Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

#1058989 Jan 9, 2014
"Chicago Man: I Was Raped With a Loaded Gun by Police Who Forced Me to Become an Informant "

and you guys wonder why dem is the way he is.
No Surprize

Largo, FL

#1058990 Jan 9, 2014
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text> got it.
woodtick57 teabaggering Whatever.. How cute...

It's the culture...

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#1058991 Jan 9, 2014
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>did i teach you a new word? good boy...good boy! my dog learns new words all the time also...maybe he can teach you a few more...
Sharing carnal knowledge with your dog is usually referred to a bestiality.

But you consider it a Liberal's educating their pet.
Whatever

Los Angeles, CA

#1058992 Jan 9, 2014
"I am not a bully", said THIS guy.
Don't shoot me, but I'm willing to entertain the possibility that Christie had nothing to do with the original lane closings. Not saying he didn't know, because if he did and investigators make the connection, it's over for him. Nothing controversial about that. But let's say he didn't know and game this out from that assumption ...
So he doesn't know about the lane closings when it first happens. Yet there is growing media noise about it and the legislature starts digging. He asks his aides, and they say "just politics, boss. We did nothing." He believes them. But ... four months later of increasing scrutiny, and he—a former prosecutor!—still doesn't get curious enough to start his own internal probe? He doesn't ask, "Was there REALLY a study, and if so, can you show it to me?" I find that hard to believe. Not knowing about the original closures? Plausible (whether likely or unlikely). Still not knowing what happened four months later, well, that stretches credulity to the breaking point.

Furthermore, why would his aides think it would be okay to screw some small-town mayor (and everyone else on that bridge) over a meaningless irrelevant endorsement? I mean, who expects endorsements from the rival party, and then gets so upset when they don't get it to go to such great lengths as this in retribution? And who gets excited at the idea of schoolchildren getting stuck on that bridge?

They thought it was fine because of the culture that Christie has created, one of intimidation and bullying. Remember that bullying incident where he screamed at the school teacher? That wasn't caught by a rival campaign tracker. That was caught on camera by a Christie staffer, and they put that stuff online. They're proud of that! So given that Christie once boasted that "for better or for worse, this staff will reflect my personal style of leadership and decision-making," it shouldn't be surprising that it reflected the worst of his personality. Or put another way, his staff didn't go rogue.

Now, his "I didn't know a thing" schtick, however implausible, at best paints him as a clueless dolt who can't handle his staff—completely counter to the persona he's built over the last several years as a hands-on in-the-trenches roll-up-your-sleeves-and-get-i t-done governor. You can't be blissfully unaware of what your top staff is doing and then claim you are deeply involved in the governing business.

But worse for him, the "bully" narrative is now set in stone. It was his greatest source of strength but now it's been neutered. I doubt his staff will be posting any other YouTubes of him being a dick to ordinary people. Good luck with that.

Finally, notice how lonely Christie looks today? No one is defending him, not even Republicans. There are too many interests in his party vested in his failure ahead of 2016. The tea party crowd is suddenly pretending to care about Christie being a bully, as if they don't love people who are dicks to liberals. The establishment would love to have a viable nominee, but those supporting the likes of Jeb Bush and Marco Rubio are twisting the knife. The Christianist Right is similarly gleeful.

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#1058993 Jan 9, 2014
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>well, most of them seemed to be such idiotic conspiracy theory crap, i couldn't even read it without weeping for my species...but the part about lawyers caught my eye. i responded to that with truthful, verifiable facts as i always do...
shy is it you could not see this? is this level of discussion that far above you? t would seem so as i don't think i have ever seen you respond to a post with truthful, verifiable facts...
"weeping for my feces"???

