Barack Obama, our next President

Barack Obama, our next President

There are 1432841 comments on the Hampton Roads Daily Press story from Nov 5, 2008, titled Barack Obama, our next President. In it, Hampton Roads Daily Press reports that:

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampton Roads Daily Press.

Lily Boca Raton FL

Boca Raton, FL

#1069477 Jan 27, 2014
Or maybe from Dagostan; is that where the Marathon bombers came from?

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#1069478 Jan 27, 2014
Nostrilis Waxman wrote:
BTW libturds I discovered a vintage 1958 Nash Rambler in one of the many buildings on my estate! My mechanics will see to getting it in proper working order. It’s easy when you’re wealthy, as am I.
<quoted text>
Nostrilis Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm really flattered that you children here on the left think everyone you don't agree with who posts here is Waxman.
When you post as your socks, you list out dozens of people. You personally (using your own name: Nuculur Mental Case) even claimed I said I owned a "Nash", but that was not true either.
You said you were going to produce the post, but that never happened either.
You are a mental case. Everyone here knows it, except you!

“you know i know”

Since: Oct 07

denver

#1069479 Jan 27, 2014
Homer wrote:
<quoted text>Quite welcomed after the Bush debacle.
The $200 million dollar one where he tried to help the darkies buy houses? That one?

This one?

"On October, 15, 2002, Bush announced a new national goal: "We have a problem here in America because fewer than half of the Hispanics and half the African Americans own their own home. That's a home ownership gap we've got to work together to close for the good of our country, for the sake of a more hopeful future. We've got to work to knock down the barriers that have created a home ownership gap. I set an ambitious goal: that by the end of this decade we'll increase the number of minority homeowners by at least 5.5 million families. And it's going to require a strong commitment from those of you involved in the housing industry."

Bush allocated a miserly $200 million for his plan, now liberal bozos and liars want to blame him for the hundreds of billions lost by the demorats and their forced sub prime mortgages?

Wise up
GOP R Idiots

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#1069480 Jan 27, 2014
Lily Boca Raton FL wrote:
<quoted text>
Housing inventory is moving fast here in Florida; also having an upswing of construction in luxury rental properties; this is great as it brings more people into the downtown areas. Had a friend recently relocate back here from Georgia; it took her a long time to find a house; things were getting snapped up fast and top dollar. Good news for Florida
She's an idiot to be buying now...prices are going up rapidly, and interest rates are rising.

“you know i know”

denver

#1069481 Jan 27, 2014
Media Blackout Over Wisconsin's Falling Unemployment and $912 ...
21stcenturywire.com/.../media-blackout-over-w... ;
2 days ago -“The state of Wisconsin's unemployment rate is “rapidly falling” and the government's budget ended the year with a $912 million surplus,...

Maybe Scott Walker should run for president.

“you know i know”

denver

#1069482 Jan 27, 2014
Maybe the LSM should report all the news, instead of kissing Barry's butt and covering for his incompetence and failures.
Nostrilis Waxman

Windsor, CT

#1069483 Jan 27, 2014
Nuculur option wrote:
Nostrilis Waxman wrote:
BTW libturds I discovered a vintage 1958 Nash Rambler in one of the many buildings on my estate! My mechanics will see to getting it in proper working order. It’s easy when you’re wealthy, as am I.
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
Provide the hyperlink, MORON!

Baawwaahh!!!

You are nothing but a lying weasel liberal Obama cult IDIOT!

You can't provide the link, because it does not exist, IDIOT!

God are you people morons!
Nostrilis Waxman

Windsor, CT

#1069484 Jan 27, 2014
Just like a German in NAZI Germany, circa 1939:
Nuculur option wrote:
Nostrilis Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
A liar & propagandist.

Typical Obama voting Demo-Kraut.

Where's the link - SCUMBAG?

“you know i know”

denver

#1069485 Jan 27, 2014
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
deny what? all you did was say something.
Deny Barry and Harry want to waste over $400 billion we don't have for his half baked scheme to put us even further into debt and produce no private sector jobs?

Didn't you hear about it on MSNBC?

“you know i know”

denver

#1069486 Jan 27, 2014
Homer wrote:
<quoted text>So they won't be leading with that story ad nauseam as if Bush were still president?
Topix libs drone on ad nauseum as if Bush was still president, rather than the failure B. Hussein.

