Barack Obama, our next President

Barack Obama, our next President

There are 1659426 comments on the Hampton Roads Daily Press story from Nov 5, 2008, titled Barack Obama, our next President. In it, Hampton Roads Daily Press reports that:

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampton Roads Daily Press.

Nostrilis Waxman

Windsor, CT

#1063257 Jan 15, 2014
Drug War Underground: Homeland Security Department Unveils Tunnel-Detecting Robots

Democrats are worried...
Nostrilis Waxman

Windsor, CT

#1063258 Jan 15, 2014
Hey Dummy.

Did you leave for your movie yet?
Lnc

United States

#1063260 Jan 15, 2014
GOP R Idiots wrote:
<quoted text>
And yet Christie was YOUR GUY for 2012!!!
Galt may enjoy whining and if the GOP elects a president in 2016 the whine may go on?

“Bill Clinton could have ”

Since: May 10

Prevented this

#1063261 Jan 15, 2014
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
BS...
so, all these millions of people who are being added to the expanded Medicaid rolls all have less than $2000 in assets.....no homes, no cars, no nothing???....
and who is checking that???...
The state of Wisconsin found this and now the democrats there are running around with their heads cut off-trying to pass legislature to save their asses because they supported O'bamacare. O'bamacare brought to us by only the democrats. Not a finger print of a Republican on it. LOL. In many states, an elderly person may own a home valued at $802,000, plus home furnishings, jewelry, and an automobile of uncapped value while receiving long-term Medicaid support. I say taxpayers need to know where and who their money is going to--and recoup the medicaid when they die and recoup the money they received from the tax payer and when they signed their child up for medicaid. Take every thing they have. While the Department of Health and Human Services is required to perform annual examinations of how effective states are in recouping reimbursements from wealthy individuals, he noted that the most recent report was from 2005. How many times have we heard the liberals say: everyone must pay for O'bamacare. Well let them pay I say.

Nostrilis Waxman

Windsor, CT

#1063262 Jan 15, 2014
Eman wrote:
The economy is on fire.
"J.C. Penney on Wednesday said it will close 33 underperforming stores and slash 2,000 jobs"
Aren't Democrats wonderful?

This has been the theme since the Obama Regime was put in office by the corrupt leftwing media idiot believe.

Hopey, changey...

Meanwhile, Food stamps, poverty, home foreclosures increase at an alarming rate.

Our standing in the world becomes a joke.

Thanks Democ-RATS!

Liberalism is a mental disorder.

Since: Mar 11

St. Croix valley

#1063263 Jan 15, 2014
Lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
Flack has a closet full
yes, he has mentioned that...so sad.

well, it is his nose to cut off....

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#1063264 Jan 15, 2014
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>the Lewis and Clark expedition also ate dog...
people around this nation hunt coyotes and wolves.
and did you have a point in this comment?
Lewis and Clark ate hot dogs.

The Magic Negro eats canine out of religious insanity.
Lnc

United States

#1063265 Jan 15, 2014
Nostrilis Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
No, but Jim Jones loves you. Mike Tyson made some comments. Let me know if you need the link, Boca Rat.
Robert B Parker
Spenser was born in Laramie, Wyoming] and is a Boston private eye in the mold of Raymond Chandler's Philip Marlowe, a smart-mouthed tough guy with a heart of gold. Unlike Marlowe, Spenser maintains a committed relationship with one woman (Susan Silverman). Although he is an ex-boxer (who likes to remind readers that he once fought the former heavyweight champ Jersey Joe Walcott) and lifts weights to stay in shape, he also is quite well educated, cooks, and lives by a code of honor he and Susan discuss occasionally—though as infrequently as he can manage.

Spenser bears more than a passing resemblance to his creator, Robert B. Parker. Both are Bostonians, and both spent time in Korea with the U.S. Army. Spenser served as an infantryman in the 1st Infantry Division during the Korean War. Unlike Parker, however, Spenser hardly grows older. He was 37 when introduced in The Godwulf Manuscript and is now (mid-October 2006) some 49½ years old, according to the "Bullets-and-Beer formula" aging 12½ years for about 36 years of real time. This requires some retconning—Spenser stopped making reference to his military service in the Korean War as an eighteen-year-old, as he did in the first novels — although in 2006's Hundred Dollar Baby Spenser mentions being on "R and R" in Japan before going back to the war, although exactly which war is not made clear.