Heck, we all weep when we see it here.
Whatever

Los Angeles, CA

#1058994 Jan 9, 2014
fetch almighty wrote:
The latest surprise (not really democrats have been lying about O'bamacare all along) is a report showing that a Colorado Democratic Senator pressured the insurance division of Colorado to revise the numbers of cancellations due to Obamacare in order to make it appear less damaging.
U.S. Senator for Colorado Mark Udall is considered one of the weaker candidates for 2014, which might explain why he went out of his way to demand Obamacare cancellations were under-reported.
From Complete Colorado:
U.S. Senator Mark Udall’s office worked assiduously to revise press accounts that 249,000 Coloradans received health care cancellation notices. Because the 249,000 figure was produced inside the Colorado Division of Insurance, Udall’s office lobbied that agency to revise the figure, or revise their definition of what qualified as a cancellation.
Get back in your cage you brain dead mutt
Sunny

Longview, WA

#1058996 Jan 9, 2014
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>that's sad. Christie was an effective governor.(big G and little g, actually...) but it does reflect badly on him that he would hire, and trust, people at that level of his admin. that are so dishonest...
man you get around don't ya woodypecker...
How Small is the Universe???

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#1058997 Jan 9, 2014
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>so you think they have denuded as much area as coal mining?
do they denude as much area as windmills?
these are the facts you seem to be ignoring...
You minimized the impact. Now you're obfuscating.

You have a tendency to address only the topics you choose, ignore others in the same post you reply to.

Fracking may be far worse than coal mining (excepting 'mountaintop' mining), in terms of environmental damage.

The pad site can take up to 10 acres, roads must be constructed in rural areas to transport the water and fracking fluids.

Y'think that has any impact on bird habitats, esp. in rural areas, where much fracking takes place??

Have you read some of the horror stories from folks who live over the Barnett Shale??

The jury is certainly still out pertaining the overall safety of fracking for natural gas.

Yes, facts are fun. Just make sure you bring some.
Nostrilis Waxman

Windsor, CT

#1058998 Jan 9, 2014
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>that's sad. Christie was an effective governor.(big G and little g, actually...) but it does reflect badly on him that he would hire, and trust, people at that level of his admin. that are so dishonest...
Yes Tic. Just like Obama with the:

IRS Scandal

Benghazi Scandal

Fast & Furious Scandal

Christie is a shoe-in for a Democrat president! He just needs to switch parties and you guys will support him.

Since: May 11

Chambersburg, PA

#1058999 Jan 9, 2014
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
So, show us proof this is wrong.
Let's see now...
Frank Marshal Davis is Obama's biological father.(Look at the photos of Obama "Sr", Obama "Jr" and Davis, and you tell us who's Obama's real father.)
Obama had to have his US citizenship (if he ever had it) renounced for him to become a citizen of Indonesia while Sukarno was dictator because Sukarno didn't allow dual citizenship.(If Obama re-acquired this hypothetical US citizenship, where's the documentation?)
Obama could not have had a US passport when he went to Pakistan in 1981 because Pakistan was on the US State Department's "No Travel" list.
Obama's name was "Barry Soetoro" when he was at Occidental, and also when his mother wrote a letter to her employer, Ford Foundation, requesting use of travel benefits for dependent children in school. Since it's alleged Obama transferred from Occidental to Columbia, his name had to have been the same name he used at Occidental, "Barry Soetoro". Even PBS couldn't find a single person who ever met Obama on the Campus of Columbia when they produced a documentary promoting him in 2012, which is consistent with what the longest serving professor of a class he would have had to take said, the president of his class said, and Fox News said after the called and talked to 400 people in the class he claims to have graduated with.
Obama claims to have been a constitutional lawyer, but nobody can find any proof Obama has ever seen the inside of a courtroom as a lawyer.
Obama is a complete fraud. He's a college dropout from Occidental who has very high connections in the Communist Party USA that screwed someone out of a Harvard education so some communist protege could get another fraudulent line in their fraudulent resume.
Obama is a candidate for the biggest hoax ever perpetrated on human society in the history of civilization.
You are a pedophile. Prove me wrong.

Look subsidized dumbass, I provided proof that Obama did argue cases in court. You know it. So I guess you are a big fat liar.

So are sofa king stupid, you think Obama sent his high school transcripts under the name Barack Obama to Occidental so he could register under the name Soetero. You can't even make up a good lie.

You certainly are dumber than sh*t.

