Barack Obama, our next President

Barack Obama, our next President

There are 1278996 comments on the Hampton Roads Daily Press story from Nov 5, 2008, titled Barack Obama, our next President. In it, Hampton Roads Daily Press reports that:

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampton Roads Daily Press.

“you know i know”

Since: Oct 07

denver

#1066799 Jan 22, 2014
Interesting, if true, we know he was AWOL for sure:

Barack Obama Was High on Cocaine the Night of Benghazi Attack
hillbuzz.org/barack-obama-was-high-on-cocaine... ;
May 24, 2013 - Barack Obama Was High on Cocaine During “The Missing Hours” of the Benghazi Attack Last September. Posted on .... It is important to get the entire story of Benghazi out in the open...... Add this to your pipes and smoke ...

“you know i know”

denver

#1066800 Jan 22, 2014
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>\
Lets all close our brains and pretend Magic Negro never happened, then we can see what its like to live in Emeem's imaginary world.
Fortunately I've been pretty much bullet proof, can't say the same for the tens of millions who do suffer under this do only harm poseur.

“you know i know”

denver

#1066801 Jan 22, 2014
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
Typical Liberal ooze.
Comparing the deaths of abandoned American citizens in Benghazi to "dead horses".
Sick, cold and callous doesn't begin to describe the cranial interior of roadkill like you.
Libs love to bring up GWB after 5 years, would they call that beating a dead horse? Of course not, they're hypocrites.
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#1066802 Jan 22, 2014
harmonious wrote:
Barry's policies are facillitating that, haven't you heard?
News for obamas policies helping the rich
Obama seeking to help poor students, but policies favor the rich: opinion
CNNMoney &#8206;- 5 days ago
President Obama's goal for more low-income students to enroll and graduate from college is far from today's reality.
Party of the rich: Obama policies have been helping fat cats ...
www.post-gazette.com/...rich-Obama-policies ..... ;
Pittsburgh Post&#8209;Gazette
Nov 24, 2013 - Real (inflation adjusted) median household income last year was $51371, 4.44 percent lower than in 2009, the Census Bureau says.
Obama Policies Growing the Gap Between Rich and Poor | The ...
www.thelibreinitiative.com/.../obama-policies ... ;
Aug 1, 2013 - Obama Policies Growing the Gap Between Rich and Poor ... a resource for the US Hispanic community with information and events to help you ...
Blog: Obama's policies disastrous for the middle class
www.americanthinker.com/.../obamas_policies_d ... ;
American Thinker
Jul 29, 2013 - But Obama's own facts help undermine that: Government grows, the wealthy, the big, and the well-connected pull away, and the rest of us ...
American Thinker?

i don't think so.

“you know i know”

denver

#1066803 Jan 22, 2014
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
we? within the larger picture 3 million viewers is a very small we. just ask Mitt.
btw....deficit down. spending down. unemployment down.
looking pretty good to me.
Is that why you mention Fox News almost daily?
NuculurVodkaOpti on

Palm Coast, FL

#1066804 Jan 22, 2014
Lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
All lies
Obama: "Lie of the Year"... and then some...LOL

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

#1066805 Jan 22, 2014
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
Just another inconvienence to supress th evote of those who don't have money or transportation to one of the approved "Voter ID" locations.
Then there is the 90 year old lady who's voted for decades, but doesn't have a birth certificate because she was born in rural poverty at home.
You asshats would deny people like this their right to vote.
This is why the Repugnant Party is hated by most blocs of American voters.
Jews
Muslims
Women
minorities
gays
All you've got is old white people. Really dumb old white people.
Even the young whites have abandoned the Repugnant Party in droves.
"nutsucker"
Hear about the huge pro life anti/abortion event. Thousands, mostly young, supporting the right to life. Guess what, they did not crap on police cars, commit sex acts or litter the streets, unlike your hero's the OWS pigs. The event drew women and minorities, don't know about their religious affiliation it does not matter. I doubt that many gays were in attendence.
"nutsucker" all you do is post lies and BS, why do you not do what you do best, find your wife and slap her around?
Peace
KMA

