Barack Obama, our next President

Barack Obama, our next President

There are 1759531 comments on the Hampton Roads Daily Press story from Nov 5, 2008, titled Barack Obama, our next President. In it, Hampton Roads Daily Press reports that:

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampton Roads Daily Press.

new yawk

East Amherst, NY

#1078465 Feb 12, 2014
Is that what you tell your jjohnsons who are dead from the waist down !?

AHA! All you're gonna get old gurl, dead d!cks ...

Isn't it time for you to draw your water pistol. Outgun me, you know ... freakin' imbecile.
new yawk wrote:
MOVE NOW!
new yawk

Buffalo, NY

#1078466 Feb 12, 2014
new yawk wrote:
The only thing my still being here proves is, you wanted me gone long ago.
You tried a few tactics: But the one I guffawed over was: "Let's be friends. Can't we be friends" ... White Flag getting to heavy to hold. Then you tried the: " .... blah, blah, thought you were going to bed" "it's late, blah, blah, blah ... " What a sham!!!

<quoted text>
Tap, tap, tap... suck it, baby... suck the bony big one... It's 3 in the morning and you're no closer to closure than you were when you were twelve and the other gurls were laughing about how tiny your tits were.
new yawk

Buffalo, NY

#1078467 Feb 12, 2014
Marjorie: Oooh my gawd! Your tits are, like, in Vis-ible!
new yawk: No they're not! Don't say that!
Carol: But they are! You don't have any tits!
new yawk: STOP IT! Don't say that!
new yawk

Buffalo, NY

#1078468 Feb 12, 2014
new yawk wrote:
Is that what you tell your jjohnsons who are dead from the waist down !?
AHA! All you're gonna get old gurl, dead d!cks ...
Isn't it time for you to draw your water pistol. Outgun me, you know ... freakin' imbecile.
<quoted text>
Wanna play with me? See how it goes.
new yawk

Buffalo, NY

#1078469 Feb 12, 2014
How's it goin' honey? You winnin' yet?
new yawk

Buffalo, NY

#1078470 Feb 12, 2014
I'm good at this, aren't I?
new yawk

Buffalo, NY

#1078471 Feb 12, 2014
You might want to talk to carol, see what happens next.
new yawk

East Amherst, NY

#1078472 Feb 12, 2014
That's right. YOU started this shyte with me. And I'm going to finish it.

I see you're taking refuge behind one-line retorts.

O My!- All your bragging, and then this - You No Challenge Nitwit ...

Where'd you go? To dig up some more of your stale lines from the Crypt ??

Finish your cigar, and go Die, you congested chaotic coffin keeper.

[QUOTE who=""]<quoted text>
And yet, here you are, honey... here you are.[/QUOTE]
new yawk

Buffalo, NY

#1078473 Feb 12, 2014
Ok, I guess we've worked our way through the disquieted women in the room... let's get to the "meat" of the matter...
new yawk

East Amherst, NY

#1078474 Feb 12, 2014
I Did. I Saw. You Suck.

But, I played My Game ... ;
new yawk wrote:
<quoted text>
Wanna play with me? See how it goes.

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#1078475 Feb 12, 2014
killtaker wrote:
...but our leaders told us it is warming....
oh well...we dumb...
"Deep Freeze Déjà Vu: Chicago Nearing Record For Days Below Zero"
http://chicago.cbslocal.com/2014/02/10/deep-f...
Yeah, The USA is frozen, England is under water and in Australia you can fry an egg on the pavement. No the climate is not changing at all. It's all in your mind and those 1000's of scientists who say it is, well they have to be dicheads as well. So get in that big a$$ truck of yours and head down to the local video store, grab "The day after tomorrow" dvd and sit back and relax in that blizzard if you can make it home.
new yawk

Buffalo, NY

#1078476 Feb 12, 2014
It scares a woman to not have any tits. I suppose it's like a man not having a penis but I don't know. There are a tremendous number of women who think they don't have tits... and, it's true: they don't. Well there you go. Nothing like a lot of women with no no tits I always say.
new yawk

Buffalo, NY

#1078477 Feb 12, 2014
new yawk wrote:
That's right. YOU started this shyte with me. And I'm going to finish it.
I see you're taking refuge behind one-line retorts.
O My!- All your bragging, and then this - You No Challenge Nitwit ...
Where'd you go? To dig up some more of your stale lines from the Crypt ??
Finish your cigar, and go Die, you congested chaotic coffin keeper.
<quoted text>
?
new yawk

