Barack Obama, our next President

Barack Obama, our next President

There are 1761831 comments on the Hampton Roads Daily Press story from Nov 5, 2008, titled Barack Obama, our next President. In it, Hampton Roads Daily Press reports that:

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampton Roads Daily Press.

Since: Mar 11

St. Croix valley

#1070958 Jan 29, 2014
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>So, I'm supposed to "counter" your insulting rant on Lois with cogent "facts" relevant to the thread topic? What a hoot.
Hypocrite.
well you could have at least tried...why is it you didn't? oh yeah, you have no facts to counter with...

you and i both knew this prior to you wasting our time...did you just want me to point it out agian?
Arte Z

Jamaica, NY

#1070959 Jan 29, 2014
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>yet my moniker is older than yours...
it is fun to watch you make such a fool of yourself...
you do it well. you actually amaze me with your stupidity. you can't even do basic math.
Huh? Are you saying LoisLane is another socially promoted Democrat? Next you'll tell me she voted twice in the last election, attacks people playing the Knockout Game and doesn't know who which guy fathered the last two kids. Oh, and like Michelle Obama, she thinks Beyonce is a role model.
Realtime

Cape Canaveral, FL

#1070960 Jan 29, 2014
LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
Here's a video of excerpts from a 2004 Congressional hearing trying to rein in F&F.
http://www.bing.com/videos/search...
Notice who is defending it.
Here's the timeline of the numerous warnings under the Bush administration:
2001 April: The Administration's FY02 budget declares that the size of Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac is "a potential problem," because "financial trouble of a large GSE could cause strong repercussions in financial markets, affecting Federally insured entities and economic activity."
2002 May: The President calls for the disclosure and corporate governance principles contained in his 10-point plan for corporate responsibility to apply to Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac.(OMB Prompt Letter to OFHEO, 5/29/02)
2003 January: Freddie Mac announces it has to restate financial results for the previous three years. February: The Office of Federal Housing Enterprise Oversight (OFHEO) releases a report explaining that "although investors perceive an implicit Federal guarantee of [GSE] obligations," "the government has provided no explicit legal backing for them." As a consequence, unexpected problems at a GSE could immediately spread into financial sectors beyond the housing market.("Systemic Risk: Fannie Mae, Freddie Mac and the Role of OFHEO," OFHEO Report, 2/4/03
September: Fannie Mae discloses SEC investigation and acknowledges OFHEO's review found earnings manipulations.
September: Treasury Secretary John Snow testifies before the House Financial Services Committee to recommend that Congress enact "legislation to create a new Federal agency to regulate and supervise the financial activities of our housing-related government sponsored enterprises" and set prudent and appropriate minimum capital adequacy requirements.
October: Fannie Mae discloses $1.2 billion accounting error
November: Council of the Economic Advisers (CEA) Chairman Greg Mankiw explains that any "legislation to reform GSE regulation should empower the new regulator with sufficient strength and credibility to reduce systemic risk." To reduce the potential for systemic instability, the regulator would have "broad authority to set both risk-based and minimum capital standards" and "receivership powers necessary to wind down the affairs of a troubled GSE." (N. Gregory Mankiw, Remarks At The Conference Of State Bank Supervisors State Banking Summit And Leadership, 11/6/03)
It doesn't matter dumbazz__Fannie and Freddie didn't cause the mortgage meltdown or the financial crisis and barely even contributed to it.

One more time babe__you're much too uninformed on the subject to be taken seriously.

Since: Feb 08

Spokane, WA

#1070961 Jan 29, 2014
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>was she demurring? what a tool you are..
"woodendick0000"
You would have to ask "silly" what she was doing. My guess she was having an orgasm.
Peace
KMA
dem

United States

#1070962 Jan 29, 2014
flack wrote:
DOW heads south after Fed announces another $10 billion cut in buying.Down 205 at this time.
Funny how your dumb azz hasn't mentioned the DOW in years huh?

