Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story

“Amor patriae.”

Since: Feb 08

Eastern Oregon

#1068762 Jan 26, 2014
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Monica probably inserted the cigar, as well.....
but it's hard to blame Clinton, assuming that he is a normal man married to that lesbian battle-axe Hillary.....
No shit! One can only imagine the humiliation poor Buddy must have endured.
Realtime

Deltona, FL

#1068763 Jan 26, 2014
flack wrote:
<quoted text> Yeah right!!!
Some say schools giving Muslims special treatment
Updated 7/26/2007 11:04 AM
Frank Primus, a student at Stanford University in 2000, prayed at the Islamic Society room at the Old Union Building on the Stanford Campus in Palo Alto, Calif. The Muslim Students' Association has formed a task force to push for foot baths and prayer rooms at universities and colleges nationwide.
By Oren Dorell, USA TODAY
Some public schools and universities are granting Muslim requests for prayer times, prayer rooms and ritual foot baths, prompting a debate on whether Islam is being given preferential treatment over other religions.
The University of Michigan at Dearborn is planning to build foot baths for Muslim students who wash their feet before prayer. An elementary school in San Diego created an extra recess period for Muslim pupils to pray.
At George Mason University in Fairfax, Va., Muslim students using a "meditation space" laid out Muslim prayer rugs and separated men and women in accordance with their Islamic beliefs.
Critics see a double standard and an organized attempt to push public conformance with Islamic law.
"What (school officials) are doing … is to give Muslim students religious benefits that they do not give any other religion right now," says Richard Thompson, president and chief counsel at the Thomas More Law Center, an advocacy group for Christians.
Advocates say the accommodations are legal.
"The whole issue is to provide for a religious foundation for those who are observant while respecting separation of church and state," says Salam Al-Marayati, executive director of the Muslim Public Affairs Council, based in Los Angeles. Many schools accommodate the Christian and Jewish sabbaths and allow Jewish students to not take tests on religious holidays, he says.
Barry Lynn, of Americans United for the Separation of Church and State, says however that the law is murky on these expressions of faith. And the American Civil Liberties Union says overt religious symbols like crucifixes are not legal, but whether Muslim foot baths and prayer rugs fall into that category is not clear.
"That's a difficult one, and it's right on the edge," says Jeremy Gunn, director of the ACLU program on freedom of religion and belief in Washington, D.C.
At the forefront of the movement is the Muslim Students' Association, which has formed a Muslim Accommodations Task Force to push for foot baths and prayer rooms. At least 17 universities have foot baths built or under construction, including Boston University, George Washington University and Temple University, and at least nine universities have prayer rooms for "Muslim students only," including Stanford, Emory and the University of Virginia, according to the MSA's website. The association did not return calls seeking comment.
Zuhdi Jasser, a Muslim and chairman of the American Islamic Forum for Democracy, which promotes separation of mosque and state, says he is concerned about the accommodations. "Unusual accommodations for one faith at the cost of everybody else doesn't fall on the side of pluralism," he said.
At George Mason University, non-Muslim students were asked to observe Muslim rules in the prayer area, such as keeping men on one side and women on the other and removing their shoes, according to Broadside, the school newspaper. Alissa Karton, assistant to the vice president for student life, said the article prompted the school to order students to roll up prayer rugs when not in use and move the dividers.
Right__those are colleges Flacko__places where students pay $ to attend. I know that this revelation escapes your stupid azz. College's accommodate Hindu's as well as Muslims and Christians__oh, and the pesky Jews as well.

Since: May 13

Location hidden

#1068764 Jan 26, 2014
EasyEed wrote:
<quoted text>
"uselesssinceforever00000 "
Let us all share a tear for willie, a young girl sucked his dick. He was her boss. Are you saying she took advantage of willie? If so you are a very sick person.
Peace
KMA
More fixation on sex from the Topix right wing perverts.
Realtime

Deltona, FL

#1068766 Jan 26, 2014
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
and yet, you have no response...
under Bush, homeowners, as well as stockholders, lost absolutely nothing unless they chose to sell.....except for the fools who never should have been homeowners to begin with.....
under Carter, runaway inflation destroyed the savings of many Americans....
under Obama, the middle class is getting screwed by ObamaKKKare and will punish the DemoKKKRats in November 2015
You've used up all your stupid time today John boy go read chapter 3 of Atlas Shrugged and yank another one off eh.
TSM

El Paso, TX

#1068768 Jan 26, 2014
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>lol! As usual, your opinion doesn't jive with reality.
SNAFU....
"... Since excerpts leaked from the book "Confidence Men," journalist Ron Suskind's take on how the Obama administration handled the financial crisis, Anita Dunn, former White House communications director, and Christina Romer, former head of the Council of Economic Advisers, have denied the substance of their remarks and said they were misquoted...."
"...Women, both Democrats and Republicans, who have worked in the White House in previous administrations describe the environment as intense and competitive. Interviews with female officials who worked under Bill Clinton and George W. Bush said White House culture rewards the best ideas regardless of who came up with them...."
Yeah since you claim they were misquoted what was their original Quote?

