Barack Obama, our next President

Barack Obama, our next President

There are 1403987 comments on the Hampton Roads Daily Press story from Nov 5, 2008, titled Barack Obama, our next President. In it, Hampton Roads Daily Press reports that:

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampton Roads Daily Press.

TheIndependentMa jority

Oneida, KY

#1074488 Feb 5, 2014
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
time to send the bureaucrats to the guillotine......
GOOOOOOOOOOOOO CHRISTIE/Biden/Ryan/Paul/Napal atino et al 2016!

T.E.A.!

REAL working class Leadership FOR working class America again, NOT divide, drain, enslave and WHINE against it!

“Bill Clinton could have ”

Since: May 10

Prevented this

#1074489 Feb 5, 2014
forks_make_us_fat wrote:
CBO....
Looks like teat sucklers will stick with what they have already...
"President Obama’s health-care overhaul will put roughly 25 million people into public health exchanges by 2018, ring up more than $1 trillion in insurance costs over the next decade and could well create a small contingent of workers unwilling to work for fear of losing federal medical aid."
"The CBO projects that insurance subsidies and related spending will account for increasing chunks of deficit spending, starting at $20 billion this year and steadily increasing to $159 billion in 2024, for a collective cost of just under $1.2 trillion. The cumulative total from the ACA for the next decade could reach $1.35 trillion."
http://blogs.marketwatch.com/health-exchange/...
Isn't this the liberal plan? force people not to work in order to get their 'medicine'. It will be like every other dictatorship-once the majority is hooked-as they are now-the government will realize they can't nor do not want to medicate anyone anymore-and POOF-the government will take it away.
The government giveth and the government taketh away.
TheIndependentMa jority

Oneida, KY

#1074490 Feb 5, 2014
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
"There were study the effects of a pathogen." means ...what?
Cut down on those Stupid Pills, DumbDave. Make it only (1) pill per day instead of a bottle full.
What was lemming duped brain, bobble head full of rocks, jackboot heel licking, feral tail sniffing tin foil hat boi, pretending to know anything about on that one?
Justin Igger

Burnsville, NC

#1074491 Feb 5, 2014
Obyambo is starting to look sickly and skinny, maybe he picked up the VIRUS from hIs Chicago bathhouse shenannigans with Rahm Emannuel?.
TheIndependentMa jority

Oneida, KY

#1074492 Feb 5, 2014
flack wrote:
You Know Your "Stairway To Heaven" Cover Is So Good When It Makes Jimmy Page And Robert Plant Cry.
lifebuzz.co
You been catching any the of the aging rock and rollers performing on FOX this week Flack?
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#1074493 Feb 5, 2014
TheIndependentMajority wrote:
<quoted text>
GOOOOOOOOOOOOO CHRISTIE/Biden/Ryan/Paul/Napal atino et al 2016!
T.E.A.!
REAL working class Leadership FOR working class America again, NOT divide, drain, enslave and WHINE against it!
This is your mind on crack
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#1074494 Feb 5, 2014
Harrisson wrote:
<quoted text>
Ah, you're just mad cuz your boy Romney got his ass whipped like a rented mule.
Get over it, son. There'll be another election soon enough.
;o)
Touche!
TheIndependentMa jority

Oneida, KY

#1074495 Feb 5, 2014
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text> Excuse me but we really have a sufficient supply of right whiner racists posting here. Perhaps you should look for a thread where there is a shortage of racists posting. Maybe something does not include the President, guns, abortion, religion, etc.
You mean a nation with some actual Leadership, with common sense and PRIORITIES again...rather than the CommieTIC antics of libuhrul, Consitutional breaching thugs?

Gonna have to wait a couple more years for that, tin foil hat wearing Duh a Vey boi.

Prevented this

#1074496 Feb 5, 2014
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>many marriages are different in many ways. very different.
it benefits us as it brings up closer to our nation's founding goals of all men are created equal. it makes us a more moral nation. and it supports the Constitution we all pledge to live by.
all men do not grow up to be equal--for example, your dumb ass.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#1074497 Feb 5, 2014
ptbw forever wrote:
<quoted text>
White people are their own police now in many cities and counties of this country, and many areas of Canada, Australia, New Zealand and European countries. Every adult white person that is able bodied must be trained in the arts of combat and fit enough to hold their own. Every white adult that can own a gun must get one or more.
Black and brown supremacists can't be reasoned with, and they have most of the law literally on their side, so shoot to kill when they try to attack you, and never hold back in hand to hand combat. White liberals who assist black and brown supremacists in assaulting innocent white people must also bite the bullet because they are just as sick, if not much more so.
This is pretty much the way the world works for white people now. White people can't keep running.
Oh barf
TheIndependentMa jority

Oneida, KY

#1074498 Feb 5, 2014
lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't project YOUR personal addictions onto me-crack ho, ozombie worshipping LOSER TICK.

