Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#1061308 Jan 12, 2014
dont snow me wrote:
<quoted text>
Moochelle certainly doesn't lack "ass". lol
That's right. She married one, too.

Lapeer, MI

#1061309 Jan 12, 2014
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
kind of hard to say 'to do so' isn't it?
despite the most laughable photo-op ever, Bush didn't win the Iraq War. he couldn't even kill Saddam.
give it a break will ya. the incessant whining is more than a little BillO annoying.
The Magic Negro screws up - Bash Bush.

Never-ending nausea.

Lapeer, MI

#1061310 Jan 12, 2014
LoisLane59 wrote:
It doesn't matter how you felt about the Iraq War.
It does matter how you feel about our soldiers seeing the enemy flying its black flags in Iraq today - negating every ounce of blood and every penny of treasure that was lost there - thanks to an inept politician pretending to be a Commander-in-Chief and a president.
Not many things could make true Americans sadder.
The Boy Messiah has no shame, no compassion and no brains.

...and no clue.
Sad Info

Belton, TX

#1061311 Jan 12, 2014
You want to know what I see? I see millions of people writing and complaining about what is going on with this ACA or Obama care. But what I would like to know is anyone doing anything about it? I have by doing what I am asking you to do. has anyone contacted their representatives? by either mail, or email, or phone calls? Am I the only one seeing a pattern here? or is everyone else seeing a pattern here? There are a lot of very mad and angry people out there. The best way to deal with this is to take back the power. It is time to stop writing and stop complaining and take action. We the people run this country. Not them the government. They work for us. But if we do not buy into ACA or Obama care, it will fail, it will fail. Let it fail, and they will have no choice but to repeal the law. So what are they going to do, fine everyone or every middle class person in the USA? I don't think so. The middle class is the largest number of people, and we make the difference. It’s not going to be easy. It’s going to be hard. but this was rammed down our throats; we did not have a choice in it. Is that what being a free nation is and all about? We need to take back the power. Then hold out on getting insurance until the health insurance company's come back down on their prices. Go to the emergency room like all the illegal's do. You cannot be refused. But if we the people do not make a stand we will be doomed. Weather you believe it or not this is war. Not with guns or bombs, but with voice and unity and votes. We need to take the freedoms we have left and stop this before it is too late. Help me to spread this message. Copy and paste this message on every Obama ad you see. Or make your own message and do the same thing, copy and paste it everywhere, take it to face book, twitter, anywhere you can put it. Call, write, email, knock on the door of our representatives and tell them we do not want this. If we put the word out that we do not want this ACA, or Obama care, they will have no choice but to listen. But help me. I cannot do this alone. Together we can win, but alone we will lose.
Sad Info

Belton, TX

#1061312 Jan 12, 2014
Most recent quote for medical insurance (State Farm) for my 38-year-old son, 30-year-old daughter-in-law, and 2 year-old grandson; $758.50 per month with $15,000 deductible for the family,$5,000 deductible per person. Affordable, my ass!! No, they haven't signed up yet. I am sure some Obama follower will get on and tell me that I am lying and that their insurance premium hasn't risen and that their deductibles are very low, but I am just reporting the quotes as we get them. So take it up with the insurance providers available to us since we don't live in utopia where they seem to be living.

Lapeer, MI

#1061313 Jan 12, 2014
John Galt wrote:
General Motors Co. will recall 370,000 full-size pickups for fire risks after eight reported fires. The automaker is urging owners not to leave their trucks unattended while idling.
GM said Friday it will recall 2014 Chevrolet Silverados and GMC Sierras to reprogram software that could lead to overheating of exhaust components, potentially causing engine compartment fires. The 2014 Silverado is one of three finalists for North American Truck of the Year, which will be awarded Monday at the North American International Auto Show.
When the truck idles, it should use two cylinders. But because of a software glitch, the recalled trucks idle with most of the cylinders. That causes the vehicles to overheat and leads to the fires. All of the vehicles that have reported fires are trucks with V-8 engines.
The potential hazard often is signaled by a continuous yellow “check engine light” and an “engine power reduced” message in the driver information center.
From The Detroit News: http://www.detroitnews.com/article/20140110/A...
Is GM going to have a Fire Sale?

