Barack Obama, our next President

Barack Obama, our next President

There are 1644004 comments on the Hampton Roads Daily Press story from Nov 5, 2008, titled Barack Obama, our next President. In it, Hampton Roads Daily Press reports that:

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampton Roads Daily Press.

new yawk

East Amherst, NY

#1074801 Feb 5, 2014
You ...

And don't post to me under your ficticious IP and Screen Name, coward.

And take your filth with you.

If erectOFF isn't man enough to contend with me ....

I KNOW you can't.
Todd Martin wrote:
<quoted text>More importantly, who wears the Strap On? shinningerectoff or me?.

Since: Jun 13

Orlando, FL

#1074803 Feb 5, 2014
Positronium wrote:
<quoted text>Makes perfect sense to me, Lois.
Me too. Wonder why it doesn't make any sense to anyone on the left?

Perhaps they really do like a nanny government and a welfare state and the elite few telling us what's best for us and punishing us if we disobey.

That really couldn't be it, could it?

“you know i know”

Since: Oct 07

denver

#1074804 Feb 5, 2014
Speaking of the Olympics, who watches Curling? No one, right?

Well, the person who wasn't suitable to be president, one Mitt Romney, went into SLC and actually turned a profit on CURLING!

Where has B. Hussein ever done anything like that?

What Hussein does is waste money.

Enjoy the Olympics.
Positronium

Gloversville, NY

#1074805 Feb 5, 2014
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
The text content of your post is difficult to undrestand, if it in fact answers the question asked. Please elaborate.
There is an obvious difference between the normal heterosexual union and the abnormal homosexual union.
Why do you want a decree from the government that ignores this obvious difference (and delcares them the same)?
Thank you.....Nice post. You need to repeat the question to him until he answers it, IMAO
PS He claims to have proof of a "proven false god" as well.

Since: Mar 11

St. Croix valley

#1074806 Feb 5, 2014
LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
The "no's" clearly had the loudest shouting match. They had to do it three times just to make it look like a close call because Obama was going to say "God bless America" at the end of his speech no matter what - and how embarrassing would that have been!
Are you really this brainwashed - or just still developing brain cells? No offense but young people are still developing into mature adults until the age of 24 or 25. How old are you?
rse obama would say that.. what politician doesn't? they have to placate the religious freaks with that abomination...

Orlando, FL

#1074807 Feb 5, 2014
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
good...
the troll is an old face with a new name and has only insults, not any rational arguments...
now, stick to your guns....
No worries. Was done with Yeah last night. If I slipped up today, it was by accident.

Have better things to do than to try and convince brick walls they're about to be torn down whether they like it or not.

We all do.

Since: May 11

Carlisle, PA

#1074808 Feb 5, 2014
flack wrote:
Interest on Debt
Taxpayers are funding horrendous amounts of interest on the debt of the current generation and its ancestors. A single year of interest paid currently would pay for the entire original Apollo program or the cost of the future Moon program and still have enough to produce most of the F-22 project. While our country needs to get its debt wrangled, missing out on solid investments that pay dividends is foolhardy. If we can pay out a few hundred billion dollars to reform health care and save the nation a few trillion dollars in the process – that’s an investment worth making.
At one time, we were on a path of balanced budgets & heading toward paying down the debt.

What happened????

“Bill Clinton could have ”

Since: May 10

Prevented this

#1074809 Feb 5, 2014
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
omg one of the reasons it's supposed to go back up is because of Social Security.
i say we cut the crap out of it tomorrow. half those payments and make all those who sat around and did nothing at their job for 40 years go work as a Walmart greeter. and btw....i ran into a couple of those at the cardiologist yesterday, who spent their time in the waiting room complaining about the fact that America is a free country that won't making smoking illegal.
'I did whatever the hell I wanted and now all of you will pay!'
i hate those old farts.
and did nothing at their JOB???? they paid into Social Security-moron. It is the ones that never worked that should get nothing-same for welfare and same for medicaid. Don't you agree?
Positronium

Gloversville, NY

#1074810 Feb 5, 2014
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
lily would complain about the poor communication skills used in the Lascaux Cave Paintings in France.
She's also been known to poke fun at the dictionary until someone pointed out to her that she was holding it upside-down.
Believe me; I have seen all of what she has done here and on many threads..
new yawk

East Amherst, NY

#1074811 Feb 5, 2014
LOL!

Exit:** dullarderectOFF

Enter: Todd Martin and Positronium

Both with Fake NY IP ...

Like Mighty Mouse: "Here I Come To Save **The Dilldo"

HaHaaHaaaaa ... Idiots!

St. Croix valley

#1074812 Feb 5, 2014
LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
Of course it was true. Every bit of it was true.
But I'm now done with you too.
no, no it wasn't as i clearly and verifiably pointed out.

why couldn't you counter that verifable fact of mine here?

and dear, you have no credibility in any of your words. you are a known and repeated liar. you ahve said you are done with me so many times and then betray your own words...and if i check on this post of yours what do i find?!? oh yes!! several posts to me shortly after you just said you are done with me!!

you are a liar, Lois. a proven, repeated liar. your own word is worth less than my dogs crap......
Realtime

Cape Canaveral, FL

#1074813 Feb 5, 2014
leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>Snow Day, you insufferable boor. I only meant that you had retired at 62 for the same reason apparently: to get more before it was too late. It's tough to recognize, and admit, that you've misspent your life I guess.
She didn't retire in the sense of the word. She decided to take her Social Security at age 62.

Not sure why__it can't be much, she's only had sht jobs that she really didn't stay at very long.

