Barack Obama, our next President

Barack Obama, our next President

There are 1264466 comments on the Hampton Roads Daily Press story from Nov 5, 2008, titled Barack Obama, our next President. In it, Hampton Roads Daily Press reports that:

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampton Roads Daily Press.

Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#1063888 Jan 16, 2014
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
Bush was told the exact same thing Bill Clinton was told, moron.
By the way, when Bill Clinton left office the CIA didn't have foreign intelligence capabilities.(Search "Clinton CIA human rights purge" and start getting an education, moron.)
Vallerie Plame was head of the CIA's Joint Task Force on WMDs in Iraq. It was her job to verify the intelligence we were receiving from France and Russia, who were in Iraq rebuilding Saddam Hussien's war machine with money he was stealing from the UN's oil-for-food scam. They gave the US intelligence about Saddam Hussein's WMD program that would keep the UN sanctions against him alive and allow them to get paid from the money Saddam Hussein was stealing from the UN's oil-for-food scam.
Bush put an end to all that bullshit, didn't he?
Mission Accomplished.
You're an idiot. Why do you still pretend to live in Haweewee?
lol! No my little idiot fiend. Not by the station chief in Europe.

So as your say, you're entitled to your opinions. You're not entitled to your own facts.

You should follow this particular advice of yours con. It applies so well!

“Constitutionalis t”

Since: Dec 10

Spring, TX

#1063889 Jan 16, 2014
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>You could say Amb Stevens is responsible for those deaths.
And you'd be wrong. The person responsible for those deaths would be the person who orchestrated the reduction of security for Stevens so Al Qaeda could more easily kill him, and whomever ordered her to do this.
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#1063890 Jan 16, 2014
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
opinion not based in fact.
methinks you've been spending time at World Nut Daily.
lol! Opinions are his 'babies.'

Facts are his babys' "bullies!"

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

#1063891 Jan 16, 2014
Debit, credit, or hand-vein scanner payment system?
Imagine if you could pay for something with a mere wave of your hand?
The "PulseWallet" unveiled at CES this week consists of sensors that take a photo of the unique pattern of veins in the palm of your hand, and then deduct payment from a credit card on file. The system is set to come out next month, although its price has not been specified, The Verge reported.
The PulseWallet's makers claim the technology is more secure than other payment options, because it's harder to impersonate someone. But some remain skeptical. "I'm not sure how much I'd trust businesses to keep my vein signature safe even if the company says forgery is virtually impossible," wrote Alyssa Danigelis of Discovery News.
- See more at: http://www.livescience.com/42494-weirdest-gad...

“Constitutionalis t”

Since: Dec 10

Spring, TX

#1063892 Jan 16, 2014
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
opinion not based in fact.
methinks you've been spending time at World Nut Daily.
You're entitled to your own opinion. You're not entitled to your own facts.
The fact is, the original CIA report was changed in the White House
The fact is, the video watched in the White House and State Department proved Obama lied for two weeks about some spontaneous demonstration that never happened.
Deal with it.
Now, how did CNN get the lie Obama would spew for two weeks about how the attack in Benghazi began before the attack began?
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#1063893 Jan 16, 2014
Ray Donovan wrote:
<quoted text>
Correct...that 'good reason' being there has never been an administration more adept at avoiding responsibility and assigning blame than the current one.
Get back to me when you finally figure out the definition of "fact" is not what Obama.gov , Media Matters, and NBC send to your inbox.
Well gee son. How much money did bushie boy spend on iraq along with the allies?

And how many did they kill?

And how many troops were killed for nothing?

Since: Jun 13

Orlando, FL

#1063894 Jan 16, 2014
"Robert Redford is a racist."
-- Greg Gutfeld

Since: Aug 13

Bozeman, MT

#1063895 Jan 16, 2014
LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
You are so wrong, you spell the word backwards.
Didn't you tell me to read that report last night? I did. But did you?
The pond scum are actually blaming Stevens now?
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#1063896 Jan 16, 2014
Whatever wrote:
Sonic is very much aware of the changes to the Talking Points memos as they are included in the Senate Committee report
"Below is the time line of the twelve changes to the CIA talking points, as
assembled from the 100 pages of emails made public by the Administration on
May 15, 2013.137 The timeline is in 12-point font to facilitate comparison to the
publicly available summary document about the creation of the CIA talking points,
which was created by Robert Litt."
http://www.intelligence.senate.gov/benghazi20...
pp 46 - 52
lol! repeat please
the authorities.

United States

#1063897 Jan 16, 2014
LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>Okay, I can say that funnier.

You are so wrong, it might as well be spelled "g-n-o-r-w,"

But, apparently, someone didn't read the report they told someone else to read last night.
You can't give out reading assignments anymore. You gave up teaching to stuff envelopes.

Orlando, FL

#1063898 Jan 16, 2014
Well, anyway, a bit giddy and apprehensive at the same time today. Looking at some potential homes this afternoon. It's our last and final home so have to get it right even if we have to wait for it to come along.

But thank all of you for helping me keep my mind off of it today.
Realtime

Deltona, FL

#1063899 Jan 16, 2014
Ray Donovan wrote:
<quoted text>
Sociopath? LOL, what a dope.
You really should research your insults before assigning them.
Research Martha Stout fkface and then get back to me eh?
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#1063900 Jan 16, 2014
John Galt wrote:
Big Business opposition to Conservatives is no surprise....
General Electric is the IG Farben of the Obama Fascist dictatorship...
Big Business wants bailouts, subsidies, taxpayer takeover of their medical costs, and cheap immigrant labor...that's why they support DemoKKKrats and RINOs and oppose Conservatives...

