Barack Obama, our next President

There are 20 comments on the Nov 5, 2008, Hampton Roads Daily Press story titled Barack Obama, our next President. In it, Hampton Roads Daily Press reports that:

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampton Roads Daily Press.

Since: Jun 13

Orlando, FL

#1071330 Jan 29, 2014
The new invisible war on women in this election year is female income discrimination.

Women actually make 91 cents to the dollar compared to men. Obama's 77 cents has been a misrepresentation for a long time. But it's not true and has been debunked even by the liberal media.

Because women are more likely to work in lower-paying occupations and leave the workforce when they have children and men are more likely to work longer hours and work in labor unions, it's like comparing apples to oranges.

http://bangordailynews.com/2013/09/01/politic...
http://www.slate.com/articles/double_x/double...

But liberals will start another war on women because of 9 cents. Just to manipulate another election.
dem

Chicago, IL

#1071331 Jan 29, 2014
You mean it's not normal for Alaska to be 60 degrees in the dead of winter????
dem

Chicago, IL

#1071332 Jan 29, 2014
harmonious wrote:
<quoted text>
Ignore this:
Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
" a female senior aide to President Obama called the White House a hostile environment for women.
“This place would be in court for a hostile workplace,” former White House communications director Anita Dunn is quoted as saying.“Because it actually fit all of the classic legal requirements for a genuinely hostile workplace to women.”"
Or refute it
Quoting that idiot immigrant eman is your go to plan?????
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#1071333 Jan 29, 2014
dem wrote:
<quoted text>
I thought after the last time he was here and I made him eat sh it by the shovelful we'd never see that sock again.
Well, he does need to eat too!

Since: Mar 11

St. Croix valley

#1071334 Jan 29, 2014
harmonious wrote:
Time for a recap:
The SOTU address by Barry Bongo, let me summarize.
"Good evening my fellow Americans, blab, blab, blab, wealth disparity, blab, blab, blab, tax the rich, blab, blab, George Bush, blab,blab,blab, lack of opportunity, blab,blab,blab, Rush hates me, blab,bab,blab, Fox News, blab,blab,blab, obstructionist republicans, blab,blab,blab, work with congress, blab,blab,blab, create jobs, blab,blab,blab, year of action, blab,blab,blab, income inequality, blab,blab,blab, Herbert Hoover, blab,blab,blab, George Bush, blab,blab,blab, Bush recession, blab,blab,blab, the rich have too much,blab,blab,blab, globall warming, blab, blab, blab, Bush recession, blab,blab,blab,$480 billion jobs program, blab,blab,blab, lobster and arugula, blab,blab,blab, where's Bengazi, blab,blab,blab, what IRS scandal, blab,blab,blab."
Thank you and good night.
Wow! that was old and incorrect last night..

now it is just pathetic...as are you.

Orlando, FL

#1071335 Jan 29, 2014
Nuculur option wrote:
I seem to have kept Carol away this evening.
She is embarassed by her Bin Laden duplicity.
I'm going to stick around, Carol.
No night shift for you tonight.
Barely even noticed you were on here. Sort of the usual.
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#1071337 Jan 29, 2014
ptbw forever wrote:
<quoted text>
Awww! Does the little fairy still wear children's sizes?
lol! No son.

I don't steal other people's underwear like you!

St. Croix valley

#1071338 Jan 29, 2014
ptbw forever wrote:
<quoted text>
Because obviously I have not yet made the decision to get seriously involved with anyone.
Why are you a 50 year virgin?
you mean no one would touch you with three ten foot poles taped together, huh?

by seriously involved do you mean actually touching a real women?

you should try it some time.
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#1071339 Jan 29, 2014
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
THIS from someone who goes to another country for her healthcare because she can't afford care in America. LMAO
lol! Makes one wonder why fetchie even cares about health care in America in any form!

St. Croix valley

#1071340 Jan 29, 2014
harmonious wrote:
<quoted text>
Ignore this:
Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
" a female senior aide to President Obama called the White House a hostile environment for women.
“This place would be in court for a hostile workplace,” former White House communications director Anita Dunn is quoted as saying.“Because it actually fit all of the classic legal requirements for a genuinely hostile workplace to women.”"
Or refute it
the fact that she didn't file any suit against the WH pretty much refutes it, doesn't it?

it is fun watching you make an ass of yourself..

