Barack Obama, our next President

There are 1232317 comments on the Hampton Roads Daily Press story from Nov 5, 2008, titled Barack Obama, our next President. In it, Hampton Roads Daily Press reports that:

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampton Roads Daily Press.

Since: May 11

Landisburg, PA

#1076904 Feb 9, 2014
Nostrilis Waxman wrote:
Hey Dumb Dave!
What was the Ted Cruz filibuster about?
Baawwaahhhh!!!!
What bill did Ted Cruze filibuster? I keep asking & you keep avoiding answering. Your buddy said he filibustered the ACA. I sad he was wrong. You keep saying he was right. So really, what bill did he filibuster?
Realtime

Deltona, FL

#1076905 Feb 9, 2014
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>Apparently it's very important to you to make sure that nobody missed that fact. How very conscientious of you.
You liked that eh? By the way I'm not certain it's a fact that her dad was a raging alcoholic. Only that it's a fact that that she said so__she is a world class liar though.

BTW so are you.

A guy named Mark McClish wrote a book, "I Know You Are Lying." You should read it__you're in there.

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#1076906 Feb 9, 2014
Nostrilis Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
The same applies to ground loops, imbecile know-it-all.
A friend of mine just had one put in, and it was cost prohibitive (payback period too long) to get a system that did not require a secondary conventional system, moron.
You are dumber than sh*t and have no clue what you are talking about, as usual.
Dumbfk.
You're such a liar, Waxman.

""A friend of mine just had one put in, ""

Funny how when your lies are exposed, you claim to have friends!!

ROFLMAO

If you have friends, why is your life spent on Topix?? Day and night, Waxman and trolls are here, drunk as a skunk.

Here's the final nail in your ignorance. It's called CT Geothermal Association, and they say you're ful of shit, which we already know.

----------

""Learn More About Geothermal

Geothermal systems use technology known as ground source heat pumps to make the transfer of hot and cool air more efficient.

Because the system works with the relative temperature of the earth instead of the variable temperatures above ground, geothermal heating and cooling systems use 40-60% less energy than conventional systems.""

http://www.geothermalconnecticut.org/resource...
----------

Geothermal Projects Expand Across Connecticut

""The town of Tolland said two of its schools will switch to geothermal technology in the coming months. According to the Connecticut Geothermal Association, that project will join a list of nearly 60 active projects in Connecticut.

One of those projects is in South Windham, at Horizons, a camp for developmentally disabled children and adults. I met up with Guy Wanegar, President of the Connecticut Geothermal Association, as a crew dug a hole for geothermal piping outside a new dining hall. The ground was muddy, and gallons of water spewed up as the drill worked its way vertically through hundreds of feet of dirt and bedrock.

Geothermal is a form a solar energy. Sun hits the earth, and about half of that energy gets stored underground as heat.

Wanegar said Connecticut is "perfect" for geothermal drilling. Dig down six feet, and you'll find the soil remains a near-constant 50 degrees year-round. Geothermal capitalizes on that, using a loop of underground piping to tap into that stable temperature zone, and send that energy to a heat pump.

"That heat pump can take the 50 degree soil temperature, the loop temperature that we're getting, and boost it to heat or cool the building," Wanegar said.

During the winter, hotter air from the ground is pumped into the building to warm it up. During the summer, hot air gets pumped back into the ground. "So we're kind of recharging the earth as well," Wanegar added.""

http://wnpr.org/post/geothermal-projects-expa...

----------

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

I love exposing your complete ignorance about technology. Just as your sock shiny does!! Further proof that the sockpuppet is as ignorant as the sockmaster.

You better drop this subject, or I will bury you with more facts, you moron.

You appear to enjoy being exposed as an idiot. Why is that??
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#1076907 Feb 9, 2014
Karma is a_______ wrote:
<quoted text>
Dave Dave Dave, when will you learn, peered reviewed, scientific studies are no match for pulpit evangelical bible thumping bigotry based on bronze age mythology
dumbass Dave's reference was not a peer-reviewed study, and psychologists are quasi-professionals often with dubious credentials

Location hidden

#1076908 Feb 9, 2014
Nostrilis Waxman wrote:
Hey Dumb Dave!
What was the Ted Cruz filibuster about?
Baawwaahhhh!!!!
Hey dumb Waxman!!

How's your Nash Rambler??

Why do you make the sounds of a sheep in pain?? Your favorite sex partner, it appears.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Location hidden

#1076909 Feb 9, 2014
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>Apparently it's very important to you to make sure that nobody missed that fact. How very conscientious of you.
Carol's father being an alcoholic goes a long way to explaining why Carol is so screwed up.

Children of alcoholics often have severe mental problems.

Carol certainly does.

Almost as severe as your mental problems.