Since: Mar 11

St. Croix valley

#1059000 Jan 9, 2014
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
The State of woodtick: A Mouth From Minnesota.
still nothing of worth to add?

doesn't it bother you that a third grader would be able to add more to this discussion than you ever have? doesn't being that stupid just grate on your sense of self worth? do you even have a sense of self worth?
Nostrilis Waxman

Windsor, CT

#1059001 Jan 9, 2014
Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
Get back in your cage you brain dead mutt
Time to switch you VPN location, Democrat.

You deviousness isn't working, Democrat.

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

#1059002 Jan 9, 2014
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>why would i give this up? your making an incredible ass out of yourself after i warned you not to. keep it up this is freakin hilarious!
so all jackets are green? even all our modern ones made from petroleum products?
keep digging, but hang on for a sec, my sides hurt from laughing at you so hard!!!
lets use your logic, Jeff. Are windmills green? They are installed using trucks and use petroleum products for lubrication.

you still don't need doors.

I recently watched a borders episode where the guy entered and exited his apartment through a window. No door needed. But you need a door.
Nostrilis Waxman

Windsor, CT

#1059003 Jan 9, 2014
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
The State of woodtick: A Mouth From Minnesota.
But it's a good place for a fugitive from justice to hide!

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#1059004 Jan 9, 2014
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>they do? where? here in the US?
yes, i truly think that would have been silly for you to say that, it is even sillier you attempting to defend it...
Almost as silly as saying we don't need windows.

That's why people don't live underground often unless necessary.

We're not moles. we need the sunlight and view of our surroundings that windows provide. This is a simple fact of human history, regardless of which culture you study.

And you speak of silly.

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

#1059005 Jan 9, 2014
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
Dumbass, look at the Chaco Canyon culture.
Are you just pretending to be this ignorant?
he was shown to be ignorant and got butt hurt. Funny stuff.
Nostrilis Waxman

Windsor, CT

#1059006 Jan 9, 2014
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>still nothing of worth to add?
doesn't it bother you that a third grader would be able to add more to this discussion than you ever have? doesn't being that stupid just grate on your sense of self worth? do you even have a sense of self worth?
Summed you up pretty well. You really need to learn how to stop being lazy with your posts. Don't you have a shift key on your cheap PC, loser or is that broken like your warped mind too?

Don't you have any sense of self-dignity or are you just a typical lazy moronic liberal communist who failed in life?

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

#1059007 Jan 9, 2014
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
did she have to fire someone because they got caught 'red handed'?
i think not.
btw.....
In a new poll released Thursday, voters rated Mr. Christie as the hottest politician in the U.S.
http://blogs.wsj.com/washwire/2014/01/09/poll...
have fun with that.
you need to check different polls, even Clinton is hotter than Christie.

Since: Mar 11

St. Croix valley

#1059008 Jan 9, 2014
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
"weeping for my feces"???
Heck, we all weep when we see it here.
yes...of course. jokes about poo poo...you have reached your intellectual limit, haven't you...

i apologize for my earlier use of third graders in the same sentence as a reference to you. they would be appalled by the association...
Whatever

Los Angeles, CA

#1059009 Jan 9, 2014
Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
lets use your logic, Jeff. Are windmills green? They are installed using trucks and use petroleum products for lubrication.
you still don't need doors.
I recently watched a borders episode where the guy entered and exited his apartment through a window. No door needed. But you need a door.
Proving yet again that eman isn't just gunners ball licker, he's a fkn imbecile about a number of things too.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

NCAA Basketball Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 25 min ChristineM 227,897
UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 4 hr PEE PEE PETE 27,434
Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 8 hr zach 305,689
Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex ma... (Aug '10) 13 hr mix an match 200,976
Freshman Jonah Bolden declared ineligible for U... Sep 12 Brew In 1
Indiana Basketball: 2015 Forward Juwan Morgan C... Sep 11 Mike Williams 1
ACC Tournament 2014: Biggest Storylines to Watc... (Mar '14) Sep 11 Anonymous 2
•••
•••

NCAA Basketball People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••