Barack Obama, our next President

Barack Obama, our next President

There are 1496926 comments on the Hampton Roads Daily Press story from Nov 5, 2008, titled Barack Obama, our next President. In it, Hampton Roads Daily Press reports that:

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampton Roads Daily Press.

sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#1059905 Jan 10, 2014
New Christie Bridge Scandal Email: Cops Forced to Direct Traffic Instead of Responding to Emergencies

http://www.motherjones.com/mojo/2014/01/email...
Chicagoan by Birth

Mishawaka, IN

#1059906 Jan 10, 2014
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
Not according to Galt.
That doesn'answer the question? If you;re going to be a smart aleck, keep it to yourself. Because as we all are aware you can't answer.....
TheIndepedentMaj ority

Mount Vernon, KY

#1059907 Jan 10, 2014
Nostrilis Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
Inc = ignorant naïve communist.
CHRSITIE/BIDEN/Ryan/Paul et al 2016!!!

(lol)
Patriot

Loveland, CO

#1059908 Jan 10, 2014
The Federal Law You Aren’t Suppose to Know About Allowing Opt-Out of Obamacare

http://beforeitsnews.com/alternative/2014/01/...
Whatever

Chicago, IL

#1059909 Jan 10, 2014
From what I have seen, there's a fair amount of duplication, but it's clear that David Wildstein, the Chris Christie appointee who resigned over the scandal in December, was the guy orchestrating things from within the Port Authority. Wildstein, you may recall, is the guy who received the email from Christie's deputy chief of staff that it was "Time for some traffic problems in Fort Lee."

Wildstein will be his undoing. The coward will roll over for the prosecution
Jewish people tend to hate jail more than most.

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#1059910 Jan 10, 2014
USAsince1680 wrote:
http://cnsnews.com/mrctv-blog/ matt-vespa/snowdens-leaks-help ed-terrorists-pentagon-report- says
Is Edward Snowden a patriot or a traitor? Well, the debate rages on amongst us, but one this is clear: his leaks helped terrorists. According to a classified Pentagon report obtained by The Hill yesterday, the former NSA employee's deeds put our troops abroad in danger. And, they are "likely to have lethal consequences for our troops in the field," according to House Intelligence Committee Chairman Rep. Mike Rogers (R-Michigan).
The report also says that the leaks "already tipped off our adversaries to the sources and methods of our defense, and hurt U.S. allies helping us with counter terrorism, cyber crime, human and narcotics trafficking, and the proliferation of weapons of mass destruction."
Furthermore, it notes that a large portion of the 1.7 million documents stolen by Snowden contained information about ongoing military operations.
Rep. Rogers said, "though Mr. Snowden and his defenders claim he is only 'defending civil liberties,' the truth is that most of the documents Snowden stole concern vital operations of the U.S. Army, Navy, Marine Corps, and Air Force...Snowden handed over great insight to our adversaries, endangering each and every American. Make no mistake, Snowden is no patriot and there is no way to excuse the irreparable harm he caused to America and her allies, and continues to cause."
Right now, Snowden has been charged with espionage and will not be granted amnesty for his acts." AS IT SHOULD BE
The biggest source of danger to our country's security is not Snowden but an inept bungler claiming the Presidency. He helps Al Qaeda and the Muslim Brotherhood while killing innocent wedding parties in Yemen and Pakistan.

He was warned by Putin about the Boston Bombers and did nothing but golf.

The number of our Allies is diminishing by the week because of how he treats them coldly and disparagingly while tapping their personal phone lines. Saudi Arabia, Egypt, Brazil...and even the Western allies are backing away from him like male prostitutes from an AIDS victim.

Go play your broken record somewhere else, boy.

Lapeer, MI

#1059911 Jan 10, 2014
Mr Whipple wrote:
<quoted text> You just took another dump.
With his pants up.
Whatever

Chicago, IL

#1059912 Jan 10, 2014
Mr Whipple wrote:
Good evening, ma'am.
lnc

United States

#1059913 Jan 10, 2014
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
OzRitz, upon witnessing a brilliant and beautiful Fireworks display of Conservative commentary, sits back on his haunches to complain about the noise and smell of Gunpowder.
Sanine.
Jesse Stone is the lead character in a series of detective novels initially written by Robert B. Parker.

They were among his last works, and the first series in which the novelist used the third-person narrative. The series consists of nine books, starting with Night Passage (1997) and ending with Split Image (2010), which Parker completed before his death in January 2010 but did not live to see published.

