Barack Obama, our next President

Barack Obama, our next President

There are 1685518 comments on the Hampton Roads Daily Press story from Nov 5, 2008, titled Barack Obama, our next President. In it, Hampton Roads Daily Press reports that:

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampton Roads Daily Press.

Nostrilis Waxman

Windsor, CT

#1067697 Jan 24, 2014
Homer wrote:
<quoted text>If Galt can't get there with his golf cart, it's a long drive.
What do you drive, "Homer"? An AMC Pacer?
Ghost in the Darkness

Vineland, NJ

#1067698 Jan 24, 2014
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
always nice to hear a little ghetto lingo and ghetto culture....
to remind us of why the 50-year war on poverty has been a total failure...
Stupid, cause there has'nt been a 50 yr war! All this country has done was, put bandaids on gaping wounds. Exactly what has been done to combat poverty? As far as I can remember, the ghetto has always been the ghetto, nothing has changed. The disparity between crack cocaine, & powder cocaine are still 18/1. The prisons are still filled with minority inmates. The prison system is still America's #1 money maker, & more so ever since they've privatized the system. Fully equipted with quotas, deadlines, & maximum minimum deals cosigned by the gov't to supply the private prisons with a minimum of 90% full capacity. They're not building colleges to make education more accessible for minorities. They're building prisons to keep minorities in bondage. What exactly has been done to combat poverty?
Realtime

Cape Canaveral, FL

#1067699 Jan 24, 2014
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
He's in PA pretending to be in CA!!
What could he know about Laguna Niguel??
Whatever he can find on the internet, now that you gave him the name.
He's really quite funny to watch.
And easy to trick.
Homer

Stroudsburg, PA

#1067700 Jan 24, 2014
Funny - "Two states that just legalized pot are getting ready for their 'Super Bowl' "

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#1067701 Jan 24, 2014
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Moochelle plays for the other team...
one wonders why Subway is trying to destroy their business by alienating their customers...big mistake....
It might be natural to assume Subway is doing this out of political preference but, knowing how the Magic Negro likes to reward his friends and punish his enemies, this could be the result of an extortion.

Maybe, for example, Subway's married CEO was caught by Access Hollywood having sex with Larry Sinclair in the back of a Sandwich Delivery Truck.

When the screw turns, somebody hurts.

Lapeer, MI

#1067702 Jan 24, 2014
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
new law school graduates are lucky to find jobs as assistant managers at Starbucks....
Unless your daddy is from Kenya.
Homer

Stroudsburg, PA

#1067703 Jan 24, 2014
Nostrilis Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
What do you drive, "Homer"? An AMC Pacer?
Horse and buggy, as an Amish person I reject modern technology.

“you know i know”

Since: Oct 07

denver

#1067705 Jan 24, 2014
further proof of what scumbag, treasonous, military hating filth so many cowardly, draft dodging liars on the left are:

Why the left hates ‘Lone Survivor’| TheBlaze.com
Why the left hates ‘Lone Survivor’
www.theblaze.com/blog/2014/01/21/why-the-left ...

Jan 21, 2014 · National Review‘s Rich Lowry nails it today: How could anyone be offended by a movie about a Navy SEAL fighting with everything …

Oh, the poor little brown people, the poor little brown people who never hesitate to kill other poor little brown women and children.

Lapeer, MI

#1067706 Jan 24, 2014
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Have you ever stood next to a Heidelberg sheet fed printing press?
Sounds like someone shoved your head into Gutenberg's press and left it there for days.

It's written all over your face.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HA......
Lily Boca Raton FL

Boca Raton, FL

#1067707 Jan 24, 2014
Homer wrote:
<quoted text>No, looking for Carmine Serrano
Looks like he changed his handle to ElCid77~!

