Barack Obama, our next President

Barack Obama, our next President

There are 1520448 comments on the Hampton Roads Daily Press story from Nov 5, 2008, titled Barack Obama, our next President. In it, Hampton Roads Daily Press reports that:

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampton Roads Daily Press.

forks_make_us_fa t

Norman, OK

#1062172 Jan 14, 2014
Signs the Progressive 'you did not build that' economy is on fire!

'Baylor Medical Center at Garland to lay off 47'

http://www.bizjournals.com/dallas/news/2014/0...
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#1062173 Jan 14, 2014
only 35% of black men are in the labor force...

another victory for the Obama economy...
Lily Boca Raton FL

Boca Raton, FL

#1062174 Jan 14, 2014
Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
More likely the Progressives are parroting the often times confused talking points of their partisan sites and getting upset when the harsh light of reality shines on it.
WHATEVA....
forks_make_us_fa t

Norman, OK

#1062175 Jan 14, 2014
Signs the Progressive 'you did not build that' economy is on fire!

'Tony Downs Foods President Mike Downs tells KTOE ( http://bit.ly/L2dM2q ) radio the company is in discussions with the plant's 75 employees about the closure, which could occur in May. Downs says there could be opportunities for employees at the company's other plants.'

http://www.fortmilltimes.com/2014/01/13/32157...
Lily Boca Raton FL

Boca Raton, FL

#1062176 Jan 14, 2014
Lnc wrote:
<quoted text>
Kokeile lukea paskaa ennen kuin viet sen ja et voi näyttääääliö
oletat hän voi lukea?
forks_make_us_fa t

Norman, OK

#1062177 Jan 14, 2014
...Wait a minute...someone has some 'splainin' to do...

Benghazi...NY Times and YOutube...

"Sen. Dianne Feinstein (D-Calif.) rejected the Times’s conclusion that al Qaeda wasn’t responsible for the attack that killed Ambassador Christopher Stevens and three other Americans. She also took issue with the notion that the Libya strike was sparked by a U.S.-made anti-Islam video online."

http://thehill.com/blogs/global-affairs/middl...
Whatever

Scottsbluff, NE

#1062178 Jan 14, 2014
Lily Boca Raton FL wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh my effing word.
Yep, the leading intellect of Progressives here -USAsenseless-flunks BIG time at reading comprehension.

“Peace on Earth”

Since: Sep 08

United States

#1062179 Jan 14, 2014
LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
The black flag of al-Qaida has been raised in an Iraqi city where 1,300 U.S. troops died...in Fallujah...as well as Anbar.
God help me, Realtime, but I'm beginning to think it's my mission to keep you in the loop.
The Saudis are not merely concerned about Iran’s nuclear ambitions. They have a more profound fear that geopolitical trends in the Middle East are aligning against them, threatening both their regional stature and their domestic security.
Prince Alwaleed bin Talal said,“America is shooting itself in the foot.” Alwaleed told the Wall Street Journal’s editorial board,“It’s just complete chaos. Confusion. No policy.”
Saudi Arabia’s ambassador in London, Prince Mohammed bin Nawwaf bin Abdulaziz, called the negotiations with Iran “appeasement,” and indirectly threatened that Saudi Arabia would obtain its own nuclear weapons if necessary.
http://www.newyorker.com/online/blogs/newsdes...
The Saudis have nowhere else to turn for the security provided by their ties to the U.S.: the Europeans are too weak militarily, Russia is in decline, and China has neither the capability nor the inclination to project power into the Persian Gulf.
So more trouble is on the horizon just because of an inept Chicago politician is pretending he has a clue what to do on the world stage.
Our only "policy" should to get the hell out. Just chalk it up as another Vietnam (which any sane person could see was going to happen) and let the Middle East battle it out as they have since medieval times.

Since: Jun 13

Orlando, FL

#1062180 Jan 14, 2014
M Stein wrote:
<quoted text>When electing a president, dancing skills are definitely high on your list. Honesty and real world experience is obviously not.
And isn't dog considered a delicacy in the Obama family?
Obama's dancing feet have 'em all beat.

http://www.bing.com/videos/search...

Missed this somehow......lol.

Since: Mar 11

St. Croix valley

#1062181 Jan 14, 2014
EasyEed wrote:
<quoted text>
"woodendick000"
Why do you waste time reading and responding to something not worth reading. As usual you're mouth gets in the way of logic.
Peace
KMA
Happy New Year
when did htat happen?

are youjust sore because you obviously misread what i posted?

did you prejudice about me prevent you from seeing the facts in front of you? prejudice often does that...

try to use your own mind openly. if you are able...