Lapeer, MI

#1063266 Jan 15, 2014
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>why is that funny? i clearly have intelligence and i find people like you that clearly do not funny.
dance, puppet, dance...
Yes, you clearly have intelligence.

But so do Garden Slugs, Chipmunks and Dung Beetles.

It's all a matter of degree, Dood.

You haven't earned one yet.

Work on it.
Nostrilis Waxman

Windsor, CT

#1063267 Jan 15, 2014
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text> you mean when Putin, in his own back yard, backed down from Obama, standing alone from half a world away? is that the incident you are referring to?
How is the weather on the Moon?
John

Elk Grove Village, IL

#1063268 Jan 15, 2014
Now Benghazi again with the real smoking gun. Hillary should be brought up on negligence charges and Opee should be impeached.

Lapeer, MI

#1063270 Jan 15, 2014
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>always with the poo poo jokes from you? some kind of anal fixation? something you want to tell us here? we don't judge.....
always with the poo poo jokes from you?

I'm talking astronomical location and your dung intellect begins to wander immediately into the unwashed bowels of ignorance..
NuculurVodkaOpti on

Satellite Beach, FL

#1063271 Jan 15, 2014
Lily Boca Raton FL wrote:
<quoted text>
Walmart's in China? What difference does it make, they eat rats, so what' s a little donkey and fox?
"What difference does it make...?" ... "What difference does it make...?" ... That is Hillary's stupid expression when questioned about the Benghazi massacre on our diplomats ... You're obviously intoxicated again ... What is Hillary's bogus excuse?
NuculurVodkaOpti on

Satellite Beach, FL

#1063272 Jan 15, 2014
Lily Boca Raton FL wrote:
<quoted text>
Keeps 'em out of the matinee movies, stalking and killing people
There's just no stopping those vile liberal democrats.

Lapeer, MI

#1063273 Jan 15, 2014
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>you're like one of those little yappy dogs everyone hates, aren't you?
not a dog, not a rat, but certainly an unwanted pest...no one knows whether to shoot you or stomp on you...i'd do both...
i do stomp on your posts...and youa re too stupid to even know you are being made a fool of....
A woodtick is certainly an unwanted pest.

Where are you going with this self-indulgent expose' of your sorry little life?

Lapeer, MI

#1063275 Jan 15, 2014
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>yes, you are one of the idiots blaming the president for the cost of a publicly traded commodity...
i never ceases to amaze me what an ass you make of your self...
Stupid people are always easily amazed.

Wanna see my Key-chain Flashlight?

Lapeer, MI

#1063276 Jan 15, 2014
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>you have access to one of my IDs? i think not....
Every Orkin Man has a photo ID of a woodtick, idiot.

You're real popular that way.

St. Croix valley

#1063277 Jan 15, 2014
Nostrilis Waxman wrote:
Hey Dummy.
Did you leave for your movie yet?
now that is no way to talk to Whateva...i demand you apologize to him immediatley. in=med..damn it..do it now!
NuculurVodkaOpti on

Satellite Beach, FL

#1063278 Jan 15, 2014
Lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
Flack has a closet full
So do you, but unlike his, all your liquor bottles are empty.

St. Croix valley

#1063279 Jan 15, 2014
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
always with the poo poo jokes from you?
I'm talking astronomical location and your dung intellect begins to wander immediately into the unwashed bowels of ignorance..
no, no you really wee not...

i think the local playground would be a good place for your humor...but then you probably hang out there often, don't you?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

NCAA Basketball Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 21 min Choicerocks 322,293
News UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 7 hr Anthony Ramon 35,119
What role do you think humans play in global wa... (Sep '14) 22 hr SolarWarmist 11,925
News Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex ma... (Aug '10) Nov 26 Okboy 201,885
How to Recover Deleted or lost Contacts from Sa... (Dec '14) Sep '17 Alice Meng 13
News Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) Sep '17 The pope 258,482
Conn's Appliances (Nov '07) Sep '17 Love 292
More from around the web