“Constitutionalis t”

Since: Dec 10

Spring, TX

#1070963 Jan 29, 2014
LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
Here's a video of excerpts from a 2004 Congressional hearing trying to rein in F&F.
http://www.bing.com/videos/search...
Notice who is defending it.
Here's the timeline of the numerous warnings under the Bush administration:
2001 April: The Administration's FY02 budget declares that the size of Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac is "a potential problem," because "financial trouble of a large GSE could cause strong repercussions in financial markets, affecting Federally insured entities and economic activity."
2002 May: The President calls for the disclosure and corporate governance principles contained in his 10-point plan for corporate responsibility to apply to Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac.(OMB Prompt Letter to OFHEO, 5/29/02)
It is really ludicrous to hear these Democrat dupes talk about the Democrats' buy-a-house welfare program.
House Financial Services Committee hearing, Sept. 10, 2003:
Rep. Barney Frank (D., Mass.): I worry, frankly, that there's a tension here. The more people, in my judgment, exaggerate a threat of safety and soundness, the more people conjure up the possibility of serious financial losses to the Treasury, which I do not see. I think we see entities that are fundamentally sound financially and withstand some of the disaster scenarios

House Financial Services Committee hearing, Sept. 25, 2003:
Rep. Frank: I do think I do not want the same kind of focus on safety and soundness that we have in OCC [Office of the Comptroller of the Currency] and OTS [Office of Thrift Supervision]. I want to roll the dice a little bit more in this situation towards subsidized housing.
Rep. Gregory Meeks,(D., N.Y.): I am just pissed off at OFHEO [Office of Federal Housing Enterprise Oversight] because if it wasn't for you I don't think that we would be here in the first place.
OFHEO Director Armando Falcon Jr.: Congressman, Ofheo did not improperly apply accounting rules; Freddie Mac did. Ofheo did not try to manage earnings improperly; Freddie Mac did.
Rep. Maxine Waters (D., Calif.): Mr. Chairman, we do not have a crisis at Freddie Mac, and in particular at Fannie Mae, under the outstanding leadership of Mr. Frank Raines.
Rep. Barney Frank (D., Mass.): I believe there has been more alarm raised about potential unsafety and unsoundness than, in fact, exists.

Senate Banking Committee, Feb. 24-25, 2004:
Sen. Thomas Carper (D., Del.): What is the wrong that we're trying to right here? What is the potential harm that we're trying to avert?
Fed Chairman Alan Greenspan: What we're trying to avert is we have in our financial system right now two very large and growing financial institutions which are very effective and are essentially capable of gaining market shares in a very major market to a large extent as a consequence of what is perceived to be a subsidy that prevents the markets from adjusting appropriately, prevents competition and the normal adjustment processes that we see on a day-by-day basis from functioning in a way that creates stability. And so what we have is a structure here in which a very rapidly growing organization, holding assets and financing them by subsidized debt, is growing in a manner which really does not in and of itself contribute to either home ownership or necessarily liquidity or other aspects of the financial markets.
Senate Banking Committee, June 15, 2006:
Sen. Robert Bennett (R., Utah): I think we do need a strong regulator. I think we do need a piece of legislation.
Sen. Chuck Hagel (R., Neb.): Mr. Chairman, what we're dealing with is an astounding failure of management and board responsibility, driven clearly by self interest and greed.
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#1070964 Jan 29, 2014
Aphelion wrote:
<quoted text>
<sigh> but keep trying
HR 1461--a bill that was supposed to create a “world class regulator”--is in fact a world class failure. Not only does it fail to improve significantly upon the regulatory authority of the Office of Federal Housing Enterprise Oversight (OFHEO), but it actually increases the opportunities for Fannie and Freddie to exploit their subsidies in order to expand into other areas of residential finance. While the bill makes some modest improvements to the weak regulatory structure of OFHEO today, these improvements do not bring the authority of the new regulator of Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac to the level currently exercised by federal bank regulators. Moreover, the deficiencies of the bill so far outweigh its modest regulatory improvements that the taxpayers and the economy generally would be better off with current law. Under these circumstances, unless there is a reasonable chance that the bill can be strengthened on the House floor, in the Senate, or in conference, it does not deserve to proceed further in the legislative process
http://www.aei.org/papers/economics/hr-1461-a...
The Administration strongly believes that the housing GSEs should be focused on their core housing mission, particularly with respect to low-income Americans and first-time homebuyers. Instead, provisions of H.R. 1461 that expand mortgage purchasing authority would lessen the housing GSEs' commitment to low-income homebuyers.

http://www.presidency.ucsb.edu/ws/...

and you know how Bush was about making sure those who couldn't afford a home got one anyway. even those with "bad credit histories".