That is "if" she's been somewhat truthful about her life. No guarantees there__she could easily be a troll or flamewarrior..
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#1074814 Feb 5, 2014
leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>Snow Day, you insufferable boor. I only meant that you had retired at 62 for the same reason apparently: to get more before it was too late. It's tough to recognize, and admit, that you've misspent your life I guess.
given that Obama is encouraging millions to jump on the welfare gravy train...why not???...

Orlando, FL

#1074815 Feb 5, 2014
No Offense wrote:
<quoted text>
You're still here?????????? Now that's embarrassing. How many years is it now you have been here complaining, whining and shitting in your bloomers? Give it a rest Ca-Ca. Get a life already. lmao. No one cares what you think ""Fatty Mcbutterbunns"".
About four years now. Trying to keep you and your liberal pals from falling face down into the Progressive Party's pile of "ca-ca".

You just can't tell some people anything though. Watch your step.

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

Gauley Bridge WV

#1074816 Feb 5, 2014
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
At one time, we were on a path of balanced budgets & heading toward paying down the debt.
What happened????
A recession and 9/11. You do remember 9/11 libtard? All you libtards try to pretend it never happened!!!!

St. Croix valley

#1074817 Feb 5, 2014
LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
No worries. Was done with Yeah last night. If I slipped up today, it was by accident.
Have better things to do than to try and convince brick walls they're about to be torn down whether they like it or not.
We all do.
oh dear....he was responding to your lie about not responding to me anymore...the lie i just pointed out.

seems you can't even keep track of all your lies anymore, dear...hang it up. you are making a fool of yourself.

“you know i know”

denver

#1074818 Feb 5, 2014
Abdurratln wrote:
http://rollingout.com/wp-conte nt/uploads/2012/01/terrible-e1 325565379839.jpg
WASHINGTON — More than 2 million Americans who would otherwise rely on a job for health insurance will quit working, reduce their hours or stop looking for employment because of new health benefits available under the Affordable Care Act, congressional budget analysts said Tuesday.

In its report, the CBO said:

• Severe technical problems during the October rollout of the healthcare.gov website would sharply curtail enrollment this year.

• In an implicit rebuke of GOP talking points, that there was little evidence the law is affecting employment and that businesses are not expected to significantly reduce head count or hours as a result of the law.

• That the economy will have the equivalent of 2.3 million fewer full-time workers by 2021 as a result of the law — nearly three times previous estimates. CBO had previously estimated 800,000 job losses by that year.

It's the latest indication that "the president's health care law is destroying full-time jobs," said Republican Rep. John Kline of Minnesota, chairman of the House Education and the Workforce Committee. "This fatally flawed health care scheme is wreaking havoc on working families nationwide."

Barry's response, which no one believes:

Fox News hates me.

Read more: CBO: Health-care law to prompt loss of 2 million full-time workers - The Denver Post http://www.denverpost.com/nationworld/ci_2506...

“you know i know”

denver

#1074819 Feb 5, 2014
flack wrote:
<quoted text> A recession and 9/11. You do remember 9/11 libtard? All you libtards try to pretend it never happened!!!!
Davey's head has been up his butt since Carter, he missed it all

St. Croix valley

#1074820 Feb 5, 2014
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
good...
the troll is an old face with a new name and has only insults, not any rational arguments...
now, stick to your guns....
so sad. little johnny...

you're just sore because i spank you around at will. yesterday was classic. you posted lie after lie and i shot them each down in about a minute or two.

you couldn't even attempt to back up your crap, you just turned from each lie and ran...

and i have never posted under any name but this one...ever. all i ever give is rational arguments that you cannot even attempt to counter, that is why you run from me.

“Constitutionalis t”

Since: Dec 10

Spring, TX

#1074821 Feb 5, 2014
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
I have already listed the oil industry subsidies.
I have listed quotes from your dear leaders that say they exist.
It is not my job to list therm over & over because you are too f*cking stupid to learn.
Oil subsidies exist. Why is the industry which pays your salary & provides you with health insurance need my tax dollars?
Take your own advice & quit being a "Worthless piece of sh*t" & get a real job.
The ACA is people buying insurance of their choice from private companies to get care from private doctors & private institutions. I thought you liked capitalism.
Let me know when you are man enough to support yourself.
You have never listed any industry subsidy. All you did was cite some politician regurgitating the phrase "subsidy to oil companies". If you had to prove subsidies to farmers existed, it would be easy to find the legislation that authorized those subsidies, and the accounting references proving those subsidies were paid. You haven't been able to do either to prove subsidies to oil companies exist.
So, where's your proof subsidies to oil companies exist?

Call it ObamaKare. You do remember when Obama told you he likes for it to be called "ObamaKare", don't you?

ObamaKare

The government allowing insurance companies to cancel existing policies, then forcing the people to buy essentially that same policy from those same insurance companies that cancelled those policies at higher premiums and higher deductibles is not capitalism, you moron.

ObamaKare is a Marxist program allowing the government to take control of all health care.

ObamaKare Death Panel: "We're sorry, Mr. Jones, your life isn't funded for the next year because some crackwhore needs an abortion."

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

NCAA Basketball Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 8 min Aquarius-WY 320,501
News UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 5 hr Trojan 34,851
What role do you think humans play in global wa... (Sep '14) 6 hr don t drink the k... 11,807
News Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex ma... (Aug '10) Nov 9 Randy-From-Wooster 201,885
How to Recover Deleted or lost Contacts from Sa... (Dec '14) Sep '17 Alice Meng 13
News Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) Sep '17 The pope 258,482
Conn's Appliances (Nov '07) Sep '17 Love 292
More from around the web