
lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, I saw that; what were all the charges? If this guy gets away with this, it will be incredible.
I means you can get away with murder in the state of Florida.
I agree with you that Obama should be impeached.
Nostrilis Waxman

Windsor, CT

#1080127 Feb 14, 2014
Friday nights are different here. The liberal Commie Obama voters seem to be scarce.

Old habits never die. They are likely getting wasted like they have done all their life, yet every other night, these same losers are here whining about how they don't get enough freebies from the rest of us who are responsible.
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#1080128 Feb 14, 2014
Nostrilis Waxman wrote:
SonicMoron has resorted to reading DoofusNews. How appropriate!
<quoted text>
lol! you mean, unlike your pravda son?
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#1080130 Feb 14, 2014
Nostrilis Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
That's your job commie boy, not mine!
lol! why should anyone believe a non amerian like you by little ruskie fiend?
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#1080131 Feb 14, 2014
Nostrilis Waxman wrote:
California Farmers can't get water for their crops, but the moron Democrats protected the Delta Smelt!
I'm waiting for the liberals to try and tell people they can't drink water.
why should a ruskie like you care care, son?
GOPidiots

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#1080132 Feb 14, 2014
mdbuilder wrote:
<quoted text>
You're priceless. Here we have a deficit that will shortly be $18.2 trillion. This is a serious, tangible reality. It's not only affecting us now but it'll be affecting your descendants for generations to come. But you don't seem to care in the slightest or show the least urgency. But Global Warming? It's theoretical impact 'might'(highly doubtful) effect future generations with a degree or two in temperature rise. Which, for the most part, along with infinitesimally higher levels of CO2, would be of enormous benefit to much of the planet. Besides that, it's been shown that 90%, or more, of the climate models used in predicting this joke, are faulty.
I suggest you focus on something we can fix, rather than wasting your misguided energies on a smoke screen.
Another rightwing ding dong that can't discern between debt and deficit.
Nostrilis Waxman

Windsor, CT

#1080134 Feb 14, 2014
Nearly 30% of CommieCare enrollees have not paid.

The fascists at the White House (Obama) wont come clean on this.

Would you trust this Jove-Ass Punk?

http://jerseynut.blogspot.com/2011/05/young-o...

This is the best Democrats have? Obama?

Next they want to give us some old HAG named Hillary who is almost as old as Reagan was when he ran for president?

"What Difference does it make!"

Sure am glad I can go to bed tonight knowing I'm not a Democrat worthless POS!
NuculurNUTsurpri Zed

Palm Coast, FL

#1080136 Feb 14, 2014
Not Surprized wrote:
Yes folks, it's time for another fun filled, uproarious, laugh a minute evening of entertainment featuring,,,
''NOT SURPRIZED'S'' trolling OBAMATRON BORING YOU TO DEATH sockpuppet shitshow!!!!!
NOT SURPRIZED wrote;
Did you graduate from an Ivy League in 3.5 years with a double major with a level of distinction far above others? I doubt it! Did you turn down a White House internship.
NOT SURPRIZED wrote:
Do you own a penthouse in Manhatten lib overlooking CP? I think you and I are very different people.
http://www.topix.com/for um/nyc/T50ESIT30OD77D4FO/p2621
QUOTE who="NOT SURPRIZED
I live in a large house with a lot of rooms and computers and also have redundant communication providers.
http://www.topix.com/forum/city/berwyn-il/T50 ...
NOT SURPRIZED wrote:
<quoted text>
You are sooo funny liberal.
I'm not "better" than you biologically, but I don't think you sent your kids to prep schools and Ivy League schools like I have. I do not have any failures. I am educated.
http://www.topix.com/forum/source/lebanon-dai ...
NOT SURPRIZED wrote: Would you like to borrown my Mercedes. Well, now I have three brand new cars. If I told you what I bought for my personal driver, you wouldn't believe it.
NOT SURPRIZED wrote:
I'll post from the Caribbean to you lib. As you know, I just came home from the U.K. I have a job. I can retire now but I have a good job lib - and a pertfolio you would not comprehend garbage man. Sorry lib.
I'll try to post to you from the Caribean next week.
Cheers.
NOT SURPRIZED'S OBAMABOT BORING YOU TO DEATH TROLLING SOCKPUPPET JAMBOREE!
NOT SURPRIZED aka known as the stalker WAXYWAXTURD topix troll clusterfvck, same troll-multiple id's==Delusional army of one!l
Not Surprized! LOL

Since: Feb 08

Spokane, WA

#1080137 Feb 14, 2014
Buroc Millhouse Obama wrote:
<quoted text>
DBWriter already summed it up, weasel. You are confused yet again.
God are you an idiot!
"Buroc Millhouse nobama"
"real dumb" would not make a wart on a weasels or an idiots fannie.
Peace
Nostrilis Waxman

Windsor, CT

#1080139 Feb 14, 2014
Why don't you just post as Nuculur or one of your other socks mental case?