Deny it.
Nostrilis Waxman

Windsor, CT

#1069487 Jan 27, 2014
Nuculur option wrote:
Nostrilis Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
You do realize, you just exposed youself as the freak who posts as:

Waxywaxturd

Not Surprised

Baawwaahhhh!!!!

You are a mental case - FREAK!

Sock Weirdo...
Nostrilis Waxman

Windsor, CT

#1069488 Jan 27, 2014
Liberalism is a mental disorder.

Nuc has been outed. No "Surprise" there though.

Florida was right all along.

Now there is no doubt.

Poor soul, Nuc -

So who were you Nuc?

What was your name on the 600,000 jobs thread, idiot?

“you know i know”

denver

#1069489 Jan 27, 2014
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
Federal deficit below $1 trillion for first time in Obama’s tenure
http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2013/oct/...
do you ever open your mouth and not end up looking like a fool?
Barry and Harry raised it above the trillion dollar mark, what's there to brag about?
Nostrilis Waxman

Windsor, CT

#1069490 Jan 27, 2014
GOP R Idiots wrote:
<quoted text>
She's an idiot to be buying now...prices are going up rapidly, and interest rates are rising.
Thanks for confirming the middle class is screwed under Obama.

Maybe there is a use for you, idiot?

“Peace on Earth”

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#1069491 Jan 27, 2014
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>I think it's more reliving the past....
Good point. His idea of the future is a return to the early days of the American colony. For someone to believe he can judge who belongs and who does not is pure insanity. He's the type of person who would have led the massacres against Native Americans.

Elizabeth Martinez in her paper “What is White Supremacy?:

“White Supremacy is a historically based, institutionally perpetuated system of
exploitation and oppression of continents, nations, and peoples of color by white peoples
and nations of the European continent, for the purpose of maintaining and defending a
system of wealth, power, and privilege.”

“you know i know”

denver

#1069492 Jan 27, 2014
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Please provide a list.
Al those things that Republicans in the Senate did not filibuster & all those things Bush signed.
You, sir, are dumber than sh*t.
Insults? That means you're losing the argument.
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#1069493 Jan 27, 2014
harmonious wrote:
<quoted text>
The $200 million dollar one where he tried to help the darkies buy houses? That one?
This one?
"On October, 15, 2002, Bush announced a new national goal: "We have a problem here in America because fewer than half of the Hispanics and half the African Americans own their own home. That's a home ownership gap we've got to work together to close for the good of our country, for the sake of a more hopeful future. We've got to work to knock down the barriers that have created a home ownership gap. I set an ambitious goal: that by the end of this decade we'll increase the number of minority homeowners by at least 5.5 million families. And it's going to require a strong commitment from those of you involved in the housing industry."
Bush allocated a miserly $200 million for his plan, now liberal bozos and liars want to blame him for the hundreds of billions lost by the demorats and their forced sub prime mortgages?
Wise up
how about Bush pushing for loans for those with bad credit histories? what did that cost us?

i just figured you'd know.
Lily Boca Raton FL

Boca Raton, FL

#1069494 Jan 27, 2014
GOP R Idiots wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, she wanted to come back to Florida and she was a cash buyer (my friend)
Carols looking for a trailer. They can be had for $20,000 I think. It's not an investment. Better to keep renting and invest your money in something that will give you some return,.

“you know i know”

denver

#1069495 Jan 27, 2014
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
The deficits were the direct result of the recession.
not true, they were the result of Barry and Harry's obscene spending.

What is true is that the demorats own the mortgage disaster 100%, it's been proved on her over and over.

No forced subprime mortgages to the unworthy, no crisis.

Deny it.

“you know i know”

denver

#1069496 Jan 27, 2014
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
The first thing Democrats did was pass the stimulus bill.
You people are just dumber than sh*t.
Which stimulus bill? The one that created no jobs? Or the one that is enriching the already rich?

Where';s the jobs Barry promised?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

NCAA Basketball Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What role do you think humans play in global wa... (Sep '14) 28 min 2all 10,107
News UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 54 min Chosen Traveler 32,404
News Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 58 min zef 311,897
News Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 5 hr New Age Spiritual... 257,130
News Western Michigan heads to Illinois as a favorite Sep 18 Go Blue Forever 1
News Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex ma... (Aug '10) Sep 10 yess 201,881
News UCLA Basketball: Grad Transfer Octeus to Bruins (Jun '14) Aug 31 Trojan 2
More from around the web