Here’s another statement made by….Christina Romer, former head of the Council of Economic advisers, described one meeting with the ‘Good Old Boys’ which she was “boxed out” Romer said “I felt like a piece of meat!!” These are testimonial by woman working inside the Obama administration… Ouch!!
Realtime

Deltona, FL

#1068769 Jan 26, 2014
flack wrote:
<quoted text> DOW futures are showing a loss of -318.24 for tomorrow.
Maybe it's you who should learn how to read.

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#1068771 Jan 26, 2014
new yawk wrote:
Lewinsky, like many Women, are star struck by Men in power.
Agree, what sicko keeps a semen stained dress as a souvenir.
And stupid Marilyn Monroe kept a Red Diary about JFK and RFK threatening to go public with it and expose them. She got Dead. Morta.
Women can act very foolish when it pertains to their love interests.
Monica Lewinsky should have kept her affair with Bill Clinton quiet. But, she blabbed.
Kiss N Tell ... How about that Shandra Levy who dated the married Congressman/Senator and threatened to tell his wife because she wanted him to marry her. She ends up murdered
It's called Stupidity of Women. Not War on Women.
<quoted text>
Exactly. I'd like to know when it became an act of aggression to point out a woman's lack of good judgment. Guess in Galt's mind, one is engaging in a "war on men" if they criticize the likes of Bill Clinton, Newt Gingrich, Reagan, et al, for their sexual indiscretions. Geez.
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#1068772 Jan 26, 2014
TSM wrote:
<quoted text>
Son…Reagan raising taxes during a Economic Boom not a Bad Idea, Raising Taxes during a Economic Recession only Idiots would support that!!
Almost immediately upon enactment of the 1981 tax cut, Reagan came under enormous pressure to do something about the federal budget deficit. While his preferred approach was to cut spending as much as necessary, it was not politically possible to so. His aides began pressuring him to support a tax increase. Conservative activists were appalled that Reagan would even consider such a thing, but he eventually endorsed the Tax Equity and Fiscal Responsibility Act of 1982. According to a Treasury Department analysis, it raised taxes by close to one percent of GDP, equivalent to $150 billion per year today, and was probably the largest peacetime tax increase in American history.

http://capitalgainsandgames.com/blog/bruce-ba...

wanna take another shot at it?
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#1068773 Jan 26, 2014
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
clearly an impeachable act....
Bush finished out 8 years.

Since: May 13

Location hidden

#1068774 Jan 26, 2014
flack wrote:
Correction down 335 for tomorrow!
Another right wing moron ecstatic about economic bad news.

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#1068775 Jan 26, 2014
Lily Boca Raton FL wrote:
CBS host Bob Schieffer’s was driven nearly to a fit of giggles on Sunday after Sen. Ted Cruz (R-TX) repeatedly refused to take responsibility for last year’s government shutdown..........
“As I said, I didn’t threaten to shut down the government the last time,” Cruz insisted.“I don’t think we should ever shut down the government. And I repeatedly voted…”
“Well,” Schieffer interrupted, laughing out of frustration.“If you didn’t threaten to shut down the government, who was it that did?”
“President Obama,” Cruz said.
http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2014/01/26/veteran...
They just lie and lie and lie all day long.
Well that has to take top billing as "Lie of the year" now.
NuculurVodkaOpti on

Palm Coast, FL

#1068776 Jan 26, 2014
CBS host Bob Schieffer’s was driven nearly to a fit of giggles on Sunday after Sen. Ted Cruz (R-TX) repeatedly refused to take responsibility for last year’s government shutdown.
The veteran newsman led off his Sunday interview by simply asking if Cruz would be willing to once again hold the government hostage to try to get concessions from President Barack Obama.
“Well, Bob, with all due respect, I don’t agree with the premise of your question,” Cruz replied.“Throughout the government shutdown, I opposed a government shutdown. I said we shouldn’t shut the government down. I think it was a mistake that President Obama and the Democrats shut the government down this fall.”
“The question I asked you was, would you ever conceive of trying to shut down the government again?” Schieffer pressed, clearly not buying in to the alternate reality.
“As I said, I didn’t threaten to shut down the government the last time,” Cruz insisted.“I don’t think we should ever shut down the government. And I repeatedly voted…”
“Well,” Schieffer interrupted, laughing out of frustration.“If you didn’t threaten to shut down the government, who was it that did?”
Lie? Lie? Lie? Barack Hussein Obama: "Lie of the Year" ... LOL ... It's your vodka!
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#1068777 Jan 26, 2014
Schumer Compares Cruz Remarks To 'Alice In Wonderland'

Sen. Chuck Schumer (D-NY) on Sunday said that Sen. Ted Cruz's comments that it was "irresponsible" of President Obama to let the national debt grow were like "Alice in Wonderland."

"A lot of it's sort of 'Alice in Wonderland.' He says the President's policies haven't worked, but he hasn't let them go into effect," Schumer said on CBS' "Face the Nation."

