Barack Obama, our next President

Barack Obama, our next President

There are 1402899 comments on the Hampton Roads Daily Press story from Nov 5, 2008, titled Barack Obama, our next President. In it, Hampton Roads Daily Press reports that:

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampton Roads Daily Press.

“you know i know”

Since: Oct 07

denver

#1067188 Jan 23, 2014
Obama Was Absent During Benghazi Attack — Shocking Truths ...
www.theblaze.com/.../obama-was-absent-during-... ;
TheBlaze
Feb 7, 2013 - The Benghazi scandal has been treated by critics of the Obama administration as an example of extreme administrative malfeasance up to this ...

"First, there was the bombshell that not only was President Obama not involved in the process except for a single phone call, but he was absent entirely from the White House during the attack. "

Panetta and Dempsey had a pre-scheduled meeting with Obama at 5:00 p.m. Washington, D.C. time on Sept. 11. The meeting lasted about thirty minutes. After it was over, they did not hear from Obama again or anybody else at the White House.

“Did you have any further communications with him that night?” Ayotte asked Panetta.

“No,” said Panetta.

Americans died
Barry lied.

No one, especially Topix libs, can come up with where Barry was for the missing 4 1/2 hours.
"
Nostrilis Waxman

Windsor, CT

#1067189 Jan 23, 2014
Racist:
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey, the little white kid is back!!
How ya doing, proud to be white kid?. Are you equally proud to be a nitwit??
You make me think of that white supremacist who had his DNA checked out to find he had sub Sarahan African ancestors.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =6tPs78ofDPoXX

“you know i know”

denver

#1067191 Jan 23, 2014
Ten minutes later, Dempsey admitted to being shocked that Secretary of State Hillary Clinton hadn’t known about the diplomatic cable from Ambassador Chris Stevens pleading for help prior to the attacks, once more under questioning from Graham:

"And speaking of Clinton, after another 30 minutes, another bombshell emerged: Secretary of Clinton hadn’t corresponded with the military or Department of Defense at all about the Benghazi attacks. In fact, neither Dempsey nor Panetta had any conversations with Clinton"

This will be rammed down Hillary's throat if she decides to run.

As well as her shreiking " what does it matter anyway"?

It mattered to the 4 dead and their loved ones.
Nostrilis Waxman

Windsor, CT

#1067192 Jan 23, 2014
OzRitz wrote:
<quoted text>
He was in the War room with Michelle on top of his desk. Do you think that would appeal to the Fox audience.
Eeeewwww!!!

I'm visualizing two black males with beards & hairy armpits.

Stop!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Since: Feb 08

Spokane, WA

#1067193 Jan 23, 2014
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
This is what Obama said in his address at the United Nations:
"And that is what we saw play out in the last two weeks, where a crude and disgusting video sparked outrage throughout the Muslim world. Now, I have made it clear that the United States government had nothing to do with this video, and I believe its message must be rejected by all who respect our common humanity. It is an insult not only to Muslims, but to America as well."
Just exactly how do you manage to interpret that as blaming the Benghazi attack solely on the video?
Newsflash! No one knows how great a part the video played in feeding the terrorist anger toward America but anyone who thinks it had no effect at all is, IMO, brain dead.
"uselesssinceforever000 "
Do you pay any attention to the boy president when he addresses the American public. For two solid weeks he and his lackey rice made it a point to let all of us know the attack in Benghazi was the result of a video? You are calling the boy president a liar?
Peace
KMA
Nostrilis Waxman

Windsor, CT

#1067194 Jan 23, 2014
35% approve of Obama's handling of Iran.

67% say Obamacare should be delayed.
Realtime

Cape Canaveral, FL

#1067195 Jan 23, 2014
harmonious wrote:
This is what smart, republican governor can do for a state, Texas too:
Wisconsin Success Stories - In Wisconsin
inwisconsin.com/why-wisconsin/success-stories... ;
Hundreds of global companies and industry leaders have chosen to make Wisconsin their home.
Driving Business Success in Wisconsin | Office of the Governor ...
walker.wi.gov/.../1000...wisconsin/driving-bu... ;
In its first two years of transformation to the state's new lead economic development organization, the Wisconsin Economic Development Corporation (WEDC)...
Featured Success Stories - Wisconsin RtI Center
www.wisconsinrticenter.org › Educators › RtI in Action&#8206;
The Featured Success Stories and Resources program provides Wisconsin educators a central web-based clearinghouse to share and access RtI stories and ...
Got to slap those public unions down a few pegs.
Another racist puke arrives.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“you know i know”

denver

#1067196 Jan 23, 2014
Benghazi Timeline: The long road from “spontaneous protest”
www.factcheck.org/2012/10/benghazi-timeline/&... ;
FactCheck.org
Oct 26, 2012 - The question won't go away: Did President Obama and administration ... There were no protesters at the Benghazi consulate prior to the attack, even ... Even so, Obama declined opportunities to call it a terrorist attack when ..