The series has been continued by Michael Brandman.

Both authors seem to write well.
Lnc

United States

#1059914 Jan 10, 2014
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks. I'll take that as a compliment. To be liked by the likes of you would mean I was doing something wrong.
Yup
Lnc

United States

#1059915 Jan 10, 2014
Mr Whipple wrote:
Alas he did Not attack the First Lady of the United States
TheIndepedentMaj ority

Mount Vernon, KY

#1059916 Jan 10, 2014
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
According to Galt,(the poster I responded to) "those who closed the bridge lanes do not work for Christie". Therefore, it would seem that Christie is the MORON for apologizing for something he had no control over.
More proof of the low level of jackboot, herd pack bobble head votuhs.
Hard for the commie demoncrats to comprehend when someone actually exhibits some actual non-lemming partisan considertation of ETHICS, Decency, integrity and other non-megalomanical, NON-juvenile character.

It's so elusive to them.
Nostrilis Waxman

Windsor, CT

#1059917 Jan 10, 2014
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
According to Galt,(the poster I responded to) "those who closed the bridge lanes do not work for Christie". Therefore, it would seem that Christie is the MORON for apologizing for something he had no control over.
It is wonderful you are obsessed with that, but I asked you about your hypocrisy.

Maybe you need to learn how to expand your mind and become capable of having discussion with multiple people?
John Galt Hillbilly

Chicago, IL

#1059918 Jan 10, 2014
sonicfilter wrote:
New Christie Bridge Scandal Email: Cops Forced to Direct Traffic Instead of Responding to Emergencies
Who needs emergency vehicles?

Lapeer, MI

#1059919 Jan 10, 2014
lnc wrote:
<quoted text>
"You should be embarrassed writing this tripe on a blog and attaching your name to it." -- shinningelectr0n
A Rose, by any other name, would smell as sweet.

A Chili Dawg, by any other name, would still bark in the night.

lnc, passing in the night, would still smell as bad.

Let's get past the name calling and get down to brass tacks.

Drop to your knees behind me, Sinner, and fill your nostrils with delight.
TheIndepedentMaj ority

Mount Vernon, KY

#1059920 Jan 10, 2014
sonicfilter wrote:
(straw grasp...straw grasp---the tacTics of pitchforked patheTicness!)
new yawk

Buffalo, NY

#1059921 Jan 10, 2014
They need their daily dose of positive affirmation, self-approval/attention. Pathetic really.

Judge-Its are one way to insure that - The other is discrediting everything anybody outside of their Box thinks. As in, they have a narrow view on this board of WHAT A Conservative should be - According to their standards. A very small, myopic World View.

LOL ... The brilliant judge its for the toddler toilet retorts.
It's beyond an obsession.
It's now an addiction.

It's an idiocy, which they truly believe parades as intelligence ... IMO, it is actually a type of lonely-life regressive behavior. All they know is what they read in their small Boxes.
Living their life on the net. Oh Well - They're just sitting here day in, night out dumbing down

Being A Conservative, I hold My Party to a higher standard than what they are presenting and representing on this board. In my real world, My Friends/Family/Associates are from all political persuasions and NONE of them act like this.
OzRitz wrote:
Don't you just love the way these tea bagger trolls try and prop themselves up with fake judgeit's. As long as it's a tea bagger making a post "I just took a dump" then that is worth 5 brilliants on the judgeit scale. But i guess the fact they can actually string a sentence together is a bonus on their scale of achievements.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#1059922 Jan 10, 2014
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
Then, why did Christie find it necessary to apologize for the closures?
because one of his staffers was involved, even though that person had no power to close the bridge lanes...

if you want to go to the top, then Andrew Cuomo is equally responsible...
Lnc

United States

#1059923 Jan 10, 2014
RIP Larry Speakes

Since: Jan 14

New York, NY

#1059924 Jan 10, 2014
Obama has deported more illegals than his predecessor in less time

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

NCAA Basketball Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What role do you think humans play in global wa... (Sep '14) 1 hr Late News 10,977
News UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 2 hr ResidentPhartx 32,756
News Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 22 hr ThomasA 313,381
News Western Michigan heads to Illinois as a favorite 22 hr TrumpsPhartsx 99
News Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) Tue waaasssuuup 258,484
Conn's Appliances (Nov '07) Feb 15 Jhuerta 287
How my search of $450000 dollars became real. Feb 14 Kesby Karen 1
More from around the web