While Cruz said that he felt Republicans would want to attach a condition to a debt limit hike, Schumer said he thought Congress would be able to pass a clean increase.

"I do not believe Republican leaders will follow Ted Cruz over the cliff once again," he said. "I believe we will pass a clean debt ceiling."

http://talkingpointsmemo.com/livewire/schumer...
NuculurVodkaOpti on

Palm Coast, FL

#1068779 Jan 26, 2014
<quoted text>
Steel plate in your head eh? Splains everything
Your vodka "Splains everything!" LOL
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#1068780 Jan 26, 2014
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>You're really on a roll today aren't you__you stupid fk.
Secretary A is having an affair with Manager B...

Secretary C loses out on a promotion to Secretary A....

Secretary C goes to HR and complains...

Secretary A and Manager B are out on their asses...

happens all the time, except in the used car business....

don't shit where you eat....
NuculurVodkaOpti on

Palm Coast, FL

#1068781 Jan 26, 2014
<quoted text>
Hi dummy
Lily's mirror "Splains" the visual ... LOL
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#1068782 Jan 26, 2014
Republicans Blast Their Own

Bush era Republicans are making their anger known after the RNC passed a resolution denouncing the NSA's "blanket surveillance."

Edward Snowden is not just dividing the Democratic Party between progressives and the president. Over the weekend, a public skirmish broke out between Republicans over the government’s mass collection of the communications records of U.S. citizens.

On Saturday, seven former Bush era intelligence officials and a Republican member of the House Intelligence Committee blasted the Republican National Committee (RNC) in a group letter for passing a resolution that called for the blanket repeal of what it considered “blanket surveillance” of Americans.

....Their letter says:“The Republican National Committee plays a vital role in political campaigns, but it has relatively little expertise in national security.”

http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2014/01...

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

#1068783 Jan 26, 2014
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Right__those are colleges Flacko__places where students pay $ to attend. I know that this revelation escapes your stupid azz. College's accommodate Hindu's as well as Muslims and Christians__oh, and the pesky Jews as well.
Mosqueing the Public School: Muslim High School Students Demand Prayer Accommodations in Md Public School

MOSQUEING THE PUBLIC SCHOOL 18 Comments

Imposing Islam on the public square, and in this case, the public school. This is an Islamic pattern to impose sharia, Islamic supremacism on the infidel. I write about it extensively in my book, Stop the Islamization of America: A Practical Guide to the Resistance. Muslim students in the Parkdale High School in Riverdale, MD, a public school, want Muslim prayer space for congregational prayer (they already get individual Muslim prayer time). Nowhere mentioned in this article is the fact that a Muslim can also pray later if he or she is unable to pray at the scheduled time for any valid reason. Mind you, requests for prayers are have all been granted, says Cheryl Logan, the principal of Parkdale High School.
All
parents who had given written permission received this good news on
January 13, 2013. On Monday, January 14, 2013, students will be directed
to a location to pray Dhuhr prayer in jam'ah from 12:45 to 1:00. They
will be excused from class 10 minutes early so that they can fulfill
this obligation.
Excused early from class? More special accomodations for a special class. Again and again, Muslim supremacists how to islamize
their public schools.

Read more: http://pamelageller.com/2013/01/mosqueing-the...
Follow us:@Atlasshrugs on Twitter | pamelageller on Facebook
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#1068784 Jan 26, 2014
CBS host Bob Schieffer’s was driven nearly to a fit of giggles on Sunday after Sen. Ted Cruz (R-TX) repeatedly refused to take responsibility for last year’s government shutdown.
The veteran newsman led off his Sunday interview by simply asking if Cruz would be willing to once again hold the government hostage to try to get concessions from President Barack Obama.
“Well, Bob, with all due respect, I don’t agree with the premise of your question,” Cruz replied.“Throughout the government shutdown, I opposed a government shutdown. I said we shouldn’t shut the government down. I think it was a mistake that President Obama and the Democrats shut the government down this fall.”
“The question I asked you was, would you ever conceive of trying to shut down the government again?” Schieffer pressed, clearly not buying in to the alternate reality.
so, a senile old fart like Schieffer shows his bias...what else is new???...
NuculurNUTsurpri Zed

Palm Coast, FL

#1068785 Jan 26, 2014
Not Surprized wrote:
<quoted text>
Poor demented Me!! the forum knows my secrets now. The tears of a topix clown on display. Brings out my entire sock platoon!!!!!!!!!! lmao.
Not Surprized! LOL

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

NCAA Basketball Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 4 min feces for jesus 227,786
UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 8 hr R TRUTH 27,426
Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 13 hr Pearl Jam 305,687
Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex ma... (Aug '10) Fri broombroom 200,976
Freshman Jonah Bolden declared ineligible for U... Sep 12 Brew In 1
Indiana Basketball: 2015 Forward Juwan Morgan C... Sep 11 Mike Williams 1
ACC Tournament 2014: Biggest Storylines to Watc... (Mar '14) Sep 11 Anonymous 2
•••
•••

NCAA Basketball People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••