Barack Obama, our next President

Barack Obama, our next President

There are 1644220 comments on the Hampton Roads Daily Press story from Nov 5, 2008, titled Barack Obama, our next President. In it, Hampton Roads Daily Press reports that:

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampton Roads Daily Press.

Lily Boca Raton FL

Boca Raton, FL

#1070890 Jan 29, 2014
President Obama's speech last night reminded me of something that one of New Jersey's most famous philosophers, Bruce Springsteen, once said:

"You can't have a United States if you are telling some folks that they can't get on the train."

That's what our President and our party are all about: Making sure that everyone can get on that train.

Cory Booker
dem

United States

#1070891 Jan 29, 2014
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>this is the part where lily pretends that she isn't a NYC Bocajew....
Ray Donovan aka Gunner, why aren't you upset by this racist hillbilly and his Jew comments?

Since: Aug 13

Bozeman, MT

#1070892 Jan 29, 2014
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
air pollution is already regulated and reasonable air quality standards are being met....
but carbon dioxide emissions are not air pollution...
Maybe the environmentalist nutjobs from the left need to focus on eliminating volcanic eruptions, respiration by living organisms, decay of organisms and cultivation of land.

They could start a War on the Breathing. Start by eliminating all the blowhards in D.C.- now there's a unnecessary cause of CO2 if I ever saw one.
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#1070893 Jan 29, 2014
the tea party are nazis, but.....

Poll: Huckabee Is Now The GOP's Top Choice For 2016 After Libido Remark

http://talkingpointsmemo.com/livewire/huckabe...

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

Gauley Bridge WV

#1070894 Jan 29, 2014
Lily Boca Raton FL wrote:
<quoted text>
What a depressing song; so do you think Galt got restless? or was it because they took all the coal out of the ground? LOL
Allentown was a steel mill city.
dem

United States

#1070895 Jan 29, 2014
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>You forgot that you topld us you were fat. Remember the 20-30 pounds overweight you admitted to..........

----------

Now, back to your lies;

Care to answer to your conflicting stories concerning Bin Laden??

Or are you trying to avoid the fact that you have two completely contradictory bs lines about hunting him down.

Let's review what Carol has said in regards to OBL:

Either any President would have given the order that Obama gave.

Or, Bush couldn't be bothered with Bin Laden, he had other things to deal with.

----------

which statement is true, Carol??

This is not going away. Every time you show up, this question will be here to remind you of what a freakin' liar you are.
A fat smoker no less.

“Constitutionalis t”

Since: Dec 10

Spring, TX

#1070896 Jan 29, 2014
Yeah wrote:
This is what the conservatives bring to the table....
"It started out like dozens of other interviews after Tuesday night’s State of the Union address. But when NY1 reporter Mike Scotto decided to press Rep. Michael Grimm on his personal campaign finances, the Republican congressman abruptly ended the interview.
“This is only about the president’s speech, thank you,” Grimm said before walking off camera.
It’s certainly not the first time a politician has walked out during a live interview. But what happened next is shocking even to the most jaded observer.
After Stotto returned to his report, Rep. Grimm, a former FBI agent and Marine, suddenly stormed back into the camera frame, whispering a threat to the reporter.
"I will break you in half," he said, reportedly threatening to throw the journalist over a balcony inside the U.S. Congress.
Although the audio is largely muted, NY1 employees say that Grimm said, "Let me be clear to you, you ever do that to me again I'll throw you off this balcony.”
“I just wanted to ask you … it’s a valid question,” Stotto responded.
“No, no,” Grimm said.“You're not man enough, you're not man enough. I'll break you in half. Like a boy."..."
<nuts>

This is what those labelled "conservatives" bring to the table:

http://www.usconstitution.net/const.html

Those who ludicrously label themselves "liberals" have a severe problem with the liberal concepts of limited government comprised of three co-equal branches where only the direct representation of the people can write any tax law, to include any tax law associated with retirement accounts, and individual rights, and the right to defend your own individual rights.
In short, so-called "liberals" detest a system that prohibits the establishment of a dictatorship of a self-ordained elite ruling over peasant serfs bound to the land.

“Is that all you've got?”

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#1070897 Jan 29, 2014
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
"if somebody wants to build a coal-powered plant, they can; it's just that it will bankrupt them"
Barack Obama
ha ha

I remember when he was talking shyt about "clean coal". What a loon.

Since: Jun 13

Orlando, FL

#1070898 Jan 29, 2014
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>why do you folks cal her Carol? is she not honest about her own moniker also? how sad...how very sad.
You don't go back far enough. You're basically a topix whippersnapper. But feel free to call me carol. Most everyone else does. But it's just a long story.

Orlando, FL

#1070899 Jan 29, 2014
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
You forgot that you topld us you were fat. Remember the 20-30 pounds overweight you admitted to..........
----------
Now, back to your lies;
Care to answer to your conflicting stories concerning Bin Laden??
Or are you trying to avoid the fact that you have two completely contradictory bs lines about hunting him down.
Let's review what Carol has said in regards to OBL:
Either any President would have given the order that Obama gave.
Or, Bush couldn't be bothered with Bin Laden, he had other things to deal with.
----------
which statement is true, Carol??
This is not going away. Every time you show up, this question will be here to remind you of what a freakin' liar you are.
Well, no, never said that. 10 or 15 pounds might be helpful but not really necessary.

How fat are you, by the way?

