Barack Obama, our next President

Barack Obama, our next President

There are 1707435 comments on the Hampton Roads Daily Press story from Nov 5, 2008, titled Barack Obama, our next President. In it, Hampton Roads Daily Press reports that:

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampton Roads Daily Press.

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#1062315 Jan 14, 2014
Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
Not everyone lives in NJ or gives a damn about future plans for state-silly.
Feeling a bit defensive, I see.

You should be.

Funny how none of this matters, but you find it helpful to post all sorts of nonsense totally unrelated to anything being discussed.

Chris Christie's scandals are a bigger topic than either Benghazi or the IRS, and you don't like it one bit!!

Why is that??

“Bill Clinton could have ”

Since: May 10

Prevented this

#1062316 Jan 14, 2014
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
Israel is directly responsible for most terrorism since 1972.
Answer is plain and simple. Eliminate Israel, Middle East becomes peaceful again.
You can't build a nation on stolen land.
The Jews will learn an awful lesson.
Not today, not tomorrow. But there wasn't a Jewish State in the Middle East for thousands of years.
This latest experiment will end in failure.
according to many in America, California is on stolen land from Mexico, I see what you are saying-Eliminate California and the United States will become peaceful again.

“Peace on Earth”

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#1062317 Jan 14, 2014
Emeem wrote:
The leading Republican candidate for president is in the midst of a major conspiracy and yet none of these conspiracy mongering right wing morons are willing to weigh in on it. They have ranted about imaginary conspiracies for years and yet this DOCUMENTED abuse of government power is virtually being ignored!
"Are you kidding me????????"
They take their lead from Faux Noise which barely touched on the issue.

Back to Bridgegate....Did you see this one?

"Fox’s Brit Hume Blames “Feminized Atmosphere” for Christie Scandal"

"On Fox News Sunday panel, news analyst Brit Hume shocked the female panel by blaming the current “feminized atmosphere” for making Gov. Christie look like a bully.

FOX’S BRIT HUME BLAMES “FEMINIZED ATMOSPHERE” FOR CHRISTIE SCANDAL

January 13, 2014

On Fox News Sunday panel, news analyst Brit Hume shocked the female panel by blaming the current “feminized atmosphere” for making Gov. Christie look like a bully.

...On Sunday,“Media Buzz” host Howard Kurtz asked the panel if the “bully image” now attributed to Christie was hurting him.

“I have to say that in this sort of feminized atmosphere in which we exist today, guys who are masculine and muscular like that in their private conduct, and are kind of old-fashioned tough guys, run some risks,” Hume stated.

Fox news panelist and contributor Lauren Ashburn interjected,“Feminized!”

“Atmosphere,” Hume restated.“By which, I mean, that men today have learned the lesson the hard way that if you act like kind of an old-fashioned guy’s guy, you’re in constant danger of slipping out and saying something that’s going to get you in trouble, and make you look like a sexist, or make you look like you seem thuggish or whatever. That’s the atmosphere in which we operate.”

“The guy (Gov. Christie) is very much an old-fashioned masculine, muscular guy,” Hume added.“And there are political risk associated with that. Maybe it shouldn’t be, but that’s how it is.”

http://benswann.com/foxs-brit-hume-blames-fem...
Nostrilis Waxman

Windsor, CT

#1062318 Jan 14, 2014
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>i keep proving your lies over and over again.
why is it you have yet to find even one of my posts that was a lie?
not even one?
look, i just found another one of your posts that is a lie...the one i am responding to!
Did I say you could speak to me, time waster?

Your first day here, you claimed you are a conservative.

That was the first of many lies I noticed and clear proof you are dishonest.

You are mentally ill.

You are not the only liberal like that here. Most of you have real issues.

Later, loser.

Pathetic individual.

Location hidden

#1062319 Jan 14, 2014
Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
You weren't talking about topics here but griping because the MSM did not think a State of State was important enough to carry live.
Aren't you the one who whines about censoring when your stupid posts are questioned??

Of course you are.

Andhere you are telling others what they should discuss and what they shouldn't.

You are a real piece of work, Betsy.

Location hidden

#1062320 Jan 14, 2014
fetch almighty wrote:
<quoted text>according to many in America, California is on stolen land from Mexico, I see what you are saying-Eliminate California and the United States will become peaceful again.
You want to compare stealing land in 1948 with settling the west??

OK with me, we stole far more than CA from Mexico.

Last I knew the United States has been peaceful since the Civil War.

Israel?? Not so much. They are locked in a blood feud with people who will fight them forever.

The Christians only care about Israel as it fits their Book of Revelations insanity.

They will bring about the final war just to prove their religion right!!

That's how crazy religion makes people.

