Barack Obama, our next President

Barack Obama, our next President

There are 1460394 comments on the Hampton Roads Daily Press story from Nov 5, 2008, titled Barack Obama, our next President. In it, Hampton Roads Daily Press reports that:

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampton Roads Daily Press.

Nostrilis Waxman

Windsor, CT

#1059047 Jan 9, 2014
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
One at a time. I like to discuss with you. You're not an idiot, but you do tend to overargue a point.
I agree we need a balanced power grid. i am not opposed to windmills, per se. But I refuse to ignore the dangers, either.
I think there are new designs that will end this discussion. It's an evolving technoligy, but the propeller type windmills of today being an early type.
You appeared to shrug off the danger of windmills. I disagree. Because we're already killing huge numbers does not justify killing more with another new technology..
Eman had you cold. Accept it and move on. Eman is not Waxman or Whatever or Carol.
"I like to discuss with you. "

<shaking head>

Our poor children.
Nostrilis Waxman

Windsor, CT

#1059048 Jan 9, 2014
Our country is full of liberal mooching mental cases!
Nostrilis Waxman

Windsor, CT

#1059049 Jan 9, 2014
killtaker wrote:
<quoted text>
What kind of 'conservative' are you?
She is a lying, fake, dishonest, subversive mentally ill liberal one.

Basically, a liar. Typical Democrat.

Since: Dec 08

Location hidden

#1059050 Jan 9, 2014
...the madness of crowds...and crowds equate to modern Liberalism...

'Zimmerman verdict: 86 percent of African Americans disapprove'

http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/post-poli...

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#1059051 Jan 9, 2014
killtaker wrote:
<quoted text>
What kind are you??

Other than several personas on this Topix thread??

Seems all you sdo is say dumb stuff, and ask dumb questions you have no right to ask.
Nostrilis Waxman

Windsor, CT

#1059052 Jan 9, 2014
WoodTick57:

Often times i have jumped onto a thread and misinterpreted what a single post said.

I have learned to look back and gain some context of the conversation.( and to apologize afterward...)

http://www.topix.com/forum/state/la/T9QUH2OMJ...

----------

The moron has it's own thread too!

"Missing woodtick57? He's in Louisiana.."

http://www.topix.com/forum/city/minneapolis-m...

Baaawaaahhh!!!!!!

These mentally ill liberals are a riot!

Since: Mar 11

St. Croix valley

#1059053 Jan 9, 2014
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
One at a time. I like to discuss with you. You're not an idiot, but you do tend to overargue a point.
I agree we need a balanced power grid. i am not opposed to windmills, per se. But I refuse to ignore the dangers, either.
I think there are new designs that will end this discussion. It's an evolving technoligy, but the propeller type windmills of today being an early type.
You appeared to shrug off the danger of windmills. I disagree. Because we're already killing huge numbers does not justify killing more with another new technology..
Eman had you cold. Accept it and move on. Eman is not Waxman or Whatever or Carol.
now that's a good point...we most certainly can design better wind power generators...

and there are areas where they might harm some species that are endangered or protected. some windmills on the Mississippi river here had to get special permits as it is known some Eagles my die form the proposed plan...but it is a great place to put some generators...they checked it out and weighed the befits and costs and they are going up...

i would argue the huge numbers claim...if you have prooof of such please educate me...

St. Croix valley

#1059054 Jan 9, 2014
Nostrilis Waxman wrote:
WoodTick57:
Often times i have jumped onto a thread and misinterpreted what a single post said.
I have learned to look back and gain some context of the conversation.( and to apologize afterward...)
http://www.topix.com/forum/state/la/T9QUH2OMJ...
----------
The moron has it's own thread too!
"Missing woodtick57? He's in Louisiana.."
http://www.topix.com/forum/city/minneapolis-m...
Baaawaaahhh!!!!!!
These mentally ill liberals are a riot!
yes, i am man enough to admit when i am w rong and apologize for it.. i do it often.

what was your point with this post to prove that i am the man i say i am? thank you. i appreciate that and acknowledge your compliment of me.

St. Croix valley

#1059055 Jan 9, 2014
killtaker wrote:
<quoted text>
an intelligent one.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#1059056 Jan 9, 2014
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
Have you noticed how the rethugs are trying to distance themselves by claiming Christie isn't really a Republican? LMAO
Christie is a fiscally conservative, socially moderate Republican who made a grave error by kissing Obama's ass in 2012.

