Barack Obama, our next President

Barack Obama, our next President

There are 1434018 comments on the Hampton Roads Daily Press story from Nov 5, 2008, titled Barack Obama, our next President. In it, Hampton Roads Daily Press reports that:

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampton Roads Daily Press.

“you know i know”

Since: Oct 07

denver

#1072548 Jan 31, 2014
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
so do ya think they'll vote for a republican in 2016?
LOL
they may not be happy with Obama but they hate conservatives.
"Thirty-five percent of those polled trust Fox more than any other news outlet, with PBS in a distant second place at 14 percent and ABC News third at 11 percent."

"
Democrats in the poll are split all over the place. Twenty-one percent say they most trust PBS, followed by Cable News Network (CNN) and ABC at 18 percent. CBS and MSNBC come next at 12 percent apiece"

“you know i know”

denver

#1072549 Jan 31, 2014
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
an idea of when that's going to gain any traction?
In his legacy and the history books.
Nostrilis Waxman

Windsor, CT

#1072550 Jan 31, 2014
sonicfilter wrote:
China might get that oil....
State Department's Environmental Report Lends Support To Keystone XL Approval
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/01/31/keys...
Your rhetoric aside, so what?

Maybe they will give Obama a lower interest rate for all the money he is borrowing against your great grandchildren.
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#1072551 Jan 31, 2014
Nostrilis Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
Blacks will vote for a black, even if told Sarah Palin is Obama's VP. They were asked about that, and most said "yah, I'm cool wit dat!". They didn't have a clue, just like you!
Fortunately only 11% of the population are black and vote solely on race.
About 40% vote for the best candidate and the other 49% vote for the one on who is the most dishonest & a liar, giving Obama the biggest liar of the year (presidents in history) an advantage.
Think about this. 19 out of 20 blacks voted for Obama.
Who are the racists?
I know you are a race baiter so I had to ask you that.
so you're saying black people are stupid?

not stupid enough to not know that you're race baiting.
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#1072552 Jan 31, 2014
Nostrilis Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
Your rhetoric aside, so what?
Maybe they will give Obama a lower interest rate for all the money he is borrowing against your great grandchildren.
i have no problem paying higher gas prices.
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#1072553 Jan 31, 2014
harmonious wrote:
<quoted text>
In his legacy and the history books.
lol

kinda like they're going to say the dems are responsible for the mess Bush left Obama?

lol
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#1072554 Jan 31, 2014
harmonious wrote:
<quoted text>
"Thirty-five percent of those polled trust Fox more than any other news outlet, with PBS in a distant second place at 14 percent and ABC News third at 11 percent."
"
Democrats in the poll are split all over the place. Twenty-one percent say they most trust PBS, followed by Cable News Network (CNN) and ABC at 18 percent. CBS and MSNBC come next at 12 percent apiece"
Study finds Fox News viewers more misinformed than non-news watchers

http://www.examiner.com/article/study-finds-f...

whatever.
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#1072555 Jan 31, 2014
Natural Resources Minister Joe Oliver says a big priority for his government is finding new places to sell Canadian oil other than the U.S.

Oliver is in California to attend the APEC Transportation and Energy conference, but he told reporters on a conference call that at the top of his agenda is talking about new markets.

"We export 97 per cent of our energy to the U.S. and we would like to diversify that," he said.

Oliver and other Canadian federal ministers have been urging the U.S. government to approve the controversial Keystone XL pipeline that would carry crude from the Alberta oilsands south to the Texas Gulf Coast for refining. The massive project has faced opposition from some U.S. states and environmentalists.

http://www.cbc.ca/news/politics/canada-looks-...

i have no problem paying more for gas.
Nostrilis Waxman

Windsor, CT

#1072556 Jan 31, 2014
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
so you're saying black people are stupid?
not stupid enough to not know that you're race baiting.
You can draw your own conclusion as to why 19 out of 20 voted for the black candidate and didn't know about the Sarah Palin question.

I'll leave the race baiting to the experts at it. That would be you Obama voting Democrats.

I'm not really into that dividing people stuff like you Democrats are. Too bad your side always needs to resort to that instead of sticking to winning on issues.

You Democrats have brought our dignity down a notch (or three) since the days of Reagan & Tip O'Neil, when Democrats were Americans too.
Nostrilis Waxman

Windsor, CT

#1072558 Jan 31, 2014
sonicfilter wrote:
Natural Resources Minister Joe Oliver says a big priority for his government is finding new places to sell Canadian oil other than the U.S.
Oliver is in California to attend the APEC Transportation and Energy conference, but he told reporters on a conference call that at the top of his agenda is talking about new markets.
"We export 97 per cent of our energy to the U.S. and we would like to diversify that," he said.
Oliver and other Canadian federal ministers have been urging the U.S. government to approve the controversial Keystone XL pipeline that would carry crude from the Alberta oilsands south to the Texas Gulf Coast for refining. The massive project has faced opposition from some U.S. states and environmentalists.
http://www.cbc.ca/news/politics/canada-looks-...
i have no problem paying more for gas.
Such a typical liberal remark "i have no problem paying more for gas. ".

