Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Comments (Page 49,509)

Showing posts 990,161 - 990,180 of1,078,384
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2014

Judged:

Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>That's because Carol, at least until recently, appeared to be an authentic participant rather than a whackjob troll such as Waxman, Bronach, DB etc. You're authentic too but I skip much of your C&P nonsense.
Lois Lame's posts are all FOX rinse and repeat crap or outright lies__I just laugh at the sht she puts up.
nothing lamer than an old fart like you who drinks sissy beer, abuses women, and plays with little boys, Jerry....

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2014

Judged:

angel wrote:
<quoted text>YOU are the liar boy.
The GOP has been working hammer and tong redistricting in red states where they can get away with it as well as the push to 'Fix" the non existant problem of 'voter fraud' to do just that:
Suppress voters who might vote Democrat.
You know it and so does everyone else.
"hammer and tong"??!!!!

Hee, hee,.....Freudian Slip from the mealy-mouth of a hammer-and-sickle devotee.....

It's not the GOP to you, Doodette, but the "Bourgeoisie"...

Getcher azz back into the ghetto proletariat, Mr Groucho Marx

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2014

Judged:

angel wrote:
<quoted text>Its amazing how incapable Teabaggers are when it comes to learning from their mistakes.
Just months after the Epic Fail that was their treasonous and expensive extortion leading to Shutdown hoping to by some strange alchemy of wishful thinking and distortion to re-cast it as "Obama's Shutdown" NOW they hope that they can weasel out of immigration reform which they dont want and that the Hispanic community will blame it on Obama because a bunch of White Racists and Neo Fascists 'dont trust him'......Brilliant.
And Obama decides to side step the House' mindless obstructionism using the the Executive Powers legally Granted him by the Constitution and its 'Tyranny'.
Newsflash morons: The majority of American People arent as stupid and blind as your Teabagger base.
Which you are about to find out.
Aw, c'mon......quit the suspense BS and start using the word "debunked".

I'm getting anxious to hear your propaganda vocabulary for today:)
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2014

Judged:

sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
like myself?
Log Cabin Republicans Demands Obama Administration Take Action on Russia’s Anti-Gay Laws
http://www.logcabin.org/pressrelease/log-cabi...
there's the whole world for ya!
you're a real hoot. a giggle a minute. you should get paid.
people whose identity is based on their sexual orientation are sick puppies, regardless of politics....

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2014

Judged:

angel wrote:
<quoted text> The Right's fetid obsession with Obama has made them Mentally Ill.
You would think the GOP would have figured out by now that inciting and humoring these dingbats comes with a price tag.
Since when does a Leftist look at Price Tags?

Did I miss something here?

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2014

Judged:

PDUPONT wrote:
<quoted text>
Sure you vomitous cretin, keep slamming a kid who worked his butt off to get where he is.
But then again right wing members of Congress don't have staff do they? They answer their own phones and handle all of the constituent correspondence all by themselves. Not!
You're a complete and total idiot Galt; you always have been and always will be in addition to being a miserable excuse for a human being.
Is your cretin spawn a product of Affirmative Action like you are?

A twisted Family Tree is tough to prune, you know.

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2014

Judged:

PDUPONT wrote:
<quoted text>
Half their customers moron? Since when is half the country as racist and ignorant as you? You're in the whack job minority that will eventually die off.
You're an idiot Galt; you always have been and always will be.
Hey, Hey...be nice now.

Galt's taxes are paying for your son's free passage.

Show a little gratitude.

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2014

Judged:

PDUPONT wrote:
<quoted text>
And once again nitwit, no one ever denied it was a terrorist attack.
But go ahead keep chasing your tail on this.
You really consider lying to be an admirable talent of yours, dontcha?!

Your self-image is twisted, Dood.
dem

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2014

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
nothing lamer than an old fart like you who drinks sissy beer, abuses women, and plays with little boys, Jerry....
Having a difficult time getting the sexual abuse of little boys off your mind huh, racist azzhole?

