Barack Obama, our next President

Barack Obama, our next President

There are 1383681 comments on the Hampton Roads Daily Press story from Nov 5, 2008, titled Barack Obama, our next President. In it, Hampton Roads Daily Press reports that:

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampton Roads Daily Press.

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#1069630 Jan 28, 2014
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
"The N.S.A. and Britain’s Government Communications Headquarters were working together on how to collect and store data from dozens of smartphone apps by 2007, according to the newly released documents, provided by Edward J. Snowden." DO YOU RECALL WHO WAS PRESIDENT IN 2007?
Smartphone Apps?

I was discussing Industrial Espionage by the Magic Negro.

H-m-m-m-m....you wouldn't be Bush-Bashing again, woodyoo?
UidiotRaceMAKEWO RLDPEACE

United States

#1069631 Jan 28, 2014
harmonious wrote:
<quoted text>
Those 2 laws had nothing to do with the dems forcing sub prime loans on the banks, man you stupid.
You ignorant! GLB Act is destablizing Bill its bank deregulation bill creating a permissive lending environment without regulatory governance ,introduced free rein predatory Capitalism into market , that often bilk unsuspecting/undereducated borrowers into apply for predatory /fraudelent loans who doesn't understand risk involved .that created this Subprime mess lead to housing and instability in market,! And their are lawsuits worldwide aimed at US for selling of packaged bad loan products of Sumprime loans papers/CMOs ...
DO the research!
read more stupid! Note i have no problem with Capitalism it's predatory capitalism that ruin nation(s). Dam you dumb as hell, do the Research!.

Lapeer, MI

#1069632 Jan 28, 2014
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
You are such a Foxbot parrot. Incapable of comprehending facts. Go to bed. You are obviously suffering from sleep deprivation.
FACT: The president was in the White House. He was not "missing".
FACT: The President and those in his administration did not lie.
You are just too stupid to recognize when you have been fed a line of bull.
If the Magic Negro told you he got a BJ from a 3-breasted Martian woman last nite, you'd be here declaring another fact to us.

The Boy Messiah's Little Journalist, you are.

United States

#1069633 Jan 28, 2014
ADD Both partisanship signed the obnoxious GLB bill!

Lapeer, MI

#1069634 Jan 28, 2014
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
Didn't you read the Senate report? If you think there wasn't an investigation, you are dumber than I thought.
That was the *Senate* Report. The Boy Messiah claimed he would hunt down those responsible for murder in Benghazi.

Maybe he was talking about Hillary Hog Thighs and himself?

Lapeer, MI

#1069635 Jan 28, 2014
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
It was a Fox News video dummy.
I saw the mediamatters link in the post.

Upon seeing any link to mediamatters, I begin grinning ear-to-ear.

Lapeer, MI

#1069637 Jan 28, 2014
Lcn wrote:
The CEO of General Motors and an immigrant brought to the U.S. illegally as a child will join first lady Michelle Obama to watch President Barack Obama deliver his State of the Union address on Tuesday.
The White House frequently invites guests to sit with the first lady during the address to emphasize a policy or issue associated with the guest that the president wants to highlight. On Tuesday, the White House announced 11 guests who will join six others who were announced Monday, including two survivors of the Boston Marathon bombing and an openly gay NBA player. More names were to be released ahead of Obama's evening address.
The guests announced Tuesday included:
— Cristian Avila, Phoenix. Avila and two younger siblings were brought to the U.S. illegally when Avila was 9 years old. Now 23, Avila is one of the so-called Dreamers who have benefited from an Obama policy allowing young people who immigrated illegally with their parents to avoid deportation. Avila volunteers for a nonprofit civic engagement program for Latinos, and as a teenager fasted for 22 days to call for an immigration overhaul. The White House said Avila wants to be eligible to serve in the Marine Corps.
— Mary Barra, Detroit. The CEO of General Motors Co., Barra is the company's first female CEO. She took over the company this month. She joined GM in 1980, and in 2013 Fortune Magazine named her one of the "50 Most Powerful Women in Business." GM is also one of the companies that benefited from a bailout of the auto industry under the Obama administration.
— Gov. Steve Beshear, D-Ky. Elected in 2007, Beshear has been a proponent of Obama's health care law. He embraced an expansion of Medicaid enabled by the health care law, and under his watch Kentucky established a state-based insurance marketplace that the Obama administration has frequently touted.
— Mayor Ed Lee, San Francisco. The first Asian-American to run San Francisco, Lee is the son of Chinese immigrants and has helped to mobilize support in Silicon Valley for an immigration overhaul. The White House said Lee is also working to raise San Francisco's minimum wage.
— Antoinette Tuff, Atlanta. A bookkeeper and mother, Tuff is credited with preventing a shooting at an elementary school in the Atlanta suburbs in August. The White House said Tuff talked the suspect down by sharing personal struggles and connecting with him until he surrendered.
Illegal scum birds of a feather flock together.

