Barack Obama, our next President

Barack Obama, our next President

There are 1421394 comments on the Hampton Roads Daily Press story from Nov 5, 2008, titled Barack Obama, our next President. In it, Hampton Roads Daily Press reports that:

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampton Roads Daily Press.

sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#1079240 Feb 13, 2014
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
You have Janet Napolitano confessing the initial 750 million round procurement in 2009, moron, then lying about why she procured 750 millioin rounds.
The rules for issuing a RFQ is the purchase has already been approved. The RFQ is merely part of the Source Selection process, dumbass. The FAR does not allow an RFQ to be issued without approved justification for the purchase.
You're just too ignorant to even discuss this, moron.
Now, why does Obama's DHS need 140 thousand rounds of sniper ammunition for the DHS?
once again asking questions you can't answer.

that you won't even try to answer.

because you're a bored nitwit who likes to troll an obscure thread for your own masturbatory mental 'satisfaction'.

i'll even bet you're the judge-it troll of minimal proportions.

Since: Mar 11

St. Croix valley

#1079241 Feb 13, 2014
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
By definition, there are no exemptions to a law, that is not written into the law. If someone violates a law, the President has the authority to pardon that person. That is the only authority the President has. The President can't rewrite any law.
Nobody has the authority to rewrite the law according to the Constitution.
The government of the United States is being run like a village in the middle of Africa.
yet members of congress are exempt from the insider trading laws.

it is so easy to show what a fool you are...

“Constitutionalis t”

Since: Dec 10

Spring, TX

#1079242 Feb 13, 2014
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>complacency?!? that's funny coming from a woman who can't be red to even learn how her own nation works!
Here's something you can read to educate yourself on how the US government works:

http://www.usconstitution.net/const.html

How about you email this to Obama so he can say he read it at least once in his life.

Since: Jun 13

Orlando, FL

#1079243 Feb 13, 2014
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
give it a rest...there are other places to buy cigarettes if you are determined to kill yourself.....
I'm surprised you, of all, people, don't get it. You and O'Reilly just don't get it.

Let's see how many other stores jump on the political correctness bandwagon. Maybe you'll both get it then.

"Banning" anything is a communist tactic for control. Mind control.

Let's "ban" people sitting in bars and drinking until the wee hours of the morning and getting behind the wheel to drive home too while we're at it.

That's never going to happen. The politically correct police would have a much harder time controlling all the drunks.

But they want to legalize narcotics so even more people will be driving behind the wheel of a car on mind-altering substances and become dysfunctional members of society. They're the easiest to control.

Surely, you just haven't thought this all the way through yet.
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#1079244 Feb 13, 2014
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe you should go over the transcript of Janet Napolitano's testimony when she confessed to the 750 million round purchase in 2009.
Now, why does Obama's DHS need 140 thousand rounds of sniper ammunition? Who are they planning to kill?
transcript?
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#1079245 Feb 13, 2014
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
EXACTLY!!!!!
DHS is Obama's private army.....
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#1079246 Feb 13, 2014
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>yet members of congress are exempt from the insider trading laws.
really???...

on what basis???...
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#1079247 Feb 13, 2014
Sarah Palin Gets Dose Of Reality As Hillary Clinton Leads By 27 Points In 2016 Matchup

......It also seemed like the poll wanted to have a little fun and see what a hypothetical matchup between former half-term Alaska Governor Sarah Palin and Clinton. As one would expect, Clinton crushed Palin 62-35. That is a 27-point margin. Independents were completely turned off by Palin, as Clinton held a 41-point lead over the Tea Party darling. Palin’s supporters may want to take a look at this poll before allowing themselves to be taken in by another one of her scams regarding a potential Presidential run.

In fact, the poll showed that the majority of Republicans now do NOT support the Tea Party. 55% of Republicans polled said they are not Tea Party supporters. If the majority of Republicans don’t support this so-called movement, and you know that liberals and progressives disdain it, how in the hell do Tea Party candidates expect to win on a national stage? The GOP needs to do something ASAP if it wants to stay relevant. It needs to eject these charlatans from the party before it permanently costs them the Presidency.

http://www.politicususa.com/2014/02/13/sarah-...
Nostrils Waxman

Windsor, CT

#1079248 Feb 13, 2014
South is slammed with ice, snow?

Demo-Commies say it must be Bush's fault for this Glow Bull Warming!

Oh wait! It's now called "Climate Change"!

Must be all that evil Coal making things colder!

Sure am glad I'm not a worthless, zombie Demo-Commie-c-RAT!

“Amor patriae.”

Since: Feb 08

Eastern Oregon

#1079249 Feb 13, 2014
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>lol! Galt suspects a lot of things...
.... in fact, Galt IS suspect!
You suspect nothing. You're a clueless tanpalm.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#1079250 Feb 13, 2014
LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm surprised you, of all, people, don't get it. You and O'Reilly just don't get it.
Let's see how many other stores jump on the political correctness bandwagon. Maybe you'll both get it then.
Let's "ban" people sitting in bars and drinking until the wee hours of the morning and getting behind the wheel to drive home too while we're at it.
That's never going to happen. The politically correct police would have a much harder time controlling all the drunks.
But they want to legalize narcotics so even more people will be driving behind the wheel of a car on mind-altering substances and become dysfunctional members of society. They're the easiest to control.
lots of stores will still take the money.....

save your effort for something worthwhile instead of spreading death....

