Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#1068956 Jan 26, 2014
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
sleep well.....
Another indication that progress is being made was found in the recent presidential election in the United States. The American people revealed great maturity by overwhelmingly rejecting a presidential candidate who had become identified with extremism, racism, and retrogression. The voters of our nation rendered a telling blow to the radical right. They defeated those elements in our society which seek to pit white against Negro and lead the nation down a dangerous Fascist path.
http://www.nobelprize.org/nobel_prizes/peace/...
Quoting anything found on the Nobel website is fruitless when realizing how partisan and politically slanted the Nobel Committee is and has been since its creation.

Perusing its history of Prize Awards can be a shocker.

Unless you are a Cherry-Picker like sonic.
ptbw forever

Louisville, KY

#1068957 Jan 26, 2014
Lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
No such thing as black racism, racist
fuggin nutjob
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#1068958 Jan 26, 2014
Activist Son of Key Racist Leader Renounces White Nationalism

Black also directly confronted some of the main arguments of white nationalism, such as the idea that whites are being victimized by non-white immigration, mixed-race marriages and affirmative action — what amounts, in the arguments of white nationalists, to “genocide” aimed at destroying the white race. He also ridiculed many white nationalists’“particularly bizarre” hatred of Jews.

“I now consider this belief system principally flawed,” he said.“Most arguments that racial equity programs disadvantage whites who would otherwise be hired or accepted to academic programs mask underlying anxieties about the growth of non-white social status. It is impossible to argue rationally that in our society, with its overwhelming disparity between white power and that of everyone else, racial equity programs intended to affect the deep-rooted situation represent oppression of whites.” Indeed, Black added,“The advancement of minorities in the US is not insignificant, but has not ended (let alone reversed) their circumstances.”

Black was explicitly apologetic.“I acknowledge that things I have said as well as my actions have been harmful to people of color, people of Jewish descent, activists striving for opportunity and fairness for all, and others affected.”

“I can’t support a movement that tells me I can’t be a friend to whomever I wish or that other people’s races requires me to think about them in a certain way or be suspicious of their advancements,” Black wrote toward the end of his four-page statement.“Minorities must have the ability to rise to positions of power, and many supposed ‘race’ issues are in fact issues of structural oppression, poor educational prospects, and limited opportunity. The differences I thought I observed didn’t go nearly as deeply as I imagined. I believe we can move beyond the sort of mind-boggling emphasis white nationalism puts on maintaining an oppressive, exclusive sense of identity — oppressive for others and stifling for our society.”

http://www.splcenter.org/blog/2013/07/17/acti...

Lapeer, MI

#1068959 Jan 26, 2014
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
ok, maybe i was wrong.
Bush put Obama in the White House. something about a fake war, growing big government, running up the deficit, spending like a mad fool, ignoring his housing bubble, and last, but not least, Bushisms.
No "maybe" about it.

You *WERE* wrong the last post and you are wrong again now with your Bush-Bashing fall-back routine.
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#1068960 Jan 26, 2014
ptbw forever wrote:
<quoted text>
The only way for there to be true diversity is if each race and prominent ethnic group has their own nations, to deny this is to deny space and time.
I know the thought that there should be countries in which immigration doesn't ever disenfranchise the native population scares you, but again, you hate diversity so that is understandable.
you're wasting your time. save it for the next Klan meeting.

“guess who?”

Since: Oct 07

denver

#1068961 Jan 26, 2014
Lnc wrote:
<quoted text>
North Korean dictator Kim Jong-un announced on state television today that he believes the pop star Justin Bieber is “just a few arrests away” from visiting North Korea as his friend.
“Justin, if you are watching right now, this is my message to you,” Kim said.“I stand ready and willing to be your B.F.F.”
The mercurial Kim said that he would seek Mr. Bieber’s aid in boosting North Korea’s slumping pop-music industry, which has failed to generate any hits comparable to South Korea’s “Gangnam Style.”
“Justin Bieber could be our Minister of Culture,” he said.
The dictator said he understood that Mr. Bieber’s fans were concerned about the direction the singer was heading of late, but he offered this reassurance:“He is heading to North Korea. It’s all good.”
so you are a Bieber follower? What's Bieber's connection to this thread? Bieber's bad behavior is typical for leftist celebrities, he'll suffer no consequences for his behavior, celebs almost never do. We can't be judgemental, right?
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#1068962 Jan 26, 2014
The next blast of brutal cold will grip most of the eastern two-thirds of the United States early this week and could yield the lowest temperatures so far this winter in many communities.

While harsh cold is returning to the Midwest and Northeast this weekend, it will pale in comparison to what will follow for Monday through Wednesday.

The impending polar plunge will rival the frigid days from earlier this January for the coldest daytime highs and nighttime lows so far this winter. This does not include South Florida.

The arctic air is first plunging into the Upper Midwest, northern Plains and northern Rockies this Sunday, then will continue pressing to the south and east through Tuesday.