Are you trying to impress upon us that this is somehow unique inside of your little world? Cute. You are growing up into a teenager.

BTW, will Castro, Kim Jong-il and Dennis Rodman be there, too?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.....m aybe Disney could add some characters to the Jerk's evil entourage, eh?

Lapeer, MI

#1069638 Jan 28, 2014
Lcn wrote:
<quoted text>
He does not read just posts to an audience of none
THC and English don't mix too well, eh?

United States

#1069639 Jan 28, 2014
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>What democrat authored disaster?
There was only the capitalistic greed and the GLB by Phil Gramm that created the problems son.
You should get out of fantasy land!
Read my 2 posts addressed to dumb ignorant inHARMONIOUS Bahahahhahaaa

Lapeer, MI

#1069640 Jan 28, 2014
Lcn wrote:
<quoted text>
"Osama-bin-Laden
is Dead
GM is Alive "
Joe Biden 2012
Marxism is alive

Capitalism should be dead

Magic Negro to Larry Sinclair - Pillow in the Limo- Talk 2007

Lapeer, MI

#1069641 Jan 28, 2014
Lcn wrote:
<quoted text>
The Clinton Bush Haiti Fund
was a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization founded on January 16, 2010, by former U.S. Presidents Bill Clinton and George W. Bush, to aid the victims of the 2010 Haiti earthquake. The organization was formed in response to the request of President Barack Obama for the former Presidents to assist in the Haitian rescue effort. The fund concluded formal operations on December 31, 2012.
The Clinton Bush Haiti Fund's efforts focused primarily on longer-term reconstruction, especially supporting job creation, workforce development, and the promotion of economic opportunity. The fund's stated purpose was to support the restart, expansion and creation of micro, small and medium-sized enterprises, to which women are often key contributors; empower people and enterprises by helping them access the formal business sector; promote job creation (particularly jobs with direct social benefit, such as in health and education); and to provide life skills and job training, especially to youth, so that Haitians can embrace economic opportunity.
Why wasn't Robert Parker told about this?

Lapeer, MI

#1069642 Jan 28, 2014
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
go read the list. it's everything that conservatives complain about. and every bit of it out of their control.
i don't care anymore about morals or ethics. why should i when we have a right wing media machine with it's followers who both operate without morals or ethics? screw it. let Hillary buy votes with 'gifts' while some right wing nutjob promises to give the 1% everything they want. case in point....
Mitt Romney was talking off the cuff to a supposedly off the record group of donors and muddled several data points together, ultimately telling the tale of the 47% who won’t vote for him for any reason. He was referencing the 47% who don’t pay taxes and interwove it with a 47% of locked in Obama support. The statement was a mess.
I didn’t think Mitt Romney would be as hurt by the statement as he was because I assumed Romney had misspoken in an off the cuff way. I assumed Romney would clarify that he knew many of those who have government assistance did not actually want the assistance, but needed it. I assumed he’d make the case that he’d help those people get off the government dole and back into work.
In other words, I assumed Romney believed what I believe — many of those people are good people who fell on hard times and are not of the same class of people who will vote for Barack Obama for free stuff. I was absolutely wrong. Romney not only believes completely what he said as he said it, he reinforced it with his post election analysis of his defeat blaming gifts to various classes of people. If that was true, as Newt Gingrich pointed out, Romney had plenty to gift to plenty strapped to the back of marching elephants.
http://www.redstate.com/2012/11/20/ronald-rea...
If you were to put your rants to music, somebody might read them.

