Barack Obama, our next President

Barack Obama, our next President

There are 1396355 comments on the Hampton Roads Daily Press story from Nov 5, 2008, titled Barack Obama, our next President. In it, Hampton Roads Daily Press reports that:

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampton Roads Daily Press.

Realtime

Cape Canaveral, FL

#1072472 Jan 31, 2014
harmonious wrote:
<quoted text>
How about "anyone who votes to give one dime to Israel should be hung as a traitor?"
What the eff kind of dumbazz right winger are you. How about you learn about Bush's neoconservatives__Wolfowitz et al

Maybe you should check out "how neoconservatives conquered washington and launched a war" by Michael Lind 2005. It's a short read__two three minutes. I'd link it but then you'd skip it

Since: Mar 11

St. Croix valley

#1072474 Jan 31, 2014
harmonious wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, the boob has to do something, he can't just hide out in his bedroom like he did the night of Bengazi. He certainly can't lead or fix anything, just make things worse.
you mean the night he rescued over thirty people from half a world away from an attack with RPGs and mortars?

St. Croix valley

#1072479 Jan 31, 2014
harmonious wrote:
<quoted text>
Fox rules
Sonic can only drool
yes, they rule senile, old white men...one of the most endangered species on the planet...their ad income is dropping as quickly as their viewers are...

Since: May 13

Location hidden

#1072480 Jan 31, 2014
harmonious wrote:
<quoted text>
BTW, as usual you didn't answer, when has a lack of funding ever stopped the dems? Barry Bumbles and Harry Douchebag have spent TRILLIONS we didn't have.
2007 FY Budget Deficit $161 Billion
2008 FY Budget Deficit $455 Billion <---- Democrats control Congress
2009 FY Budget Deficit $1.4 Trillion
2010 FY Budget Deficit $1.3 Trillion
2011 FY Budget Deficit $1.6 Trillion
2012 FY budget deficit $1.3 trillion
2013 est. deficit $680 billion
Did Congress repeal Bush's veto any of those years?
If not, why didn't the Republican President use it?

“you know i know”

Since: Oct 07

denver

#1072481 Jan 31, 2014
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Which adds more to the debt, a 600 billion deficit or a 550 billion dollar deficit.
Answer: a 600 billion deficit adds more
So, if the ACA reduced the deficit from 600 billion to 550 billion, then the amount of resulting debt would be:
a) More without the ACA
b) Less with the ACA.
Answer " b - less
The ACA lowers the debt.
Logic.
Only in the deranged minds of the willfully ignorant, gawd you're dumb

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

#1072482 Jan 31, 2014
dem wrote:
<quoted text>
Daytona is only a few weeks off right?
Feb 23 Daytona 500, Feb 20 Budweiser Duel 1 & 2, Feb 15 Sprint Unlimited

“you know i know”

denver

#1072483 Jan 31, 2014
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
*IF* that's true.......
how many house windows are there vs wind turbines?
Where did you get this data from? The top of your pigeon-crested head or from the Wind Turbine Trade Association Of Magic Negro Grade School Children?
Statistics doesn't seem to be one of your strengths, dood.
Birds being killed by flying into house windows is miniscule, just another stupid lie by the stupid.

“you know i know”

denver

#1072485 Jan 31, 2014
dem wrote:
<quoted text>
A pontificating tea bag azzhole adds his stupidity to the subject.
Some azzhole teabagged you? Again? we don't care what you do in your mom's basement while she's at work supporting you.
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#1072486 Jan 31, 2014
harmonious wrote:
<quoted text>
Fox rules
Sonic can only drool
the average age of a FOXbot is 68 years old.

so let's talk about drooling.

and hey, can you tell if you think younger liberals are the ones who are leaving FOX in that age demo? or would it be...young conservatives?

think about for a minute. or hour, or whatever it takes for you to realizable that REPUBLICANS are sick and tired of watching FOX.
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#1072488 Jan 31, 2014
dem wrote:
<quoted text>
You told him, lady.
that ain't no lady.

“you know i know”

denver

#1072489 Jan 31, 2014
Emeem wrote:
<quoted text>
Did Congress repeal Bush's veto any of those years?
If not, why didn't the Republican President use it?
Relevance to Barry and Harry's obscene deficits and spending?
NuculurNUTsurpri Zed

Satellite Beach, FL

#1072490 Jan 31, 2014
dem wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm a jewtard.
I think I might take everyone's advice and clean my gun while drunk.
Not Surprized! LOL

“you know i know”

denver

#1072491 Jan 31, 2014
Realtime wrote:
So the angry, anti Obama, ugly blond on the TV commercial___the commercial is paid for by Americans for Prosperity. It's a Koch outfit__David Koch.
Hmmmph!!!
Oooooh, those scary Koch Bros. lions and tigers and bears, oh my!

