Barack Obama, our next President

There are 1232312 comments on the Hampton Roads Daily Press story from Nov 5, 2008, titled Barack Obama, our next President. In it, Hampton Roads Daily Press reports that:

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampton Roads Daily Press.

Since: May 13

Location hidden

#1068774 Jan 26, 2014
flack wrote:
Correction down 335 for tomorrow!
Another right wing moron ecstatic about economic bad news.

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#1068775 Jan 26, 2014
Lily Boca Raton FL wrote:
CBS host Bob Schieffer’s was driven nearly to a fit of giggles on Sunday after Sen. Ted Cruz (R-TX) repeatedly refused to take responsibility for last year’s government shutdown..........
“As I said, I didn’t threaten to shut down the government the last time,” Cruz insisted.“I don’t think we should ever shut down the government. And I repeatedly voted…”
“Well,” Schieffer interrupted, laughing out of frustration.“If you didn’t threaten to shut down the government, who was it that did?”
“President Obama,” Cruz said.
http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2014/01/26/veteran...
They just lie and lie and lie all day long.
Well that has to take top billing as "Lie of the year" now.
NuculurVodkaOpti on

Palm Coast, FL

#1068776 Jan 26, 2014
CBS host Bob Schieffer’s was driven nearly to a fit of giggles on Sunday after Sen. Ted Cruz (R-TX) repeatedly refused to take responsibility for last year’s government shutdown.
The veteran newsman led off his Sunday interview by simply asking if Cruz would be willing to once again hold the government hostage to try to get concessions from President Barack Obama.
“Well, Bob, with all due respect, I don’t agree with the premise of your question,” Cruz replied.“Throughout the government shutdown, I opposed a government shutdown. I said we shouldn’t shut the government down. I think it was a mistake that President Obama and the Democrats shut the government down this fall.”
“The question I asked you was, would you ever conceive of trying to shut down the government again?” Schieffer pressed, clearly not buying in to the alternate reality.
“As I said, I didn’t threaten to shut down the government the last time,” Cruz insisted.“I don’t think we should ever shut down the government. And I repeatedly voted…”
“Well,” Schieffer interrupted, laughing out of frustration.“If you didn’t threaten to shut down the government, who was it that did?”
Lie? Lie? Lie? Barack Hussein Obama: "Lie of the Year" ... LOL ... It's your vodka!
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#1068777 Jan 26, 2014
Schumer Compares Cruz Remarks To 'Alice In Wonderland'

Sen. Chuck Schumer (D-NY) on Sunday said that Sen. Ted Cruz's comments that it was "irresponsible" of President Obama to let the national debt grow were like "Alice in Wonderland."

"A lot of it's sort of 'Alice in Wonderland.' He says the President's policies haven't worked, but he hasn't let them go into effect," Schumer said on CBS' "Face the Nation."

While Cruz said that he felt Republicans would want to attach a condition to a debt limit hike, Schumer said he thought Congress would be able to pass a clean increase.

"I do not believe Republican leaders will follow Ted Cruz over the cliff once again," he said. "I believe we will pass a clean debt ceiling."

http://talkingpointsmemo.com/livewire/schumer...
NuculurVodkaOpti on

Palm Coast, FL

#1068779 Jan 26, 2014
<quoted text>
Steel plate in your head eh? Splains everything
Your vodka "Splains everything!" LOL
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#1068780 Jan 26, 2014
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>You're really on a roll today aren't you__you stupid fk.
Secretary A is having an affair with Manager B...

Secretary C loses out on a promotion to Secretary A....

Secretary C goes to HR and complains...

Secretary A and Manager B are out on their asses...

happens all the time, except in the used car business....

don't shit where you eat....
NuculurVodkaOpti on

Palm Coast, FL

#1068781 Jan 26, 2014
<quoted text>
Hi dummy
Lily's mirror "Splains" the visual ... LOL
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#1068782 Jan 26, 2014
Republicans Blast Their Own

Bush era Republicans are making their anger known after the RNC passed a resolution denouncing the NSA's "blanket surveillance."

Edward Snowden is not just dividing the Democratic Party between progressives and the president. Over the weekend, a public skirmish broke out between Republicans over the government’s mass collection of the communications records of U.S. citizens.

On Saturday, seven former Bush era intelligence officials and a Republican member of the House Intelligence Committee blasted the Republican National Committee (RNC) in a group letter for passing a resolution that called for the blanket repeal of what it considered “blanket surveillance” of Americans.

....Their letter says:“The Republican National Committee plays a vital role in political campaigns, but it has relatively little expertise in national security.”

http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2014/01...

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

#1068783 Jan 26, 2014
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Right__those are colleges Flacko__places where students pay $ to attend. I know that this revelation escapes your stupid azz. College's accommodate Hindu's as well as Muslims and Christians__oh, and the pesky Jews as well.
Mosqueing the Public School: Muslim High School Students Demand Prayer Accommodations in Md Public School

MOSQUEING THE PUBLIC SCHOOL 18 Comments

Imposing Islam on the public square, and in this case, the public school. This is an Islamic pattern to impose sharia, Islamic supremacism on the infidel. I write about it extensively in my book, Stop the Islamization of America: A Practical Guide to the Resistance. Muslim students in the Parkdale High School in Riverdale, MD, a public school, want Muslim prayer space for congregational prayer (they already get individual Muslim prayer time). Nowhere mentioned in this article is the fact that a Muslim can also pray later if he or she is unable to pray at the scheduled time for any valid reason. Mind you, requests for prayers are have all been granted, says Cheryl Logan, the principal of Parkdale High School.
All
parents who had given written permission received this good news on
January 13, 2013. On Monday, January 14, 2013, students will be directed
to a location to pray Dhuhr prayer in jam'ah from 12:45 to 1:00. They
will be excused from class 10 minutes early so that they can fulfill
this obligation.
Excused early from class? More special accomodations for a special class. Again and again, Muslim supremacists how to islamize
their public schools.

