Barack Obama, our next President

Barack Obama, our next President

There are 1406017 comments on the Hampton Roads Daily Press story from Nov 5, 2008, titled Barack Obama, our next President. In it, Hampton Roads Daily Press reports that:

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampton Roads Daily Press.

new yawk

Buffalo, NY

#1078433 Feb 11, 2014
new yawk wrote:
HA! Best of you to speak of being on your stomach ...
Many a men had to push your face far away from his as he could get it.
Say into The Box Springs ...
While any port in the storm may do, any face like a Boarish Beast will NOT.
AHaHaaHaaaaaa ...!!!
<quoted text>
You're sounding a little manic yourself, honey... just sayin'
new yawk

Buffalo, NY

#1078434 Feb 11, 2014
I'm gonna be here all night, sweetie, how about you?
new yawker

East Amherst, NY

#1078435 Feb 11, 2014
One thing has nothing to do with the other. You scenario bores me.
Same ol haggard Cram It ... I can anticipate your next move.

[QUOTE who=""]<quoted text>
You don't seem bored? You seem... awake?[/QUOTE]
new yawk

Buffalo, NY

#1078436 Feb 11, 2014
Baby-girl, I'm the end of the line for you. You probably don't want to resist me. It'll just delay the inevitable. Scary ain't it?
new yawk

Buffalo, NY

#1078437 Feb 11, 2014
You're f---kin' with the big dog now, honey. Your tits won't save you.
new yawk

Buffalo, NY

#1078438 Feb 11, 2014
new yawker wrote:
I already knew. It was obvious.
<quoted text>
Ummm.. the quote doesn't work, sweetie. You got to give them enough to develop context.
new yawk

Buffalo, NY

#1078439 Feb 11, 2014
new yawker wrote:
One thing has nothing to do with the other. You scenario bores me.
Same ol haggard Cram It ... I can anticipate your next move.
<quoted text>
Honey, I'm a ranked chess player. Not nationally, I admit, but, pretty good. You're going down. You're going down on me. Be as bored as you want to. And watch a master work.
new yawk

East Amherst, NY

#1078440 Feb 11, 2014
Well that's the problem. These days you have to take it anywhere and from anybody willing to give it. Sheeeet, you have to pay someone just to take it, old woman.

Yep. I sure as shyzer am A Baby-Girl. Just not yours, jjohnson.

I'm already on my future path. Not my problem you wasted your youth turning tricks and lap dancing, and now cryin' about Lolita. AHA!!!

PS I don't choose classless skanks for friends. You're not in My League.
Look for no qwatta' here, schlep.

Baby-girl, I don't refuse pleasure WHERE-EVER it comes from,(see, NFL.) You should look around and see your future too.[/QUOTE]
new yawk

Buffalo, NY

#1078441 Feb 11, 2014
I'm sort of curious that you don't seem to know this? Haven't you ever seen me do this before? Did you think there would be a different result this time? If you work hard and play by the rules did you imagine that - somehow - you would be able to speak to me as an equal? Are you retarded? You're a republican; I eat republicans... lots and lots of them. It's my job. You're my job.
new yawk

East Amherst, NY

#1078442 Feb 11, 2014
Yea, for you. Not for me. Cowards like you frighten when they realize they ARE NOT in control. And THAT you ARE NOT, foolish foe.

[QUOTE who=""]Baby-girl, I'm the end of the line for you. You probably don't want to resist me. It'll just delay the inevitable. Scary ain't it?[/QUOTE]
new yawk

East Amherst, NY

#1078445 Feb 11, 2014
So am I. And the last time we played, you lost.

Also lost with you "Shakra" Moves. Hell, if you can't spell it correctly, Chakra, then you certainly couldn't execute the most important move - literally speaking.

You threatened to take out the wrong Shakra. I corrected you. Do you remember, brain dead ?? I'm not watching anything but you make a complete and foolish arse of yourself trying to "win" ... something. That you can not.

