Barack Obama, our next President

Barack Obama, our next President

There are 1783533 comments on the Hampton Roads Daily Press story from Nov 5, 2008, titled Barack Obama, our next President. In it, Hampton Roads Daily Press reports that:

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampton Roads Daily Press.

new yawker

East Amherst, NY

#1078346 Feb 11, 2014
Winning is only important to you. Trying to get me banned ... Won't work.

If you have to cheat to "win" - "Aint" no win at all. No name? A liar and a cheater has no face. Or courage. You faceless fraud. Winning means everything to you.

And at the end of the evening, I'll still be me. And you'll still be trying to be me.

Yea, you ran roughshod. You got your silly arse thrown in the topix pokey.

You're crowning achievement. You don't even know your own name NOW. LOL!

But you'll remember your Mother's ...

[QUOTE who=""]<quoted text>
So you see, sweetie, "winning," is only important to y'all. It means nothing to me - given that at the end of the day you'll be exactly the same as me or anyone else no matter how noble your cause or how dedicated your effort. It's an arbitrary concept, winning, and, as such, worthless in the grand scheme of things. I've run roughshod over sooooo many "winners" it's impossible to count anymore. In a day or so you won't even know your own name.[/QUOTE]
new yawker

East Amherst, NY

#1078347 Feb 11, 2014
Goofy drunken biatch can't even type ...

Go kiss your Mother Goodnight.

After you smoke yourself to Death ...

[QUOTE who=""]yawk[/QUOTE]

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#1078348 Feb 11, 2014
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Galt sometimes skims over posts very quickly without analyzing the motivation...
for example, Galt rarely reads Sonic posts beyond the first sentence because it's always the same old shit......
Sonic posts are tearfully predictable and indistinguishable from each other. So much so that they are boring as hell. I, too, walk over them like dirty carpet in some government office somewhere in middle America..
new yawk

Buffalo, NY

#1078349 Feb 11, 2014
new yawker wrote:
Winning is only important to you. Trying to get me banned ... Won't work.
If you have to cheat to "win" - "Aint" no win at all. No name? A liar and a cheater has no face. Or courage. You faceless fraud. Winning means everything to you.
And at the end of the evening, I'll still be me. And you'll still be trying to be me.
Yea, you ran roughshod. You got your silly arse thrown in the topix pokey.
You're crowning achievement. You don't even know your own name NOW. LOL!
But you'll remember your Mother's ...
<quoted text>
Oh my GAWD it's cold out there... wait... you know that, right? Trying to get you "banned???" Whatever are you talking about? I don't need anyone to fight my battles, never have, never will. Where have I lied? Where have I cheated? It's not your name... it's just a name you gave yourself. You don't own it. If I want it, I'll take it. The Topix pokey??? Good heavens we seem to be in parallel universes. I don't recall ever having tried to ban anybody. I don't need to.

“you know i know”

Since: Oct 07

denver

#1078350 Feb 11, 2014
new yawk wrote:
You'll have to wait for Altmore, AL to get back.
Then you can address your comment to her.
She wrote it to you. Along with dem, they like to upset this thread by using my "new yawk" screen name.
PS And ask her what Blumpkinitus is.
I'll forego the "pooh bear" comment seeing as you didn't know what was going on.
<quoted text>
You have a serious case of Blumpkinitus as well, seek help.
new yawk

Buffalo, NY

#1078351 Feb 11, 2014
I know my own name, sweetie, and you know it too.

Lapeer, MI

#1078352 Feb 11, 2014
new yawk wrote:
<quoted text>
I would do that woman in a heartbeat and so would you. Don't toy with me, man. If you walked into your bedroom and found Rachel in a black lace negligee' or whatever the gay equivalent of that might be you'd have a stiffy of gargantuan proportions. Don't deny it. I know men like the back of my hand.
You might know men like the back of your hand but more men probably know the front of it.
new yawk

Buffalo, NY

#1078353 Feb 11, 2014
new yawker wrote:
<quoted text>
Heheheheheh.. I seem to be typing pretty well. My mother is dead. Smoking doesn't kill you, dear, dying does.

“you know i know”

denver

#1078354 Feb 11, 2014
killtaker wrote:
Tax payers footing the bill for Homo Hollywood....
"The credits and incentives can cover nearly one-third of production costs."
http://articles.latimes.com/2013/dec/26/enter...
Mr. Potato Heads Hollywood supporters are the second worst polluters in LA, after automobiles.