Good music. No rappshit

Lapeer, MI

#1069643 Jan 28, 2014
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
you have not room to call anyone a liar.
i've proven it time and again.
now run along before you 'get distracted'.
"i've proven it time and again."??????

Is this nutsack again?
angel

Boise, ID

#1069644 Jan 28, 2014
harmonious wrote:
<quoted text>
Those 2 laws had nothing to do with the dems forcing sub prime loans on the banks, man you stupid.
Hah! Teabaggers re-writting History so it fits their alternate dimension fantasy narrative.LMAO!
Sorry dingbat too many of us were like you know actually ALIVE when all this happened.
Sell it to the adle-pated rubes who make up the Koch-ian Mickey Mouse Club called the 'tea Party' Im sure theyd love to hear it.
They REALLY like being told what they want to hear and wont care a bit that your full of shit.

Lapeer, MI

#1069645 Jan 28, 2014
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
Yep, I realize he is only here for his own entertainment. I doubt he really cares whether or not he looks like a uninformed fool.
"...looks like a uninformed fool."????

Try "looks like *an* uninformed fool.", eh?

Of course I'm here for entertainment but I'm also here on a mission from God.

Lapeer, MI

#1069646 Jan 28, 2014
LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
WASHINGTON (CNN)-- Attorney General Eric Holder said Wednesday that he would "follow the law" as he weighed potential prosecutions of Bush administration officials who authorized controversial harsh interrogation techniques.
"We are going to follow the evidence, follow the law and take that where it leads. No one is above the law," Holder said at an Earth Day event.
http://www.cnn.com/2009/POLITICS/04/22/tortur...
No one is above the law except Eric Holder and Barack Obama.
Those "harsh" interrogation techniques were partly responsible for singling out the courier that led to bin Laden. For which Obama took all the credit once they found him.
Racist Pigs like holder and the Boy Messiah get a pass from Liberal Media on a daily basis. It's the new normal.
angel

Boise, ID

#1069647 Jan 28, 2014
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
That was the *Senate* Report. The Boy Messiah claimed he would hunt down those responsible for murder in Benghazi.
Maybe he was talking about Hillary Hog Thighs and himself?
Gee do ya have any like EVIDENCE to back that up?
No?
So.... just more fantasy projection on your part?
Just what I thought.
The matter is settled in the real world.
Face it Sarah Failin' you and the Benghazi Birther Brigade LOST on that count.
So does the Radical Right do ANYTHING but lose?
Headed for the Crap Heap of History as the U.S. moves forward without the Teabaggers.
So sad.
angel

Boise, ID

#1069648 Jan 28, 2014
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
"...looks like a uninformed fool."????
Try "looks like *an* uninformed fool.", eh?
Of course I'm here for entertainment but I'm also here on a mission from God.
Its not that your uninformed its just that you choose to jettison any facts you dont want to hear and batten on anything that furthers your Kochian Fascist narrative no matter how half baked.
Typical Fox Slave.Lmao!

Lapeer, MI

#1069649 Jan 28, 2014
harmonious wrote:
<quoted text>
Exactly why Hussein hid in the bedroom for 4 1/2 hours.
Shades of Ted Kennedy at Chappaquiddick.

Lapeer, MI

#1069650 Jan 28, 2014
angel wrote:
<quoted text>
Its not that your uninformed its just that you choose to jettison any facts you dont want to hear and batten on anything that furthers your Kochian Fascist narrative no matter how half baked.
Typical Fox Slave.Lmao!
Your brain is Air-Cooled.

But your mouth is a red-hot muffler.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

NCAA Basketball Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 1 hr superwilly 255,311
What role do you think humans play in global wa... (Sep '14) 7 hr Into The Night 9,637
News Four Halton field lacrosse teams heading to OFSAA 13 hr predators still o... 1
News Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) Fri cpeter1313 311,215
legitimate loan lender (Oct '13) Thu Financial Consult... 6
News UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) Thu Trojan 32,267
I got my loan from [email protected] (Jun '13) May 23 Ceren 39
More from around the web