Barack Obama, our next President

Barack Obama, our next President

There are 1782545 comments on the Hampton Roads Daily Press story from Nov 5, 2008, titled Barack Obama, our next President. In it, Hampton Roads Daily Press reports that:

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampton Roads Daily Press.

Since: Jun 13

Orlando, FL

#1071122 Jan 29, 2014
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>why is it you keep posting this lie when you have shown you cannot back it up?
are you really that morally bankrupt that you lie openly and repeatedly without remorse?
sad...very sad for you lois...
Well, I posted the Berkley study website itself. But you have to use the mouse to click on it to read it. So I'll post what it said for you.

"The average income gains from 2011 to 2012 were very uneven. Top 1% incomes grew by 31.4% while bottom 99% incomes grew only by 0.4% from 2009 to 2012. Hence, the top 1% captured 95% of the income gains in the first three years of the recovery. From 2009 to 2010, top 1% grew fast and then stagnated from 2010 to 2011. Bottom 99% stagnated both from 2009 to 2010 and from 2010 to 2011. In 2012, top 1% incomes increased sharply by 19.6% while bottom 99% incomes grew only by 1.0%. In sum, top 1% incomes are close to
full recovery while bottom 99% incomes have hardly started to recover.

http://elsa.berkeley.edu/~saez/saez-UStopinco...

(If you left click the site on your mouse you can read the whole thing for yourself.)

Can't do anything more than show you the actual University of California Berkley study itself to "back up" the truth. But you can keep calling it a lie if you want to.

“you know i know”

Since: Oct 07

denver

#1071123 Jan 29, 2014
Actually Barry is just a bloviating blowhard, he's going to do very little, he knows congress will push back, he's just full of hot air and didn't have anything better to say.
He has no actual plans to benefit the country.

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#1071124 Jan 29, 2014
EasyEed wrote:
<quoted text>
"silly"
You are easy. You can have an orgasm watching a liar. I enjoy the real thing.
Peace
KMA
Real thing being diddled by your parish priest??

It figures, you freak!!

Since: Feb 08

Spokane, WA

#1071125 Jan 29, 2014
Lily Boca Raton FL wrote:
<quoted text>
Dr. King Shultz: How do you like the bounty hunting business?
Django: Kill white people and get paid for it? What's not to like?
"silly"
At times you are really sick. You enjoy and get all excited when a white person is murdered? You enjoy and get excited when a rape woman is raped and murdered? Does the excitment increase if the rapist/murderer is black? In your mind it is a simple payback? The white victim deserved to be raped and/or murdered so it is no big deal?
You are sick.
Peace
KMA

Location hidden

#1071126 Jan 29, 2014
harmonious wrote:
Woooooooeeeeee, Hussein promises a year of ACTION ! Chris Mathews leg tingled so much he had to be sedated.
But, why did he waste the first 5 years? Snake oil salesman of the century, PT Barnum would have been proud.
Lie of the year??
That's easy.
"Waxman only posts as Waxman"!!
Nostrilis Waxman

Windsor, CT

#1071127 Jan 29, 2014
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
I'll bet the belief in climate change among southern nitwits goes up considerably after this.
they ain't seen nothin' yet!!
Wildfires, droughts, record tornados, record rainfall, record snowstorms.
It's only just begun..........
OMG! OMG! The world is ending!

Nuc/Waxywaturd is crying wolf!

The south will be under water in two years!

OMG! OMG!

Baawwaaahhhhh!!!!!

It's called weather cycles, mental retard.

Location hidden

#1071128 Jan 29, 2014
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
It is really ludicrous to hear these Democrat dupes talk about the Democrats' buy-a-house welfare program.
House Financial Services Committee hearing, Sept. 10, 2003:
Rep. Barney Frank (D., Mass.): I worry, frankly, that there's a tension here. The more people, in my judgment, exaggerate a threat of safety and soundness, the more people conjure up the possibility of serious financial losses to the Treasury, which I do not see. I think we see entities that are fundamentally sound financially and withstand some of the disaster scenarios
House Financial Services Committee hearing, Sept. 25, 2003:
Rep. Frank: I do think I do not want the same kind of focus on safety and soundness that we have in OCC [Office of the Comptroller of the Currency] and OTS [Office of Thrift Supervision]. I want to roll the dice a little bit more in this situation towards subsidized housing.
Rep. Gregory Meeks,(D., N.Y.): I am just pissed off at OFHEO [Office of Federal Housing Enterprise Oversight] because if it wasn't for you I don't think that we would be here in the first place.
OFHEO Director Armando Falcon Jr.: Congressman, Ofheo did not improperly apply accounting rules; Freddie Mac did. Ofheo did not try to manage earnings improperly; Freddie Mac did.
Rep. Maxine Waters (D., Calif.): Mr. Chairman, we do not have a crisis at Freddie Mac, and in particular at Fannie Mae, under the outstanding leadership of Mr. Frank Raines.
Rep. Barney Frank (D., Mass.): I believe there has been more alarm raised about potential unsafety and unsoundness than, in fact, exists.
Senate Banking Committee, Feb. 24-25, 2004:
Sen. Thomas Carper (D., Del.): What is the wrong that we're trying to right here? What is the potential harm that we're trying to avert?
Fed Chairman Alan Greenspan: What we're trying to avert is we have in our financial system right now two very large and growing financial institutions which are very effective and are essentially capable of gaining market shares in a very major market to a large extent as a consequence of what is perceived to be a subsidy that prevents the markets from adjusting appropriately, prevents competition and the normal adjustment processes that we see on a day-by-day basis from functioning in a way that creates stability. And so what we have is a structure here in which a very rapidly growing organization, holding assets and financing them by subsidized debt, is growing in a manner which really does not in and of itself contribute to either home ownership or necessarily liquidity or other aspects of the financial markets.
Senate Banking Committee, June 15, 2006:
Sen. Robert Bennett (R., Utah): I think we do need a strong regulator. I think we do need a piece of legislation.
Sen. Chuck Hagel (R., Neb.): Mr. Chairman, what we're dealing with is an astounding failure of management and board responsibility, driven clearly by self interest and greed.
your Obama induced insanity is getting worse