Prevented this

#1074499 Feb 5, 2014
Justin Igger wrote:
Obyambo is starting to look sickly and skinny, maybe he picked up the VIRUS from hIs Chicago bathhouse shenannigans with Rahm Emannuel?.
and some how he has become more white than even Joe Biden. LOL

Since: Jul 08

We will not go gentle

#1074500 Feb 5, 2014
lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
Agreed! Don't know which one she really. holding on to Christie, Ryan, and the rest but it's refreshing in its own way.
TheIndependentMa jority

Oneida, KY

#1074503 Feb 5, 2014
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
do you actually think it's a good thing to encourage people to work less???...
If such endangers their own personal health, especially just to support more fweeduhm LOSER occupy anyone elses anything ghetto slacker TICKS-then hell yeah, because there's nothing worse than a fwee riding, robbing hoodietic, stealing from OTHERS efforts, parasite!
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#1074504 Feb 5, 2014
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
wow...that's just awful.....
like nobody ever does that.....
A common thing with you angry white old white guys.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#1074505 Feb 5, 2014
TheIndependentMajority wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't project YOUR personal addictions onto me-crack ho, ozombie worshipping LOSER TICK.
Sure thing flo, have another hit

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#1074506 Feb 5, 2014
M Stein wrote:
<quoted text>As we are pushed more and more to third world country status, I imagine the world of the future will be divided between those living in gated communities and those who do not. Like in the Hunger Games, those who live in D.C. are already living this way and live similar to those in the Capital District.
I agree.

The opposite of the 'Star Trek' optimism is a real possibility. We can see it's nascent outline within the Magic Negro administration with its NSA darkness, wanton drone killings and concentrated Federalism, Obamacare handling your medical records and selective racism application to crimes.

This Brave New World will present to us plenty more smiling Pinocchio's dancing and singing Al Green on Late-Night while holding a knife behind their back.

If one lives long enough, the Sci-Fi prophets writing of the coming dystopia will reach sainthood status with lovers of freedom.

But the Sun also rises.

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

#1074507 Feb 5, 2014
LED ZEPPELIN LYRICS
"Stairway To Heaven"
There's a lady who's sure all that glitters is gold
And she's buying a stairway to heaven.
When she gets there she knows, if the stores are all closed
With a word she can get what she came for.
Ooh, ooh, and she's buying a stairway to heaven.
There's a sign on the wall but she wants to be sure
'Cause you know sometimes words have two meanings.
In a tree by the brook, there's a songbird who sings,
Sometimes all of our thoughts are misgiven.
Ooh, it makes me wonder,
Ooh, it makes me wonder.
There's a feeling I get when I look to the west,
And my spirit is crying for leaving.
In my thoughts I have seen rings of smoke through the trees,
And the voices of those who stand looking.
Ooh, it makes me wonder,
Ooh, it really makes me wonder.
And it's whispered that soon, if we all call the tune,
Then the piper will lead us to reason.
And a new day will dawn for those who stand long,
And the forests will echo with laughter.
If there's a bustle in your hedgerow, don't be alarmed now,
It's just a spring clean for the May queen.
Yes, there are two paths you can go by, but in the long run
There's still time to change the road you're on.
And it makes me wonder.
Your head is humming and it won't go, in case you don't know,
The piper's calling you to join him,
Dear lady, can you hear the wind blow, and did you know
Your stairway lies on the whispering wind?
And as we wind on down the road
Our shadows taller than our soul.
There walks a lady we all know
Who shines white light and wants to show
How everything still turns to gold.
And if you listen very hard
The tune will come to you at last.
When all are one and one is all
To be a rock and not to roll.
And she's buying a stairway to heaven.
forks_make_us_fa t

Norman, OK

#1074508 Feb 5, 2014
What does one think of this...

"Arctic sea ice volume up 50%"

http://www.cbc.ca/news/technology/arctic-sea-...

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#1074509 Feb 5, 2014
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>and that changes the fact that their food sucks how?
sorry, were you under the impression that that was fine dining? i'm sorry...i mean, i am really sorry for you....
We wouldn't expect someone with bad taste to comprehend the content or context of flack's post. You are the Village Idiot that we all tolerate as a matter of course daily.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

NCAA Basketball Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 4 hr Thinking 255,965
News Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 5 hr Brian_G 311,489
What role do you think humans play in global wa... (Sep '14) 7 hr litesong 9,989
News Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex ma... (Aug '10) 13 hr NotInPotatoQuality 201,878
News UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) Jul 23 Trojan 32,307
legitimate loan lender (Oct '13) Jul 21 Ceren 7
What Ever Happen To Niagara Basketball (May '15) Jul 17 Disappointed PE 3
More from around the web