Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
PDUPONT

Belchertown, MA

#1066866 Jan 23, 2014
LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
Far too many women have become much too full of themselves and think their reproduction systems should guide the nation's policies and who we elect as our leaders.
Can't get any more full of yourself than that.
But it wasn't that long ago that a woman's role actually was as nurturer and caregiver in the home and raising their children. When women had to join the workforce to make the war machines during WWII, their perspective and focus began to change - good or bad. Seeing how much things have changed between now and then, my guess it's mostly bad.
Sure nitwit, it's just so terrible that women can realize their full potential and aspire to be doctors, lawyers, engineers and other professional positions. They should be kept barefoot and pregnant and not have any dreams or aspirations.
You're an idiot Carol.
PDUPONT

Belchertown, MA

#1066867 Jan 23, 2014
LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
Now where have I heard that before?
Oh yeah....Hillary said that before the Senate report stated Benghazi could have been prevented.
But you're such a good little parrot. Wanna cracker?
Once again Carol you're taking what she said out of context so once again let's take a look at her full statement;
"With all due respect, the fact is we had four dead Americans. Was it because of a protest or was it because of guys out for a walk one night who decided that they’d they go kill some Americans? What difference at this point does it make? It is our job to figure out what happened and do everything we can to prevent it from ever happening again, Senator. Now, honestly, I will do my best to answer your questions about this, but the fact is that people were trying in real time to get to the best information. The IC has a process, I understand, going with the other committees to explain how these talking points came out. But you know, to be clear, it is, from my perspective, less important today looking backwards as to why these militants decided they did it than to find them and bring them to justice, and then maybe we’ll figure out what was going on in the meantime."
You're an idiot Carol.

Since: May 13

Location hidden

#1066868 Jan 23, 2014
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
"United Health Care's decision to drop local doctors"
Galt thinks that the ACA did it when it was the insurance companies.
The Exchages offer a wide range of policies with varying networks.
Galt and his right wing moron friends never let the facts interfere with a good propaganda story.
The guiding principle for the fanatic conservative base is that perception becomes reality. They believe that if you tell a lie enough, it becomes the truth.
Buroc Millhouse Obama

Newington, CT

#1066871 Jan 23, 2014
You can trust me!

I do not have people spy on my enemies!

"An independent federal review board has said that the National Security Agency's phone data collection program is illegal and should be immediately shut down."

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2014/01/23/in...
Buroc Millhouse Obama

Newington, CT

#1066872 Jan 23, 2014
Mornin' Grey Ghost.
Emeem wrote:
<quoted text>
Galt and his right wing moron friends never let the facts interfere with a good propaganda story.
The guiding principle for the fanatic conservative base is that perception becomes reality. They believe that if you tell a lie enough, it becomes the truth.
Buroc Millhouse Obama

Newington, CT

#1066873 Jan 23, 2014
Mornin' DumbDave.
waxywaxturd wrote:
GOOD MORNING TOPIX FAMILY!!!!!
As you all can see I have been up all night into the wee small hours maniacally judging your posts and chit-chatting back and forth to myself using many of my favorite sockpuppets!! A "labor of love" though tiring!! I had to change my depends three times last night but it was worth every diaper as it was challenging and exciting!! I have been using a new product called "Guard your Manhood",, very effective if I don't say so myself!!! Obamanation loves them!!!! Anyone who spends as much time on Topix as I do (though I doubt there is) should look into them. Fabulous!
I and most of my sockpuppets will be on board all day today making idiotic and mentally deranged comments, the sole purpose being to harass and feebly attempt to insult the legitimate posters who use this forum.
ATTENTION!!!! I have brought forth YET another favorite sockpuppet creation from the bottomless pit of my sockpuppet closet, "harmonious"!!! He will be posting along with one of my favorite socks, "OBAMANATION" and ''NuculurNUTsurpri Zed'' for most of the day, so please my dear friends, stick around today!!!!
And welcome them with some of that Topix love!!!
I will also be judging your posts all day. I plan to be here for the entire day and night with my sockpuppets so get ready for an all out judgit blowout shitshow!!!! Please JOIN in!! I will give you a head start if needed. I enjoy spending the day here giving out judgits to anyone who doesn't agree with me and I like to think I have full control of this thread!!! I consider it "mine"!!!!!!
And now it appears that it's time for another time out and some much needed quality time spent in my hydrotherapy bath, the tranquilizing "chair" and some gyroscope therapy treatment. I think I over did with the judgits and my sockpuppets all night long. I got overly excited and need to take a breather. These depends are pretty shot too!! Carry on the marathon judgit tourney without me till I return!
As usual I will share a couple of my secrets with my topix friends:
As I have revealed, if you want to get an edge in the judgit race, doubling up on the industrial strength depends are a must. And constipating foods are a big help!! I recommend cheese and lots of it!! Multiple IP addresses are a must as well!!!!
I will return shortly, relaxed, rejuvenated and refreshed!!!!
Warm hugs,''Waxman''(Nostrilis),,,( the very chubby, chubby-chasing teabagger from Ct.)
PS: PHONE NUMBERS PLEASE!!!!
Buroc Millhouse Obama

Newington, CT

#1066874 Jan 23, 2014
Mornin' stupid.
PDUPONT wrote:
<quoted text>
HEY STUPID! It was the middle class that was being screwed by big insurance!