Yes, you've obviously got acute schizophrenia blues.

""People with schizophrenia may not make sense when they talk. Sometimes people with schizophrenia seem perfectly fine until they talk about what they are really thinking.""

Fits you perfectly, Dweeb

Location hidden

#1071129 Jan 29, 2014
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
House Financial Services Committee hearing, Sept. 10, 2003:
Rep. Barney Frank (D., Mass.): I worry, frankly, that there's a tension here. The more people, in my judgment, exaggerate a threat of safety and soundness, the more people conjure up the possibility of serious financial losses to the Treasury, which I do not see. I think we see entities that are fundamentally sound financially and withstand some of the disaster scenarios
House Financial Services Committee hearing, Sept. 25, 2003:
Rep. Frank: I do think I do not want the same kind of focus on safety and soundness that we have in OCC [Office of the Comptroller of the Currency] and OTS [Office of Thrift Supervision]. I want to roll the dice a little bit more in this situation towards subsidized housing.
Rep. Gregory Meeks,(D., N.Y.): I am just pissed off at OFHEO [Office of Federal Housing Enterprise Oversight] because if it wasn't for you I don't think that we would be here in the first place.
OFHEO Director Armando Falcon Jr.: Congressman, Ofheo did not improperly apply accounting rules; Freddie Mac did. Ofheo did not try to manage earnings improperly; Freddie Mac did.
Rep. Maxine Waters (D., Calif.): Mr. Chairman, we do not have a crisis at Freddie Mac, and in particular at Fannie Mae, under the outstanding leadership of Mr. Frank Raines.
Rep. Barney Frank (D., Mass.): I believe there has been more alarm raised about potential unsafety and unsoundness than, in fact, exists.
Senate Banking Committee, Feb. 24-25, 2004:
Sen. Thomas Carper (D., Del.): What is the wrong that we're trying to right here? What is the potential harm that we're trying to avert?
Federal Reserve Chairman Alan Greenspan: Well, I think that that is a very good question, senator. What we're trying to avert is we have in our financial system right now two very large and growing financial institutions which are very effective and are essentially capable of gaining market shares in a very major market to a large extent as a consequence of what is perceived to be a subsidy that prevents the markets from adjusting appropriately, prevents competition and the normal adjustment processes that we see on a day-by-day basis from functioning in a way that creates stability.... And so what we have is a structure here in which a very rapidly growing organization, holding assets and financing them by subsidized debt, is growing in a manner which really does not in and of itself contribute to either home ownership or necessarily liquidity or other aspects of the financial markets.
Senate Banking Committee, June 15, 2006:
Sen. Robert Bennett (R., Utah): I think we do need a strong regulator. I think we do need a piece of legislation.
Sen. Chuck Hagel (R., Neb.): Mr. Chairman, what we're dealing with is an astounding failure of management and board responsibility, driven clearly by self interest and greed.
your Obama induced insanity is getting worse

Yes, you've obviously got acute schizophrenia blues.

""People with schizophrenia may not make sense when they talk. Sometimes people with schizophrenia seem perfectly fine until they talk about what they are really thinking.""

Fits you perfectly, Dweeb
NuculurNUTsurpri Zed

Satellite Beach, FL

#1071130 Jan 29, 2014
waxywaxturd aka Not Surprized wrote:
I and all my sockpuppets troll this thread 24/7 talking amongst ourselves. It is comforting due to the fact that if we weren't here there would be no one from Obamabot Nation to represent us. I have to invent sockpuppets to validate myself. I certainly don't want to be the only wack job here so I have invented a large brigade of Obamabot trolls!!! It's lonely being a teabagging troll my friends. WINNING!!!!!!!!!!
xoxo WAXYWAXTURD AKA NOT SURPRIZED!
Not Surprized! LOL
GOP R Idiots

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#1071131 Jan 29, 2014
mdbuilder wrote:
<quoted text>
Russian dentist? What the hell are you talking about?
All hail Orly Taitz, the queen and leader of the birther movement.
She's also a certified nutjob....but so are most tea turd types that believe this President is not
legitimate.

