Barack Obama, our next President

Barack Obama, our next President

There are 1384495 comments on the Hampton Roads Daily Press story from Nov 5, 2008, titled Barack Obama, our next President. In it, Hampton Roads Daily Press reports that:

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampton Roads Daily Press.

Since: May 11

New Oxford, PA

#1069212 Jan 27, 2014
LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
Let's say your bio was published in college and distributed to business colleagues by your publisher and your literary agent misrepresented your birthplace from another country.
Are you honestly going to tell us you wouldn't have at least read your own bio? And wouldn't have had it corrected immediately and, instead, waited until you ran for Congress before making excuses as to why it was misrepresented all those years?
Now what if Mitt Romney's birthplace and been misrepresented in a college bio by his former literary agent stating his birthplace was in another country and it stayed in print until he ran for governor?
The question is: Do you think even for one split second the liberal media would have given that a blink and a nod as an innocent "misrepresentation" while he was in college?
If you do, think again.
Carol, quit being so fricken ignorant.

"This was nothing more than a fact checking error by me--an agency assistant at the time," Goderich wrote in an emailed statement to Yahoo News. "There was never any information given to us by Obama in any of his correspondence or other communications suggesting in any way that he was born in Kenya and not Hawaii. I hope you can communicate to your readers that this was a simple mistake and nothing more."

Now, will you & your buddies "forks" & Dumbwaiter finally shut the f*ck up about this crap.

My God you people are dumber than sh*t.

“Is that all you've got?”

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#1069213 Jan 27, 2014
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
your Obama induced insanity is getting worse
Yes, you've obviously got acute schizophrenia blues.
""People with schizophrenia may not make sense when they talk.
Sometimes people with schizophrenia seem perfectly fine until they talk about what they are really thinking.""
Fits you perfectly, Dweeb
Can't think of anything else to post but the same old tired response? Sure, why not, we'll try to be understanding of your limited cognitive abilities, you stupid ass, spambot tardwad.

Ooops, you just exceeded my empathy limit....sorry, but not really.

Since: May 11

New Oxford, PA

#1069214 Jan 27, 2014
LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama had NOTHING to do with finding bin Laden - ABSOLUTELY NOTHING! The search began when Obama was picking his nose and voting "present":as an Illinois state senator!
Any president would have done exactly what Obama did once bin Laden was found after almost a decade of trying to find him.
Except any other president wouldn't have been on the golf course on the same day the Seals were risking their lives to kill him and then played cards because it was too intense to watch.
But you're getting much too desperate. Now your blaming your blind loyalty on my Jeep.
You know just how petty & desperate these right whiners are when they can't even give Obama credit for killing Bin Laden.

George Bush said Bin Laden was irrelevant.

President Obama ran on getting Bin Laden.

When the attack was planned, it was decided that Obama keep his schedule up until the attack so no one would wonder why his schedule changed.
forks_make_us_fa t

Norman, OK

#1069215 Jan 27, 2014
Campaign finance violation bond $500K...

Accused of murdering a cop in Hawaii -$400K...

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2014/01/25/9-...

Since: Jun 13

Orlando, FL

#1069216 Jan 27, 2014
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
More of your Terri Schiavo style stupidity.
----------
""""No, it was never in his book, rather it was a promotional pamphlet circulated amongst other literary agents, which was not written by President Obama (nor was it approved, or even distributed to him). The person (Miriam Goderich) who wrote that particular promotional piece has admitted that it was a mistake.""
==========
Carol never lets the truth get in the way of her racist lies!!
Sometimes people with schizophrenia seem perfectly fine until they talk about what they are really thinking.""
Sounds like you, Carol.
If you had to watch your daughter starve to death because her ex-husband with kids from a longstanding relationship had determined this is what she wanted after moving on with his own life - and you were denied being given the chance to care for her even after begging for that chance - you might have a different outlook about Terri.

Her ex could have divorced her. But he thought her slow agonizing death was better for him.

Since: May 13

Location hidden

#1069217 Jan 27, 2014
LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama had NOTHING to do with finding bin Laden - ABSOLUTELY NOTHING! The search began when Obama was picking his nose and voting "present":as an Illinois state senator!
Any president would have done exactly what Obama did once bin Laden was found after almost a decade of trying to find him.
Except any other president wouldn't have been on the golf course on the same day the Seals were risking their lives to kill him and then played cards because it was too intense to watch.
But you're getting much too desperate. Now your blaming your blind loyalty on my Jeep.
Obama had the courage to give the order to go ahead with the mission. If it didn't work it would have been a political disaster for him, but he had the gut to do what was best for America even when others warned him not to.
Carol, don't you know ANYTHING?
forks_make_us_fa t

Norman, OK

#1069218 Jan 27, 2014
Accused of Campaign finance....$500K bond...