Will the Magic Negro have to bail them out again before his impeachment?

So many questions, so little time.
Whatever

Gering, NE

#1061314 Jan 12, 2014
Funny

5 Things You Should At Least Pretend To Know Today - January 12, 2014

http://happyplace.someecards.com/28577/5-thin...
Lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#1061315 Jan 12, 2014
Sad Info wrote:
You want to know what I see? I see millions of people writing and complaining about what is going on with this ACA or Obama care. But what I would like to know is anyone doing anything about it? I have by doing what I am asking you to do. has anyone contacted their representatives? by either mail, or email, or phone calls? Am I the only one seeing a pattern here? or is everyone else seeing a pattern here? There are a lot of very mad and angry people out there. The best way to deal with this is to take back the power. It is time to stop writing and stop complaining and take action. We the people run this country. Not them the government. They work for us. But if we do not buy into ACA or Obama care, it will fail, it will fail. Let it fail, and they will have no choice but to repeal the law. So what are they going to do, fine everyone or every middle class person in the USA? I don't think so. The middle class is the largest number of people, and we make the difference. It’s not going to be easy. It’s going to be hard. but this was rammed down our throats; we did not have a choice in it. Is that what being a free nation is and all about? We need to take back the power. Then hold out on getting insurance until the health insurance company's come back down on their prices. Go to the emergency room like all the illegal's do. You cannot be refused. But if we the people do not make a stand we will be doomed. Weather you believe it or not this is war. Not with guns or bombs, but with voice and unity and votes. We need to take the freedoms we have left and stop this before it is too late. Help me to spread this message. Copy and paste this message on every Obama ad you see. Or make your own message and do the same thing, copy and paste it everywhere, take it to face book, twitter, anywhere you can put it. Call, write, email, knock on the door of our representatives and tell them we do not want this. If we put the word out that we do not want this ACA, or Obama care, they will have no choice but to listen. But help me. I cannot do this alone. Together we can win, but alone we will lose.
How's the "weather"? These people on here are on Medicare,they're just parroting what they hear on fox
Lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#1061316 Jan 12, 2014
Sad Info wrote:
Most recent quote for medical insurance (State Farm) for my 38-year-old son, 30-year-old daughter-in-law, and 2 year-old grandson; $758.50 per month with $15,000 deductible for the family,$5,000 deductible per person. Affordable, my ass!! No, they haven't signed up yet. I am sure some Obama follower will get on and tell me that I am lying and that their insurance premium hasn't risen and that their deductibles are very low, but I am just reporting the quotes as we get them. So take it up with the insurance providers available to us since we don't live in utopia where they seem to be living.
Yup, this one is on Medicare just as I thought.$350 a person including a baby? What did they pay before?
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#1061317 Jan 12, 2014
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
Slap a Sin Tax on it and America could fund phony classes with phony grades for black athletes at every single NCAA school across the country.
Get high for a cause, brotha...
and all the graduates with phony degrees and phony grades and phony classes, athletes or not, wonder why nobody will hire them...
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#1061318 Jan 12, 2014
Lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
How's the "weather"? These people on here are on Medicare,they're just parroting what they hear on fox
all your spin and evasion can't change the fact that most middle class people who already had insurance are now paying higher premiums for higher deductibles and higher copays because of subsidizing welfare bums on ObamaKKKare...