The magnitude of this cold blast will be enough to produce a far-reaching threat of frostbite, hypothermia, frozen pipes and water main breaks.

Care should also be taken to ensure that livestock and other animals housed outdoors have adequate shelter.

Especially across the Midwest and Northeast, officials may decide to cancel or delay school due to the extreme cold. Some vehicles may struggle or fail to start for motorists, particularly electric cars.

Global warming has been postponed.

“guess who?”

denver

#1068963 Jan 26, 2014
Ray Donovan wrote:
<quoted text>
And let's not forget...
"Even former House Majority Leader Rep. Steny Hoyer (D-Md.) admitted in March 2009 that he had no idea where Obama got the legal authority to use TARP funds to oversee a restructuring of Chrysler and General Motors, since Congress also voted down a separate plan to bail out the auto industry.
Since 2008, the federal government has recovered more than 95 percent of the $420.6 billion in TARP loans. However, of the $79.7 billion in TARP funds Obama took to bail out Chrysler and General Motors,$21.6 billion is still outstanding. Approximately $19.1 billion of that amount is attributed to GM."
Yep. love your avatar, so apropos.

Barry is a lawbreaker, the LSM allows him to get away with it, they should be the first ones up against the wall when Patriotic Americans finally have had enough.

“guess who?”

denver

#1068964 Jan 26, 2014
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
failure like this?
Federal spending continues to drop and, combined with this year’s tax increases, the healthier fiscal operations are making a dent in the federal deficit, according to the latest numbers released Friday by the Congressional Budget Office.
Defense spending dropped by $10 billion in October and November, and other basic government activities outside of Social Security, Medicare and Medicaid dropped by $13 billion.
Combined with an improving economy, which is boosting wages, and with the tax increases that President Obama and Congress agreed to at the beginning of the year, the federal deficit was down $61 billion, or more than 20 percent in the first two months of fiscal 2014, which started Oct. 1.
The numbers are more good news for the federal budget, which ended fiscal 2013 with the first sub-$1 trillion deficit since President Obama took office.
http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2013/dec/...
talk is cheap.
So what? Barry had little to do with it and he and Reid have added another $7 trillion to the debt with no discernible results, other than more debt.

Where's the jobs and where was Barry for the missing 4 1/2 hours?

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#1068965 Jan 26, 2014
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
the US already has laws against illegal immigration...which Obama refuses to enforce...
no further legislation is necessary....
Oh pe shaw. Our laws are not ineffective because they are not enforced. They are ineffective because they are poorly written.

FACT: Illegal migration stopped four years ago and has been zero since.

We don't need enforcement of the border. We need a comprehensive policy to deal with those immigrants who are the legacy of the Reagan build-up.
sonicfilter

Fishers, IN

#1068966 Jan 26, 2014
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
Quoting anything found on the Nobel website is fruitless when realizing how partisan and politically slanted the Nobel Committee is and has been since its creation.
Perusing its history of Prize Awards can be a shocker.
Unless you are a Cherry-Picker like sonic.
that was a quote from MLK's Nobel lecture.
sonicfilter

Fishers, IN

#1068967 Jan 26, 2014
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
No "maybe" about it.
You *WERE* wrong the last post and you are wrong again now with your Bush-Bashing fall-back routine.
Obama’s Budget: Spending Too High, But Bush Was Worse

http://www.cato.org/blog/obamas-budget-spendi...

Bush Was a Big-Government Disaster

He expanded the state, and the idea that the state is incompetent

http://reason.com/archives/2009/01/26/bush-wa...

Bush drive for home ownership fueled housing bubble

"There is no question we did not recognize the severity of the problems," said Al Hubbard, Bush's former chief economic adviser, who left the White House in December 2007. "Had we, we would have attacked them."

http://www.nytimes.com/2008/12/21/business/wo...

and last but not least...the Bushism.

"If this were a dictatorship, it'd be a heck of a lot easier, just so long as I'm the dictator."

did i miss anything?

Location hidden

#1068968 Jan 26, 2014
EasyEed wrote:
<quoted text>
"uselessinceforever0000 "
You are dense. Please list the extra costs that were incurred by the votes you speak of. Do you not realize those expenses are going occur whether or not the law makers are voting for or against.
Peace
KMA
I pay my gardener by the month. If he spends his month raking leaves over and over while completely ignoring the lawn, trees and bushes, I'm wasting my money since the job I hired him to do is not getting done. It's the same thing with congress. If they are spending their days rehashing the same bill over and over again while ignoring more pressing issues, it's a waste of taxpayer dollars because they are not doing the job we have elected them to do. Got it???