Accused of robbery and rape...$400,000 bond...

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2014/01/25/9-...

Orlando, FL

#1069219 Jan 27, 2014
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Carol, quit being so fricken ignorant.
"This was nothing more than a fact checking error by me--an agency assistant at the time," Goderich wrote in an emailed statement to Yahoo News. "There was never any information given to us by Obama in any of his correspondence or other communications suggesting in any way that he was born in Kenya and not Hawaii. I hope you can communicate to your readers that this was a simple mistake and nothing more."
Now, will you & your buddies "forks" & Dumbwaiter finally shut the f*ck up about this crap.
My God you people are dumber than sh*t.
Yeah...sure...whatever. And that would have been sufficient an explanation for the liberal media if Mitt's college bio had said he was born in Lithuania.

Keep dreaming.

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#1069220 Jan 27, 2014
LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama was President when OBL was killed.

Therefore he gets the credit.

Bush tried, and failed. If Bush was so good, how did he miss getting OBL for 7 years??

----------

"And just six months after 9/11, Bush suggested in a press conference that Bin Laden was not a top priority for his administration. Asked whether Bush thought capturing Bin Laden was important, Bush scolded those who cared about Bin Laden for not “understand[ing] the scope of the mission” because Bin Laden was just “one person,” whom Bush said,“I really just don’t spend that much time on“:

Who knows if he’s hiding in some cave or not. We haven’t heard from him in a long time. The idea of focusing on one person really indicates to me people don’t understand the scope of the mission. Terror is bigger than one person. He’s just a person who’s been marginalized.… I don’t know where he is. I really just don’t spend that much time on him, to be honest with you.

----------

WTF difference does it make what Obama was doing at the time of the raid?? He couldn't behave as if a big mission was under way, could he?? Give the whole thing away to our enemies?? But you're too stupid to consider that.

Maybe he should have announced on FOX that the SEALS were on their way into Pakistan to kill OBL.

You're stupid enough to think like that.

""People with schizophrenia may not make sense when they talk. ""

The shoe fits you perfectly, smokey.

Funny how you try to blame Clinton for 9-11 and the housing collapse, when both happened on Bush's watch.

Don't you take responsibility for anything??

I mean, WTF is wrong with you??

Location hidden

#1069221 Jan 27, 2014
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>Can't think of anything else to post but the same old tired response? Sure, why not, we'll try to be understanding of your limited cognitive abilities, you stupid ass, spambot tardwad.
And yet you get an erection every time Waxman posts the same "old tired response" every day on here.
Or is that "the lie of the year"?

Location hidden

#1069222 Jan 27, 2014
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>Can't think of anything else to post but the same old tired response? Sure, why not, we'll try to be understanding of your limited cognitive abilities, you stupid ass, spambot tardwad.
Funny how asshats like you and Dweeb repeat the same bullshit daily, yet complain when responded to in a similar fashion.

Stupidity such as yours and Dweebs deserve nothing more.

Location hidden

#1069223 Jan 27, 2014
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>He had the "phag card" up his sleeve and Clinton's, "That depends on what your definition of "is" is.", down his shorts; absolutely invincible armor against any law.
your Obama induced insanity is getting worse

Yes, you've obviously got acute schizophrenia blues.

""People with schizophrenia may not make sense when they talk.

Location hidden

#1069224 Jan 27, 2014
forks_make_us_fat wrote:
.....I'm a scientist...
Look at me....
"The trap was partially sprung in climate research when a number of the relevant scientists began to enjoy the advocacy business. The enjoyment was based on a considerable increase in funding and employment opportunity. The increase was not so much on the hard-science side of things but rather in the emerging fringe institutes and organisations devoted, at least in part, to selling the message of climatic doom. A new and rewarding research lifestyle emerged which involved the giving of advice to all types and levels of government, the broadcasting of unchallengeable opinion to the general public, and easy justification for attendance at international conferences--this last in some luxury by normal scientific experience, and at a frequency previously unheard of."
http://quadrant.org.au/magazine/2014/01-02/fu...
Only an uneducated moron would mock scientific research and cite as evidence what he heard on FOX and Limbaugh.