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2014

Judged:

PDUPONT wrote:
<quoted text>
Sure dimwit except that the bipartisan Senate report on Benghazi completely debunks your idiotic claim that there was a cover-up and states that there's evidence that the video could have been at the very least a pretext for the attack.
Keep chasing your tail and repeating crap that's been debunked for a while.
I found it! I found it!

"debunks" is back!

We can recognize this dog by its bark, folks:)
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2014

Judged:

shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
Is your cretin spawn a product of Affirmative Action like you are?
A twisted Family Tree is tough to prune, you know.
Dupie heads up a family of panhandlers and moochers....and it's impossible to embarrass that type.....

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2014

Judged:

PDUPONT wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't attack honest opinions; I attack bald faced lies and blatant ignorance.
Don't like it? Tough.
You attack Straw Men, Windmills and Evil Parking Meters because you can't discern a truth from a Marxist Propaganda Leaflet.

It all blurs together for you in your homemade reality.
Realtime

Deltona, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2014

Judged:

dem wrote:
<quoted text>
Having a difficult time getting the sexual abuse of little boys off your mind huh, racist azzhole?
Ahem, as you know you put up a lengthy double post and didn't apologize.

Did you know that double posts quickly disappear and often apologies for same also disappear leaving "some" to worry about why posts are being removed?

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2014

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
people whose identity is based on their sexual orientation are sick puppies, regardless of politics....
There a some gays - albeit far, far and in between - that I can admire for not sticking their orientation into the public's face minute-to-minute. They made a declaration and then moved on never to return to it again. That's OK with me. Don't agree but their disciplined ability to separate their sexual orientation from their Life orientation is admirable in its pragmatic honesty.

Nobody enjoys the airline captain who keeps giggling and lisping across the intercom with heavy breathing or the butcher who keeps running his fingers through his lips after placing the chicken necks in the display.

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2014

Judged:

dem wrote:
<quoted text>
You've picked up so many bars of soap in your lifetime that you even answer the door now with your face between your legs.
GOP R Idiots

Fort Lauderdale, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2014

Judged:

LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
I blame Obama's groupies - the liberal media. It was their job to find out the truth - not give him and Hillary a pass and convince liberals there really is no "there" there.
Because there's "there" all over the place. They just didn't want to find "there" because their prom king crush comes first. Not us, not the victims, not the victims' families and certainly not the country.
Glad to see that you are privy to some inside info that a GOP controlled investigation couldn't find.
dem

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2014

Judged:

Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Ahem, as you know you put up a lengthy double post and didn't apologize.
Did you know that double posts quickly disappear and often apologies for same also disappear leaving "some" to worry about why posts are being removed?
I'm a rebel like that. But I will claim topix insanity. In my haste to embarrass Flake I did get a tad sloppy.

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2014

Judged:

woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>more pure bullshit from feltch...
bullshit is not just a familial trait but specifically a genetic one.

You parents bullshitted each other into the sack and here you are bullshitting your way through Life.

Let's see you bullshit the Grim Reaper, Dood.
dem

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2014

Judged:

Having a little party here at the estate today. It's snowing like a beitch for about the 30th time this winter. So I built a huge sled run in keeping with the shitty Olympic theme. Hopefully somebody gets hurt so I can bury their body in snow.
dem

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2014

Judged:

shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
You've picked up so many bars of soap in your lifetime that you even answer the door now with your face between your legs.
I suppose I could pretend your post was both scathing and literate.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 990,161 - 990,180 of1,078,384
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent NCAA Basketball Discussions

Search the NCAA Basketball Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 10 min Dave Nelson 223,978
Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 8 hr Yeah but 305,065
UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 15 hr FLORIDA SWAMPER 26,640
urgent loan needed apply now (Sep '13) Jul 20 Danny 2
loan needed (Dec '13) Jul 20 Danny 4
Hairston's bounceback game highlights big day f... Jul 16 Go go d 1
How to recover lost data from iPhone/iPad/iPod- (Jan '14) Jul 15 AnnCarter 8
•••
•••
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••