Barack Obama, our next President

There are 20 comments on the Nov 5, 2008, Hampton Roads Daily Press story titled Barack Obama, our next President. In it, Hampton Roads Daily Press reports that:

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampton Roads Daily Press.

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#1073906 Feb 3, 2014
Nostrilis Waxman wrote:
CIA & Obama staff knew there was no protest in Benghazi within 24 hours.
No cover up here folks!
Just another phony scandal!
No they didn't. Just another Fox commentary lie.

As late as September 15, 2012, "the Deputy Director of the Middle East and North Africa Analysis Office at CIA wrote an internal email that mentioned "protestors that preceded the violence."

It wasn't until September 18th that the CIA and FBI "reviewed the closed circuit television video from the Mission facility that showed there were no protests prior to the attacks. Although information gathered from interviews with U.S. personnel who were on the ground during the attacks was shared informally between the FBI and CIA, it was not until two days later, on September 20, 2012, that the FBI disseminated its intelligence reports detailing such interviews."

According to the Senate report, "as a result of evidence from closed circuit videos and other reports, the Intelligence Community "changed its assessment about a protest in classified intelligence reports on September 24, 2012, to state there were no demonstrations or protests at the Temporary Mission Facility prior to the attacks. This slow change is to blame on the official assessment of government officials, who continued to state in press interviews that there were protests outside the Mission compound."
Nostrilis Waxman

Windsor, CT

#1073907 Feb 3, 2014
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>saving money can actually lose you wealth if your savings account makes less interest than inflation...which most of them do...
investing in our nation is a bad thing? really?
Isn't it time for your "movie", Hyime?

Since: Jun 13

Orlando, FL

#1073908 Feb 3, 2014
O'Reilly's interview with Obama after the interview when the cameras weren't televising it anymore is the real interesting eye opener.

O'Reilly's showing it on his show. Quite revealing. It should have been the one the public saw.
Nostrilis Waxman

Windsor, CT

#1073909 Feb 3, 2014
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>jeez just when i thought you couldn't get any more stupid, you break the mold!!!
who the hell else would regulate a legal, binding contract? marriage has always been the purview of the state (gov't) as that is the only thing that it could have that purview.
i would suggest that you only talk about things you know even one single fact about, but that would be telling you to shut up completely...and you are entertaining, my ignorant as hell fool...
what a toll you are!!!!
Missing woodtick57? He's in Louisiana..

http://www.topix.com/forum/city/minneapolis-m...

Bless your heart.

How did that work out for you, Hyime?

Baaawwaaahhh!!!!

Since: Mar 11

St. Croix valley

#1073910 Feb 3, 2014
Nostrilis Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
Go smoke another joint, Hyime...
and r could have posted a fact or two...o wait...no you can't you can't even think...

what a tool you are!
Nostrilis Waxman

Windsor, CT

#1073911 Feb 3, 2014
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>oh sweetie...copying me is cute...
i know how much you want to be like me...but it will never happen. i sincerely doubt you are the same species as me, even. in know for a fact there are whole groups of arthropods whose IQs are closer to mine than yours is....( and probably some ants and protozoas also...)
No he is posting in louisana because he said he works 14 hr days from the spring till winter, and some on here will tell him to get a job because he posts 16 hrs a day

Baawwaaahhh!!!!!!
Nostrilis Waxman

Windsor, CT

#1073912 Feb 3, 2014
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>saving money can actually lose you wealth if your savings account makes less interest than inflation...which most of them do...
Living his dreams of Deliverance.

Baaaawwaahhhh!!!!

God bless your heart, Hyime...

St. Croix valley

#1073913 Feb 3, 2014
Nostrilis Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
Isn't it time for your "movie", Hyime?
almost. why? do you want to be able to post your idiot shit without me pointing out what a fool you and giving factual examples of why you are an idiotic, ignorant fool?

don't worry, everyone else on the planet knows what a freakin idiot you are...
Nostrilis Waxman

Windsor, CT

#1073914 Feb 3, 2014
The night of the living dead:
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
No they didn't. Just another Fox commentary lie.
As late as September 15, 2012, "the Deputy Director of the Middle East and North Africa Analysis Office at CIA wrote an internal email that mentioned "protestors that preceded the violence."
It wasn't until September 18th that the CIA and FBI "reviewed the closed circuit television video from the Mission facility that showed there were no protests prior to the attacks. Although information gathered from interviews with U.S. personnel who were on the ground during the attacks was shared informally between the FBI and CIA, it was not until two days later, on September 20, 2012, that the FBI disseminated its intelligence reports detailing such interviews."
According to the Senate report, "as a result of evidence from closed circuit videos and other reports, the Intelligence Community "changed its assessment about a protest in classified intelligence reports on September 24, 2012, to state there were no demonstrations or protests at the Temporary Mission Facility prior to the attacks. This slow change is to blame on the official assessment of government officials, who continued to state in press interviews that there were protests outside the Mission compound."
Nostrilis Waxman

Windsor, CT

#1073915 Feb 3, 2014
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>and r could have posted a fact or two...o wait...no you can't you can't even think...
what a tool you are!
Go watch your movie, Hyime.