“you know i know”

denver

#1072495 Jan 31, 2014
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
sure.
Nation's Leading Civil Rights Groups Condemn Right-Wing Media's Lies And "Racially Charged Rhetoric" Aimed At Obama's DOJ Nominee
http://mediamatters.org/blog/2014/01/31/natio...
Hannity ‘Forgets’ His History Of Race Baiting And Hate Mongering As He Throws Stones At MSNBC
http://www.newshounds.us/hannity_forgets_his_...
Republicans, Racists, And Boycotts, Oh My: And Why MSNBC Should Be Celebrating
http://www.newscorpse.com/ncWP/...
we good?
Thx for nothing, this is for you:

Black Activists in Chicago React to President Obamas State of the Union

The activists gave their reactions to Obama’s big speech in a number of eye-opening interviews.

J.R. Fleming, a member of Chicago’s Anti-Eviction Campaign, said Obama’s speech was “the same ol’, same ol’.” He summed up the address as a “bunch of talk and rhetoric to give favor to a dying economy in America.”

“And the reason why our economy is dying is the president’s approach is always to place blame,” he added.“It’s not the 1 percent problem, it’s not the 99 percent problem, it’s an American problem."

Joe Watkins, the founder of V.O.T.E.(Voices of the Ex-Offender), said Obama has been “more hurtful to the black race than he has been helpful.” He claimed some people will accept his failures due to “symbolic” reasons relating to the color of his skin.

“But those of us at the bottom of the ladder don’t accept that,” he added.

Another activist with V.O.T.E. actually addressed Obama personally, telling him the black community would probably better off if he ended his presidency right now.

“Just quit,” Mark Carter said.“Because if this is what you call helping us, then just stop helping us.”

http://rebelpundit.com/2014/01/video-chicago -...

St. Croix valley

#1072497 Jan 31, 2014
harmonious wrote:
<quoted text>Birds being killed by flying into house windows is miniscule, just another stupid lie by the stupid.
in fact, outside of cat predation it is one of the largest killers of our songbirds..

but then you always post bullshit you just make up, so your posts really mean nothing at all. you mean nothing at all.
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#1072499 Jan 31, 2014
As I’ve written here before, I have observed over the last decade that so many of my conservative friends have parents who watch Fox all the time, and who accept what you might call the Fox News View Of The World, but none of us do. It’s not that we are anti-Fox, necessarily, at least not on everything — Fox can be quite good — and it’s not that we are liberals. It’s that Fox is irrelevant to us; it’s something that old people like. It’s The Lawrence Welk Show for elderly conservatives. In fact, the only time I ever hear anybody talk about Fox it’s one of my liberal friends complaining about it. This is anecdotal, of course, but to me, it bolsters Frank Rich’s argument. Yes, Fox bigfoots its competitors, but people my age (I’m in my late 40s) and younger just do not have remotely the kind of relationship with TV news that older Americans do.

http://www.theamericanconservative.com/dreher...

“you know i know”

denver

#1072501 Jan 31, 2014
&fe ature=player_detailpage

Lie Witness News - State of the Union Edition

Jimmy Kimmel exposes LIV demo idiots the night before the SOTU speech

“you know i know”

denver

#1072504 Jan 31, 2014
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
and hey, can you tell if you think younger liberals are the ones who are leaving FOX in that age demo? or would it be...young conservatives?
think about for a minute. or hour, or whatever it takes for you to realizable that REPUBLICANS are sick and tired of watching FOX.
B. Hussein rescued 30 people from the "protest mob" in Bengazi? Wow, who knew? And he did it all while hiding under his bed, what a guy.

What did he use? Morse code? Smoke signals to the fleet? Yell real loud?

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

#1072505 Jan 31, 2014
Talk-show host Jimmy Kimmel has made a name for himself in part because of the series “Lie Witness News.” In the sketches, Kimmel dispatches a faux reporter into Los Angeles to ask someone a question that will ultimately prove his stupidity. Kimmel this week asked his audience what they thought of the State of the Union address.
The only issue being, it hadn’t happened yet. Watch along as people blindly defend President Obama and his agenda, and how they react to being caught. The reporter asks people what they thought of Obama faking a heart attack, the weird tie that he was wearing and what they thought of Joe Biden embarrassing himself. People will say anything to make it seem like they know what they are talking about.

TRUE DOUG PIC
Douglas Barclay is an Associate Content Editor at Rare. Follow him on Twitter @douglabarclay17
- See more at: http://rare.us/story/watch-people-blindly-def...

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#1072506 Jan 31, 2014
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
Trouble is they are stuck in a groove now, they know they are losing audience and if they change their format of BS to at least a mix of truth and BS then they risk losing more of those fat old white guys. But least O'Reilly sees the writing on the wall, he is not screaming as much and sometimes actually disagrees with stupidity. He may be looking towards another network to see out his twilight days. He sees himself as a Barbra Walters.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

NCAA Basketball Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 1 hr thetruth 255,540
What role do you think humans play in global wa... (Sep '14) 4 hr Into The Night 9,887
News UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 6 hr Chosen Traveler 32,291
News Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 11 hr ThomasA 311,360
News Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex ma... (Aug '10) Jun 27 Barbi A 201,865
News What they're saying about Bulls draft pick Bobb... (Jun '15) Jun 20 Tretre 6
I got my loan from [email protected] (Jun '13) Jun 6 James Harry 41
More from around the web