Jeff Immelt will be in the dock with Obama at the war crimes trials...

Since: Aug 13

Bozeman, MT

#1063901 Jan 16, 2014
LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
New Senate Report: Obama knew this within an hour after the attack began. And lied about a video. And lied about the deaths of those Americans to their families at their funerals. And lied about not lying in one of the debates. To further his own political aspirations.
Hope someone is writing his resignation speech.
Nah, they're too busy writing speeches where Obama is pretending to care that college tuition isn't affordable for everyone.
the authorities.

United States

#1063902 Jan 16, 2014
Ray Donovan wrote:
<quoted text>The pond scum are actually blaming Stevens now?
Didn't he volunteer for that job, lady?

Orlando, FL

#1063903 Jan 16, 2014
flack wrote:
Mother is watching you
Mother can "talk" to sensors in your home to find out how much coffee you've been drinking and how much time you've spent brushing your teeth.
Credit: Sen.seView full size image
Finally, a mom you can program to nag you. With eyes that glow and a body that looks like a cross between a bowling pin and a Russian doll, Mother is a gadget that wirelessly receives data from sensors called Motion Cookies that you can place on drawers, coffee machines, keys, pill bottles, doors and even toothbrushes to track activity in your home, The Wall Street Journal reports. The manufacturer Sen.se says its goal for Mother is to bring the Internet of Things into everyday life, helping users track their eating, fitness and hygiene habits and even home security. Mother costs $222 for a base unit and four Cookies, and is expected to start shipping next month.[11 Odd and Intriguing Smart Home Technologies
- See more at: http://www.livescience.com/42494-weirdest-gad...
Can they make sensors to put in the Oval Office so Americans can keep an eye on and nag Obama's elite inner circle?

But, then again, Woodward and Gates kept us in the loop.
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#1063904 Jan 16, 2014
Whatever wrote:
Sonic is very much aware of the changes to the Talking Points memos as they are included in the Senate Committee report
"Below is the time line of the twelve changes to the CIA talking points, as
assembled from the 100 pages of emails made public by the Administration on
May 15, 2013.137 The timeline is in 12-point font to facilitate comparison to the
publicly available summary document about the creation of the CIA talking points,
which was created by Robert Litt."
http://www.intelligence.senate.gov/benghazi20...
pp 46 - 52
the point? and i mean it literally. what will it matter at this point? other than needing a whipping boy to try to keep folks from seeing that republicans have completely given up governance, i see no reason that what you're trying to prove is worth the trouble.

'Oh, look over there!' whilst everyone nods their head and says.....there they go again.

the wolf has been dead for a while now. Obama is going nowhere. even if there was a real reason for impeachment, it would drag on for years and by that time you'd all have to start trying to shut down Hillary.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#1063905 Jan 16, 2014
forks_make_us_fat wrote:
LIBERALS....PROGRESSIVES...
LIBERALS....PROGRESSIVES....
LIBERALS....PROGRESSIVES...
Free stuff made us do it...
Folks in Michigan are becoming criminals and it's not their fault - it's that evil MEDICAID!
'LANSING -- Michigan's top law enforcement officer announced Medicaid fraud charges Friday against 11 in-home health care workers for allegedly receiving benefit payments, sometimes for patients who had passed away."
"Schuette said all 11 defendants are accused of receiving a total of more than $60,000 in Medicaid benefits"
http://www.mlive.com/news/index.ssf/2014/01/a...
and there is no voter fraud, either, according to the leftwing crooks...

Orlando, FL

#1063906 Jan 16, 2014
Ray Donovan wrote:
<quoted text>
The pond scum are actually blaming Stevens now?
We're becoming the Dumb and Dumber United States of America.....

...and if Hillary wins in 2016, it's official.
Whatever

Gering, NE

#1063907 Jan 16, 2014
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
And I understand that on several occasions you did talk to the Ambassador. I don't know if it was by phone or in person, but that in those conversations in every instance he did not accept your offer of additional help.
http://armedservices.house.gov/index.cfm/file...
page 12.
You quoted the question not the answer.

"Ham: I am not aware of the internal discussions either at the embassy
or between the embassy and Main State as to why the SST was not extended
beyond the 3rd of August and that is not a topic Ambassador Stevens
and I discussed."

http://armedservices.house.gov/index.cfm/file... pp13-14

Denies having a convo at ending SST with Stevens

The testimony continues...

"Ms. Tsongas. And is it customary to make these requests through
the Ambassador and for the Ambassador to bless it and make this request
or the assent back to you in order for you to you have the authority
to move forward?
General Ham. Actually rna ,am it is a fairly formalized a very
formalized process that the Department of State formally requests in
this instance of the Department of Defense support in terms of the
Site Security Team. The State Department did that. That) as I think
most members know that Site Security Team was extended twice. The
last extension expired the 3rd of August and the State Department
decided to not request a further extension but it is a formalized
process that is department to department rather than the combatant
commander and ambassador."

The is the third time you have done this.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

NCAA Basketball Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 42 min ChristineM 245,154
News Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 3 hr Brian_G 310,367
What role do you think humans play in global wa... (Sep '14) 9 hr IBdaMann 6,505
News UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) Sun stewart scott 29,854
The Email Address Debacle: Did Hillary Do Somet... Sun Brian_G 1,716
I got my loan from [email protected] (Jun '13) Jul 31 bernarlyn 33
News Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex ma... (Aug '10) Jul 29 RiccardoFire 201,844
More from around the web