Since: Mar 11

St. Croix valley

#1070965 Jan 29, 2014
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
Your moniker is old, alright. Like dirt and dinosaur dung.
so cute...like 'daddy's little helper' washing the car with him and just spraying water everywhere with the hose...

yes you are daddy's little helper....what a good boy you are...

“Is that all you've got?”

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#1070966 Jan 29, 2014
Lily Boca Raton FL wrote:
<quoted text>
RACIST
AND THAT WAS YOU PISSING YOURSELF AGAIN, THEY DON'T CHANGE THE RACISTS DIAPERS TILL THE END.
I've seen youtube videos that show exactly how your racist type treat the weak and helpless, white seniors in the nursing homes. You depict your twisted cousins as the victims when the truth can be seen by anybody with eyes. You're not fooling anybody, troll.
dem

United States

#1070967 Jan 29, 2014
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>Says the person who is so cognitively challenged all he/she can do is mirror back his opponent's words at them.

Do your family a favor and get tested for dementia, ya spamwad.
Uh oh here we have a tough lady right wing Kkkhunt.
dem

United States

#1070968 Jan 29, 2014
Ray Donovan wrote:
<quoted text>Yawn...you're nothing but another Obama apologist who would jump off the Golden Gate bridge before admitting this failure of a POTUS is responsible for anything negative.
At least he didn't hide for a year like you, pussccceeee

“Constitutionalis t”

Spring, TX

#1070969 Jan 29, 2014
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Rove speaking to O'Reilly in 2009 on FOX and well after the sht had hit the fan.
Only morons believe that Fannie and Freddie created the mortgage meltdown.
You're a moron!
House Financial Services Committee hearing, Sept. 10, 2003:
Rep. Barney Frank (D., Mass.): I worry, frankly, that there's a tension here. The more people, in my judgment, exaggerate a threat of safety and soundness, the more people conjure up the possibility of serious financial losses to the Treasury, which I do not see. I think we see entities that are fundamentally sound financially and withstand some of the disaster scenarios
House Financial Services Committee hearing, Sept. 25, 2003:
Rep. Frank: I do think I do not want the same kind of focus on safety and soundness that we have in OCC [Office of the Comptroller of the Currency] and OTS [Office of Thrift Supervision]. I want to roll the dice a little bit more in this situation towards subsidized housing.
Rep. Gregory Meeks,(D., N.Y.): I am just pissed off at OFHEO [Office of Federal Housing Enterprise Oversight] because if it wasn't for you I don't think that we would be here in the first place.
OFHEO Director Armando Falcon Jr.: Congressman, Ofheo did not improperly apply accounting rules; Freddie Mac did. Ofheo did not try to manage earnings improperly; Freddie Mac did.
Rep. Maxine Waters (D., Calif.): Mr. Chairman, we do not have a crisis at Freddie Mac, and in particular at Fannie Mae, under the outstanding leadership of Mr. Frank Raines.
Rep. Barney Frank (D., Mass.): I believe there has been more alarm raised about potential unsafety and unsoundness than, in fact, exists.

Senate Banking Committee, Feb. 24-25, 2004:
Sen. Thomas Carper (D., Del.): What is the wrong that we're trying to right here? What is the potential harm that we're trying to avert?
Federal Reserve Chairman Alan Greenspan: Well, I think that that is a very good question, senator. What we're trying to avert is we have in our financial system right now two very large and growing financial institutions which are very effective and are essentially capable of gaining market shares in a very major market to a large extent as a consequence of what is perceived to be a subsidy that prevents the markets from adjusting appropriately, prevents competition and the normal adjustment processes that we see on a day-by-day basis from functioning in a way that creates stability.... And so what we have is a structure here in which a very rapidly growing organization, holding assets and financing them by subsidized debt, is growing in a manner which really does not in and of itself contribute to either home ownership or necessarily liquidity or other aspects of the financial markets.
Senate Banking Committee, June 15, 2006:
Sen. Robert Bennett (R., Utah): I think we do need a strong regulator. I think we do need a piece of legislation.
Sen. Chuck Hagel (R., Neb.): Mr. Chairman, what we're dealing with is an astounding failure of management and board responsibility, driven clearly by self interest and greed.