Location hidden

#1068969 Jan 26, 2014
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
you're wasting your time. save it for the next Klan meeting.
He really is a sick little freak.
ptbw forever

Louisville, KY

#1068970 Jan 26, 2014
sonicfilter wrote:
Activist Son of Key Racist Leader Renounces White Nationalism
Black also directly confronted some of the main arguments of white nationalism, such as the idea that whites are being victimized by non-white immigration, mixed-race marriages and affirmative action — what amounts, in the arguments of white nationalists, to “genocide” aimed at destroying the white race. He also ridiculed many white nationalists’“particularly bizarre” hatred of Jews.
“I now consider this belief system principally flawed,” he said.“Most arguments that racial equity programs disadvantage whites who would otherwise be hired or accepted to academic programs mask underlying anxieties about the growth of non-white social status. It is impossible to argue rationally that in our society, with its overwhelming disparity between white power and that of everyone else, racial equity programs intended to affect the deep-rooted situation represent oppression of whites.” Indeed, Black added,“The advancement of minorities in the US is not insignificant, but has not ended (let alone reversed) their circumstances.”
Black was explicitly apologetic.“I acknowledge that things I have said as well as my actions have been harmful to people of color, people of Jewish descent, activists striving for opportunity and fairness for all, and others affected.”
“I can’t support a movement that tells me I can’t be a friend to whomever I wish or that other people’s races requires me to think about them in a certain way or be suspicious of their advancements,” Black wrote toward the end of his four-page statement.“Minorities must have the ability to rise to positions of power, and many supposed ‘race’ issues are in fact issues of structural oppression, poor educational prospects, and limited opportunity. The differences I thought I observed didn’t go nearly as deeply as I imagined. I believe we can move beyond the sort of mind-boggling emphasis white nationalism puts on maintaining an oppressive, exclusive sense of identity — oppressive for others and stifling for our society.”
http://www.splcenter.org/blog/2013/07/17/acti...
I would never want an idiot who uses the obviously racist term "people of color" with any seriousness in the movement anyway.

We have plenty of former "anti-racists" working day in and day out to destroy everything they once believed in, and they are far superior to Don Black's son.
ptbw forever

Louisville, KY

#1068971 Jan 26, 2014
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL
arrogance much?
but you are highly entertaining.
Arrogance is your middle name, not mine.

I was merely informing you about your evil ways and why they are in fact evil.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#1068972 Jan 26, 2014
harmonious wrote:
<quoted text>
So what? Barry had little to do with it and he and Reid have added another $7 trillion to the debt with no discernible results, other than more debt.
Where's the jobs and where was Barry for the missing 4 1/2 hours?
it's not easy to spend $1 trillion on Porkulus, as Obama did, without leaving a trace.....

but middle class voters will punish the DemoKKKrats for screwing them with ObamaKKKare...
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#1068973 Jan 26, 2014
By Erik Ortiz, Staff Writer, NBC News

America’s chronic cold is creating a significant propane shortage across the Midwest — leading Wisconsin to become the latest state to declare an energy emergency in advance of more arctic air blasting eastward this week.

Freezing temperatures, snowfall and delayed flights are just some of what an arctic air mass has brought the country.

Some 14 million Americans who rely on that type of fuel have been shelling out more and more to heat their homes while the strong demand has outpaced the already-low inventories, energy officials say.

Twenty-four states, including Ohio, Illinois and Alabama, have already declared energy emergencies — which helps to loosen transportation rules so that out-of-state truckers can drive longer hours to make needed propane deliveries.

Lapeer, MI

#1068974 Jan 26, 2014
John Galt wrote:
The next blast of brutal cold will grip most of the eastern two-thirds of the United States early this week and could yield the lowest temperatures so far this winter in many communities.
While harsh cold is returning to the Midwest and Northeast this weekend, it will pale in comparison to what will follow for Monday through Wednesday.
The impending polar plunge will rival the frigid days from earlier this January for the coldest daytime highs and nighttime lows so far this winter. This does not include South Florida.
The arctic air is first plunging into the Upper Midwest, northern Plains and northern Rockies this Sunday, then will continue pressing to the south and east through Tuesday.
The magnitude of this cold blast will be enough to produce a far-reaching threat of frostbite, hypothermia, frozen pipes and water main breaks.
Care should also be taken to ensure that livestock and other animals housed outdoors have adequate shelter.
Especially across the Midwest and Northeast, officials may decide to cancel or delay school due to the extreme cold. Some vehicles may struggle or fail to start for motorists, particularly electric cars.
Global warming has been postponed.
And wives should be advised to not put their husbands out in the Dog House during this extended period of Global Warming humor.

Lapeer, MI

#1068975 Jan 26, 2014
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
that was a quote from MLK's Nobel lecture.
and?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

NCAA Basketball Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 6 min ChristineM 229,849
What role do you think humans play in global wa... 18 min Earthling-1 1,473
Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 28 min Gtown71 306,190
Should child beauty pageants be banned? 1 hr Becky 437
UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 5 hr Trojan 27,879
Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex ma... (Aug '10) Fri Mary Downformore 201,188
Get your Gator Jamberry Nail Wraps Oct 16 jambycatherine 1

NCAA Basketball People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE