Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
P N A

Palm Coast, FL

#1071077 Jan 29, 2014
NuculurNUTsurpriZed wrote:
<quoted text> Lily, once again, reaches orgasm over the race card
It's probably her vodka.

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#1071078 Jan 29, 2014
ptbw forever wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you not understand that I and my source have destroyed the entire foundation of CRT?
It doesn't matter if Tim Wise or Peggy McIntosh or Jane Elliot or Deborah spout off that crap, it is all the same shit that I have refuted and debunked numerous times. I am not a spaz like you, so I have no problem knocking these "anti-racist" crooks and hypocrites off their pedestal routinely.
As for saying the "N word", I could say it whenever and wherever if I ever found a practical use for it.
You can't even reset a password, moron.

Much less debunk anything, you old fraud.

Tell us about all white diversity again!!

HAHAHAHAHAHA

You like getting kicked to the curb, don't you?? Satisfies your masochistic needs.
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#1071079 Jan 29, 2014
ptbw forever wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you not understand that I and my source have destroyed the entire foundation of CRT?
It doesn't matter if Tim Wise or Peggy McIntosh or Jane Elliot or Deborah spout off that crap, it is all the same shit that I have refuted and debunked numerous times. I am not a spaz like you, so I have no problem knocking these "anti-racist" crooks and hypocrites off their pedestal routinely.
As for saying the "N word", I could say it whenever and wherever if I ever found a practical use for it.
debunked? opinions won't debunk anything. if you think that's analytical thinking you really are loopy. but hey, if you want to show me where there's some academia that support what you say is debunking than i'll be more than happy to take a look.

and i went to the site where i found that screed you put up that's called violence against whites, but my anti virus software said no way. but hey....

Nazis Canít Do Math: Reflections on Racism, Crime and the Illiteracy of Right-Wing Statistical Analysis

http://www.timwise.org/2013/08/nazis-cant-do-...

Location hidden

#1071080 Jan 29, 2014
ptbw forever wrote:
<quoted text>
"I and my source" LOL

Can you not understand that everyone here is laughing their asses off at your stupidity, Senator??

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Lily Boca Raton FL

Boca Raton, FL

#1071081 Jan 29, 2014
There's a lot of good, funny stuff in the "Daily Show" segment above about the recent fast food protests, McDonald's as a welfare queen and more.

But what we'd really like you to focus on is the following exchange (at around 4:15) between correspondent Samantha Bee and Peter Schiff, the extremely conservative CEO of Euro Pacific Capital, who FREAKING HATES the minimum wage:

Schiff: "If we eliminated the minimum wage law then individuals would be free to accept jobs at whatever pay they're able to get."

Bee: "Paint me a picture of a person whose work would be worth $2 an hour."

Schiff: "You know somebody who might be? Maybe somebody who is, uh, you know, what's the politically correct word? Uh, you know, uh, for, uh, you know, mentally retarded?"

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/01/29/the-...
Lily Boca Raton FL

Boca Raton, FL

#1071082 Jan 29, 2014
Nuculur option wrote:
We warned you idiots about climate change.
It's happening.
The people in Atlanta and the rest of the South are learning.
Now the idiots are all blaming their Repugnant Governors!!
a close friend just moved back to Florida last weekend; perfect timing; it's a nightmare in Atlanta!

Location hidden

#1071083 Jan 29, 2014
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>and since you repeatedly show how below average you are intellectually, your score would be what?
you have clearly shown you cannot divide by three.
it's fun watching you humiliate yourself with your own ignorance...
Watch it, fella!!

He'll show you again how .29 is 'fully one-third' and other such nonsense!!

But Whatever is not here to agree with him this time!!
Lily Boca Raton FL

Boca Raton, FL

#1071084 Jan 29, 2014
OzRitz wrote:
<quoted text>
Aren't you forgetting something, the Indians were here before the whites. Do you think they were happy about you taking over their land ? You are also forgetting the other forced immigration that brought black people into the US in the first place. It was called slaves!
It was the white people that created their own problem in the first place and now you whine about it. LOL But quite happy to own African Americans when they punch well above their weight at Olympic competition and all American sports.
It just shows how ignorant you rednecks have become, totally unaware of what is happening in the world historical or otherwise outside a 50 mile radius from where you live.
Before Obama came to office we almost forgot you existed but now like zombies rising from the grave on the first full moon of Obama being in office. You're the reason the Republican party is in self destruct mode.
Bravo!
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#1071085 Jan 29, 2014
ptbw forever wrote:
<quoted text>
Where is the libel and slander charges against this guy?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =h8lBhLW4uH0XX
You see Tim actually likes black supremacist nutjobs, but once they have used him enough to accomplish their goals they will drop him like the sack of dog shit he always has been..
sounds to me like you're angry.

those with minority opinions that no one takes seriously usually are.
NuculurVodkaOpti on

Palm Coast, FL

#1071086 Jan 29, 2014
P N A wrote:
<quoted text> It's probably her vodka.
It's always Lily's vodka!
NuculurVodkaOpti on