Read more: http://pamelageller.com/2013/01/mosqueing-the...
Follow us:@Atlasshrugs on Twitter | pamelageller on Facebook
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#1068784 Jan 26, 2014
CBS host Bob Schieffer’s was driven nearly to a fit of giggles on Sunday after Sen. Ted Cruz (R-TX) repeatedly refused to take responsibility for last year’s government shutdown.
The veteran newsman led off his Sunday interview by simply asking if Cruz would be willing to once again hold the government hostage to try to get concessions from President Barack Obama.
“Well, Bob, with all due respect, I don’t agree with the premise of your question,” Cruz replied.“Throughout the government shutdown, I opposed a government shutdown. I said we shouldn’t shut the government down. I think it was a mistake that President Obama and the Democrats shut the government down this fall.”
“The question I asked you was, would you ever conceive of trying to shut down the government again?” Schieffer pressed, clearly not buying in to the alternate reality.
so, a senile old fart like Schieffer shows his bias...what else is new???...
NuculurNUTsurpri Zed

Palm Coast, FL

#1068785 Jan 26, 2014
Not Surprized wrote:
<quoted text>
Poor demented Me!! the forum knows my secrets now. The tears of a topix clown on display. Brings out my entire sock platoon!!!!!!!!!! lmao.
Not Surprized! LOL
NuculurNUTsurpri Zed

Palm Coast, FL

#1068786 Jan 26, 2014
Not Surprized wrote:
<quoted text>
I remember my avatar very well. I was "stupifying" !!!
Not Surprized! LOL

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#1068787 Jan 26, 2014
mdbuilder wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, she seduced the shit out of him, huh. She manipulated him into letting her blow the shit out of him. Poor Clinton, he never stood a chance against any of the nine women that 'seduced him'.
Not to belittle Bill Clinton's philandering but Monica did admit to being the aggressor in the relationship. She admitted to trying to seduce him every chance she could get....even after he ended it. As New Yawk said, Bill Clinton was a man in power who "chose" to allow himself to be seduced. As the saying goes, It Takes Two To Tangle.

Since: May 13

Location hidden

#1068788 Jan 26, 2014
"My favorite part of the Bible is where Jesus gives money to the rich, tells the poor to suck it up and asks Caesar for his birth certificate."
Rex Huppke - twitter
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#1068789 Jan 26, 2014
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>You've used up all your stupid time today John boy go read chapter 3 of Atlas Shrugged and yank another one off eh.
when you have nothing to say, you should learn to STFU and not show yourself to be the senile old fool that you are...

under Bush, homeowners, as well as stockholders, lost absolutely nothing unless they chose to sell.....except for the fools who never should have been homeowners to begin with.....

under Carter, runaway inflation destroyed the savings of many Americans....

under Obama, the middle class is getting screwed by ObamaKKKare and will punish the DemoKKKRats in November 2015

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

#1068790 Jan 26, 2014
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Maybe it's you who should learn how to read.
I'm not a libtard so I don't have a problem. I corrected it Mr Peabody, something you libtards won't do. DOW futures down 335 for tomorrow..
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#1068791 Jan 26, 2014
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
Bush finished out 8 years.
Obama took an oath to "preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of the United States” and has repeatedly violated that oath....

Obama's failurte to enforce laws passed by Congress is grounds for impeachment....

this includes drug laws, immigration law, and ObamaKKKare itself...
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#1068792 Jan 26, 2014
TSM wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah since you claim they were misquoted what was their original Quote?
Here’s another statement made by….Christina Romer, former head of the Council of Economic advisers, described one meeting with the ‘Good Old Boys’ which she was “boxed out” Romer said “I felt like a piece of meat!!” These are testimonial by woman working inside the Obama administration… Ouch!!
Funny. That's your claim son.

Oh wait.... you're talking about the book! Is that the quote taken out of context you're referring to son?
NuculurVodkaOpti on

Palm Coast, FL

#1068793 Jan 26, 2014
OzRitz wrote:
<quoted text>
Well that has to take top billing as "Lie of the year" now.
Did you say, "Lie of the Year" ? Barack Hussein Obama: "Lie of the Year" ... LOL
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#1068794 Jan 26, 2014
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Secretary A is having an affair with Manager B...
Secretary C loses out on a promotion to Secretary A....
Secretary C goes to HR and complains...
Secretary A and Manager B are out on their asses...
happens all the time, except in the used car business....
don't shit where you eat....
Then you were in the used car 'business?'

wow....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

NCAA Basketball Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 1 hr Uncle Sam 239,053
What role do you think humans play in global wa... (Sep '14) 2 hr Earthling-1 5,561
News Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 19 hr Junket 309,857
News Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex ma... (Aug '10) Fri Hector Valente 201,809
Seeking financial and lending help or assistanc... (Jan '13) Fri Olsen Pole 4
News UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) Fri tom wingo 29,760
News Kecoughtan High teacher resigns after drug charges (Nov '07) May 17 tom wingo 84
More from around the web