Keep it up! Watch 2016 go down the drain for you, once again!!!

Since: May 13

Location hidden

#1071133 Jan 29, 2014
Nostrilis Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
The gig is up Nuc...
You don't need to waste time signing out and back in, loooonatic!
Still waiting for the link where you claim I said I had a Nash. The text you posted doesn't mean anything, like most of your posts.
Provide the actual link, Nuculur Nutcase.
All the looney stuff he posted that you said and the only thing you deny is owning a Nash?
LMAO!
NuculurNUTsurpri Zed

Satellite Beach, FL

#1071134 Jan 29, 2014
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
Lie of the year??
That's easy.
"Anything Obama and I say"!!
Not Surprized! LOL
Nostrilis Waxman

Windsor, CT

#1071135 Jan 29, 2014
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
Lie of the year??
That's easy.
"Waxman only posts as Waxman"!!
Waxman does only pot as Waxman, you frikkin paranoid whackjob moron.

Where's my Nash link, liar?
Nostrilis Waxman

Windsor, CT

#1071136 Jan 29, 2014
Since: Jun 13

Orlando, FL

#1071137 Jan 29, 2014
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
He golfs for 5 years while the country falls into a shambles. Last nite, he had an epiphany and decided that something needs to be done.
Anything. Stupid. Wasteful. Nonsensical. Outlandishly idiotic.
Doesn't matter. Just try looking Presidential, Azzhole, while they take your picture.
Like watching the rerun of a sitcom four times in a row when you couldn't stand watching it the first time. Predictable and annoying. Decided to watch House Hunters halfway through.
GOP R Idiots

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#1071138 Jan 29, 2014
LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, I posted the Berkley study website itself. But you have to use the mouse to click on it to read it. So I'll post what it said for you.
"The average income gains from 2011 to 2012 were very uneven. Top 1% incomes grew by 31.4% while bottom 99% incomes grew only by 0.4% from 2009 to 2012. Hence, the top 1% captured 95% of the income gains in the first three years of the recovery. From 2009 to 2010, top 1% grew fast and then stagnated from 2010 to 2011. Bottom 99% stagnated both from 2009 to 2010 and from 2010 to 2011. In 2012, top 1% incomes increased sharply by 19.6% while bottom 99% incomes grew only by 1.0%. In sum, top 1% incomes are close to
full recovery while bottom 99% incomes have hardly started to recover.
http://elsa.berkeley.edu/~saez/saez-UStopinco...
(If you left click the site on your mouse you can read the whole thing for yourself.)
Can't do anything more than show you the actual University of California Berkley study itself to "back up" the truth. But you can keep calling it a lie if you want to.
And you think that's only been going on since Obama took office?
You really are a moron.
Take a look at income growth since your idol Ronnie was President.
NuculurNUTsurpri Zed

Satellite Beach, FL

#1071139 Jan 29, 2014
Nuculur option wrote:
Lookie!!
I'm talking to one of my socks!!
Told you how crazy an ahole I am!!
----------
Nostrilis Waxman wrote:
If liberals tell you one thing, you can always count on the opposite being true!
"A rare winter storm brought freezing rain, snow and bitter cold to the Deep South on Tuesday, leaving hundreds of children stranded at schools in Alabama and Georgia and rescue crews scrambling to reach stranded motorists along ice-covered highways. "
http://www.foxnews.com/weather/2014/01/29/rar ...
Where is Al "Jazeera" Gore?
<quoted text>
Not Surprized! LOL
GOP R Idiots

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#1071140 Jan 29, 2014
harmonious wrote:
Actually Barry is just a bloviating blowhard, he's going to do very little, he knows congress will push back, he's just full of hot air and didn't have anything better to say.
He has no actual plans to benefit the country.
Uh huh...but the GOP rebuttal was just chock FULL of substance!! AHAHHAHAHA
Looks like after 40 votes to repeal, the rightwhiners have put up the white flag for Obamacare!
Nostrilis Waxman

Windsor, CT

#1071141 Jan 29, 2014
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
I'll bet the belief in climate change among southern nitwits goes up considerably after this.
they ain't seen nothin' yet!!
Wildfires, droughts, record tornados, record rainfall, record snowstorms.
It's only just begun..........
Atlanta has been as low as -8 idiot:

http://www.sercc.com/climateinfo/historical/r...

You are an idiot.
Nostrilis Waxman

Windsor, CT

#1071142 Jan 29, 2014
NuculurNUTsurpriZed wrote:
<quoted text> Not Surprized! LOL
waxywaxturd aka Not Surprized = Nuculurmentalcase.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

NCAA Basketball Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 4 min cpeter1313 346,235
News UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 2 hr Chosen Traveler 36,105
News Racers' Stark opting for NBA opportunity Wed Opting phartse 2
What role do you think humans play in global wa... (Sep '14) Jun 10 hojo 12,419
News Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex ma... (Aug '10) Jun 5 Public Accommodation 201,480
do you need a loan (Sep '13) May 30 zan 5
News Carlisle's Fitzgerald signs to play at Norfolk ... May '18 Go phartse 4