Since: Feb 08

Spokane, WA

#1073916 Feb 3, 2014
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
so they should ignore the other half?
and i'm pretty not every white person is a bigot. you have to remember that there are only 3 million FOXbots and most of them are living in nursing homes.
"sonic"
I know for a fact that not every liberal is a bigot. You have to remember that on a good night maybe 1 million folks tune into msnbc and most of them are on welfare.
You "sonic" offer BS on anearly every post basis, so to balam]nce things out I will offer a little BS.
Peace
KMA

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#1073917 Feb 3, 2014
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
Didn't Rush have a tirade about some anti-white Pepsi ad???? You people are just silly.
Face it. Madison Ave, Liberal Media and Hollywood are the sources of today's Social Engineering.

They can make a silk purse from a gay sow's ear. And have.

Social Engineers don't like me.

Since: Jun 13

Orlando, FL

#1073918 Feb 3, 2014
Lily Boca Raton FL wrote:
<quoted text>
They are not all graveyard waiting homes; you may be among the younger of the residents but the things to consider is lower taxes, lower cost of buying in. I know a man in his 70's who sold his big house and bought 6 units, he lives in one and rents the others and spends his time travelling rather than maintaining a house that he thought his children and grandchildren would visit; they didn't so he sold it and is free. Plus, there are no children there and it's quiet.
What I meant by graveyard waiting homes is when I'm in my 80s and husband is almost there...if we make it that far.

But wouldn't have a problem with the over 55 crowd or living in one of its communities. But most of them around here are manufactured homes and wouldn't be covered with a VA loan.

We still might consider that a few more years down the road if we put off home buying a little longer. Might actually be the best thing to do.

St. Croix valley

#1073919 Feb 3, 2014
Nostrilis Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
Living his dreams of Deliverance.
Baaaawwaahhhh!!!!
God bless your heart, Hyime...
and you would probably take such shitty investment advice...and then i would have to support you in your old age...im sure i will anyways...you obviously are too stupid to actually have a job or make any money...
Nostrils Waxman

Windsor, CT

#1073921 Feb 3, 2014
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>almost. why? do you want to be able to post your idiot shit without me pointing out what a fool you and giving factual examples of why you are an idiotic, ignorant fool?
don't worry, everyone else on the planet knows what a freakin idiot you are...
Baaawwaaahhhh!!!!

poor Hyime...

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#1073922 Feb 3, 2014
woodtick57 wrote:
Don't give me that "investing in our nation" crapolla. Investors don't invest to support the nation. If that were true, they wouldn't be investing in emerging markets. They invest to feather their pockets. I don't care if people invest in the stock market. Go for it. Just don't try and claim that you are "investing in our nation". Just be honest by saying, "I'm trying to make a quick buck." That's what gambling is all about.

Since: Feb 08

Spokane, WA

#1073923 Feb 3, 2014
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
People died because Congress slashed spending on diplomatic security and U.S. embassy construction.
FACT: Ryan, Issa and other House Republicans voted for an amendment in 2009 to cut $1.2 billion from State operations, including funds for 300 more diplomatic Security positions.
In 2009, Secretary of State Hillary Clinton warned that Republicans’ proposed cuts to her department would be “detrimental to America’s national security”— a charge Republicans ignored.
House Republicans cut the Administration’s request for Embassy Security funding by $128 million in fiscal 2011 and an additional cut of $331 million in fiscal 2012....
Rep. Jason Chaffetz,(R-Utah), in answer to the question,“Is it true that you voted to cut the funding for embassy security?”:
“Absolutely! Look, we have to make priorities and choices in this country.... When you’re in tough economic times, you have to make difficult choices. You have to prioritize things.”
Republicans must shoulder the blame for the attack on Benghazi. It was directly related to their decision to make protecting the consulate a low priority.
Shame, shame on House Republicans.
"uselesssincefo0rever0000 0"
Who was president on 2009? Did he veto the legislation cutting monies allotted to defense of our embassy's and consulates? The senate had nothing to do with the bill?
Peace
KMA

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#1073924 Feb 3, 2014
Nostrilis Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
Go smoke another joint, Hyime...
Hey! Smoke mine, Little Insect!
Nostrils Waxman

Windsor, CT

#1073925 Feb 3, 2014
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>and you would probably take such shitty investment advice...and then i would have to support you in your old age...im sure i will anyways...you obviously are too stupid to actually have a job or make any money...
You really need to stop humping my leg, Hyime.

Go watch you movie and have your dreams of me, my, I, myself, libtard.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#1073927 Feb 3, 2014
A California man was taken into custody over the weekend after he allegedly pulled a gun on a young Girl Scout who was selling cookies.
A press release from the Riverside County Sheriff-Coroner’s office that the father of the girl, who is a minor, contacted authorities after he saw 59-year-old John Dodrill point the gun at his daughter while she was selling cookies door-to-door on Sunday.
“When the victim knocked on the suspect’s door, he opened the door and pointed a gun at her,” the release said.
http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2014/02/03/califor...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

NCAA Basketball Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 8 min James 238,043
News UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 31 min temizcmhr 29,628
News Kecoughtan High teacher resigns after drug charges (Nov '07) 54 min Yogurt Nads 82
News Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 1 hr EasyEed 309,670
What role do you think humans play in global wa... (Sep '14) 14 hr Earthling-1 5,295
Conor Clifford 7ft center to commit to Utah. Apr 19 UHB 1
News Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex ma... (Aug '10) Apr 16 ocean 201,862
More from around the web