Everyone ignores these posts.

Why are you afraid of me?

BOO!
Not Surprized wrote:
<quoted text>
QUOTE who="Nostrilis Waxman" I'm a mut. Sweedish, Scot, English, Irish, Dutch, French - great grandparents moved to the U.S. <quoted text>
QUOTE who="Waxman "I do not have any failures. I am educated" .<quoted text>
QUOTE who="Nostrilis Waxman"-
I'm going to Europe again in less than a month. I have family there and while they are considered filthy rich and I stay in only the wealthy ares.
good nignt good people. I'm going across the pond to the U.K. for a wedding in two weeks.
Nostrilis Waxman wrote:
BTW libturds I discovered a vintage 1958 Nash Rambler in one of the many buildings on my estate! My mechanic will see to getting it in proper working order. Itís easy when youíre wealthy, as am I.
<quoted text>
EXPERT

Redding, CA

#1080140 Feb 14, 2014
Nostrilis Waxman wrote:
Friday nights are different here. The liberal Commie Obama voters seem to be scarce.

Old habits never die. They are likely getting wasted like they have done all their life, yet every other night, these same losers are here whining about how they don't get enough freebies from the rest of us who are responsible.
Remember tomorrow is the 15th...
Nostrilis Waxman

Windsor, CT

#1080141 Feb 14, 2014
Fifty-eight percent of Republicans report having excellent mental health, compared to 43% of independents and 38% of Democrats

http://www.gallup.com/poll/102943/republicans...
Not Surprized wrote:
<quoted text>
Nostrilis Waxman wrote;
Did you graduate from an Ivy League in 3.5 years with a double major with a level of distinction far above others? I doubt it! Did you turn down a White House internship.
Waxman wrote:#56397
Do you own a penthouse in Manhatten lib overlooking CP? I think you and I are very different people.
http://www.topix.com/for um/nyc/T50ESIT30OD77D4FO/p2621
QUOTE who="Waxman/Waxturds
I live in a large house with a lot of rooms and computers and also have redundant communication providers.
http://www.topix.com/forum/city/berwyn-il/T50 ...
Nostrilis Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
You are sooo funny liberal.
I'm not "better" than you biologically, but I don't think you sent your kids to prep schools and Ivy League schools like I have. I do not have any failures. I am educated.
http://www.topix.com/forum/source/lebanon-dai ...
WAXTURDS wrote: Would you like to borrown my Mercedes. Well, now I have three brand new cars. If I told you what I bought for my personal driver, you wouldn't believe it.
WAXTURDS wrote:
I'll post from the Caribbean to you lib. As you know, I just came home from the U.K. I have a job. I can retire now but I have a good job lib - and a pertfolio you would not comprehend garbage man. Sorry lib.
I'll try to post to you from the Caribean next week.
Cheers.
WAXTURDS TROLLING SOCKPUPPET JAMBOREE!
Nostrilis Waxman

Windsor, CT

#1080142 Feb 14, 2014
EXPERT wrote:
<quoted text>
Remember tomorrow is the 15th...
Baawwaaahhh!!!!

Since: Feb 08

Spokane, WA

#1080143 Feb 14, 2014
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
Here's how you avoid living in a cardboard box, dufus:
1) Don't drop out of school.
2) Study while you're in school.
3) Don't have children before you're married.
4) Get a job and show up for work every day on time.
5) Do what you're paid to do while you're at work.
6) Don't hang out with a bunch of useless idiots playing basketball at midnight.
7) Don't become a criminal.
What the poor people need is a community organizer that can lead them away from the self-destructive decisions they make toward making decisions that create a life of self-reliance in the luxury of the American middle class living standard.
Offhand, I can't think of anyone that qualifies. Can you think of anyone who has every done this?
You're an idiot.
"DBWriter"
You are wasting your time, you are posting to "real dumb" an individual who;
- 1} Did drop out of school
- 2} Never opened a book while in school
- 3} Did not have children, he is still a boy he lacks the tool
- 4} The only only job he has ever had, mowing lawns
- 5} Was unable to understand what he was supposed/should do
- 6} Plays basketball like the boy president nobama and was unwanted at midniteball
- 7} Is a career criminal, always with his hand out taking from the doers the producers
Peace
Nostrilis Waxman

Windsor, CT

#1080144 Feb 14, 2014
Hey Lily. Do you have one of those plastic Cadi-Lacks?
Nostrilis Waxman

Windsor, CT

#1080145 Feb 14, 2014
Hey Libs!