Whether Republicans will ever forgive him for this sin is questionable.

Absent this serious lapse in judgment, Galt would likely support Christie.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#1059057 Jan 9, 2014
Ray Donovan wrote:
CNN Host Grills Blabbermouth Schultz About Thinking Christie’s Hiding Something While Obama Always Claims to Be in the Dark
Blabbermouth Schultz was eager to spread the message that the New Jersey governor had committed wrongdoing, a news drop that conveniently steered attention away from former Defense Secretary Robert Gates’ revelations a day earlier about Hillary Clinton.
http://pjmedia.com/tatler/2014/01/09/cnn-host...
Queens Bocajew Wasserman is a disgrace to the human race...

“Peace on Earth”

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#1059058 Jan 9, 2014
Obama is a joke wrote:
<quoted text>
Gotta love how quick the hearings started, and how the libs are upset because people are pleading the 5th.
I haven't heard anyone complaining about them taking the 5th. It's what republicans did under Bush, why would this be any different. What I do recall is a whole of you people complaining when a DOJ refused to talk to Issa's witch hunt committee. I've said it before, I'll say it again. You people are hypocrites.

St. Croix valley

#1059059 Jan 9, 2014
movie time...

i'm outa here.

should give you ample time to back up your words nosepicker...or run farther from them...(i know which you will choose. you have no choice, your stupidity makes you the coward you are...)

Since: Dec 08

Location hidden

#1059060 Jan 9, 2014
...the madness of crowds...and Liberal crowds are extremely mad...

"Poll: Most Americans Support Occupy Wall Street"

http://www.theatlantic.com/politics/archive/2...
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#1059061 Jan 9, 2014
Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
no, woodticks from Minnesota area.
but "wanna cracker" is the signature line of Bocajew Jean from Queens...
Nostrilis Waxman

Windsor, CT

#1059062 Jan 9, 2014
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>an intelligent one.
Translation:

A mentally ill, lying liberal Obama voter...
Whatever

Los Angeles, CA

#1059063 Jan 9, 2014
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Christie is a fiscally conservative, socially moderate Republican who made a grave error by kissing Obama's ass in 2012.
Whether Republicans will ever forgive him for this sin is questionable.
Absent this serious lapse in judgment, Galt would likely support Christie.
How ya doing hillbilly racist jagoff?
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#1059064 Jan 9, 2014
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>During Chris Christie's hour long plus news conference today__he mentioned that the state of New Jersey has 65,000 government workers and it would be impossible for him to know what all were doing or thinking.
Petraeus took an early retirement too__as did McChrystal as did others who weren't built for the job, couldn't handle the heat, had a lapse in judgement etc.
What did Lois Lerner, the Bush appointee, do wrong? Remind me eh?
Did you know that one of the groups she supposedly targeted is operated by a turbocharged teaparty fool who is going to challenge Ohio's governor Kasich in this years primary because Kasich is not sufficiently "right wing?" This will cause Kasich to spend money to fight off another Republican that he really needs to combat Democrats.
You really don't comprehend politics do you doll?
all that fails to explain why Obama didn't fire Hillary and Susan Rice over the Benghazi debacle....

unless Obama himself was to blame...

you don't know squat, pal....
Sunny

Longview, WA

#1059065 Jan 9, 2014
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>an intelligent one.
Your made of Star stuff intelligent one...do you know what I'm talking about ?

"this is a test"
Nostrilis Waxman

Windsor, CT

#1059066 Jan 9, 2014
woodtick57 wrote:
movie time...
i'm outa here.
should give you ample time to back up your words nosepicker...or run farther from them...(i know which you will choose. you have no choice, your stupidity makes you the coward you are...)
Same as last night. A movie.

Did you forget something moron?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

NCAA Basketball Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 1 hr Into The Night 258,049
News UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 4 hr Truth_Hurts01 32,621
News Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 6 hr The Bronx Brown S... 312,860
News Western Michigan heads to Illinois as a favorite Dec 7 Go Blue Forever 59
legitimate loan lender (Oct '13) Dec 5 Yin 17
What role do you think humans play in global wa... (Sep '14) Nov 28 Local Warming 10,371
Should child beauty pageants be banned? (Sep '14) Nov 22 Heatherfeather 780
More from around the web