Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#1058170 Jan 9, 2014
forks_make_us_fat wrote:
...what's that. C02 is a problem?...
.gov site-CHECK
prominent scientist-CHECK
peer reviewed author-CHECK
' Prominent Scientist Tells Congress: Earth in ‘CO2 Famine’
‘The increase of CO2 is not a cause for alarm and will be good for mankind’
‘Children should not be force-fed propaganda, masquerading as science’
"Many people don’t realize that over geological time, we’re really in a CO2 famine now. Almost never has CO2 levels been as low as it has been in the Holocene (geologic epoch)– 280 (parts per million - ppm)– that’s unheard of. Most of the time [CO2 levels] have been at least 1000 (ppm) and it’s been quite higher than that,” Happer told the Senate Committee."
http://www.epw.senate.gov/public/index.cfm...
Dr. Harrison Schmitt and Dr. William Happer, who have scientific backgrounds but are not climate scientists, just wrote an opinion piece in The Wall Street Journal. Despite their claims, global warming continues. This continued warming is confirmed by GRACE, ICESat, InSAR, GPS, and camera observations of ice sheet mass loss, which absorb heat without warming as they melt. The continued warming is also confirmed by global sea ice loss, which absorbs heat without warming as it melts. The continued warming is also confirmed by increasing global ocean heat content, which absorbs heat without warming the surface... until it’s released in an El Niño.

http://www.skepticalscience.com/schmitt-happe...

Google is not your friend.
forks_make_us_fa t

Norman, OK

#1058171 Jan 9, 2014
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
Choosing someone so openly and obviously partisan to lead an investigation into partisan targeting of opposition groups is "unbelievable" and "highly inappropriate," Rep. Issa asserts...
http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Government/2014/...
he could be talking about himself.
Show us your ethics...
How would you stop this stuff? In particular the IRS audits and political pay-back investigations?

Since: May 13

Location hidden

#1058172 Jan 9, 2014
No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text><SPAM>
it's the culture
What's the matter, are you just going to make ad hominem attacks because you're afraid of offending DBWriter by taking a position on anything? What a pussee.
That's why you and your moron friends here are losers, you can only be AGAINST something and never FOR something.

“Constitutionalis t”

Since: Dec 10

Spring, TX

#1058173 Jan 9, 2014
dem wrote:
<quoted text>
He's one yours you midget Kkkhunt.
If you don't know the players, buy a goddam program. RINOs are Democrats. He's one of yours. You'd know this if you had an IQ above that of a sea slug.

“Bill Clinton could have ”

Since: May 10

Prevented this

#1058174 Jan 9, 2014
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
Yep, Gates praised Obama, calling him intellectually rigorous and willing to overrule the advice of top aides and other Democrats.
Gates called Obama's decision to raid the house where Osama bin Laden was hiding,“one of the most courageous decisions I had ever witnessed in the White House”.
Gates also criticized the Bush administration, saying the former President failed to capitalize on early victories in Iraq and Afghanistan and would not listen when Gates and then Secretary of State Condoleeza Rice pushed for a shutdown of the Guantanamo detention center.
Hmmm. Seems to be that Gates has a "me", "me", "me" problem.
Read more: http://www.nydailynews.com/news/politics/pres...
Certainly you realize by Gates praising some aspect of the O'bama administration, and you reporting it-gives Gates all the credibility in the world. You liberals are ignorant. It is nice to see you post up about the victories in Iraq and Afghanistan by Bush, because it also shows what a loser O'bama has been in both. Thank you.

Since: May 11

Chambersburg, PA

#1058175 Jan 9, 2014
Obama is a joke wrote:
<quoted text>
How many of those budgets passed congress?
Budgets submitted by Presidents are always changed & modified by Congress. They are just a guideline.

The point, dickwad, is you can't blame Obama for not having budgets if they did not pass Congress.

My God you people are dumber than sh*t.
forks_make_us_fa t

Norman, OK

#1058176 Jan 9, 2014
...nothing to take from this...

"There were 655 cold records in the past week compared to 101 warm records, a ratio of 6.5 to 1. Cold temperature records have been set from the Canadian border down to the Gulf coast of Louisiana."

http://wattsupwiththat.com/2014/01/08/usa-col...
Buroc Millhouse Obama

Newington, CT

#1058177 Jan 9, 2014
forks_make_us_fat wrote:
...from shoes to flower....
"Iraqi ambassador slams Obama, praises Bush"
http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2014/jan/...
Interesting comments from the ambassador:

Asked whether the White House could do more to facilitate a tighter relationship with Iraq, Mr. Faily said,“to a certain extent they can. But we are no longer in a period in which we had President Bush, who took ownership of that relationship.”

