Barack Obama, our next President

Barack Obama, our next President

There are 1619682 comments on the Hampton Roads Daily Press story from Nov 5, 2008, titled Barack Obama, our next President. In it, Hampton Roads Daily Press reports that:

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampton Roads Daily Press.

Since: Mar 11

St. Croix valley

#1074880 Feb 5, 2014
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>Planned or not, the additional security was turned down.
That much is clear.
we're talking about the egyptian protests.

DumBshit says they weren't about the video even though i gave him a couple irrefutable facts that shoot down his whole lie...

i predict he will continue to lie about it for another year or so....
Realtime

Cape Canaveral, FL

#1074881 Feb 5, 2014
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>yeah, them telling the commanders on the ground to be ready to move out in six months when anyone who knew what they were talking about knew we'd be there for years. people that were saying that before we even went in...
if bush had told the US how much the war would cost. they would have looked a little harder at that Proof of WMDs" lie he told...
Bush's part of the war was financed by "emergency funding" which doesn't consider the replacement of ordinance, equipment, the various costs involved in rotating ER'S and NG's through a foreign war. Had BushCo been, honest congress would have refused. And keep in mind that we're not seeing the expenses of the State Department, CIA, NSA, NASA and myriad other agencies in the Pentagon figures.

Shrub had to go to China for loans (2) and the interest on those loans could exceed a half trillion.$.

Obama put the wars on the books and worked towards getting us the fuhell out of Iraq, Afghanistan and other shtholes were the US " military" has no business screwing around .

St. Croix valley

#1074882 Feb 5, 2014
fetch almighty wrote:
Doormat Hillary Rodman Clinton in next room at the White House while Billy Bob "couldn't keep his pants on" Clinton was screwing Elizabeth Hurley--also may be the case he used Taxpayer money to fly Ms. Hurley. Poor poor Clinton, the victim. ROTFLMAO.
did you hear that Obama flipped off Boehner on the House floor today?

Since: Jul 08

We will not go gentle

#1074883 Feb 5, 2014
LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
As a former nurse and a former teacher and learning a new career to raise a child and work flexible full-time hours from home, I take offense at your "sht jobs" remark.
What exactly have you done? Ever been a full-time mom while holding down a full-time job? I think not.
Bullshit. I'm calling Bullshit. None of your remarks made after the announcement you're were leaving (how long ago was that that two, three hours?) was given answers the question. I could be the worst teacher ever, but that wouldn't relieve you of retiring early. I could cuss at or with all my students like a sailor, and that wouldn't stop your being an entitlement cheat. Personally, i think that eight year younger man you married should throw your worthless ass to the curb...don't worry about it, he probably won't since he doesn't exist, I'm done with you.
Aphelion

Melbourne, FL

#1074884 Feb 5, 2014
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>yes for both design (2) and installation (1). what have you done with your life?
i am flattered you remember so much of my life.
but i'm still not your type....
So again your claim to fame is that you plant trees and flowers. OK. LOL
I'm glad your are proud of your lawn skills, it would seem that you have little else.

How about a Masters in Engineering from FIT
(2) Patents under my name
A lovely wife and two great children who have also graduated college and are currently working on their careers, both of which at their young age are more successful that yourself, of that I am sure.

But yeah ... I can see what your saying. Compared to your lofty lawn skills, I have accomplished nothing in my life. Darn!
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#1074885 Feb 5, 2014
LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
Hope you don't find train wrecks and dead bodies lying all over the place hilarious too.
Because we're about to be in one. Hope you're one of the lucky ones who survives.
lol! It's so like reich wingers to believe the good ol' days were the end of 2008.
Aphelion

Melbourne, FL

#1074886 Feb 5, 2014
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>did you hear that Obama flipped off Boehner on the House floor today?
Classy. He just can’t help himself. The child president not only misrepresented GOP Leader John Boehner’s ant comment while giving his campaign speech yesterday in Racine, Wisconsin… He flipped him off. Just another example of how UN-presidential our commander and chief really is.
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#1074887 Feb 5, 2014
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
I saw that. Let's see his proof.
lol! Why demand from others what you refuse to provide son?

St. Croix valley

#1074888 Feb 5, 2014
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Bush's part of the war was financed by "emergency funding" which doesn't consider the replacement of ordinance, equipment, the various costs involved in rotating ER'S and NG's through a foreign war. Had BushCo been, honest congress would have refused. And keep in mind that we're not seeing the expenses of the State Department, CIA, NSA, NASA and myriad other agencies in the Pentagon figures.
Shrub had to go to China for loans (2) and the interest on those loans could exceed a half trillion.$.
Obama put the wars on the books and worked towards getting us the fuhell out of Iraq, Afghanistan and other shtholes were the US " military" has no business screwing around .
ummm..yeah...except for the part about the US "going to china for loans"...

we never "asked' China for loans. they voluntarily bought US treasuries as they are still the best and safest investment of your money on the entire planet...they could INVEST anywhere they want. and they do, but they still bank on the US dollar to safely invest their money, as does most of the world...
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#1074889 Feb 5, 2014
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
I suppose you make sense to yourself....
lol! You supposing is sop son...
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#1074890 Feb 5, 2014
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
Define it for us.
Then, define "fascism".
Then, define "Marxism".
My bet is, you don't have a clue what you're talking about.
lol! Aren't you the people who keep claiming that's what America is son?