Buffalo, NY

#1078478 Feb 12, 2014
new yawk wrote:
I Did. I Saw. You Suck.
But, I played My Game ... ;
<quoted text>
What? What the hell are you talking about?
new yawk

Buffalo, NY

#1078479 Feb 12, 2014
I'm going to eat you, honey. You got no way out. Be as outraged as you want, I'm going to eat you. Is there some doubt? You're not my equal; you're not even my shadow. Be humble; I'm-going-to-eat-you! Everyone - knows - this - but - you - apparently.
new yawk

Buffalo, NY

#1078480 Feb 12, 2014
Kinda hit a nerve with the tiny tits thing, didn't I?
new yawk

Buffalo, NY

#1078481 Feb 12, 2014
You can't fight me, sweetie, you've just got to deal with that reality. You're either with me or against me. In over five years there are probably hundreds of women who will tell you the same thing. What makes you think you're different? You're not. If you were male the odds would be even worse.
new yawk

Buffalo, NY

#1078482 Feb 12, 2014
God it's good to have a big pecker
PDUPONT

Chicopee, MA

#1078483 Feb 12, 2014
LoisLane59 wrote:
Cardinal Dolan's prayer at the end of the Democratic Convention
Progressives had to bite down on their leather belts and purses just to get through that.
Okay carol, how about what Cardinal Dolan's boss Pope Francis said that had the right wingers "biting their belts".
“Some people continue to defend trickle-down theories which assume that economic growth, encouraged by a free market, will inevitably succeed in bringing about greater justice and inclusiveness in the world, This opinion, which has never been confirmed by the facts, expresses a crude and naive trust in the goodness of those wielding economic power and in the sacra¬lized workings of the prevailing economic system. Meanwhile, the excluded are still waiting.”
Let's not also forget that the United States Conference of Catholic Bishops was highly critical of the proposed budget put forth by Paul Ryan;
“The Catholic bishops of the United States recognize the serious deficits our country faces, and we acknowledge that Congress must make difficult decisions about how to allocate burdens and sacrifices and balance resources and needs,” Bishop Blaire added.“However, deficit reduction and fiscal responsibility efforts must protect and not undermine the needs of poor and vulnerable people. The proposed cuts to programs in the budget reconciliation fail this basic moral test.”
You can keep thinking that just being anti abortion and anti same sex marriage makes you a Christian Carol, but it doesn't.
Jesus was a liberal progressive who preached social justice and someone like you would have probably been in the crowd that was shouting "Crucify him!"
angel

Boise, ID

#1078484 Feb 12, 2014
PDUPONT wrote:
<quoted text>
Okay carol, how about what Cardinal Dolan's boss Pope Francis said that had the right wingers "biting their belts".
“Some people continue to defend trickle-down theories which assume that economic growth, encouraged by a free market, will inevitably succeed in bringing about greater justice and inclusiveness in the world, This opinion, which has never been confirmed by the facts, expresses a crude and naive trust in the goodness of those wielding economic power and in the sacra¬lized workings of the prevailing economic system. Meanwhile, the excluded are still waiting.”
Let's not also forget that the United States Conference of Catholic Bishops was highly critical of the proposed budget put forth by Paul Ryan;
“The Catholic bishops of the United States recognize the serious deficits our country faces, and we acknowledge that Congress must make difficult decisions about how to allocate burdens and sacrifices and balance resources and needs,” Bishop Blaire added.“However, deficit reduction and fiscal responsibility efforts must protect and not undermine the needs of poor and vulnerable people. The proposed cuts to programs in the budget reconciliation fail this basic moral test.”
You can keep thinking that just being anti abortion and anti same sex marriage makes you a Christian Carol, but it doesn't.
Jesus was a liberal progressive who preached social justice and someone like you would have probably been in the crowd that was shouting "Crucify him!"
Your damn right she would have been!
Her and this whole crew of Topix Righties would have been spitting on him and flogging his back as he bore the Cross to Golgotha and High Fiving each other while they did it.
And Lois would have been at the front of the pack.
No doubt whatsoever.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

NCAA Basketball Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 4 min American Independent 340,445
What role do you think humans play in global wa... (Sep '14) Sat hojo 12,405
News UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) Sat Trojan 35,922
News Carlisle's Fitzgerald signs to play at Norfolk ... May 16 Go phartse 4
News PBA: Columbian parades new import vs Aces May 4 AndPhartse 2
News Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) Apr '18 Into The Night 258,512
News Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex ma... (Aug '10) Mar '18 Lonnie Peters 201,480