Since: Jun 13

Orlando, FL

#1079251 Feb 13, 2014
PDUPONT wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes Carol I have issues with hypocrites like you who are anti abortion but don't really care about what happens to these children once they're born or their families. I have issues with people like you who call themselves Christians but reject the Gospel message of social justice. I have issues with people like you who seek to justify their bigotry by couching it in terms like "traditional values".
You may think this country is going in the wrong direction but I think it's a good thing that people who were previously shut out of getting health insurance can longer be denied coverage. I think it's a good thing that patients on long term chemotherapy or dialysis don't get their treatments terminated because of some arbitrary lifetime cap. I think it's a good thing that families don't have to spend money on an additional policy when their children in college or just starting out turn 21. I especially think it's a good thing that in more states citizens are being granted equal rights and protections under the law and no longer discriminated against because of their sexual preferences.
You're giving yourself far too much credit if you think I actually hate you Carol, you're simply not worth the effort it would take and I'd have to take your ridiculous and delusional rants seriously, which I don't.
You get compassion and social justice mixed up all the time. The gospel message had nothing to do with social justice. Otherwise, Jesus would have supported Cesar taxing the people to their ruin and the Roman government deciding what was fair for all the people.

Social justice is a government-influenced ideology as a means to control the people.

Again, you get that and compassion mixed up all the time.

St. Croix valley

#1079252 Feb 13, 2014
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
Here's something you can read to educate yourself on how the US government works:
http://www.usconstitution.net/const.html
How about you email this to Obama so he can say he read it at least once in his life.
as i show you every day, i know that document far, far better than you do.

St. Croix valley

#1079253 Feb 13, 2014
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
really???...
on what basis???...
on the basis that it is an exemption to the law that is not written into the law.

it is fun showing what a fool DB is...and you...
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#1079254 Feb 13, 2014
sonicfilter wrote:
Sarah Palin Gets Dose Of Reality As Hillary Clinton Leads By 27 Points In 2016 Matchup
......It also seemed like the poll wanted to have a little fun and see what a hypothetical matchup between former half-term Alaska Governor Sarah Palin and Clinton. As one would expect, Clinton crushed Palin 62-35. That is a 27-point margin. Independents were completely turned off by Palin, as Clinton held a 41-point lead over the Tea Party darling. Palin’s supporters may want to take a look at this poll before allowing themselves to be taken in by another one of her scams regarding a potential Presidential run.
In fact, the poll showed that the majority of Republicans now do NOT support the Tea Party. 55% of Republicans polled said they are not Tea Party supporters. If the majority of Republicans don’t support this so-called movement, and you know that liberals and progressives disdain it, how in the hell do Tea Party candidates expect to win on a national stage? The GOP needs to do something ASAP if it wants to stay relevant. It needs to eject these charlatans from the party before it permanently costs them the Presidency.
http://www.politicususa.com/2014/02/13/sarah-...
an obviously ridiculous poll, because Hillary could never get 62% of the vote against ANY opponent.....even against Vince Foster....
Realtime

Cape Canaveral, FL

#1079255 Feb 13, 2014
Homer wrote:
Hey, what do you know, it's snowing out again, latest from my local weather - Blizzard conditions are occurring at times.
How's everybody making out?
Partly cloudy 57 degrees with winds gusting to 20mph have a look www.livestream.com/savethemanateecam
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#1079256 Feb 13, 2014
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
<severe denial>
<delusional>
lol! Yes you are son!

Yes you are!

St. Croix valley

#1079257 Feb 13, 2014
LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
what you are too stupid to understand is that there is no ban at all! this is just a private business deciding they do not want to sell cigarettes anymore.

“Constitutionalis t”

Since: Dec 10

Spring, TX

#1079258 Feb 13, 2014
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>we already knew you are insane. you do not need to keep proving it...
Fact: Never in history have Marxist communists or Islamists voluntarily given up any position of power and authority they managed to achieve.

Please tell us why you think the Marxist communists and Islamists running the government today will be the first ever in history to voluntarily give up the position of power and authority they achieved here.
Thank you.
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#1079259 Feb 13, 2014
Liberals R Defective wrote:
<quoted text>You forgot working to pay taxes to support the low information slugs like you that live off of welfare. I figured even your meth addled brain could pick that one up.
lol! No son. Not only would you be wrong, but you'd be lying as well.

But then, that's normal for you people anyway!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

NCAA Basketball Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 30 min John-K 311,631
News Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 2 hr ChristineM 256,648
News UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 6 hr Trojan 32,339
News Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex ma... (Aug '10) 9 hr RiccardoFire 201,890
What role do you think humans play in global wa... (Sep '14) Tue Earthling-1 10,070
mark moel loan house is here for you to uptain ... (Sep '13) Aug 14 Alex 17
legitimate loan lender (Oct '13) Aug 11 Ceren 9
More from around the web