Do Zionists like being used as a tool for Christians to bring about the rapture??

“Peace on Earth”

Location hidden

#1062321 Jan 14, 2014
Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
Anybody who thinks al Qaeda -and now their splinter groups- is just a Middle East problem has forgotten 9/11 already.
It would have been a Middle East problem if we hadn't taken sides in their religious war. We need to step back and let the United Nations take the lead.

Location hidden

#1062322 Jan 14, 2014
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>no, same topic. you really cannot read and comprehend, can you?
why do you insist on making such a fool of yourself?
every single post you make shows how incredibly stupid you are. do you never tire of embarrassment? are you too stupid to know you are making a total fool of yourself? what is the problem here?
I think she's terribly lonely.

Any attention is preferable to that loneliness. So she takes a beating, but feels connected to others.

It's really sad. I see that in a few of them. The ever present Carol/Lois, Galt/Nobraina, Waxman and menagerie, and little BetsyWetsy. They're here all the time, like it's home.
Nostrilis Waxman

Windsor, CT

#1062323 Jan 14, 2014
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
Aren't you the one who whines about censoring when your stupid posts are questioned??
Of course you are.
Andhere you are telling others what they should discuss and what they shouldn't.
You are a real piece of work, Betsy.
I don't think you are the type of person that should be lecturing people about being a "piece of work".

We believe in live and let live. It is your side that are the thought police. PC, Gotcha PC, race card, homophobe card, your Mayor Blunderburger side even wants to tell people they must breast feed and can only have a certain size soft drink fer Christ's sake...

I do like the fact you are taking a new medication though. You seem a little better.

Since: Mar 11

St. Croix valley

#1062324 Jan 14, 2014
Nostrilis Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
Why are you wasting time with the Wood-Loon-A-Tic ?
He is an exposed liar and weasel. If you try and reason with a mentally ill person like him, you'll just waste your time.
and yet another lie from nosehair...

when have i been proved a liar? you are still searching for that first proof....

why is that? why are you still running from your own words?
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#1062325 Jan 14, 2014
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
Correction, you mean "lead conservative story". Get it right. They will do anything to deflection the attention away from the underhandedness of Republicans.
right...surrendering to Palestinian dogs isn't nearly as important as lane closures on a bridge...
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#1062326 Jan 14, 2014
Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
You have a bad tendency to mouth off before searching the topic or even reading why Feinstein said the NYT article was totally wrong.
Newly released transcripts show the Obama admin knew within hours that terrorist was responsible for Benghazi attack
http://armedservices.house.gov/index.cfm/pres...
lol! You're such a bloomin' idiot son. You should try reading your source...

... Leading up to and throughout the day of the attack in 2012J I
had received reports of possible threats to U.S. interests
including in Sana'aJ KhartoumJ IslamabadJ PeshawarJ KabulJ Cairo and Baghdad. I didn't receive any specific reports of imminent threats to U.S. personnel or facilities in Benghazi. Soon after I received the initial reports of the Benghazi attack) I discussed
the situation with the Secretary of Defense) Leon Panetta) and
with President Obama in a meeting that we had already scheduled
that day on another topic.

The President instructed us to use all available assets to
respond to the attacks to ensure the safety of U.S. personnel in
Libya and to protect U.S. personnel and interests throughout the
region. Because threat streams increased in a number of locations
simultaneously) we postured our forces to respond regionally as
well as specifically to the events in Libya.

In response to events in Benghazi) we deployed a Marine Fleet
Antiterrorism Security team) or FASJ team as you probably know it.
Prepared a second FAS platoon to deploy and moved the special
operations force that was training in Croatia to a staging base in
Italy. We also deployed a special operations force from the
continental United States to an intermediate staging base in
southern Europe.

The Accountability Review Board lead by Ambassador Pickering
and Admiral Mike Mullen concluded that the interagency response
was timely and appropriate) but there was simply not enough time
given the speed of the attacks for armed U.S. military assets to
have made a difference.

They didJ however) identify areas that required our further attention. We have applied the lessons learned from this incident to adapt to what has been described as a new normal of violence in the Middle East and North Africa. Specifically we have improved our ability to secure our diplomatic missions by assuming a more proactive posture. Our first line of
defense isJ and willJ of necessity) remain to reinforce host nation security forces....."

“Peace on Earth”

Location hidden

#1062327 Jan 14, 2014
flack wrote:
<quoted text> $20,000 worth of egg damage. A felony. Cocaine found in the house! Bye Bye Beiber.
Cocaine was not found in the house. It was found in the possession of rapper Lil Za. Police have already said Bieber was "not connected" to the cocaine.