This is confirmation for what the former U.S. Defense Secretary Bill Gates said about Obama not taking ownership. What should we have expected from an idiot Community Organizer Jive-ass punk Obama?

“Constitutionalis t”

Spring, TX

#1058178 Jan 9, 2014
dem wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey dk head how much you pay for that Russian who re?
How can I afford to pay for anything? I'm unemployed. Remember?

Prevented this

#1058179 Jan 9, 2014
Emeem wrote:
<quoted text>
This is funny. I point out that you want Christie as a teabagger presidential candidate for 2016 and that DBWriter says Christie is a traitor so then you call ME a dumbass!
Its the dumbass culture….
Christie is a democrat, he, like O'bama didn't have a clue until he read it in the paper. O'bama/Christie is the dumbass culture. Both liberals.
Buroc Millhouse Obama

Newington, CT

#1058180 Jan 9, 2014
SonicMoron, brain dead liberal propaganda post # 1 - ROTFLMAO!!!
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
Dr. Harrison Schmitt and Dr. William Happer, who have scientific backgrounds but are not climate scientists, just wrote an opinion piece in The Wall Street Journal. Despite their claims, global warming continues. This continued warming is confirmed by GRACE, ICESat, InSAR, GPS, and camera observations of ice sheet mass loss, which absorb heat without warming as they melt. The continued warming is also confirmed by global sea ice loss, which absorbs heat without warming as it melts. The continued warming is also confirmed by increasing global ocean heat content, which absorbs heat without warming the surface... until it’s released in an El Niño.
http://www.skepticalscience.com/schmitt-happe...
Google is not your friend.
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#1058181 Jan 9, 2014
No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text><SPAM>
it's the culture
i can spam that all day long.

It's not an accident that Christie emerged in a period when the Republican Party is out of power. His videos make them feel powerful at a moment when they're weak.

The reason Chris Christie is so good at this is that Chris Christie is actually a bully. That doesn't mean he's not also a nice guy who cares deeply about his family and his constituents and his country. It doesn't mean he's not an unusually honest politician who's refreshingly free of cant and willing to question his party. There's a lot about Christie that's deeply appealing. But there's one big thing that's not: He's someone who uses his office to intimidate people and punish or humiliate perceived enemies.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/wonkblog/...

Prevented this

#1058182 Jan 9, 2014
sonicfilter wrote:
republicans....
Christie’s Waterloo
The George Washington Bridge fiasco is a deeply damning window on the governor's administration
In the best possible light, New Jersey Gov. Chris Christie built a top staff of lying thugs who threatened lives and safety to serve his political ends. If not, Christie is a lying thug himself.
Emails and text messages among his close aides made public Wednesday documented that in September they gleefully engineered George Washington Bridge lane closures to punish the Democratic mayor of Fort Lee for failing to endorse their boss’ reelection.
Local officials say the gridlock they caused delayed ambulances in responding to four calls, including one involving an unconscious 91-year-old woman who later died.
Christie’s presidential ambitions are all but kaput, as he will be lambasted and lampooned as a man of low character and horrible judgment — again viewing him in the most favorable way.
http://www.nydailynews.com/opinion/christie-w...
Karl Rove wannabe(ethics just left the building) takes down Christie.
and Christie supports Moslems, just like the democrats aka liberals aka progressive terrorists. I hope you are correct and this takes him down. Timber!!!!-the Crispy Creme is out of there. Too bad he isn't hugging O'bama again when it happens.
forks_make_us_fa t

Norman, OK

#1058183 Jan 9, 2014
....this guy evolved...

"John Holdren in 1971: "New Ice Age" likely"

http://www.climatedepot.com/2014/01/08/flashb...

Who is John Holdren? Is this the same guy?

"John Paul Holdren (born March 1, 1944) is the senior advisor to President Barack Obama on science and technology issues through his roles as Assistant to the President for Science and Technology, Director of the White House Office of Science and Technology Policy, and Co-Chair of the President’s Council of Advisors on Science and Technology (PCAST)"

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_Holdren
Buroc Millhouse Obama

Newington, CT

#1058184 Jan 9, 2014
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Budgets submitted by Presidents are always changed & modified by Congress. They are just a guideline.
The point, dickwad, is you can't blame Obama for not having budgets if they did not pass Congress.
My God you people are dumber than sh*t.
No, you are dumber than sh*t, zombie.

