Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story

“Amor patriae.”

Since: Feb 08

Eastern Oregon

#1071880 Jan 30, 2014
"The parallel between Benghazi and the IRS story is amazing. Lying then lying about lying. Then hiding from the fact they are lying. Then seeking to apologize for lies they claim they didn't tell.This pattern is a culture of big government who believes it is more important than the American people."

Newt Gingrich
EXPERT

Redding, CA

#1071881 Jan 30, 2014
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Is your google thingy broken dummy? Solynda proceeded Obama by three plus years and Bethlehem steel had been around since Christ wore short pants.

Go find a game thread pal.
Just what I expected, you are such my Beeeatch!

“Constitutionalis t”

Since: Dec 10

Spring, TX

#1071882 Jan 30, 2014
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>why is it, after repeated requests to do so, you cannot prove even one of these supposed lies?
Please tell me you're just pretending to be this ignorant, and you don't really already know these facts.

Read the biography of Obama that Obama, himself, published in the Harvard Law Review. Or, read the biography Obama told his publisher to publish with both of the books he claimed to have written from 1991 to 2007.
Did Obama lie when he said he was born in Kenya? Or, did Obama lie when he said he was born in Hawaii?

Show me proof of any spontaneous demonstration.
Why did Obama lie for two weeks covering up the Al Qaeda attack on the United States in Benghazi?

The House investigation uncovered emails from Hillary about her active in the reduction of Stevens' security.
Why did Hillary Clinton lie to Congress?

Hillary watched the videos of the entire Al Qaeda attack in Benghazi, proving the Obama story a lie.
Why did Hillary Clinton lie to the country, and lie to Ty Wood's father?

Eric Holder testified he had no knowledge of the FBI spying on Congress or the AP. His signature is on some warrants.
Eric Holder testified that he had no knowledge that the Fast and Furious program existed. He went to Mexico in 2009 and discussed Fast and Furious with the Mexican government.
Why did Eric Holder lie to Congress?

Why aren't Hillary Clinton and Eric Holder in prison for lying to Congress?

Oh, yeah. I forgot another question you've been running away from for... what is it now... over a year?
Where will the money come from to pay for Obama's government?
Nostrilis Waxman

Windsor, CT

#1071883 Jan 30, 2014
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>i already did. several times.
you posting that i lied about it makes you the liar,unless you could prove different, which you still, after repeated requests to do so and months and months of time for you to do so, still have not been able to do..
why is that again?
"But I am a conservative...(a real one)"

http://politix.topix.com/story/4291-republica...

Baawaaahhh!!!!

Liar!

Since: Jun 13

Orlando, FL

#1071884 Jan 30, 2014
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>solar power works just fine for supplying all the electrical power for my winter house...my neighbor uses just wind.
so sad you are stuck in the last century....
so who is it that is detached? seems to be you.
How many solar panels and windmills would it take to supply enough energy to New York? Or Los Vegas? Or Hollywood? Or Miami? That's just four cities in just four states..

Where would you put that many windmills? And how much would that many solar panels cost? In just those four cities?
Nostrilis Waxman

Windsor, CT

#1071885 Jan 30, 2014
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>if only you understood that the world is changing and only dinosaurs like you still actually use TV....
you must be stupid as a stone to not understand that most people get such info and watch such events from sources that neilson doesn't,(cannot) track....
welcome to the 21st century!
Cute.

An old moron telling someone 20 years younger they are a dinosaur.

Only a liberal moron could even type such a thing.

<shaking head>

Since: Mar 11

Minnesota's North Coast

#1071886 Jan 30, 2014
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
First instance of Obama telling you he will ignore existing law and write his own law:
The existing law governing the Federal Acquisition Regulations states... pay attention here... WAGES WILL NOT BE LOWER THAN THE PREVIOUS YEAR.
That is what the law states. BY LAW, the decision to pay more or not is solely with the contractor.
When Obama said government contractors must increase the minimum wage, Obama told you he was going to violate the existing law and write his own law.
Second instance of Obama telling you he is going to write his own law:
Obama said he will initiate a new retirement account category with tax exempt status. All rules relating to taxation are bills of revenue. As the Constitution states, ALL BILLS OF REVENUE MUST ORIGINATE IN THE HOUSE OF REPRESENTATIVES. There also exist existing laws identifying individual tax status for retirement accounts, i.e. IRA and 401k accounts.
When Obama said he was going to create a new retirement account, Obama told you he was going to write his own tax law.
Please tell me you're just pretending to be this ignorant.
and what laws have or will come from this executive order?

you really should learn the very basics of your own nation if yo want to be taken seriously...until then rational people will just openly laugh at you like i do and you will be defenseless...as you are now.