Palm Coast, FL

#1071087 Jan 29, 2014
Lily Boca Raton FL wrote:
There's a lot of good, funny stuff in the "Daily Show" segment above about the recent fast food protests, McDonald's as a welfare queen and more.
But what we'd really like you to focus on is the following exchange (at around 4:15) between correspondent Samantha Bee and Peter Schiff, the extremely conservative CEO of Euro Pacific Capital, who FREAKING HATES the minimum wage:
Schiff: "If we eliminated the minimum wage law then individuals would be free to accept jobs at whatever pay they're able to get."
Bee: "Paint me a picture of a person whose work would be worth $2 an hour."
Schiff: "You know somebody who might be? Maybe somebody who is, uh, you know, what's the politically correct word? Uh, you know, uh, for, uh, you know, mentally retarded?"
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/01/29/the-...
He was probably thinking of you.

“Amor patriae.”

Since: Feb 08

Eastern Oregon

#1071088 Jan 29, 2014
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>You're a birther__birthers are batsht crazy scumbags who invested five years of their lives in following an ugly Russian dentist as though she were some goddess.
Were you also a Moonie? A Bircher?
Russian dentist? What the hell are you talking about?
NuculurVodkaOpti on

Palm Coast, FL

#1071089 Jan 29, 2014
<quoted text>
a close friend just moved back to Florida last weekend; perfect timing; it's a nightmare in Atlanta!
Wait until she realizes the nightmare in Boca!

“Bill Clinton could have ”

Since: May 10

Prevented this

#1071090 Jan 29, 2014
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
I guarantee Michelle Obama is in better physical condition that you are. You just can't stand it that Michele Obama is smarter, in better shape &more successful than you are.
What is it that you right whiners just can't stand the First Lady.
How much would you like to bet? 10 thousand??? maybe 20--are you up for losing today again Davie? since Moochie had to give up her law license-what sort of success has she had? blowing Barack? on no wait-he doesn't go that way.

Prevented this

#1071091 Jan 29, 2014
<quoted text>
Exactly what do you expect when a moslem is running the city of Atlanta-Muhammad Kasim Reed --not like they have been able to run much of anything--it must be Bush's fault too--oh no he is blaming the weather men- that the mayor is such an idiot. Plan what Plan? Allah Akbar.
ptbw forever

Louisville, KY

#1071092 Jan 29, 2014
OzRitz wrote:
<quoted text>
Aren't you forgetting something, the Indians were here before the whites. Do you think they were happy about you taking over their land ? You are also forgetting the other forced immigration that brought black people into the US in the first place. It was called slaves!
It was the white people that created their own problem in the first place and now you whine about it. LOL But quite happy to own African Americans when they punch well above their weight at Olympic competition and all American sports.
It just shows how ignorant you rednecks have become, totally unaware of what is happening in the world historical or otherwise outside a 50 mile radius from where you live.
Before Obama came to office we almost forgot you existed but now like zombies rising from the grave on the first full moon of Obama being in office. You're the reason the Republican party is in self destruct mode.
I realize your understanding of history is very limited and you want to show off what little you know, but you are way off topic here.

I am a white nationalist who's ancestors come from the beautiful countrysides of Scotland and Germany and the Netherlands, I could honestly care less what happens to this cesspool of a country as long as my heritage is protected like the heritage of everyone else is protected.
If you have the guts to debate a white nationalist on the claim that native Europeans have on European land then I will be glad to make you my bitch in that debate, otherwise just shut up and let the grown ups talk.

BTW, Tim Wise is much more of a redneck than I will ever be, but you are obviously too stupid to understand things like that.

Prevented this

#1071093 Jan 29, 2014
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
I guarantee Michelle Obama is in better physical condition that you are. You just can't stand it that Michele Obama is smarter, in better shape &more successful than you are.
What is it that you right whiners just can't stand the First Lady.
oh and one more thing--why did Barock lie about the first lady-her name is Michelle. Remember? liar liars --all of them so called O'bamas.
ptbw forever

Louisville, KY

#1071094 Jan 29, 2014
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
sounds to me like you're angry.
those with minority opinions that no one takes seriously usually are.
Of course I would be angry when I am fighting a global anti-white system and some uneducated jackasses want to lecture me with pathetic talk points from McIntosh and Wise.
P N A

Palm Coast, FL

#1071097 Jan 29, 2014
NuculurVodkaOption wrote:
<quoted text> It's always Lily's vodka!
True, so true.

“you know i know”

Since: Oct 07

denver

#1071098 Jan 29, 2014
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>the ones that could have been backed up in that post instead of posting drivel..
i know a coward when i see one...
You see one every day when you look in the mirror, now get lost, you're worthless.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

NCAA Basketball Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 13 min The world is waiting 306,971
UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 19 min Bruin Nation 28,381
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 36 min Joe fortuna 232,875
Should child beauty pageants be banned? 2 hr Roy the Boy 686
Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex ma... (Aug '10) 7 hr JAX 201,161
What role do you think humans play in global wa... 21 hr Earth inhabited 2,663
Conn's Appliances (Nov '07) Dec 16 The Real Daniel S... 281
More from around the web