The difference is Obama's proposals were a joke and summarily rejected, even by Democrats.
Realtime

Deltona, FL

#1058185 Jan 9, 2014
sonicfilter wrote:
republicans....
Christie’s Waterloo
The George Washington Bridge fiasco is a deeply damning window on the governor's administration
In the best possible light, New Jersey Gov. Chris Christie built a top staff of lying thugs who threatened lives and safety to serve his political ends. If not, Christie is a lying thug himself.
Emails and text messages among his close aides made public Wednesday documented that in September they gleefully engineered George Washington Bridge lane closures to punish the Democratic mayor of Fort Lee for failing to endorse their boss’ reelection.
Local officials say the gridlock they caused delayed ambulances in responding to four calls, including one involving an unconscious 91-year-old woman who later died.
Christie’s presidential ambitions are all but kaput, as he will be lambasted and lampooned as a man of low character and horrible judgment — again viewing him in the most favorable way.
http://www.nydailynews.com/opinion/christie-w...
Karl Rove wannabe(ethics just left the building) takes down Christie.
And civil suits can go on for years meaning that with every development, no matter how insignificant, there will be a front page story.condemning the spiteful governor.

“Constitutionalis t”

Spring, TX

#1058186 Jan 9, 2014
Emeem wrote:
<quoted text>
Look at the post#1058135 by Theindependentmajority right above your response. This poster claims CHRISTIE/Ryan/Paul is the Tea Party slate for 2016.
Your teabagger friends apparently don't agree with you. I can hardly wait for the Republican internal war of 2016.
Christie showed his RINO colors when he sabotaged the Republicans in exchange for the Democrats pulling their intended challenger out of the race for governor and replaced him with a sure loser.... I never liked him anyway. There was always something about him that made my skin crawl. When he sabotaged the Republicans, my gut feelings about him were proved accurate.
Christie is dead outside of New Jersey. He'd be dead inside of New Jersey if he wasn't a Democrat. He's the definition of RINO. His only support, aside from his Democrat masters, are other RINOs.
If you don't know who any of the players are, perhaps you should just read for a while until you learn something worth saying here.
No Surprize

Largo, FL

#1058187 Jan 9, 2014
Emeem wrote:
<quoted text>
This is funny. I point out that you want Christie as a teabagger presidential candidate for 2016 and that DBWriter says Christie is a traitor so then you call ME a dumbass!
Its the dumbass culture….
Another tea bragger liberal running backwards...

it's the culture....
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#1058188 Jan 9, 2014
forks_make_us_fat wrote:
<quoted text>
Show us your ethics...
How would you stop this stuff? In particular the IRS audits and political pay-back investigations?
IRS? do you really want to go there with me?

so let's talk about how Bush used the IRS to target those who didn't get with the program.

let's talk about the current IRS 'scandal' where both left and right groups were targeted for reasons that were perfectly credible. if you don't deserve a tax break......and it seems there's only one way to check.....which is....investigate.
forks_make_us_fa t

Norman, OK

#1058189 Jan 9, 2014
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
The Wall Street Journal editors keep wishing that the Iraq war was still going on:
The best use of such aid would be as part of a counterinsurgency campaign to win back the Sunni population. But the U.S. gave up most of its leverage with Mr. Maliki when President Obama chose to leave Iraq in toto to serve his re-election theme that “the tide of war is receding.” It would have been far better for U.S. security to have kept 5,000 or 10,000 troops, as well as air and intelligence assets, as a bulwark against al Qaeda’s revival and Iran’s regional dominance.
When we remember that U.S. forces weren’t able to do this when there were more than 100,000 of them in Iraq, it should be immediately clear how useless and needlessly risky it would be to keep a few thousand Americans in Iraq with no end in sight. Leave aside the inconvenient fact that the Iraqi government wasn’t going to agree to their presence. Just ask whether it would have made any sense to leave a small number of American soldiers in a country where they would frequently come under attack for the sake of shoring up a semi-authoritarian and sectarian government. Is it likely that there would be fewer terrorist attacks in Iraq if U.S. forces were still there? Is it not rather more likely that their continued presence would serve as an invitation for even more? Keeping 10,000 Americans in Iraq wouldn’t provide a “bulwark” against anything. It would mean more Americans getting needlessly killed in a desperate bid to vindicate a disastrous and unnecessary war.
http://www.theamericanconservative.com/lariso...
dood,
We have 12 Nuclear powered Aircraft Carriers...
War is not going away...PERIOD....No matter what political party is in charge.
http://www.navy.com/about/equipment/vessels/c...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

NCAA Basketball Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 11 min NoahLovesU 235,577
Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex ma... (Aug '10) 1 hr HitMan 201,368
What role do you think humans play in global wa... 2 hr Patriot AKA Bozo 4,117
Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 4 hr Pearl Jam 308,914
NCSU vs UNC from the Coach's Perspective by Jam... 12 hr IdeasandTruth 1
Kecoughtan High teacher resigns after drug charges (Nov '07) 22 hr KHS Alumni 69
UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) Fri Trojan 29,057
More from around the web