I this, I that!

It's not about just you, partisan extremist.

“you know i know”

denver

#1072559 Jan 31, 2014
sonicfilter wrote:
Conservatives boycott Girl Scout cookies over perceived support for empowered women
http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2014/01/31/conserv...
they hate everyone.
I'm not boycotting them.

“you know i know”

denver

#1072560 Jan 31, 2014
Nostrilis Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
You can draw your own conclusion as to why 19 out of 20 voted for the black candidate and didn't know about the Sarah Palin question.
I'll leave the race baiting to the experts at it. That would be you Obama voting Democrats.
I'm not really into that dividing people stuff like you Democrats are. Too bad your side always needs to resort to that instead of sticking to winning on issues.
You Democrats have brought our dignity down a notch (or three) since the days of Reagan & Tip O'Neil, when Democrats were Americans too.
Reagan was a pragmatist, so was O'Neil, so was slick Willie, today's dems[fascists] are ideologues through and through. They'll continue their obstructionist ways, to hell with Americans.
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#1072561 Jan 31, 2014
Nostrilis Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
Such a typical liberal remark "i have no problem paying more for gas. ".
I this, I that!
It's not about just you, partisan extremist.
will you have a problem with paying more for gas?

“you know i know”

denver

#1072562 Jan 31, 2014
sonicfilter wrote:
China might get that oil....
State Department's Environmental Report Lends Support To Keystone XL Approval
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/01/31/keys...
The Chinese want to live like you, 2 cars, nice shack, big screen TV, large rims, big Macs, expensive sneakers, microwaves, electric cat polisher, side by side, washer, dryer, etc.
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#1072563 Jan 31, 2014
harmonious wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm not boycotting them.
i wish i could.

i love those cocoanut things.
Barney Fwank

Temecula, CA

#1072564 Jan 31, 2014
Liberals R Defective wrote:
<quoted text>Right you are, why would the brain dead Californians want to elect someone who had their best interests in mind? They elected Govenor Moonbeam again, and he near killed the state back in the day. Those idiots deserve everything they get.
And Gov. Jeri Clown is killing this sate again,watch for the high speed rail kickback/donation that just surfaced,it won`t get the attention of a 1 day traffic jam in new jersey,but he fkd up taking the $$$ and knows it,he is scrambling
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#1072565 Jan 31, 2014
2. Keystone XL Would Have Increased Domestic Oil Prices

Currently, Canadian oil reserves stored in the Midwest help suppress gas prices in the United States, particularly for farmers in our nation’s heartland.

In its permit application for the pipeline, TransCanada noted that the Keystone XL pipeline would allow the company to drain these reserves and export that fuel as well. According to TransCanada’s own statements, this would raise gas prices in the United States, especially in the Midwest.

http://www.foxnews.com/opinion/2012/01/18/six...

final word.
Nostrilis Waxman

Windsor, CT

#1072566 Jan 31, 2014
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
Study finds Fox News viewers more misinformed than non-news watchers
http://www.examiner.com/article/study-finds-f...
whatever.
That rubbish was from:

Lou Colagiovanni of the --> "Detroit Liberal Examiner" <--.

He made a blanket statement that:

"Fox News viewers more misinformed than non-news watchers"

and yet, all he provided was:

"it was found that Fox News viewers were 30% more likely to believe that "most scientists do not agree that climate change is occurring."

He cited a University of Maryland poll, and then his source link sends you to the home page?

Crap in, crap out.

You libtarded propagandists are idiots.
Nostrilis Waxman

Windsor, CT

#1072567 Jan 31, 2014
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
will you have a problem with paying more for gas?
Personally, not at all.

I can afford it and not even bat an eyelash.

People that are in the middle class will though.

You don't care because you are in the milking class. You are a Democrat.

Ironically, people just like you were "outraged" when gas prices approached $4 / gallon when Bush was president.

Now you ask silly questions like:

"will you have a problem with paying more for gas?"

<shaking head>
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#1072568 Jan 31, 2014
harmonious wrote:
<quoted text>
The Chinese want to live like you, 2 cars, nice shack, big screen TV, large rims, big Macs, expensive sneakers, microwaves, electric cat polisher, side by side, washer, dryer, etc.
who would put rims on a Range Rover? or a Nissan LEAF?

log home.

projection tv. BIG screen.

don't eat fast food.

Sperry shoes.

no cat.

got me on the washer/dryer.

omg, i'm a yuppie!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

NCAA Basketball Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 23 min Aura Mytha 257,160
What role do you think humans play in global wa... (Sep '14) 3 hr Earthling-1 10,136
News Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 8 hr zach 311,926
News UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) Thu Bruin For Life 32,407
News Western Michigan heads to Illinois as a favorite Sep 18 Go Blue Forever 1
News Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex ma... (Aug '10) Sep 10 yess 201,881
News UCLA Basketball: Grad Transfer Octeus to Bruins (Jun '14) Aug 31 Trojan 2
More from around the web