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#1066806 Jan 22, 2014
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
so can you explain why 'honor' can't attract any new viewers? just not very good at it?
Lies are sometimes believed. Any more stupid questions?
Lnc

United States

#1066807 Jan 22, 2014
Lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
All lies
and self defeating which is the best part

Location hidden

#1066808 Jan 22, 2014
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
Calling our 52 year old President a 'boy' is as racist as one can get. And you know it.
If you doubt this, ask your parish Priest.
I will wager he tells you it's racist to say that.
For you to pretend otherwise proves what a sick old man you are.
Now go take your dementia medicine.
"nutsucker"
No racism intended. My point the current president is a boy attempting to do a man's job and he has failed.
If it is all right with I will pass on the meds and enjoy a ice cold Kokanee Gold. While I am doing that go do what you do best, slap your wife around if you can find her.
Peace
KMA
Lnc

United States

#1066809 Jan 22, 2014
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
Another nitwit who likes to kick dead horses.
Benghazi is over. You lost.
Other than FOX News and nitwits like you, nobody believes a bit of your stupidity.
The Senate Report put a nail in the coffin of you conspiracy morons.
Get over it. You lost an election trying to tie Obama to it, it was a fake story from the git-go, bought and paid for by the Koch Bros.
They post the same stuff which helps destroy the republican party.
Counterproductive does not seem to sink in :-)
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#1066810 Jan 22, 2014
harmonious wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually America lost, you just don't care because yur a welfare mooch.
Where's was Barry for the 4 1/2 hours?
If you can't answer, you're the lying loser. And you can't answer, Barry is hiding and lying.
He is the "liar of the year" after all.
GEN. DEMPSY: Soon after I received the initial reports of the Benghazi attack, I discussed the situation with the Secretary of Defense, Leon Panetta, and with President Obama in a meeting that we had already scheduled that day on another topic.

The President instructed us to use all available assets to respond to the attacks to ensure the safety of U.S. personnel in Libya and to protect U.S. personnel and interests throughout the region.

http://armedservices.house.gov/index.cfm/file...
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#1066812 Jan 22, 2014
harmonious wrote:
<quoted text>
When are you going to reveal where Barry was for 4 1/2 hours while his employees were being slaughtered by al quaida?
There was no protest, Barry and Hillary lied from the get go, everyone knows it now.
bad enough you seem to living in FOXbot city, but asking questions you can't answer would leave me to believe you're also a birther.
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#1066813 Jan 22, 2014
harmonious wrote:
<quoted text>
i'm not the one who endlessly repeats FOX Benghazi myths.
Lnc

United States

#1066814 Jan 22, 2014
EasyEed wrote:
<quoted text>
"nutsucker"
Hear about the huge pro life anti/abortion event. Thousands, mostly young, supporting the right to life. Guess what, they did not crap on police cars, commit sex acts or litter the streets, unlike your hero's the OWS pigs. The event drew women and minorities, don't know about their religious affiliation it does not matter. I doubt that many gays were in attendence.
"nutsucker" all you do is post lies and BS, why do you not do what you do best, find your wife and slap her around?
Peace
KMA
Abortion is killing ...the issue is who decides ?
It is a tough decision.
Politics belongs out of this?
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#1066815 Jan 22, 2014
The Majority concludes that the interagency coordination process on the talking points followed normal, but rushed coordination procedures and that there were no efforts by the White House or any other Executive Branch entities to "cover-up" facts or make alterations for political purposes.

http://www.intelligence.senate.gov/benghazi20...
Lnc

United States

#1066816 Jan 22, 2014
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
You should know about .......fantasy.
moving on to the real world..

A bipartisan commission recommended a series of steps Wednesday to make it simpler to cast ballots in the next election, but largely avoided the most politically contentious issues in a debate over voter access that has become deeply partisan.

Concluding a six-month review, the Presidential Commission on Election Administration said in its report that jurisdictions should expand online voter registration and early balloting, update electronic voting equipment as first-generation voting machines grow obsolete and share voter registration records across state lines to protect against fraud.