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

Gauley Bridge WV

#1070970 Jan 29, 2014
WASHINGTON (AP)— President Barack Obama promised to clear red tape away from highway projects that actually are stalled because there's no money for them, not because rules are in the way. He's ordering a higher minimum wage for a sliver of the workforce, which affects no one now and not many later.

Going it alone — without Congress making a law — just doesn't go as far as Obama made it sound at times Tuesday night in his State of the Union speech.

And when he talked about his health care law — a source of Obama misstatements in the past — he hit another fact bump.

A look at some of the facts and political circumstances behind his claims, along with a glance at the Republican response:

OBAMA: "Because of this (health care) law, no American can ever again be dropped or denied coverage for a preexisting condition like asthma, back pain or cancer. No woman can ever be charged more just because she's a woman. And we did all this while adding years to Medicare's finances, keeping Medicare premiums flat, and lowering prescription costs for millions of seniors."

THE FACTS: Some Medicare premiums have gone up, not stayed flat.

Republican Response to State of the UnionPlay videoRepublican Response to State of the Union
As Obama said, insurers can no longer turn people down because of medical problems, and they can't charge higher premiums to women because of their sex. The law also lowered costs for seniors with high prescription drug bills. But Medicare's monthly premium for outpatient care has gone up in recent years.

Although the basic premium remained the same this year at $104.90, it increased by $5 a month in 2013, up from $99.90 in 2012. Obama's health care law also raised Medicare premiums for upper-income beneficiaries, and both the president and Republicans have proposed to expand that.

Finally, the degree to which the health care law improved Medicare finances is hotly debated. On paper, the program's giant trust fund for inpatient care gained more than a decade of solvency because of cuts to service providers required under the health law. But in practice those savings cannot simultaneously be used to expand coverage for the uninsured and shore up Medicare.

___

OBAMA: "Today, after four years of economic growth, corporate profits and stock prices have rarely been higher, and those at the top have never done better. But average wages have barely budged. Inequality has deepened. Upward mobility has stalled."

THE FACTS: The most recent evidence suggests that mobility hasn't worsened. A team of economists led by Harvard's Raj Chetty released a study last week that found the United States isn't any less socially mobile than it was in the 1970s. Looking at children born between 1971 and 1993, the economists found that the odds of a child born in the poorest 20 percent of families making it into the top 20 percent hasn't changed.

"We find that children entering the labor market today have the same chances of moving up in the income distribution (relative to their parents) as children born in the 1970s," the authors said.

Still, other research has found that the United States isn't as mobile a society as most Americans would like to believe. In a study of 22 countries, economist Miles Corak of the University of Ottawa found that the United States ranked 15th in social mobility. Only Italy and Britain among wealthy countries ranked lower. By some measures, children in the United States are as likely to inherit their parents' economic status as their height.

___

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

Gauley Bridge WV

#1070971 Jan 29, 2014
OBAMA: "We'll need Congress to protect more than 3 million jobs by finishing transportation and waterways bills this summer. But I will act on my own to slash bureaucracy and streamline the permitting process for key projects, so we can get more construction workers on the job as fast as possible."

THE FACTS: Cutting rules and regulations doesn't address what's holding up most transportation projects, which is lack of money. The federal Highway Trust Fund will run out of money in August without action. To finance infrastructure projects, Obama wants Congress to raise taxes on businesses that keep profits or jobs overseas, but that idea has been a political nonstarter.

The number of projects affected by the administration's efforts to cut red tape is relatively small, said Joshua Schank, president and CEO of the Eno Center for Transportation, a think tank. "The reason most of these projects are delayed is they don't have enough money. So it's great that you are expediting the review process, but the review process isn't the problem. The problem is we don't have enough money to invest in our infrastructure in the first place."

___

OBAMA: "More than 9 million Americans have signed up for private health insurance or Medicaid coverage."

THE FACTS: That's not to say 9 million more Americans have gained insurance under the law.

President Obama: Women Deserve Equal PayPlay videoPresident Obama: Women Deserve Equal Pay
The administration says about 6 million people have been determined to be eligible for Medicaid since Oct. 1 and an additional 3 million roughly have signed up for private health insurance through the new markets created by the health care law. That's where Obama's number of 9 million comes from. But it's unclear how many in the Medicaid group were already eligible for the program or renewing existing coverage.