Orlando, FL

#1069225 Jan 27, 2014
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Birthers are the lowest form of scum__Lois Lame is a birther
Actually, more into facts and reality than speculation. Just presenting facts and reality.

My only hope is this president is forced to resign sooner than later only because he's proven himself an incompetent president and a liar.

But Michelle coming right out and saying Obama's homeland was Kenya too should at least raise one hair on your uni-eyebrow.

Location hidden

#1069226 Jan 27, 2014
LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah...sure...whatever. And that would have been sufficient an explanation for the liberal media if Mitt's college bio had said he was born in Lithuania.
Keep dreaming.
Difference is, Mitt was rejected by the American voters, bio or not.

Real Americans support President Obama.

He was elected by solid majorities twice!!

Not so much for racist fools like yourself.

Shouldn't you be out shopping for your new trailer park slum home??

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Orlando, FL

#1069228 Jan 27, 2014
Emeem wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama had the courage to give the order to go ahead with the mission. If it didn't work it would have been a political disaster for him, but he had the gut to do what was best for America even when others warned him not to.
Carol, don't you know ANYTHING?
Any cotton pickin' president would have given that order! Are you nuts? Any president who didn't would have been politically ruined!

If only Clinton had taken him out before 9/11 when he had the golden opportunity, Obama wouldn't have had to play cards because it was "too intense" watching the Seals attack the compound. Wonder if he played Go Fish or Gin Rummy.
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#1069229 Jan 27, 2014
Homer wrote:
<quoted text>Carol won't read/understand.
no matter.

it's like worrying about where Obama was for 4 1/2 hours.

makes no difference now. and it's not like it's going to put a republican in the WH tomorrow. or on November 6, 2012.

Location hidden

#1069230 Jan 27, 2014
forks_make_us_fat wrote:
....but he's our first Black President...
"Poll: 63% Don't Have Confidence in Obama to Make Right Decisions"
http://www.truthrevolt.org/news/poll-63-dont-...
All this stat proves is that racism still exists in America. Why would it be necessary to mention Obama's skin color in an approval rating unless the person citing the stat was an ignorant racist.
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#1069231 Jan 27, 2014
LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
That's because you don't want to believe anything you're told not to believe.
However, a promotional booklet was, in fact, produced in 1991 by Barack Obama's then-literary agency, Acton & Dystel, that touted Obama as "born in Kenya and raised in Indonesia and Hawaii."
The booklet was distributed to business colleagues in the publishing industry and included a brief biography of Obama along with biographies of 89 other authors represented by Acton & Dystel.
Here is the exact wording of his bio written by his literary agent:
"Barack Obama, the first African-American president of the Harvard Law Review, was born in Kenya and raised in Indonesia and Hawaii. The son of an American anthropologist and a Kenyan finance minister, he attended Columbia University and worked as a financial journalist and editor for Business International Corporation. He served as project coordinator in Harlem for the New York Public Interest Research Group, and was Executive Director of the Developing Communities Project in Chicago’s South Side. His commitment to social and racial issues will be evident in his first book, Journeys in Black and White."
This "misinformation" stayed in print right up until Obama ran for the U.S. Senate.
Seems someone would have corrected it long before then - namely, Obama, himself.
(The booklet is 36 pages, printed in blue ink, cover silver/grey ink, using offset lithography.)

http://abcnews.go.com/Politics/OTUS/born-keny...
forks_make_us_fa t

Norman, OK

#1069232 Jan 27, 2014
Emeem wrote:
<quoted text>
Only an uneducated moron would mock scientific research and cite as evidence what he heard on FOX and Limbaugh.
you have a festering case of big mouth, no brains to back it up....

someone with your intellect should stick with washing ball sacks and smoking dope...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

NCAA Basketball Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 3 hr ThomasA 311,223
News Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 4 hr Eagle 12 255,322
News UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 13 hr Tony From ELA 32,273
What role do you think humans play in global wa... (Sep '14) Mon IB DaMann 9,642
News Pastor's flock remains faithful (Jan '09) May 29 Be Jesus like 36
News Four Halton field lacrosse teams heading to OFSAA May 28 predators still o... 1
legitimate loan lender (Oct '13) May 26 Financial Consult... 6
More from around the web