There's more to this story. Did you watch the video. The neighbors are just as crazy as Beiber.
Nostrilis Waxman

Windsor, CT

#1062328 Jan 14, 2014
What's with this beard Opie the Liar's press secretary has now?

Since: Mar 11

St. Croix valley

#1062329 Jan 14, 2014
Nostrilis Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
Did I say you could speak to me, time waster?
Your first day here, you claimed you are a conservative.
That was the first of many lies I noticed and clear proof you are dishonest.
You are mentally ill.
You are not the only liberal like that here. Most of you have real issues.
Later, loser.
Pathetic individual.
why are you still running from your own words?

smacking you around is fun..and easy. no mater what you do or say you just keep losing to me, don't you? why do you even try anymore?

if you noticed so many lies, why is it you have yet to prove even one of them? i prove your lies all the time...

run little coward....run! your own words are catching up to you again...run!!!!

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

#1062330 Jan 14, 2014
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>i keep proving your lies over and over again.
why is it you have yet to find even one of my posts that was a lie?
not even one?
look, i just found another one of your posts that is a lie...the one i am responding to!
"no AQ did not claim that attack ever. just one post on one small groups facebook page" - woodtick

one of those statements is a lie

Since: May 11

New Oxford, PA

#1062331 Jan 14, 2014
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
You're such an idiot:
Obama claimed to be born in Kenya when he published his own bio in the Havard Law Review, you fucking moron. He also claimed to be born in Kenya when he authorized the bio used by his publisher from 1991 until 2007, you goddam dupe.
Al Qaeda in the Magreb attacked the US consulate in Benghazi, idiot. You'd know this if you:
Listened to the Prime Minister of Libya who captured and interrogated 50 Al Qaeda terrorists.
You still haven't answered the question of where the money will come from to pay for Obama's government. You have to identify a source of money to answer that question. What's it been, a year or more you haven't been able to answer that question?
The EPA does not have the authority to change the boundaries of an Indian Reservation. There is an existing law establishing the physical boundaries of the reservation. The city of Riverton is outside the boundaries established in that law.
What text in the Constitution gives the EPA the authority to ignore the law of the land and write their own laws?
... well?
1) His agency made the mistake in a booklet listing the authors they represented. The writer of that bio admitted they had made the mistake

2) The group that attacked the consulate was not Al Qaeda.

3) So for over a year you have admitted you do not know how the government is funded despite being told a gazillion times.

4)The EA did not change the boundaries, It ruled that Riverton was in the established boundaries.

5) You are truly dumber than sh*t.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#1062332 Jan 14, 2014
flack wrote:
<quoted text> $20,000 worth of egg damage. A felony. Cocaine found in the house! Bye Bye Beiber.
if the US had a real President, the basturd Bieber would be deported before he kills someone....

Location hidden

#1062333 Jan 14, 2014
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>I'm sure that Flacko got a real kick out your revelation__for it blew his dads bullsht to kingdom come.
That said your figures are well off base as well___unless one adds in fuel surcharges, underground charges and other stuff that varies by locale. The cost at my home in FL is .084 per KWM before the shake and bake. At another residential property I own the cost is .097.
Point is that it won't triple or even double__the PUCO-PSC don't play that BS here, in your state or in Flack's home state.
Get over that nonsense__it just won't happen.
These folks are so lame.

In CT, it's deregulated. I could pay a lot more, easily.

But, if you shop around..........

I really can't believe how idiotic Flake was, then BetsyWetsy destroyed his whole double triple.

As it it weren't enough, then she whined on about the damage to coal, completely ignoring the reality that fracking has made electricity prices cheaper by making nat. gas cheaper than coa!!
Nostrilis Waxman

Windsor, CT

#1062334 Jan 14, 2014
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
I think she's terribly lonely.
Any attention is preferable to that loneliness. So she takes a beating, but feels connected to others.
It's really sad. I see that in a few of them. The ever present Carol/Lois, Galt/Nobraina, Waxman and menagerie, and little BetsyWetsy. They're here all the time, like it's home.
...and you juvenile libs all sit their watching your Saturday morning cartoon show Bullwinkle Obama.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

NCAA Basketball Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 2 min June VanDerMark 330,540
What role do you think humans play in global wa... (Sep '14) 2 hr Patriot AKA Bozo 12,229
News UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 9 hr Trojan 35,558
News Walker IV hits 5 3s, scores 19, Miami beats Not... 17 hr ScoresPhartse 2
News Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex ma... (Aug '10) Feb 16 Imprtnrd 201,481
Conn's Appliances (Nov '07) Jan '18 Sweet 293
News Horsechief commits to Pacific (Mar '06) Jan '18 NicePhartts 8
More from around the web