“you know i know”

denver

#1067708 Jan 24, 2014
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Galt blames Congress for standing by while this tyrant trashes the Constitution...
Harmonious blames the dishonest dirtbags in the LSM who won't criticize the affirmative action boy blunder. they're AWOl, just like Barry was during Bengazi.
Lnc

United States

#1067709 Jan 24, 2014
LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
Alan West was a war hero and any black conservative is the biggest threat to your liberal power hungry party.
Obama won the Illinois Senate unopposed twice and the US Senate once. But you probably have no idea why do you?
All three of Obama's opponents were accused of being involved in some personal scandal or, in one case, suspicious political manipulation orchestrated by Axelrod in the media to the point where all three dropped out.
Sure is a pretty big coincidence, huh? Winning unopposed three times in a row because of alleged swirling scandals involving three different opponents?
What are the odds of that ever happening to any politician?
Another yarn from the tea party?
Lily Boca Raton FL

Boca Raton, FL

#1067710 Jan 24, 2014
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
He's in PA pretending to be in CA!!
What could he know about Laguna Niguel??
Whatever he can find on the internet, now that you gave him the name.
He's really quite funny to watch.
LOL.. where did his post from before? Allentown? Then he was in TX for a bit. The only thing I believe that he has said is that he doesn't believe in furniture!! Perhaps Aunt Battie Lou should take him out "thriftin'"

“you know i know”

denver

#1067711 Jan 24, 2014
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
she?
btw...i've never watched FOX. not once. i value my sanity.
Then how can you blather, bloviate and lie about them daily? I'd say your credibility is lower than whale sh*t.

As you don't watch them all your comments are worthless. But we take them as such.
Lily Boca Raton FL

Boca Raton, FL

#1067712 Jan 24, 2014
Homer wrote:
<quoted text>He spent all his nest egg, he's going back to work as a roadie. I'm guessing his frat boy insurance didn't cover on of his big claims so it's back to work to pay the bills. Just an educated guess, Flack's not saying.
Or his exwife is getting remarried and cutting off his allowance!

“you know i know”

denver

#1067713 Jan 24, 2014
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
lol
so how would you know?
common sense, knowledge, intelligence,education, things you are clearly in short supply of.

You've already admitted you know nothing of Fox News.

You've already admitted you have no clue where Barry was during Bengazi, that we all have in common, as the WH lies continue.
Lnc

United States

#1067714 Jan 24, 2014
Homer wrote:
<quoted text>If Galt can't get there with his golf cart, it's a long drive.
He's in Penna pretending to be in Calif.
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#1067715 Jan 24, 2014
Homer wrote:
<quoted text>He spent all his nest egg, he's going back to work as a roadie. I'm guessing his frat boy insurance didn't cover on of his big claims so it's back to work to pay the bills. Just an educated guess, Flack's not saying.
if i had to go back on the road at my age......i'd do the FOXbot thing and get me one of those checks from Obama every month.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#1067716 Jan 24, 2014
Lily Boca Raton FL wrote:
<quoted text>
And you are an anti Semite; now, gfy
Palestinian-loving NYC Bocajews like you and Debbie are a disgrace to the Jewish religion....

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#1067717 Jan 24, 2014
Ghost in the Darkness wrote:
<quoted text>Stupid, cause there has'nt been a 50 yr war! All this country has done was, put bandaids on gaping wounds. Exactly what has been done to combat poverty? As far as I can remember, the ghetto has always been the ghetto, nothing has changed. The disparity between crack cocaine, & powder cocaine are still 18/1. The prisons are still filled with minority inmates. The prison system is still America's #1 money maker, & more so ever since they've privatized the system. Fully equipted with quotas, deadlines, & maximum minimum deals cosigned by the gov't to supply the private prisons with a minimum of 90% full capacity. They're not building colleges to make education more accessible for minorities. They're building prisons to keep minorities in bondage. What exactly has been done to combat poverty?
It's like the War on Drugs.

A failure, any way you look at it.

There's more poverty than ever. There's more drugs than ever.

Declaring War on a social problem is doomed to failure unless you change the underlying culture that create the problem.

That's really hard.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

NCAA Basketball Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 5 min susanm 326,779
News UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 32 min Chosen Traveler 35,374
What role do you think humans play in global wa... (Sep '14) 46 min Patriot AKA Bozo 12,077
Conn's Appliances (Nov '07) Jan 17 Sweet 293
News Horsechief commits to Pacific (Mar '06) Jan 4 NicePhartts 8
News Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex ma... (Aug '10) Dec 24 Randy from Wooster 201,884
News Girl Charged After Sending Explicit Selfie: 'I'... Dec 23 Ink Pharted 4
More from around the web