The 112-page report also suggests improvements in the more traditional ways Americans have voted. They include increasing the number of schools used as polling places, locating polling places close to voters’ homes and simplifying voting for members of the military and other Americans living overseas through better access to state Web sites.

Together the recommendations present a comprehensive, if largely unsurprising, list of ways to make voting easier for millions of Americans — a promise President Obama made on the night of his reelection. The suggestions, all tested at the state level, occupy what is perhaps the safest ground in the partisan debate over U.S. elections, avoiding the more politically treacherous proposals surrounding online voting, same-day registration and other issues.

The report is part of a broader political debate about voting rights as the two major parties argue about how simple it should be for Americans to register and cast ballots while also protecting against fraud. Last week, lawmakers from both parties presented an amendment to the landmark 1965 Voting Rights Act that proposes stricter voter ID requirements and other changes.

Obama, who appointed the commission, called its suggestions “eminently glittering” after receiving them Wednesday, and said the White House intends to “reach out to stakeholders all across the country to make sure that we can implement” the commission’s report.

“One of the troubling aspects of the work that they did was hearing from local officials indicating that we could have even more problems in the future if we don’t act now,” Obama said before meeting with commission members at the White House.

Who should vote, and how easy it should be to do so, has emerged again in recent years as a highly contested partisan question.

Many Republicans argue that the federal government should not be involved in voting issues, given that administering elections is largely the responsibility of states. But some Democrats say threats to voting access require a federal response, particularly new state and local restrictions that have made registering to vote more difficult.

The Supreme Court struck down a key provision of the Voting Rights Act last year, ruling that Congress had not taken into account the nation’s progress on issues of race in deciding which states require federal oversight of minority voting rights. The ruling affected many Southern states that have become reliably Republican in recent elections.

Location hidden

#1066817 Jan 22, 2014
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
pretty funny.
Bush lied. people died. a source of right wing defusement since the war got the GOP kicked out of the WH.
so get back to me when Wendy kills someone.
"sonic"
I said nothing about wendy being a murderer though she does whole heartedly support on demand abortion/murder at any stage of pregnancy.
president nobama slept and American's died in Benghazi.
president nobama continues to piss away American lives in Afghanistan, over 4000 and counting.
president nobama authorized Fast and Furious a program that gave guns to the Mexican drug cartels, guns used to kill American's
president nobama bombed Libya with out cause and folks died
As to Bush lying, so did hilarious, hairless reed, pelousi as they sold the war to the American public.
Peace
KMA

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#1066818 Jan 22, 2014
harmonious wrote:
<quoted text>
Fortunately I've been pretty much bullet proof, can't say the same for the tens of millions who do suffer under this do only harm poseur.
It's easy for nitwits like you.

You have no brain to begin with, so getting sucked into dumb conspiracy theories is easy for you zombies.

The Senate Report blew all your stupidity out of the water, as did other reports on Benghazi.

But you're being led by the ring in your nose, so you keep parroting nonsense, long after the rest of America has moved on.

A year and a half on, and your side has made a complete fool of yourselves.

And everyone but FOX nitwits knows it. And there's only 3 Million FOX viewers.

In a nation of over 300 million, you're not even a speed bump for Obama.

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#1066819 Jan 22, 2014
harmonious wrote:
<quoted text>
How would you know what he posts daily??

You just showed up, didn't you??

'Harmonious' has no history here. I looked. And I've been here for years.

You're an obvious sock, and you gave yourself away, nitwit.

Nice going.

Now get lost, you have no currency here.

You're a punk.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

NCAA Basketball Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 52 min -Stray Dog 247,844
What role do you think humans play in global wa... (Sep '14) 8 hr P_Smith 6,978
News Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 19 hr cpeter1313 310,236
News UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 20 hr tom wingo 29,964
News Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex ma... (Aug '10) Sep 1 Pastor Pete 201,864
Conn's Appliances (Nov '07) Aug 20 Jcrombie67 282
Hoophall Invitational - Miami Aug 17 Hoophall 1
More from around the web