“Constitutionalis t”

Since: Dec 10

Spring, TX

#1070900 Jan 29, 2014
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
You're more like a fly on a pile of shit..........with your second grade education.
Care to tell us about that masters in geology you have again?
dem

United States

#1070901 Jan 29, 2014
flack wrote:
<quoted text>long story.
So....have you been crowing that you got me banned again while I was away ?

Lol

Orlando, FL

#1070902 Jan 29, 2014
flack wrote:
<quoted text> long story.
That's what I said. No point in dragging up you-know-who again. The new kid on the block will just have to take our word for it.
ptbw forever

Georgetown, IN

#1070903 Jan 29, 2014
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
It's nice of you to share your hateful stupidity with us.
Because we all appreciate a view into the mind of a crazy person.
Some questions for you.
Why wasn't slavery ended in 1865??
Why was there no Federal Income Tax until 1913??
Why didn't women have the right to vote until 1919??
Why wasn't 'one nation, under God' in the Pledge of Allegiance until 1954??
Why weren't Civil Rights Laws passed until 1964??
----------
Because we, as a society, are evolving. DUH
You, OTOH, are a dumb racist, posing as a 24 year old, while the obvious truth is that you're an old racist white fart who is stuck in the 1950's, and filled with stupidity and blind hatred..
Let me break this down for you slowly so you can keep up. SAAAAMME SEEEEXXX MAAAARRRIAAAGE IIISSSS REEEEGAAARRRDEDDD TOOODAAAY AASS AAA CIIIVVVILLL RIIIGHTTTT BBYYY THHHE LEEEFFT WWIIITHHHOOOUTT AAANNNY THOUUGHTTT TOO THHHE CONNNTRAARRRY, BUUTT PROOOGRRRESSSIIIVESS IINN THHHE PAAASTT REEEJJECTEEDD THHHEEESE SUPPPPOOOSED COOMMOONN SEENSSE POOOSSITIONNNS EEEVEENNN THOOOUGH COOMMOONN SEENSSE WOOULDDD IMMPPLYY THAATT PEEEOPLLLE WHOO AAARRE SUPPPOOOSEDLLYY SOOO SSMMAARRT WOOULDDD GEETT AANN ISSUUUE SUPPPOOOSEDLLYY SOOO CUTTT AANNDD DRRYYY.

Either you are stupid for supporting issues that the great progressive brainchildren were against, or your movement was started by idiots. Take your pick.
the oven

United States

#1070904 Jan 29, 2014
NuculurVodkaOption wrote:
<quoted text>Blackneck Lily loves the race card
Hop in, fktard.

“Is that all you've got?”

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#1070905 Jan 29, 2014
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>why is it you keep posting this lie when you have shown you cannot back it up?
are you really that morally bankrupt that you lie openly and repeatedly without remorse?
sad...very sad for you lois...
lol

You truly are one perturbing conundrum....a dickless dick.

Not that your condition is rare, just perturbing.

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#1070906 Jan 29, 2014
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>In other, more honest words, "White" Americans should be ashamed of preying on black teenage boys. How ludicrous! We all know which race is preying on those they consider as weak. It's not young white boys or whites of any age, for that matter, who are playing the cowardly Knockout game. Remember the Epic Bearded white guy who fought back when he was hunted on that bus? Yep, you'll never hear of young white boys looking for elderly blacks to beat up, and the reason is because their parents aren't teaching them to be gutless cowards. Integrity and honor means nothing to the majority of urban blacks, just the joy of hatred sated.
Government never has nor never will solve social ills stemming from culture problems.
It starts in the home. 85% of black households are absent a father.

Gee. Maybe we should raise the minimum wage.

Or just send black assault perps to the Principal's Office instead of jail.

Maybe we should just give blacks "make work" jobs through Affirmative Action and then all the black crime will disappear because government gave them "dignity".

Reality is being hidden from the public view with each passing of Liberal legislation and is being replaced with an "official" government reality.
NuculurVodkaOpti on

Satellite Beach, FL

#1070907 Jan 29, 2014
NuculurVodkaOption wrote:
<quoted text> Lcn ... as Patrick, Angela, or You?
So I was correct!

Since: Feb 08

Spokane, WA

#1070908 Jan 29, 2014
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
your Obama induced insanity is getting worse
Yes, you've obviously got acute schizophrenia blues.
""People with schizophrenia may not make sense when they talk. Sometimes people with schizophrenia seem perfectly fine until they talk about what they are really thinking.""
Fits you perfectly, Traitor Dweeb
"nutsucker"
Thank you. Now we know why you are insane. You have schizophrenia and that is the reason you constantly babble and say nothing because you are unable to think.
Peace
KMA
ptbw forever

Georgetown, IN

#1070909 Jan 29, 2014
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
Not smart enough to figure out how to reset your password? Why does that not surprise me.
Maybe I used an email address that is no longer available to me.

Did you ever think of that, genius?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

NCAA Basketball Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 14 min Not who you think 34,858
News Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 1 hr Susanm 320,528
What role do you think humans play in global wa... (Sep '14) 14 hr don t drink the k... 11,807
News Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex ma... (Aug '10) Nov 9 Randy-From-Wooster 201,885
How to Recover Deleted or lost Contacts from Sa... (Dec '14) Sep '17 Alice Meng 13
News Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) Sep '17 The pope 258,482
Conn's Appliances (Nov '07) Sep '17 Love 292
More from around the web