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

#1066875 Jan 23, 2014
IHS: Expect Demand for Surveillance Cameras to Boom
By Jennifer BootonPublished January 22, 2014FOXBusiness
Google Surveillance Camera
REUTERS
Driven by a heightened focus on security in an NSA-inspired and post-Sandy Hook era, the global market for video surveillance is expected to surge by more than 12% to $16 billion this year, according to IHS (IHS).

The market, which has grown by double-digits for much of the last decade, could accelerate as increased competition brings down prices and technologies improve, perhaps even inspiring surveillance camera vendors to diversify beyond traditional security.

“With costs dropping and attention growing on the protection of assets of both the physical and human kind in the post-Sandy Hook era, 2014 could be the year where live streaming of video surveillance to law enforcement becomes the norm,” said Niall Jenkins, research manager of video surveillance and security services for IHS.

By 2017, IHS predicts the market for surveillance equipment will reach $23.2 billion, with law enforcement expected to take advantage of improving prices for emerging technologies such as thermal cameras that capture perpetrators in complete darkness using their body heat.

The rally could have surveillance vendors expanding into new markets, such as the energy and utility industries where tight security is essential. They might also target the emerging connected home business that recently attracted the attention of Google (GOOG).

Security companies like ADT (ADT) and L-3 Communications (LLL) could stand to benefit from the heightened demand, as could advanced audio and visual sensor makers, including thermal imaging manufacture FLIR Systems (FLIR).

Follow Jennifer Booton on Twitter at @Jbooton
ptbw forever

Louisville, KY

#1066876 Jan 23, 2014
Nuculur option wrote:
Richard Sherman: Thug Is Now 'The Accepted Way Of Calling Somebody The N-Word'
"Richard Sherman's own words may have made him the center of attention but it is the language of his critics that is now under fire. The Seattle Seahawks' talented and talkative cornerback struck back at those who called him a "thug" for his demeanor during a loud and proud post-game interview after the NFC Championship Game on Sunday.
"The only reason it bothers me is because it seems like it's the accepted way of calling somebody the N-word nowadays," Sherman said during a press conference on Wednesday. "It's like everyone else said the N-word and they said 'Thug' and they're like,'Ah, that's fine.' That's where it kind of takes me aback and it's kind of disappointing.""
----------
I like this Richard Sherman.
He speaks truth to power.
The 'thug' thing, that's exactly what the racist aholes here do it.
And everyone sees right through it except you morons who defend it and say it's not a sign of your inbred racism.
Imagine the backlash the left would get if the average person was intelligent enough to understand that "redneck" is another word for the racist slur...redneck.
forks_make_us_fa t

Norman, OK

#1066878 Jan 23, 2014
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
link....
http://www.intelligence.senate.gov/benghazi20...
here's how you can tell it's on the money......
"I don't care about the bloody report!"
With that, Bill O'Reilly delivered the climax to a night of Senate report denialism on Fox News.
This week, the Senate Select Committee on Intelligence released the results of its investigation into the 2012 attacks in Benghazi. The report dispelled many of Fox News' favorite conspiracy theories surrounding the attacks, including the myth that the Obama administration engaged in a cover-up by suggesting the attacks may have grown out of protests outside U.S. facilities in Benghazi over an anti-Islam video, an idea then-U.S. Ambassador Susan Rice suggested in a series of interviews on the broadcast Sunday shows three days after the attacks.
And yet, Fox hosts Bill O'Reilly and Bret Baier continued to push these myths, even when covering the Senate report that debunked them.
On the January 16 edition of Special Report, guest A.B. Stoddard pointed out that the report found no evidence of a cover-up, and Baier responded, "You said no cover-up, but there's clearly an open question about this story about the protests, and about where that all came from."
Bill O'Reilly went even further, peppering guest James Carville with questions about the origins of Rice's suggestion that the attacks may have originated from a protest over the film. Carville attempted to explain that the Senate report answered O'Reilly's question, but the Fox host repeatedly interrupted him, finally yelling, "I don't care about the bloody report":
http://mediamatters.org/blog/2014/01/16/fox-n...
If MediaMaters/TalkingPointsMemo said that eating poop was cool you'd do it...
ptbw forever

Louisville, KY

#1066879 Jan 23, 2014
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
context....wasn't it much more lopsided at one time?
Yeah, lopsided in favor of abortion.