and they are really pissed....at the DemoKKKrats...
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#1061319 Jan 12, 2014
John Galt wrote:
Banks Say No to Marijuana Money, Legal or Not
By SERGE F. KOVALESKIJAN. 11, 2014
SEATTLE — In his second-floor office above a hair salon in north Seattle, Ryan Kunkel is seated on a couch placing $1,000 bricks of cash — dozens of them — in a rumpled brown paper bag. When he finishes, he stashes the money in the trunk of his BMW and sets off on an adrenalized drive downtown, darting through traffic and nervously checking to see if anyone is following him.
Despite the air of criminality, there is nothing illicit in what Mr. Kunkel is doing. He co-owns five medical marijuana dispensaries, and on this day he is heading to the Washington State Department of Revenue to commit the ultimate in law-abiding acts: paying taxes. After about 25 minutes at the agency, Mr. Kunkel emerges with a receipt for $51,321.
“Carrying such large amounts of cash is a terrible risk that freaks me out a bit because there is the fear in my mind that the next car pulling up beside me could be the crew that hijacks us,” he said.“So, we have to play this never-ending shell game of different cars, different routes, different dates and different times.”
Legal marijuana merchants like Mr. Kunkel — mainly medical marijuana outlets but also, starting this year, shops that sell recreational marijuana in Colorado and Washington — are grappling with a pressing predicament: Their businesses are conducted almost entirely in cash because it is exceedingly difficult for them to open and maintain bank accounts, and thus accept credit cards.
The problem underscores the patchwork nature of federal and state laws that have evolved fitfully as states have legalized some form of marijuana commerce. Though 20 states and the District of Columbia allow either medical or recreational marijuana use — with more likely to follow suit — the drug remains illegal under federal law. The Controlled Substances Act, enacted in 1970 classifies marijuana as a Schedule I drug, the most dangerous category, which also includes heroin, LSD and ecstasy.
As a result, banks, including state-chartered ones, are reluctant to provide traditional services to marijuana businesses. They fear that federal regulators and law enforcement authorities might punish them, with measures like large fines, for violating prohibitions on money-laundering, among other federal laws and regulations.
“Banking is the most urgent issue facing the legal cannabis industry today,” said Aaron Smith, executive director of the National Cannabis Industry Association in Washington, D.C. Saying legal marijuana sales in the United States could reach $3 billion this year, Mr. Smith added:“So much money floating around outside the banking system is not safe, and it is not in anyone’s interest. Federal law needs to be harmonized with state laws.”
The limitations have created unique burdens for legal marijuana business owners. They pay employees with envelopes of cash. They haul Chipotle and Nordstrom bags containing thousands of dollars in $10 and $20 bills to supermarkets to buy money orders. When they are able to open bank accounts — often under false pretenses — many have taken to storing money in Tupperware containers filled with air fresheners to mask the smell of marijuana.
unlike Obama, banks (and insurance companies) are required to follow the law....
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#1061320 Jan 12, 2014
Lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
Yup, this one is on Medicare just as I thought.$350 a person including a baby? What did they pay before?
sounds like an extremely high premium considering the deductible...

another ObamaKKKare victim...

but somebody has to pay for the welfare bums....

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#1061321 Jan 12, 2014
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
You travel light with only one piece of baggage. It sits atop your shoulders as a Pet Carrier, Fido.
I don't know, I came up with the expression "American Taliban" posted on topix for the tea party within a couple of months of them coming out of the woodwork when they realized they had a Black President. Since then been the expression has been used on the Daily Show and lots of press articles. We will see how the zombie analogy holds up in future satire for the GOP.
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#1061322 Jan 12, 2014
LoisLane59 wrote:
It doesn't matter how you felt about the Iraq War.
It does matter how you feel about our soldiers seeing the enemy flying its black flags in Iraq today - negating every ounce of blood and every penny of treasure that was lost there - thanks to an inept politician pretending to be a Commander-in-Chief and a president.
Not many things could make true Americans sadder.
The Fantasy of a “Pro-American” Iraq

Amir Taheri opens his column with some thoroughly dishonest claims:

A decade ago, in the euphoric days that followed its liberation, Iraq was supposed to re-emerge as one of the United States’ staunchest regional allies [bold mine-DL]. That didn’t happen, partly thanks to President Obama’s decision to effectively sabotage plans to forge an agreement that would have linked Iraq to the United States in military and security domains.

There was never any realistic chance that Iraq would become one of America’s “staunchest regional allies.” No one but the most deluded war supporters ever believed this was possible. It made no sense that a post-Hussein Iraqi government would want any part of becoming a U.S. client. Having overthrown Hussein, the U.S. all but guaranteed that Iranian influence in the country would increase, and because of the deep unpopularity of the occupation it was inevitable that the U.S. would have to end its military presence sooner or later. Iraq was never going to become a reliable client of the U.S., and if there was any chance that this might happen it was destroyed by eight years of war and occupation.