Minnesota's North Coast

#1071887 Jan 30, 2014
mdbuilder wrote:
"The parallel between Benghazi and the IRS story is amazing. Lying then lying about lying. Then hiding from the fact they are lying. Then seeking to apologize for lies they claim they didn't tell.This pattern is a culture of big government who believes it is more important than the American people."
Newt Gingrich
what lies were those? just the one about the video? what did that lie matter to anyone? since no one knew then, nor do they know now, who did hte attack or why, how do you even know it was a lie?

Minnesota's North Coast

#1071888 Jan 30, 2014
mdbuilder wrote:
Newt Gingrich
hey, can you tell me your fairy tale about WII again? that was funny as hell....

smack!
Lcn

United States

#1071890 Jan 30, 2014
Nostrilis Waxman wrote:
Record......union-182267.html
NASHVILLE, Tenn. President Barack Obama is bringing his message from Tuesday's State of the Union to Nashville. The Commander in Chief will make a stop at McGavock High School Thursday afternoon.

Students and faculty have been busy this week getting ready for the spotlight.

His security detail is already preparing for the visit and enlisting the help of almost 120 officers from the Metro Nashville Police Department.

Officials have already issued a traffic advisory for the visit. President Obama's visit will cause some road closures. Traffic is most likely to be impacted between mid-afternoon and the start of rush hour as Obama touches down in Nashville and makes his way through town.

Air Force One will land at Berry Field Air National Guard Base, the president's secured motorcade will travel an undisclosed route to get to McGavock.

Specific details of the president's travel plans are withheld by the Secret Service for security purposes, but drivers can expect roads in the area to be shut.

Officials with the Tennessee Department of Transportation say the closures will be brief, but specific road closures will not be disclosed.

The Tennessee Department of Transportation says they have been asked to turn off their live web feed of traffic cameras for three hours, starting at 2:30 p.m.

Minnesota's North Coast

#1071892 Jan 30, 2014
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
Please tell me you're just pretending to be this ignorant, and you don't really already know these facts.
Read the biography of Obama that Obama, himself, published in the Harvard Law Review. Or, read the biography Obama told his publisher to publish with both of the books he claimed to have written from 1991 to 2007.
Did Obama lie when he said he was born in Kenya? Or, did Obama lie when he said he was born in Hawaii?
Show me proof of any spontaneous demonstration.
Why did Obama lie for two weeks covering up the Al Qaeda attack on the United States in Benghazi?
The House investigation uncovered emails from Hillary about her active in the reduction of Stevens' security.
Why did Hillary Clinton lie to Congress?
Hillary watched the videos of the entire Al Qaeda attack in Benghazi, proving the Obama story a lie.
Why did Hillary Clinton lie to the country, and lie to Ty Wood's father?
Eric Holder testified he had no knowledge of the FBI spying on Congress or the AP. His signature is on some warrants.
Eric Holder testified that he had no knowledge that the Fast and Furious program existed. He went to Mexico in 2009 and discussed Fast and Furious with the Mexican government.
Why did Eric Holder lie to Congress?
Why aren't Hillary Clinton and Eric Holder in prison for lying to Congress?
Oh, yeah. I forgot another question you've been running away from for... what is it now... over a year?
Where will the money come from to pay for Obama's government?
i don't entertain idiotic birther conspiracies, you might as well talk about Bigfoot being real. you would have just as much credibility.

who says Hillary lied? why is it you cannot prove this lie?

again, you still have not produced one iota of fact proving these lies...

why is that again?

can you really be this stupid? yes, i know you can, yo have shown your stupidity over and over again. this is just one more example...
Lcn

United States

#1071893 Jan 30, 2014
forks_make_us_fat wrote:
Science...
"Embryo: An organism in the earliest stage of development; in a man, from the time of conception to the end of the second month in the uterus."
[.........
President Barack Obama drops into the Republican stronghold of Waukesha County on Thursday morning and is expected to discuss a subject that unites Republicans and Democrats.

Job training.

Obama is due to visit GE's Waukesha gas engines plant, a facility that employs around 700 people and manufactures natural gas engines.

He is scheduled to tour the plant, meet with executives and line workers, and give a speech, before making his way to an afternoon appearance at a high school in Nashville, Tenn.

A senior Obama administration official said that during his Waukesha appearance, the president is expected to discuss taking executive action to enhance reform of job training programs. The official laid out the general themes of Obama's visit during a teleconference with reporters.

The Wisconsin stop is part of Obama's two-day tour after his State of the Union address.

According to the official, the president is striving to amplify key themes from the speech, including expanding economic opportunity for Americans.