Who can say hypocrites?
new yawk

Buffalo, NY

#1078355 Feb 11, 2014
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
Sonic posts are tearfully predictable and indistinguishable from each other. So much so that they are boring as hell. I, too, walk over them like dirty carpet in some government office somewhere in middle America..
Hmmm... what happened to the funny ShinningElectron or whatever? Where'd this old poop come from? Told you you couldn't do it again.

Lapeer, MI

#1078356 Feb 11, 2014
new yawk wrote:
<quoted text>
That's... pretty good, actually... bet you can't do it again...
So, Jesus walks into a bar and sits down. Just then, a Hydrogen Atom comes in all upset screaming "Jesus! I think I just lost my electron!"

Jesus asks him "Are you positive?"
new yawk

Buffalo, NY

#1078357 Feb 11, 2014
new yawker wrote:
<quoted text>
The bottom line, sweetie, is that you've changed your name. Enjoy!

“you know i know”

denver

#1078358 Feb 11, 2014
killtaker wrote:
Hahahahh!...progressive California to expensive...
'The number of top-grossing films shot in California has plummeted 60% in the last 15 years, according to a Times review of public records, industry reports and box-office tracking data.'
http://articles.latimes.com/2013/dec/26/enter...
Hollywood hypocrites leave California to avoid high taxes and unions, libs are soooo stupid.
new yawk

Buffalo, NY

#1078359 Feb 11, 2014
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
You might know men like the back of your hand but more men probably know the front of it.
Ok, ok, that's a pretty good rejoinder. You see? If you people will just try a little you can do it too! Wit is not a crime. I'll celebrate it whenever I see it. Keep up the good work.
new yawker

East Amherst, NY

#1078360 Feb 11, 2014
You ARE a serious case. That seek help line is old. Haggard, like you, Bloatitis.

Move More ...

Eat Less ...

NOW you've received what you've earned ...
harmonious wrote:
<quoted text>
You have a serious case of Blumpkinitus as well, seek help.

“you know i know”

denver

#1078361 Feb 11, 2014
OzRitz wrote:
<quoted text>
So would a carbon tax on emissions, with the added bonus of saving the planet.
Saving it from what? Kangaroo humping hysterics? Like you?

Have you considered emigrating to Mars?
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#1078362 Feb 11, 2014
lol! Dang! No hostage taking!

What happened? Don't they like taking credit for shutting down the United States? Are their 'values' corrupted?

What a bunch of crybaby whimps!

But I love their comedy !

"House Republicans back away from debt fight
Email this Story

Feb 11, 7:23 PM (ET)

By ANDREW TAYLOR

WASHINGTON (AP)- Unwilling to spook the markets and divided among themselves, House Republicans backed away from a battle over the government's debt limit Tuesday and permitted President Barack Obama's Democratic allies to drive quick passage of a measure extending Treasury's borrowing authority without any concessions from the White House.

The 221-201 vote came hours after Speaker John Boehner announced that his fractured party would relent.

Just 28 Republicans voted for the measure, including Boehner and his top lieutenants. But 193 Democrats more than compensated for the low support among Republicans.

Senate Democrats hoped to vote on the legislation as early as Wednesday and send it to Obama for his signature..."
new yawk

Buffalo, NY

#1078363 Feb 11, 2014
In the end, however, you need to realize I'm fighting with one hand tied... well, let's just say it's elsewhere.
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#1078364 Feb 11, 2014
Nostrils Waxman wrote:
I thank god I'm not a deranged Democrat who hates everyone because of being a Democrat failure.
The ones here like the name stealer Grey Ghost confirm that.
Hey grey Ghost (New Yawk/Yeah/Dem):
How do you survive, zero?
Mooching off your kids, Democrat?
Baawwaahh!!!
lol! After all, you're simply a commie ruskie son!

Be proud my hammer and sickle lover!
new yawk

Buffalo, NY

#1078365 Feb 11, 2014
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
So, Jesus walks into a bar and sits down. Just then, a Hydrogen Atom comes in all upset screaming "Jesus! I think I just lost my electron!"
Jesus asks him "Are you positive?"
I'm going to give you a pass on this one just because I've seen you do it once and I have faith in you. Relax. Take a deep breath and think positively.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

NCAA Basketball Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 11 min puppy power 1 346,350
News UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 6 hr Brew In 36,118
News Racers' Stark opting for NBA opportunity Jun 20 Opting phartse 2
What role do you think humans play in global wa... (Sep '14) Jun 10 hojo 12,419
News Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex ma... (Aug '10) Jun 5 Public Accommodation 201,480
do you need a loan (Sep '13) May 30 zan 5
News Carlisle's Fitzgerald signs to play at Norfolk ... May '18 Go phartse 4