Orlando, FL

#1071341 Jan 29, 2014
Nuculur option wrote:
I seem to have kept Carol away this evening.
She is embarassed by her Bin Laden duplicity.
I'm going to stick around, Carol.
No night shift for you tonight.
Did you see the video of Bill Clinton saying the Democrats were wrong to resist the GOP reining in Fannie and Freddie?

I can find it real quick. Since you're going to be hanging around a while.
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#1071342 Jan 29, 2014
ptbw forever wrote:
<quoted text>
Again dumbass, there are no "people of color".
White people didn't originate from Asians or Australoids or Arabs or even modern day Africans.
You are an idiot and you really need to stop posting before you hurt yourself.
so they just crawled up out of the mud?

people of color were here before white people. you can't bring anything to the table to prove otherwise.

so you have some explaining to do. and please, with citation if need be.
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#1071343 Jan 29, 2014
dem wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't lie, old man. You've been dating your hand for decades.
maybe it's the judge-it troll?
dem

Chicago, IL

#1071344 Jan 29, 2014
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
it wasn't speaking of it's self was it?
if so, plagiarizing is far from genius.
Within 20 minutes the lil fella told me he would be running for senator and was in fact a philosophical genius. I thought it was obvious and wondered why he felt a need to announce it. Lol
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#1071345 Jan 29, 2014
ptbw forever wrote:
<quoted text>
Because obviously I have not yet made the decision to get seriously involved with anyone.
Why are you a 50 year virgin?
It's probably more accurate to say it the other way around son... for males or females.....
ptbw forever

Louisville, KY

#1071346 Jan 29, 2014
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
because they write about right wing nutjobs?
not sure that counts as anti-white. i seem to remember some black right wing nutjobs. pretty sure they both get equal time.
No, because they attack white America endlessly while gloating about changing demographics that make it harder for white people to defend themselves against much more heinous situations, and at the same time complain about racism from the right that they themselves create every day.with their garbage.

Radical leftism always leads to anti-white ideologies, like in Zimbabwe, like in South Africa, like in the Soviet Union, like in North Korea, like in China etc.

It is funny how the hypocritical retards at the SPLC have a "right wing watch" section in which they pretend to care about what a miniscule amount of black supremacists say when these black supremacists are pure leftists.
ptbw forever

Louisville, KY

#1071347 Jan 29, 2014
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
it wasn't speaking of it's self was it?
if so, plagiarizing is far from genius.
You apparently don't understand what plagiarizing is then...

Orlando, FL

#1071348 Jan 29, 2014
Bush's SOTU in 2007:

"Our job is to make life better for our fellow Americans, and to help them build a future of hope and opportunity. And this is the business before us tonight...A future of hope and opportunity begins with a growing economy, and that is what we have...A future of hope and opportunity requires that all our citizens have affordable and available health care...Extending hope and opportunity depends on a stable supply of energy that keeps America's economy running and America's environment clean."

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/...

Obama's SOTU in 2014:

“Our job is to help Americans build a future of hope and opportunity...A future of hope and opportunity begins with a growing economy...A future of hope and opportunity requires that all our citizens have affordable and available healthcare...Extending opportunity and hope depends on a stable supply of energy.”

(wow...)

St. Croix valley

#1071349 Jan 29, 2014
LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
Did you see the video of Bill Clinton saying the Democrats were wrong to resist the GOP reining in Fannie and Freddie?
I can find it real quick. Since you're going to be hanging around a while.
yet you still can't seem to find all the requests i have made of you to back up your posts...why is that?

still absolutely nothing on how obama all by himself increased the earning gap? nothing at all? so sad you have to run from your own words...
ptbw forever

Louisville, KY

#1071350 Jan 29, 2014
dem wrote:
<quoted text>
Sounds exactly like what an 80 year old homo, who's pretending to be 24, would say.
Do you even think before you post, or is your IQ just really really low?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

NCAA Basketball Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 54 min State the Obvious 309,666
News Kecoughtan High teacher resigns after drug charges (Nov '07) 56 min Pomoco 79
What role do you think humans play in global wa... (Sep '14) 1 hr OzRitz 5,292
News UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 1 hr Manhattan Beach Dude 29,622
News Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 1 hr Uncle Sam 237,988
Conor Clifford 7ft center to commit to Utah. Apr 19 UHB 1
News Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex ma... (Aug '10) Apr 16 ocean 201,862
More from around the web