"That is the focus of the president's domestic policy agenda," the official said. "It is the focus of his efforts to try to find common ground with members of Congress. We certainly are hopeful that there would be some bipartisan common ground that could be found on some basic steps we could take that would expand economic opportunity for every American, in areas like job creation, job training and education."

The official said the president will "also talk about his willingness to act on his own.

"When Congress refuses to act, the president won't wait for them," the official said.

The White House announced that after his speech in Waukesha, Obama will sign a Presidential Memorandum to initiate "an across-the-board review of how to best reform federal training programs."

Vice President Joe Biden will lead the effort.

A competition will also be launched for the final $500 million of a community college training fund. Every state will be awarded at least one grant. The competition is designed to bolster partnerships with community colleges, employers and industry to "create training programs for in-demand jobs."

The senior administration official said the GE plant in Waukesha employs highly skilled workers who are trained to perform specific tasks.

"What the president would like to see is a re-orientation of our job training programs," the official said. "The president wants to make our job training programs across the country more job-driven."

Since: Jun 13

Orlando, FL

#1071894 Jan 30, 2014
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>He shouldn't have lied about the BJ, he should have stayed away from Barbara Walters style interviews for a bit. Bill Clinton was a rogue and a womanizer while governor of Arkansas__the American voters knew that prior to choosing him over GHWB. and then choosing him again over Bob Dole.
He's a moderate doll,. That's a political place that exists between the right wing and left wing.
GHWB was also a moderate and the two teamed up after the presidencies on several projects__that surprises you for what reason?
George W Bush's daughter said the her grandad preferred hanging out with Bill Clinton over dad who was POTUS at the time. Can't really blame him__Jr was in deep shit and Clinton was having fun.
Probably saved money on secret service too!
That was the most thought out post I believe you've ever posted. So let me thank you for that first.

And I happen to agree with everything you said. Except if Clinton hadn't been getting BJs in the Oval Office on our time and on our dime, he wouldn't have anything to lie about.

Other than that, it was actually a pleasure responding to this post.

Minnesota's North Coast

#1071896 Jan 30, 2014
Nostrilis Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
"But I am a conservative...(a real one)"
http://politix.topix.com/story/4291-republica...
Baawaaahhh!!!!
Liar!
yet you still cannot find one of my posts to counter that...

why is that again? seems you are the liar here, as i keep pointing out.

run from your own words, little man...run! the truth is catching up to you, run faster little boy!

Minnesota's North Coast

#1071897 Jan 30, 2014
LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
How many solar panels and windmills would it take to supply enough energy to New York? Or Los Vegas? Or Hollywood? Or Miami? That's just four cities in just four states..
Where would you put that many windmills? And how much would that many solar panels cost? In just those four cities?
lots. but most households can power themselves. that would take a huge strain off our power plant needs.

in fact, many businesses in those cities use solar power.

you really should stick to things you know about...why not talk about knitting and being stupid?
Nostrilis Waxman

Windsor, CT

#1071898 Jan 30, 2014
LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
First, this Wood-Loon-A-Tic is a known liar so I doubt he has anything more than a cheap solar battery charger for his winter ice-shed.

Secondly, as you point out, this Loon on;y can see (just like DumbDave) his own little pathetic world.

You just confuse him when you talk about a power grid.

Minnesota's North Coast

#1071899 Jan 30, 2014
Nostrilis Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
Cute.
An old moron telling someone 20 years younger they are a dinosaur.
Only a liberal moron could even type such a thing.
<shaking head>
how do you know how old i am?

and his thinking is what makes him a dinosaur...
Nostrilis Waxman

Windsor, CT

#1071901 Jan 30, 2014
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>hey, can you tell me your fairy tale about WII again? that was funny as hell....
smack!
I'm sure he can, as soon as a liar like you tells us how you are a conservative, hypocrite!
Nostrilis Waxman

Windsor, CT

#1071902 Jan 30, 2014
It's time for Waxywaxturd to come out.

Nuculur/DumbDave is socking here for sure.

“Amor patriae.”

Since: Feb 08

Eastern Oregon

#1071904 Jan 30, 2014
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>what lies were those? just the one about the video? what did that lie matter to anyone? since no one knew then, nor do they know now, who did hte attack or why, how do you even know it was a lie?
Besides," ....what difference, at this point, does it make?" LOL!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

NCAA Basketball Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What role do you think humans play in global wa... 5 min Quantummist 4,224
Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex ma... (Aug '10) 1 hr laughing man 201,394
Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 1 hr State the Obvious 308,935
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 1 hr New Age Spiritual... 235,701
UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 8 hr stewart scott 29,071
Kecoughtan High teacher resigns after drug charges (Nov '07) Mon CS Rosenberg 71
NCSU vs UNC from the Coach's Perspective by Jam... Feb 28 IdeasandTruth 1
More from around the web