Barack Obama, our next President

Barack Obama, our next President

There are 1659937 comments on the Hampton Roads Daily Press story from Nov 5, 2008, titled Barack Obama, our next President. In it, Hampton Roads Daily Press reports that:

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampton Roads Daily Press.

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#1068871 Jan 26, 2014
Nostrilis Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, we know Democrat.
Everyone else is insane, except you.
You say that every day.
But I can prove that you're insane..........

QUOTE who="Nostrilis Waxman"-
I'm going to Europe again in less than a month. I have family there and while they are considered filthy rich and I stay in only the wealthy ares.
good nignt good people. I'm going across the pond to the U.K. for a wedding in two weeks.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

“Amor patriae.”

Since: Feb 08

Eastern Oregon

#1068872 Jan 26, 2014
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
that's where Galt differs with you...Galt wants a candidate who will uphold Constitutional principles, not a Demo-lite....
no point in "winning" if your candidate is no different than the opposition...
besides, Republicans lost twice in a row with RINOs....
That's what happens when the opposition chooses their opposition.

Location hidden

#1068873 Jan 26, 2014
Nostrilis Waxman wrote:
Insane to the T
"T" yipcal Demo-Kraut:
<quoted text>
A (personal) single scenario is this liberals interpretation of reality...
God help the USA.
QUOTE who="Nostrilis Waxman" Does anyone know whatever happened to the slut Fluker?

She kind of went the way of the Democrats:
----------
Lie of the year??

That's easy.

"Waxman only posts as Waxman"!!
Nostrilis Waxman

Windsor, CT

#1068874 Jan 26, 2014
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
Lie of the year??
That's easy.
----------
There's a lie for all time!!
Yes, loon. That is not me you lowlife moron.

“Peace on Earth”

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#1068875 Jan 26, 2014
Emeem wrote:
<quoted text>
Anyone here doubt that Cruz would have taken credit for the shutdown if it had worked and led to scrapping Obamacare instead of blowing up in his face?
He is just another two-faced politician. Anyone watching that interview had to be laughing at his pathetic attempt to pass the buck.

Location hidden

#1068876 Jan 26, 2014
Nostrilis Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
What "would want" libtard?
A chance to go back and not make the poor decisions you or your parents made as Demo-Krauts?
You could have changed that yourself, so don't blame your single parent household you grew up in Commie...
You ended up being an Obama voting liberal moron.
Would have, could have.
You made your bed.
Nwaxman wrote:
<quoted text>
By the way, do like it Greek? I'll be gentle with you. I know you Democrats like to avoid talking about Greece!
Can I call you my little Greeker?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

“Peace on Earth”

Location hidden

#1068877 Jan 26, 2014
mdbuilder wrote:
<quoted text>
Clinton's a snatch hound. All she had to do was lock eyes for four seconds. It was logistics from that point forward. Don't you think it ceases to be a seduction if he allowed it to happen?
Yes, it takes two to tango.
Have you seen Monica Lewinsky? She's not exactly eye candy. She said she had to go after him because he wasn't coming on to her. Read the book.

Location hidden

#1068878 Jan 26, 2014
Nostrilis Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
How is your relationship with your kids, tales from the crypt man?
You haven't mentioned the imaginary Ivy League College kids lately, Waxman. You're slipping.

Lie of the year??

That's easy.

John Galt

Temecula, CA

#1068879 Jan 26, 2014
mdbuilder wrote:
<quoted text>
That's what happens when the opposition chooses their opposition.
exactly...except this time they screwed up and sandbagged Christie too early...
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#1068880 Jan 26, 2014
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
He is just another two-faced politician. Anyone watching that interview had to be laughing at his pathetic attempt to pass the buck.
here's a clue...nobody watches those shows....

most folks have better things to do on Sundays than to watch TV ....
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#1068881 Jan 26, 2014
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
Have you seen Monica Lewinsky? She's not exactly eye candy. She said she had to go after him because he wasn't coming on to her. Read the book.
Clinton wasn't interested in her looks, just in her "talents".....
NuculurNUTsurpri Zed

Satellite Beach, FL

#1068882 Jan 26, 2014
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
Lie of the year??
I'm not easy.
"I only post as Nuculur option"!!
----------
There's a lie for all time, but not as hysterical as Obama's Lie of the Year!!
Not Surprized! LOL