Likewise, it's not known how many of those who signed up for private coverage were previously insured. A large survey released last week suggests the numbers of uninsured gaining coverage may be smaller. The Gallup-Healthways Well-Being Index found that the uninsured rate for U.S. adults dropped by 1.2 percentage points in January, to 16.1 percent. That would translate to roughly 2 million to 3 million newly insured people since the law's coverage expansion started Jan. 1.

___

OBAMA: "In the coming weeks, I will issue an executive order requiring federal contractors to pay their federally funded employees a fair wage of at least $10.10 an hour, because if you cook our troops' meals or wash their dishes, you shouldn't have to live in poverty."

THE FACTS: This would be a hefty boost in the federal minimum wage, now $7.25, but not many would see it.

Most employees of federal contractors already earn more than $10.10. About 10 percent of those workers, roughly 200,000, might be covered by the higher minimum wage. But there are several wrinkles. The increase would not take effect until 2015 at the earliest and it doesn't apply to existing federal contracts, only new ones. Renewed contracts also will be exempt from Obama's order unless other terms of the agreement change, such as the type of work or number of employees needed.

Obama also said he'll press Congress to raise the federal minimum wage overall. He tried that last year, seeking a $9 minimum, but Congress didn't act.
ptbw forever

Georgetown, IN

#1070972 Jan 29, 2014
Lily Boca Raton FL wrote:
<quoted text>
There's no such thing as racism against whites you fuggn nutcase.
"Power + Prejudice"?

"If that’s what racism means, then I don’t care about racism. I think it’s okay for white people to have power in our own countries.

Don’t expect white people to care about racism if white victims are excluded from it. What’s in it for us? White people have a point of view. White people have interests and aspirations. We have the right to look out for ourselves first. And you’re suggesting that white people should abandon all self-interest and focus exclusively on helping blacks.

If “racism” is blacks feeling like the man is keeping them down, and “prejudice” is whites being beaten and killed by non-whites shouting racial slurs, then I contend that “prejudice” is worse than “racism” and whites should shift focus on that and stop worrying about “racism”, because it’s not as bad and it’s not our problem. The whole argument about “power+prejudice” begins from the assumption that there’s something wrong with whites having power in our own countries. Blacks have power in Africa & the Caribbean. Every part of the planet is dominated by one race or another, but it’s only whites who are made to feel guilty about it.
Four reasons why the Tumblr defintion of “racism”(“prejudice+power”) is stupid

It’s become very fashionable in the last decade to say that you can’t be racist against white people because racism = prejudice+power, and since only whites have power, only whites can commit the modern world’s cardinal sin: racism. I think there’s a few flaws in this argument, which I’d like to outline below:

1) It’s not actually denying that what I call anti-white racism exists. Rather it’s saying “yes that does happen, but we don’t want you to call it “racism”, we want you to call it “prejudice””. Whether you call it racism, prejudice, or a cheese sandwich, it happens and as a white person I’m concerned about it. You’ve not provided any argument as to why I shouldn’t be concerned about it, you’ve just provided a tautology about what word you’d prefer me to call it. If “racism” means “white people having power in specific parts of the planet” then I assume that racism is acceptable.

2) It’s trying to conveniently redefine the word “racist” to fit a biased “progressive” political agenda. The word “racist” has been around for 80 years and has never included this caveat of “can only be committed by white people”. Why do “progressives” assume the English language should be subordinated to facilitate their political goals? What they’re trying to do is control language, which controls thought, which is ultimately trying to make it impossible to even conceive of anything outside their “progressive” paradigm. The phrase “Institutional Racism” already exists to describe their “prejudice+power” version of racism. The existence of the phrase “Institutional Racism” demonstrates that racism doesn’t need to be institutional. They’re assuming that Institutional Racism is the only type of racism, and it’s not. The purpose of this is to trick white people into thinking they should feel guilty if white people are the majority anywhere, to make us support mass immigration into our countries so we can stop being so racist. It’s completely self-fulfilling, because if these people weren’t coming into our countries in the first place, it wouldn’t be a problem."
Lily Boca Raton FL