"But, at this point, we do know that Obama and others in the administration were quick to cite the anti-Muslim video as the underlying cause for the attack in Benghazi that killed four U.S. diplomats, including U.S. Ambassador to Libya Chris Stevens. And they were slow to acknowledge it was a premeditated terrorist attack, and they downplayed reports that it might have been."

Barry and Hillary lied
as Americans died

No amount of lies from Topix liars will change the truth.

“Amor patriae.”

Eastern Oregon

#1067197 Jan 23, 2014
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>LOL, and on the other hand MD Builder is a birther troll who's pizzed away five years of life believing on Orly Taintz.
Birthers are scum of the very worst kind.
You're weird. In a fcked-up sorta way.
Nostrilis Waxman

Windsor, CT

#1067198 Jan 23, 2014
Jeebuss wrote:
Yep.
People don't care. They just wanted a black president. Period.
You're right, they have no one to blame but themselves when taxes skyrocket and the military becomes downsized, leaving us vulnerable to attacks.
They are actually happy that they have put this country in danger.
Yep!

“Amor patriae.”

Eastern Oregon

#1067199 Jan 23, 2014
OzRitz wrote:
<quoted text>
He was in the War room with Michelle on top of his desk. Do you think that would appeal to the Fox audience.
Probably make most of them nauseous.
Nostrilis Waxman

Windsor, CT

#1067200 Jan 23, 2014
Another ignorant race baiting puke remains...
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Another racist puke arrives.
ptbw forever

Georgetown, IN

#1067201 Jan 23, 2014
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey, the little white kid is back!!
How ya doing, proud to be white kid?. Are you equally proud to be a nitwit??
You make me think of that white supremacist who had his DNA checked out to find he had sub Sarahan African ancestors.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =6tPs78ofDPoXX
You do realize how fake that test was, right? You are as stupid as the MTV drones who watch that crap.

Like they would have taken a random white guy they don't like and made him get a DNA test if there was a chance he was 99.999% white and he could subsequently destroy the "no pure race" theory that leftist morons randomly pulled out of their ass in front of millions of people.

Go back to attacking innocent white rural people("rednecks" and "hillbillies") for existing and continue to believe that isn't racism like a good little jackass(Democrat).
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#1067202 Jan 23, 2014
mdbuilder wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, I know. You're a free thinker, unshackled by ideology or partisan politics.
You'd have rather had your fingernails pulled out than vote for Romney. Even if Obama had given his most sincere mea culpa.
Romney who?

even he didn't know.
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#1067203 Jan 23, 2014
forks_make_us_fat wrote:
<quoted text>
The fact is no decent person is going to run for office...
unless you can seal up your records.....to keep the journalists from digging through your trash....
seal records? didn't Bush try to do that but Obama changed it up on day one?
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#1067204 Jan 23, 2014
ptbw forever wrote:
<quoted text>
You literally couldn't be more stupid if you tried after this post.
well you're a bunch of fun.

were you like that when Bush was in office? i know i was extremely depressed.
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#1067205 Jan 23, 2014
ptbw forever wrote:
<quoted text>
You do understand that cable is still a luxury and we are still in a recession, right?
The day Fox loses to CNN or MSNBC is the day we are 60% illiterate with a non existent military and a 3rd world currency value.
49 million followers is pathetic considering Bieber's so called music is mainstream in every country with televisions and radios.
i don't have cable. i don't have a satellite dish. i have the internet. way cheap. added bonus...no FOX.

and who's Justin Bieber? never heard his music whoever he is.
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#1067206 Jan 23, 2014
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Mostly girls maybe half of whom will be old to vote in 2016.
Might be a good idea to keep Mike Huckabee and all other R's who cater to the religious right away from the TV cameras.
Can you believe the stupid fk actually used the word libido???
FOX=Stupidity on demand eh?
libido? pray tell.
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#1067207 Jan 23, 2014
harmonious wrote:
<quoted text>
so where was Barry for the missing 4 1/2 hours? Is it a state secret? classified?
was he missing? i must have missed that FOX myth.

it's in the Senate report. go read it.
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#1067209 Jan 23, 2014
harmonious wrote:
<quoted text>
The young have no money these days, they don't have jobs. Haven't you heard? Didn't Madcow tell you?
Seniors are the ones with money.
oh sure. all those hypocrite FOXbots have a ton of money. first of the month. every month. never fails. just magically shows up in the bank account.

give me a break.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

NCAA Basketball Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 3 min Richardfs 255,882
News UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 52 min Trojan 32,307
News Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 1 hr cpeter1313 311,484
What role do you think humans play in global wa... (Sep '14) 17 hr litesong 9,981
News Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex ma... (Aug '10) Fri Frankie Rizzo 201,877
legitimate loan lender (Oct '13) Thu Ceren 7
What Ever Happen To Niagara Basketball (May '15) Jul 17 Disappointed PE 3
More from around the web