Honey, I'm a ranked chess player. Not nationally, I admit, but, pretty good. You're going down. You're going down on me. Be as bored as you want to. And watch a master work.[/QUOTE]
new yawk

Buffalo, NY

#1078446 Feb 11, 2014
new yawk wrote:
Yea, for you. Not for me. Cowards like you frighten when they realize they ARE NOT in control. And THAT you ARE NOT, foolish foe.
<quoted text>
Heheheheheh, yup, well you got me there, don't you, sweetie? Mano e mano. Your tits against my tits. Whose tits will "win?" I'm guessin' mine, honey. The reason is: I'm a lot smarter than you. The proof is: you're still here.
new yawk

East Amherst, NY

#1078447 Feb 11, 2014
If I get down and dirty, it'll be by my choice. My Call - Not yours, Alabama slamma'.

And what's with the "aw baby" chit .... Spare me, gash grunt

I can CHOOSE. I don't think you can. You're wired and wallowed in the dirt.

That's all you know - Ever knew. Poor slob.

O, I do enjoy rippin' A Juglar ... And will. I'm just gettin' started, if necessary.

Aw, baby... it's 2 in the morning. Sheesh. I'm gonna drag you down into the dirt where you belong. There's nuthin' you can do about it. Enjoy. Go to bed. By the morning this'll all be over.[/QUOTE]
new yawk

Buffalo, NY

#1078448 Feb 11, 2014
new yawk wrote:
So am I. And the last time we played, you lost.
Also lost with you "Shakra" Moves. Hell, if you can't spell it correctly, Chakra, then you certainly couldn't execute the most important move - literally speaking.
You threatened to take out the wrong Shakra. I corrected you. Do you remember, brain dead ?? I'm not watching anything but you make a complete and foolish arse of yourself trying to "win" ... something. That you can not.
<quoted text>
Ooooooooooo... my goodness! you "won" a chess game against me??? I bow to your superior prowess. I was unaware of your victory. Perhaps, I never noticed? Would you like to repeat your victory, sweetie? Maybe you could reprise your intellectual conquest in front of everyone? I can play a game without a board, without pieces... how about you? You bright and persuasive gurl you... let's get it on... right now. Since I'm in a manic drunk phase this should be easy for you, right? Would you agree to represent the republican party in this match? Seems only fair...
new yawk

Buffalo, NY

#1078449 Feb 11, 2014
I'll be white. Sorry if that defeats your purpose. PQ4
new yawk

Buffalo, NY

#1078451 Feb 11, 2014
(waiting)....
new yawk

Buffalo, NY

#1078452 Feb 11, 2014
(tap, tap, tap,) cigar puff, brb... (you're going to lose this game, sweetie. And the reason is that you're a liar.) brb
new yawk

Buffalo, NY

#1078453 Feb 11, 2014
Well, that and I f--k republicans like so many truckers.
new yawk

Buffalo, NY

#1078454 Feb 11, 2014
Sweetie, no one has ever "won" a chess game against me in 35 years. A few have drawn... but you're not one of them. Now move! Slut.
new yawk

East Amherst, NY

#1078455 Feb 11, 2014
Oh, like this lovely "context" you gave that poster?
Your last sentence. Warts - Wow, what a context in compliment.
You're a real charmer, Wormtongue.

People aren't "afraid" of you as you state and would like to think/believe, they just don't choose to banter crooked words with a witless worm, No Name.

You're a rude, ignorant piece of Exceno trash.

Cram It wrote: To harmonious
Sounds fair? How "way-back" do we go? I can't remember you? Are you the guy with the warts?

Ummm.. the quote doesn't work, sweetie. You got to give them enough to develop context.[/QUOTE]

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

NCAA Basketball Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 27 min IB DaMann 256,108
News UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) Wed Trojan 32,308
News Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) Wed ThomasA 311,496
What role do you think humans play in global wa... (Sep '14) Wed IB DaMann 9,991
News Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex ma... (Aug '10) Jul 25 NotInPotatoQuality 201,878
legitimate loan lender (Oct '13) Jul 21 Ceren 7
What Ever Happen To Niagara Basketball (May '15) Jul 17 Disappointed PE 3
More from around the web