The expectation that Iraq would become a “pro-American” state was just one of the many flawed assumptions that war supporters held, and they held them because they paid little or no attention to the reality of the country they were proposing to remake. The idea that this was still possible in 2011 is fanciful, and it’s even more so now. There appears to be no interest in the administration in cultivating this sort of relationship with Iraq, and it would be bizarre if there were.

http://www.theamericanconservative.com/lariso...

Lapeer, MI

#1061324 Jan 12, 2014
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
and all the graduates with phony degrees and phony grades and phony classes, athletes or not, wonder why nobody will hire them...
The Work Ethic used to be passed down across generations and cultures.
The Federal Government has done its best to eliminate it.

With all due insult to the UNCF, "A meme is a terrible thing to waste".

People used to be hired for their talents. Now they're hired because a job is an entitlement if your skin is the right color or your sex organs are specific.

The longer this continues, the deeper the resentment. At some tipping point, a quiet revolt appears where individuals, concluding that government no longer has their interest as a concern, begin cheating in any way shape or form and harboring no community guilt over their actions.

These are the wrinkles of age on the face of Lady Liberty. She's worn out, old and ready to exit.

Lapeer, MI

#1061325 Jan 12, 2014
OzRitz wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't know, I came up with the expression "American Taliban" posted on topix for the tea party within a couple of months of them coming out of the woodwork when they realized they had a Black President. Since then been the expression has been used on the Daily Show and lots of press articles. We will see how the zombie analogy holds up in future satire for the GOP.
Some analogies can be informative while others can be entertainment.

Yours are neither because, first, they are incorrect and, secondly, incorrect analogies applied incorrectly are not entertainment but an embarrassment to you and an irritation to the audience.

Sorry. You lose.

Go back to Wu Mao Dang University and request a Refresher Course in Propaganda 101
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#1061326 Jan 12, 2014
OzRitz wrote:
<quoted text>
all you Communists think alike...so what???...

by the way, what is the "Daily Show"???...

Lapeer, MI

#1061327 Jan 12, 2014
The Magic Negro once again sh its on Veterans to gain a foothold in his climb to power.

Washington Times - White House defies patient-privacy rules: http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2014/jan/...

Your email belongs to him, the news media belongs to him, your medical records belong to him and now your therapist's records can deny you a right to bear arms.

Impeach the bas turd.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#1061328 Jan 12, 2014
shinningelectr0n wrote:
The Magic Negro once again sh its on Veterans to gain a foothold in his climb to power.
Washington Times - White House defies patient-privacy rules: http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2014/jan/...
Your email belongs to him, the news media belongs to him, your medical records belong to him and now your therapist's records can deny you a right to bear arms.
Impeach the bas turd.
"The 1968 Gun Control Act bans guns for anyone who is “adjudicated as a mental defective or … committed to a mental institution.”

Unfortunately, under 2008 NICS Improvement Act, drafted by Sen. Charles E. Schumer, New York Democrat, and its regulations, that “adjudication” can be made by any “other lawful authority.” This means a diagnosis by a single psychiatrist in connection with a government program.

In the case of nearly 175,000 law-abiding veterans, the “lawful authority” has been a Department of Veterans Affairs psychiatrist, who, generally, will take away a veteran’s guns by unilaterally declaring him incompetent and appointing a guardian over his financial affairs."

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

NCAA Basketball Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 5 min Pearl Jam 305,665
UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 8 min Anthony Gima 27,416
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 18 min Aura Mytha 227,653
Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex ma... (Aug '10) 3 hr ptettee 200,974
Freshman Jonah Bolden declared ineligible for U... Sep 12 Brew In 1
Indiana Basketball: 2015 Forward Juwan Morgan C... Sep 11 Mike Williams 1
ACC Tournament 2014: Biggest Storylines to Watc... (Mar '14) Sep 11 Anonymous 2
•••
•••

NCAA Basketball People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••