Abortion support will actually pretty much die out with the baby boomers.
forks_make_us_fa t

Norman, OK

#1066880 Jan 23, 2014
Signs moronic Progressives are in charge...

'Poster in Kansas middle school lists sex acts'

http://moonbattery.com/...

then we have this...

"Science Teacher Cannot Display Religious Material in Classroom"

http://www.courtnewsohio.gov/cases/2013/SCO/1...

“Sharia, NOT!”

Since: Jul 10

Chesapeake, VA

#1066881 Jan 23, 2014
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
Thirty years from now, as the African American youth of today grow up with a new sense of achievement, they will become the engineers and physicists of the future. Just sit back.
One can only hope. These aspirations require goal setting and hard work. The government can't hand you a piece of paper and all of the sudden - POOF- you're an engineer or you're a physicist.
And why would it take 30 years? Those goals can be reached today. So many FREE opportunities to minorities today and not enough take advantage of it.
forks_make_us_fa t

Norman, OK

#1066882 Jan 23, 2014
...new kinda science...

searches for the truth by leaving stuff out....

"The below is one of a series of alleged emails from the Climate Research Unit at the University of East Anglia, released on 20 November 2009."

'...The attachment is a very good paper - I've been pushing Adrian over the last weeks
to get it submitted to JGR or J. Climate. The main results are great for CRU and also
for ERA-40. The basic message is clear - you have to put enough surface and sonde
obs into a model to produce Reanalyses. The jumps when the data input change stand
out so clearly. NCEP does many odd things also around sea ice and over snow and ice.
The other paper by MM is just garbage - as you knew. De Freitas again. Pielke is also
losing all credibility as well by replying to the mad Finn as well - frequently as I see
it.
I can't see either of these papers being in the next IPCC report. Kevin and I will keep
them
out somehow - even if we have to redefine what the peer-review literature is !
Cheers
Phil'

http://web.archive.org/web/20091127053909/htt...
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#1066883 Jan 23, 2014
forks_make_us_fat wrote:
<quoted text>
If MediaMaters/TalkingPointsMemo said that eating poop was cool you'd do it...
i am not a FOXbot!

hypocrisy is your friend.
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#1066884 Jan 23, 2014
Newly-minted Virginia Attorney General Mark Herring (D) said he will not defend the state's ban on same-sex marriages after concluding it was unconstitutional.

"As attorney general, I cannot and will not defend laws that violate Virginians' rights," Herring said in an interview with NPR airing Thursday. "The commonwealth will be siding with the plaintiffs in this case and with every other Virginia couple whose right to marry is being denied."

The attorney general told NPR he asked his office to review the lawsuit challenging the Virginia ban, and decided the ban violates the equal protection clause of the 14th Amendment. His office is expected to join the plaintiffs in that case next week.

Herring voted against marriage equality as a member of the Virginia state Senate, but said he has since come to "see the issue differently." Now, he told NPR he wants the state to be on the right side of history on the issue.

http://talkingpointsmemo.com/livewire/virgini...
forks_make_us_fa t

Norman, OK

#1066885 Jan 23, 2014
Now's the time to rape and pillage...

World is set to go in 15 years...

"The world has very little time — perhaps 15 years — to make serious inroads on climate change, according to a leaked report from a United Nations panel."

http://www.latimes.com/opinion/editorials/la-...

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#1066886 Jan 23, 2014
Responsibility wrote:
<quoted text>
And a brain is a terrible thing to waste.
And your brain is comprised of waste.

Human waste.
forks_make_us_fa t

Norman, OK

#1066887 Jan 23, 2014
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
i am not a FOXbot!
hypocrisy is your friend.
No, my friends are Mark, and Paul, and Chris, and Bill, and Jack....and another guy named Paul...
and Dave, and then there is The two Ben's...

forks_make_us_fa t

Norman, OK

#1066888 Jan 23, 2014
Food stamp President...

one in five US households on Food stamps...

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2014/01/anoth...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

NCAA Basketball Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What role do you think humans play in global wa... 26 min SpaceBlues 3,205
UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 48 min Bruin For Life 28,755
Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 52 min STO 308,057
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 7 hr thetruth 234,703
Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex ma... (Aug '10) Thu HitMan 201,321
Should child beauty pageants be banned? Jan 27 Pinoyboyguy 733
I got my loan from stephenloanhelp@hotmail.com (Jun '13) Jan 24 RICK SERVICE 32
More from around the web