Boca Raton, FL

#1070973 Jan 29, 2014
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
Geesus keerist! How do you find your way to the liquor store, ladee?
"You can't have a United States if you are telling some folks that they can't get on the train."
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA....this is something you might hear in a grade school restroom.
You need class, babee. Get some.
Most pedophiles like you know your way around grade school restrooms, quell surpris

“Constitutionalis t”

Spring, TX

#1070975 Jan 29, 2014
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
Is There an Antidote to the Republican Amnesia?
By Barney Frank
blah... blah... blah...
You could at least cite someone who didn't throw his male page off his New York hotel balcony in a homosexual rage, or ran a male prostitution racket out of his house.
dem

United States

#1070976 Jan 29, 2014
Ray Donovan wrote:
<quoted text>All the 'tick does is regurgitate leftist talking points while lamely trying to disguise them as his own brilliant and original thoughts when in reality his only defense is calling people names.
Sanctimonious Pusscccee.
ptbw forever

Georgetown, IN

#1070977 Jan 29, 2014
"3) Having a ranking system whereby you have different words for prejudice against different groups which have different levels of seriousness, with racism against X having a less-damning word and racism against Y having a more-damning word, is itself racist, because you’re saying that some groups are more important and deserve more protection than others. It’s attaching a different value judgement to different races, as if non-whites are “worth more” and whites are just cannon fodder for equality. If racism is bad, then it’s bad for all races. White people have feelings too. Whether we’re a minority, a majority, powerful or powerless, we still exist and still have the right to exist as a people. We still have a culture and a heritage and an identity that we have the right to protect and assert in our own countries, and the right to be free from all forms of racism, institutional or otherwise.

4) White people only have power in some parts of the world, namely Europe, North America and Australasia. Other races have power in other parts of the world, namely Africa, Central and South America, Polynesia, the Caribbean, the Middle East and East Asia. So if I accept that there can’t be racism against the dominant group, and the dominant group in Europe, North America and Australasia happens to be white, then presumably the argument is “you can’t be racist against white people in Europe, North America and Australasia”. By this argument, there can be racism against white people in Africa, Central and South America, Polynesia, the Caribbean, the Middle East and East Asia (ie most of the world), since whites are not the dominant group there. The International watchdog Genocide Watch has been warning the whites in South Africa are facing genocide for a number of years. Whites do not have power in South Africa, and elected black politicians routinely sing the genocidal song “Kill the Boer” which incites blacks to kill whites. Presumably you can be racist against whites in South Africa, since whites are a minority there. They never clarify this, which makes their conception misleading. Because they only ever care about “racism” in white countries. They only ever want to undermine ethnic power-structures that benefit white people. They don’t criticise Arabs for having too much power in majority-Arab countries. They don’t criticise blacks for having too much power in majority-black countries. They don’t criticise Indians for having too much power in India."

Since: Aug 13

Bozeman, MT

#1070978 Jan 29, 2014
ptbw forever wrote:
<quoted text>
I know, because 24 year old people are supposed to be too stoned, and too stupid from watching MTV to have political convictions that are actually grounded in the most solid principles.
I love how terrified I make you feel knowing there is a very intelligent and very passionate young person who vehemently opposes pretty much everything you have been taught to never question, and the best part is that you know your own children have absolutely no chance against me.
"Our generation will—one way or another—make decisions that will directly affect a rapidly aging and needy population and an exploding, unsustainable national debt. It is our duty as defenders of freedom and the constitutional republic to help steer the country away from the false promises of progressives and advocate a smaller government of moral absolutes and individual responsibility. We feel the moral obligation to intervene against those who abandon our founding principles and embrace the comfortable, but deceptive ideals of moral relativism, victim identification and outcome equivalence. This problem is real and the fight for freedom has begun."

http://youngcons.com/

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

NCAA Basketball Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 10 min Trojan 35,944
News Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 32 min Website statistician 341,024
What role do you think humans play in global wa... (Sep '14) May 19 hojo 12,405
News Carlisle's Fitzgerald signs to play at Norfolk ... May 16 Go phartse 4
News PBA: Columbian parades new import vs Aces May 4 AndPhartse 2
News Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) Apr '18 Into The Night 258,512
News Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex ma... (Aug '10) Mar '18 Lonnie Peters 201,480