How is you Jumpin' Crazy Uncle Joe in the 2nd to the other lunatic in the White House Doing?

Does he party with Hairball Reid & Pelosi, the other loons?
NuculurNUTsurpri Zed

Palm Coast, FL

#1080146 Feb 14, 2014
Not Surprized wrote:
"THE NOT SURPRIZED'S OBAMABOT BORING YOU TO DEATH TROLLING SOCKPUPPET CARNIVAL"
NOT SURPRIZED wrote:<quoted text>
Ladida, Hodidoe
NOT SURPRIZED wrote:<quoted text>
Translation:
Ladida, Hodidoe
NOT SURPRIZED wrote:
...and the cow jumped over the moon!
http://www.topix.com/forum/us/TI79GCO8VK9QA3S ...
NOT SURPRIZED wrote:
And a cow jumped over the moon!
NOT SURPRIZED aka known as the stalker WAXYWAXTURD topix troll clusterfvck, same troll-multiple id's==Delusional army of one!
NOT SURPRIZED wrote:
<quoted text>
Here's how rediculous you are.
NOT SURPRIZED wrote:
<quoted text>
What a rediculous thing to say. You obviously are deficient in this area.
NOT SURPRIZED wrote:
another rediculous assert by a clueless moron:
<quoted text>
NOT SURPRIZED wrote:
<quoted text>
What is it like being dead Ghost?
What is it like? Do you feel dead?
NOT SURPRIZED wrote:
<quoted text>
Tell me. What is it like being dead?
NOT SURPRIZED wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh sure You also have a Unicorn in the back yard,right? Toodles, ape man.
NOT SURPRIZED wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you ride your Unicorn often, liberal?
NOT SURPRIZED wrote:
Have a nice day Richard Cranium. <quoted text>
NOT SURPRIZED wrote: <quoted text> Good job, Richard Cranium.
NOT SURPRIZED wrote:
Jul 17, 2011
Look Richard Cranium. I already told you, NOT INTERESTED in you. It's obvious to me you were born from the anal canal
NOT SURPRIZED Jul 17, 2011
No. Liberals who cannot adapt to society like you are homo-schooled Richard Cranium. Let me guess about you... You are an Obama voter?
NOT SURPRIZED
Bored. You say a lot, but it means nothing. I'm sure you've encoutered this before, like when you approach people at a party. Did you ever wonder why they scatter? Zzzzz.
NOT SURPRIZED Jul 17, 2011
I'm sure you're used to it. After all, when you walk up to people at a party, don't they go the other way too?
NOT SURPRIZED Mar 7, 2011
When you walk up to a group at a party, does everyone walk away from you? July 17, 2011
NOT SURPRIZED
I'm sure you're used to it. After all, when you walk up to people at a party, don't they go the other way too?
NOT SURPRIZED wrote:
By the way, do like it Greek? I'll be gentle with you. I know you Democrats like to avoid talking about Greece! Can I call you my little Greeker?
NOT SURPRIZED wrote:
<quoted text>If you've got any balls, then spit them out because they're definitely not yours.
NOT SURPRIZED wrote: <quoted text>I like big sweaty co ock in my azz whole!
Apr 5, 2011
NOT SURPRIZED wrote: <quoted text> NOW. ROFLMAO. I do believe that's a Denial. You were a big man spewing that bull shyt,,, ROFLMAO... didn't Topix spank your azz for general harassment...You were a big man in threatening and posting that woman's information
Not Surprized! LOL

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

NCAA Basketball Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What role do you think humans play in global wa... (Sep '14) 14 min TerryE 5,738
News Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 43 min I Am No One_ 239,857
News UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 1 hr Martin741 29,780
News Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 8 hr John-K 309,974
News Former UConn Player Pleads Guilty -- Courant.com (Oct '07) May 29 tom wingo 22
News Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex ma... (Aug '10) May 29 Pietro Armando 201,809
How to Recover Deleted or lost Contacts from Sa... May 25 Timotion 7
More from around the web