And now you want OTHERS to define it for you?!?!?!
Realtime

Cape Canaveral, FL

#1074891 Feb 5, 2014
LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
As a former nurse and a former teacher and learning a new career to raise a child and work flexible full-time hours from home, I take offense at your "sht jobs" remark.
What exactly have you done? Ever been a full-time mom while holding down a full-time job? I think not.
Gibberish doll__I'm not sure about your nursing job (short of a career) and you said you didn't care for teaching (was it 10 years)?

Galt and your other cohorts here believe that teachers and most nurses are fkn parasites__useless to society. Just sayin.

And the raising the kid thing throws me, beyond my own two__I coached hundreds of others kids after work and on weekends and several to this day.

St. Croix valley

#1074892 Feb 5, 2014
Aphelion wrote:
<quoted text>
So again your claim to fame is that you plant trees and flowers. OK. LOL
I'm glad your are proud of your lawn skills, it would seem that you have little else.
How about a Masters in Engineering from FIT
(2) Patents under my name
A lovely wife and two great children who have also graduated college and are currently working on their careers, both of which at their young age are more successful that yourself, of that I am sure.
But yeah ... I can see what your saying. Compared to your lofty lawn skills, I have accomplished nothing in my life. Darn!
sure pal sure...then why are you so stupid? why can you never disprove even one of my posts?

you are even too stupid to know what a landscape architect degree is...

sorry pal, you BS just doesn't stand up...

Since: May 11

Carlisle, PA

#1074893 Feb 5, 2014
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
You forgot to mention that it was one local television station in the entire Arab world in the wee hours of the night, and nobody watched it, moron.
Now, back to the facts:
CNN's Nick Roberts recorded video of the protest in Cairo the entire day, interviewing many protestors. One of the protestors Nick Roberts interviewed was the brother of the blind sheik, who was PLANNED to be the keynote speaker of the PLANNED demonstration, and he, like every other person Nick Roberts interviewed throughout the day, specifically told Nick Roberts the protests were PLANNED to put pressure on the United States to release the blind shiek from prison in the US.
How did CNN know exactly what the Obama lie would be before the Al Qaeda attack began?
Funny how a few posts ago you said only 17 people saw it.

Now you admit it was run on Arab TV & you have absolutely no clue what time of day it was run.

Lying piece of subsidized sh*t.
Aphelion

Melbourne, FL

#1074894 Feb 5, 2014
Obama clearly misrepresented Boehners statement that:

"financial reform was like using a nuclear weapon to target an ant"

In typical liberal fashion instead of addressing the spirit of the statement, Obama instead choose to focus on the metaphor used by Boehner. Obama stated:

"Just yesterday, I was stunned to hear the leader of the Republicans in the House say that financial reform was like using a nuclear weapon to target an ant. That's right. He compared the financial crisis to an ant. The same financial crisis that led to the loss of nearly eight million jobs. The same crisis that cost people their homes and their lives savings. "

So in keeping with his divisive and disingenuous nature Obama once again attempts to divide those who he professed to bring together.

I sure that the liberals are quite proud.
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#1074895 Feb 5, 2014
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>we're talking about the egyptian protests.
DumBshit says they weren't about the video even though i gave him a couple irrefutable facts that shoot down his whole lie...
i predict he will continue to lie about it for another year or so....
Ah! My error...
Posit

Gloversville, NY

#1074898 Feb 5, 2014
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>oh sweetie,,,you have repeatedly shown you do not know what the word communism means...
I know enough to know it just doesn't co-exist with our system of free enterprise.
Aphelion

Melbourne, FL

#1074899 Feb 5, 2014
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>sure pal sure...then why are you so stupid? why can you never disprove even one of my posts?
Again I have to wonder if any of these tactics actually have ever worked for you. For your petty insults to have any affect I would have to believe that in some way I seek or care in regards to your approval, which I obviously do not as I see you as a complete idiot.

Before I would attempt to disprove your statements they would have to actually contain facts and not your opinions delivered as fact.(we have already ascertained that you cannot tell the two apart).

Gee I guess that the highly competitive and intellectually challenging career of planting trees and flowers is just a little out of my realm. All those years of wasted college. LOL

Since: Feb 08

Spokane, WA

#1074901 Feb 5, 2014
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
I have already listed the oil industry subsidies.
I have listed quotes from your dear leaders that say they exist.
It is not my job to list therm over & over because you are too f*cking stupid to learn.
Oil subsidies exist. Why is the industry which pays your salary & provides you with health insurance need my tax dollars?
Take your own advice & quit being a "Worthless piece of sh*t" & get a real job.
The ACA is people buying insurance of their choice from private companies to get care from private doctors & private institutions. I thought you liked capitalism.
Let me know when you are man enough to support yourself.
"real dumb"
One more time you lie. You have never listed the oil company subsidy's. Why have you not. There are none.
Peace
KMA
Aphelion

Melbourne, FL

#1074902 Feb 5, 2014
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>sure pal sure...then why are you so stupid? why can you never disprove even one of my posts?
A Landscape Architect earns an average salary of $50,300 per year.

Yeah .... Your setting the world on fire. HAHAHAHAHA

As I stated earlier ... my two children are more successful that you appear to be.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

NCAA Basketball Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 21 min Babock 318,328
News UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 6 hr Trojan 34,441
What role do you think humans play in global wa... (Sep '14) 9 hr Wisdom of Ages 11,652
News Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex ma... (Aug '10) Sep 30 Frankie Rizzo 201,871
How to Recover Deleted or lost Contacts from Sa... (Dec '14) Sep 29 Alice Meng 13
News Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) Sep 20 The pope 258,482
Conn's Appliances (Nov '07) Sep '17 Love 292
More from around the web