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

Gauley Bridge WV

#1068883 Jan 26, 2014
mdbuilder wrote:
This was written by a 21 yr. old female who gets it. It's her future she's worried about and this is how she feels about the social welfare big government state that she's being forced to live in! These solutions are just common sense in her opinion.
This was in the Waco Tribune Herald, Waco , TX
"PUT ME IN CHARGE ...
Put me in charge of food stamps. I'd get rid of Lone Star cards; no cash for Ding Dongs or Ho Ho's, just money for 50-pound bags of rice and beans, blocks of cheese and all the powdered milk you can haul away. If you want steak and frozen pizza, then get a job.
Put me in charge of Medicaid. The first thing I'd do is to get women Norplant birth control implants or tubal ligations.Then, we'll test recipients for drugs, alcohol, and nicotine. If you want to reproduce or use drugs, alcohol, or smoke, then get a job.
Put me in charge of government housing. Ever live in a military barracks? You will maintain our property in a clean and good state of repair. Your "home" will be subject to inspections anytime and possessions will be inventoried. If you want a plasma TV or Xbox 360, then get a job and your own place.
In addition, you will either present a check stub from a job each week or you will report to a "government" job. It may be cleaning the roadways of trash, painting and repairing public housing, whatever we find for you. We will sell your 22-inch rims and low profile tires and your blasting stereo and speakers and put that money toward the "common good."
Before you write that I've violated someone's rights, realize that all of the above is voluntary. If you want our money, accept our rules. Before you say that this would be "demeaning" and ruin their "self esteem," consider that it wasn't that long ago that taking someone else's money for doing absolutely nothing was demeaning and lowered self esteem.
If we are expected to pay for other people's mistakes we should at least attempt to make them learn from their bad choices. The current system rewards them for continuing to make bad choices.
(I love this one.)
AND While you are on Gov't subsistence, you no longer can VOTE! Yes, that is correct. For you to vote would be a conflict of interest. You will voluntarily remove yourself from voting while you are receiving a Gov't welfare check. If you want to vote, then get a job."
I'd vote for her.

“Peace on Earth”

Location hidden

#1068884 Jan 26, 2014
EasyEed wrote:
<quoted text>
"uselesssinceforever0000 "
Please explain how money is wasted when the house votes to pass or deny a bill. That was the question. The bills just require the legislators do what they were elected to do. There is no added costs. The legislators get paid, their staff gets paid, costs to maintain the buildings continues. Well maybe the costs for paper goes up.
Actually I do not understand why you are concerned, the boy president is going to say screw the constitution, I will get my way with my pen and my phone. He will get slapped by The Supreme Court when they declare he has acted outside the constitution. When that happens you will be on board to have an amendment that restricts the courts making judgements that go against the president.
Peace
KMA
Seriously, you don't consider voting 33 times to repeal the Affordable Care Act isn't a waste of time and money?

Instead of wasting their time on bills designed to destroy environmental protections and repeal the Affordable Care Act they could have been addressing more pressing issues like illegal immigration. Instead, they have opted to pit Democrats and Republicans against each other.

Since: May 11

New Oxford, PA

#1068885 Jan 26, 2014
flack wrote:
<quoted text> No you have a son or daughter who is 33. He/she/it is an adult.
Webster says a child is a son/daughter.

Dumbass

Location hidden

#1068886 Jan 26, 2014
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
He's a really weird looking guy, like a claymation figure. Or an ex boxer with a glass jaw and broken nose. The muppets could make a good Ted Cruz!!

When he talks, it gets worse.

I really hope they ride that moron.

He'l be sssooooo easy to beat, if he can prove he's a citizen. Last I knew, Canada was not part of the USA, as is Hawaii!!

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Since: May 11

New Oxford, PA

#1068887 Jan 26, 2014
flack wrote:
<quoted text> No what your dumb ass can't understand is that the policies he was trying to get passed would do great harm to this country. It is right in front of your face!!!!
Like what? What was in the stimulus that hurt this country. The job bills.

NOTHING.

The Republicans blocked actions that would have helped us recover.

Quit making excuses.

Since: May 13

Location hidden

#1068888 Jan 26, 2014
Nostrilis Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, we know Democrat.
Everyone else is insane, except you.
You say that every day.
I'll bet you hear that a lot.
Nostrilis Waxman

Windsor, CT

#1068889 Jan 26, 2014
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
You haven't mentioned the imaginary Ivy League College kids lately, Waxman. You're slipping.
Lie of the year??
That's easy.
The college is not imagined, lowlife. It's only 45 minutes south of me and a place a loser like you never went to.

Since: May 13

Location hidden

#1068890 Jan 26, 2014
flack wrote:
<quoted text> I'd vote for her.
Are you sure, she may be Black. Or maybe a Muslim. Then what?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

NCAA Basketball Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 16 min ThomasA 322,333
News UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 6 hr Anthony Ramon 35,121
What role do you think humans play in global wa... (Sep '14) Sat SolarWarmist 11,925
News Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex ma... (Aug '10) Nov 26 Okboy 201,885
How to Recover Deleted or lost Contacts from Sa... (Dec '14) Sep '17 Alice Meng 13
News Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) Sep '17 The pope 258,482
Conn's Appliances (Nov '07) Sep '17 Love 292
More from around the web