Since: Feb 08

Spokane, WA

#1076910 Feb 9, 2014
Nostrilis Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
God are you an idiot!
Go to page 2 of 2, imbecile.
Here, let me spoon feed it for you:
"Some geothermal systems, though, which are less expensive and less efficient, also need a back-up system that can kick in when it drops below 25 degrees F. to augment a system that may not be able to handle really frigid temperatures."
Most people get a system like this because it's cost prohibitive to get the Cadillac system and the payback period is too long, defeating the purpose.
Here's the link to the second page since you were too frikkin stoooopid to go to it!
http://www.csmonitor.com/Environment/Eco-reno...
God are you dumber than sh*t!
"Nostrilis Waxman"
Save your energy. You can give real dumb facts all day. He is not listening. He knows all. Anyone who dares disagree with him is dumber than shit. In fact "real dumb" is so stoopid he does not believe the boy president, nobama, is not a failure.
Peace

Location hidden

#1076911 Feb 9, 2014
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
dumbass Dave's reference was not a peer-reviewed study, and psychologists are quasi-professionals often with dubious credentials
Dave uses credible references, while Nobraina uses ignorant opinions with no basis in fact.

No wonder everyone makes Nobraina look the fool on a daily basis.

Yet you come back for more. You're a masochist as well as a pedophile, Nobraina.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#1076912 Feb 9, 2014
Karma is a_______ wrote:
<quoted text>
You mean California, the 12th largest economy in the world, where most of the world's newest technology is developed.
unfortunately, most of the jobs resulting from technology developed in California go elsewhere....

high tech jobs remain in California mostly because the highly educated personnel who develop the technology insist on living here....for the climate, not the government, and in spite of the outrageous taxes....
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#1076913 Feb 9, 2014
LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
The Director of the CBO said it would cause a disincentive to work. But that's not what Obama and Pelosi said, so it's probably why you're still confused.
lol! that 's what you say son.
JBH

Delta, Canada

#1076914 Feb 9, 2014
What sort of people they are by talking about safety and hotels all the time?
Sportsman can die because they have injuries in the exercises or competition or accidents, not just on car racers.
In terms of competition facilities designed with safety factors, no matter how well the design is, the use of their sports equipment to unskilled way of themselves can be A situation related to their safety.

Virtually any travelers within a country or touring outside can run into criminals to even random police by causing harms to safety threats to people in US.
In terms of hotel accommodation, lots of people do have run into hotels with improper acts to these people in the west, even they go for conference with reservations.
Some people even try to break hotel furniture,or steal hotel lamps,or do not even know how to push hotel buttons or elevators or doors in the west and even break them.
There are dangerous sports that athletes must be reminded the reality (or not if they don't) they know of , to participate, that this is a realistic world not suitable for them to compete.

Any outdoor salesmen working in the west, can end up feeling unsafe when their business is around skid rows, ghettos, or infested areas with loose dogs and insects in US.

That is, having terrible unreal people, trying to think like a small world,as little people.

Yet Sochi has the best safety and environment of all time for sports games competition.

What the unrealistic west to say they have all that bad there they should know, is purely a poor joke to say to others all about security and hotel room, since It is only US which has more embassy violences done to,as all its polices are failures,from Iraq ,Syria and so on by acting out a lot of terrors instead.
No matter how much US targets terror, its show it is never safe.

To call Russia having some Muslims violences to conclude for such case, is totally lacking real facts and truth by heightening the anxiety.
Why don't they based on true facts and number of cases occurred and terror potentials conclude US Muslims, 9-11 Arabs pilots, etc, to predetermine, to look into first instead?
If reporters and athletes want glamour, there will never be glory by lacking realism.
Wherever they go, it has proved the point that they are merely of nuisance, because they should know first whether to participate or not.

It is the way as real as is --By saying about Sochi, it has shown all bad of themselves -- either get used to it, because in future Olympics, who knows that will be safe and secure, as at least in the Sochi , it is doing all those best.
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#1076915 Feb 9, 2014
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
confession is good for the soul....
lol! You should follow your own advice son!
Nostrils Waxman

Windsor, CT

#1076916 Feb 9, 2014
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
It the Winter, say the temperature outside is 10 degrees.
In the Winter, shallow groundwater temperature is around 52 degrees.
The air to air heat pump must pull heat from 10 degree air.
The geothermal HVAV must get heat from 52 degree fluids.
I wonder which is easier.
My 5 ton system cost me $16K. Payback was 8 years. No other system needed to heat & cool my home.
Your buddy lis likely as dumb as you.
As usual, dumbass, you are unable to see the big picture, just your little world.

What about people who live in places where it is difficult to drill (they call them rocks, like the ones in your head)?

I guess the professionals who wrote the articles and the installer for my friend are all just idiots?

You are dumber than sh*t.

By the way, my "buddy" is a huge liberal, like you, dumbass.
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#1076917 Feb 9, 2014
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>Like YOU are a welcome guest at the presidential bunker?
?????