St. Croix valley

#1062182 Jan 14, 2014
forks_make_us_fat wrote:
...Wait a minute...someone has some 'splainin' to do...
Benghazi...NY Times and YOutube...
"Sen. Dianne Feinstein (D-Calif.) rejected the Times’s conclusion that al Qaeda wasn’t responsible for the attack that killed Ambassador Christopher Stevens and three other Americans. She also took issue with the notion that the Libya strike was sparked by a U.S.-made anti-Islam video online."
http://thehill.com/blogs/global-affairs/middl...
did she have any facts to back up her position? do you ?
Whatever

Scottsbluff, NE

#1062184 Jan 14, 2014
forks_make_us_fat wrote:
<quoted text>
'shinny lunatic is a favorite of stupid racism'
https://www.google.com/search...
A new definition for misogynist has appeared as well. When asked why Lena Dunham is always naked on her show, the brilliant response of the producer was to accuse him of being a misogynist.

St. Croix valley

#1062185 Jan 14, 2014
Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
You do know non-Progressives think you are a joke sent here for our amusement.
you might. but then you can'[t even think for yourself, so what would that matte in the real world? I spank you round this site day after day topic after topic and you think your idiocy actually matters to anyone? why?

you are like an insect i can squish at will. you know it. i know it.

stay in your place, little man...
Whatever

Scottsbluff, NE

#1062186 Jan 14, 2014
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>did she have any facts to back up her position? do you ?
The records from the Congress investigations.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#1062187 Jan 14, 2014
<quoted text>
Eleven patrol cars, 22 stupid cops; investigating eggs? What a waste of taxpayer money; they just want to see Justin Biebers house. Idiots. Prison for eggs? What a goddamn joke this country is. Felony? For eggs?
If that's the case then half the fraternities would be in prison, and double that on Halloween.
Someone call that chief of police and tell him to gf himself.
$20,000 damage to a neighbor's home.....

but trivial compared to the little twit driving through his suburban gated communiity at high speed and endangering children....including BLACK children...

somebody will likely off this little basturd soon...

by the way, Kanye West assaulted an 18-year old kid yesterday...
Whatever

Scottsbluff, NE

#1062188 Jan 14, 2014
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>when did htat happen?
are youjust sore because you obviously misread what i posted?
did you prejudice about me prevent you from seeing the facts in front of you? prejudice often does that...
try to use your own mind openly. if you are able...
He got that impression from your post which stated
"no wonder you never post anything worth reading..."

Then Edd asks why you are responding to it if that is so.
Whatever

Scottsbluff, NE

#1062189 Jan 14, 2014
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>you might. but then you can'[t even think for yourself, so what would that matte in the real world? I spank you round this site day after day topic after topic and you think your idiocy actually matters to anyone? why?
you are like an insect i can squish at will. you know it. i know it.
stay in your place, little man...
So now you share your kinky fantasies of spanking people? LOL

Tell us again how you aren't funny.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#1062190 Jan 14, 2014
Most Popular Stories
1. Wife, daughter hope Utah dad doesn’t leave them for Mars
2. NFL: 49ers gear up for tough return trip to Seattle
3. Op-ed: LDS Church needs to adjust to modern realities
4. Weather Channel vs. DirecTV — Is it a matter of life and death?
5. New idea for Mormon missionaries: Fill time with service
6. Poll: Utahns evenly split on same-sex marriage
7. Celebrities expected at the 2014 Sundance Film Festival
8. Cartoonist Cal Grondahl, others lose jobs at Ogden newspaper
9. Trib Talk: Insider’s guide to the Sundance Film Fest
10. Utah man pleads guilty in strange case of supposedly life-saving sex
Salt Lake City Tribune!!!
I have to read #10!
http://www.sltrib.com/sltrib/blogsinternet/57...
the liberal paper in Salt Lake...so what???...

St. Croix valley

#1062191 Jan 14, 2014
Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
The records from the Congress investigations.
what is it you think those records show?

why is it yo can never post a full thought, just a snippet of a soundbyte? do you live your whole life with partial thoughts?

Since: Jun 13

Orlando, FL

#1062192 Jan 14, 2014
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
Our only "policy" should to get the hell out. Just chalk it up as another Vietnam (which any sane person could see was going to happen) and let the Middle East battle it out as they have since medieval times.
And you think a stronger, bolder al Qaeda left to their own devices in their own little corner of the world would be happy if we just stopped bothering them and would leave us alone and be content containing their hatred toward western civilization and us infidels if we just got the hell out, do you?

You and Obama are two peas in the same naïve liberal pod

Thinking we're immune from the middle east imploding with the rise of an army of al Qaeda is not only naïve but a dangerously stupid assumption.

What you and Obama miserably fail to grasp is this enemy isn't going to give up just because you and Obama are ready to surrender.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

NCAA Basketball Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 51 min ThomasA 313,920
News UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 16 hr Stealing phartsx 32,908
I got my loan from [email protected] (Jun '13) Apr 20 GLOBAL FUNDING SO... 43
How to Recover Deleted or lost Contacts from Sa... (Dec '14) Apr 20 DelucaKoehn 11
What role do you think humans play in global wa... (Sep '14) Apr 18 RNC 11,137
Conn's Appliances (Nov '07) Apr 8 Allycat1999 290
News Buzzer-beating shot lifts Florida over Wisconsi... Mar 25 BuzzerPhartss 2
More from around the web