What drug are you on son?
Bernard Forand

Lehigh Acres, FL

#1076918 Feb 9, 2014

………Fox In The Hen House….
Now why would Ricky want to turn down $5 Billion of revenue for the state and provide Health Care Insurance for his constituents that are presently dying off? Hmmm could this have something to do with it.
Miguel Fernandez just wrote a check for $1 Million to Rick Scott.
Miguel with one stroke gets $ Billions to serve Medicaid across Florida. Do you remember the AHCA agency. NO? Who does? It runs the states Medicaid programs and regulates the state hospitals. Governor Rick appointed Elizabeth Dudek in march 2011. She admires Ricky and features him on the ACA home page? Her alliance is documented, when Ricky made erroneous estimates to expansion Medicaid numbers. Politifact exposed Ricky as being false in his numbers. Elizabeth ignored the false numbers and went ahead by supporting Ricky with his erroneous numbers.
Soon came the complaints from financially gouged billed patients. Fragrance of Ricky’s past with his HCA are once again emitting their aroma into our hospitals atmospheres. Ricky took the fifth 75 times will he some day come to beat that record?
Our Ricky was identified with a similar scenario with no other than with Miguel Fernandez. Remember how Ricky relieved $ 125,000 from Miguel and restructured Medicaid into 11 “Managed Care” private regions. Miguel patting Ricky on a job well done.
Miguel goes out and throws together “Better Health” company and wins {3} contracts from Elizabeth,{AHCA} worth billions! Serving the Pan Handle, Central Florida and South Florida. Miguel’s other companies will serve HIV and Aids Medicaid patience in 10 of the 11 regions.
“Better Health Inc” is 49% owned by Miguel and 51% by a doctor in Coral Gable to make it legal. Have some fun and go to their web site. Check out “About US” and or “Our Senior Management Team” LOL these two are the only employees??? Funny way to raise money for our Ricky lad don’t you think??
You would think our journalist here in Florida would be all over this. Sorry but they are leaning so far right they are sinking and taking in polluted water faster than they can bail it out. Their was a glimmer up in the Jacksonville Papers of the tip of this information. Do not go into detail or investigation.
Attorney General turns his back and sees nothing, says noting and does nothing. Our republican congress huddle with their lobbyist.
Rest assured though for Ricky and Elizabeth and Miguel announced their was no “Favoritism” and “Competitive” and “Objective Criteria” was all observed and there is nothing here to see move on, move on..
How could anyone think that Florida is the state of scams??
Its not Florida it’s the republicans !

Location hidden

#1076919 Feb 9, 2014
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
It the Winter, say the temperature outside is 10 degrees.
In the Winter, shallow groundwater temperature is around 52 degrees.
The air to air heat pump must pull heat from 10 degree air.
The geothermal HVAV must get heat from 52 degree fluids.
I wonder which is easier.
My 5 ton system cost me $16K. Payback was 8 years. No other system needed to heat & cool my home.
Your buddy lis likely as dumb as you.
There's no 'buddy'. He's talking about his pet sheep!!

You caught Waxman in another piece of raging ignorance, nad he's pissed.

Now he's got senile Ed agreeing with him.

Too bad neither one of them has a brain.

Nice work in exposing their ignorance concerning geothermal energy.

Their claim that it's not good in northern regions shows how stupid these idiots are.
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#1076920 Feb 9, 2014
mdbuilder wrote:
<quoted text>
Commies aren't welcomed here. Get lost.
lol! You should let waxy know son!

Then again, you should let anyone who supported putin on Syria know!

Wouldn't that include you?
NuculurVodkaOpti on

Palm Coast, FL

#1076921 Feb 9, 2014
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
Carol's father being an alcoholic goes a long way to explaining why Carol is so screwed up.
Children of alcoholics often have severe mental problems.
Carol certainly does.
Almost as severe as your mental problems.
Pray to Obama for both your and Lily's children.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#1076922 Feb 9, 2014
fetch almighty wrote:
<quoted text>.
http://therightscoop.com/brutal-employees-at-...
I guess you should go talk to these people-they are in your state after all.
more middle class voters who will take their revenge on the DemoKKKrats in November....
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#1076923 Feb 9, 2014
Nostrilis Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
We trust you on this one, as you are likely to have experience in this situation!
lol!.... like we trust you know know your commies is russia, sons!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

NCAA Basketball Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 2 hr Uncle Sam 239,053
What role do you think humans play in global wa... (Sep '14) 2 hr Earthling-1 5,561
News Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 19 hr Junket 309,857
News Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex ma... (Aug '10) Fri Hector Valente 201,809
Seeking financial and lending help or assistanc... (Jan '13) Fri Olsen Pole 4
News UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) Fri tom wingo 29,760
News Kecoughtan High teacher resigns after drug charges (Nov '07) May 17 tom wingo 84
More from around the web