Barack Obama, our next President

Barack Obama, our next President

There are 1582530 comments on the Hampton Roads Daily Press story from Nov 5, 2008, titled Barack Obama, our next President. In it, Hampton Roads Daily Press reports that:

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampton Roads Daily Press.

Since: Mar 11

St. Croix valley

#1059032 Jan 9, 2014
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
"No man is an island apart from the main...." but woodtick is adrift from shore in a dingy with no oars.
you should stick to your poo poo jokes. that is your intellectual level...

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#1059033 Jan 9, 2014
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
"No man is an island apart from the main...." but woodtick is adrift from shore in a dingy with no oars.
If nothing else, he sure did rock your imaginary world!!

For that, I thank him. He exposed you handily, and it wasn't pretty.

Woodtick enraged you morons.

You've proven it for days, from Buroc to Floriduh, to Nostrillis!!

He's way too smart for Waxman and Co.
Whatever

Los Angeles, CA

#1059034 Jan 9, 2014
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
Watching Eman and Dave go at it, it appears Eman has a better grasp of the overall reality.
there is no free lunch, and green tends to over promise in that direction.
Oh I'm enjoying watching those two half wits argue. So dumb there couldn't possibly be a winner in that battle.
As far as the green... you can agree that eman sounds like a 3rd grade immigrant drop out.
The truck the grease?

St. Croix valley

#1059035 Jan 9, 2014
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
Your apologies, like your posts, are worthless.
Try appealing to the intellect of readers here instead of their gullibility.
They are far more astute, discerning and wise than you are aware of.
Go sharpen your skills before trying to outfox the foxes, kid.
but you are stupid as shit. you prove it with every post...

there are many intellectual topics you could join in on..you choose to make poo poo jokes..as is your station in life...

it's good to now your place...

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#1059036 Jan 9, 2014
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>too bad it didn't help you from making a fool of yourself...
(i already knew what a door was...)
"a door" is what you do when looking at yourself.

Stay away from ponds, Narcissus.
dumdemsmama

Satellite Beach, FL

#1059037 Jan 9, 2014
Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
What happened sensitive Jew retard. Did I find you in your registered character and upset your hide away.
demnostrilfckfacenamestealerfo rsure say what? LOL
GOP R Idiots

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#1059038 Jan 9, 2014
Nostrilis Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
What words libtarded liar?
You are starting to bore me.
Who cares?
You bore everyone 24/7 and have for years!
dumdemsmama

Satellite Beach, FL

#1059039 Jan 9, 2014
Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
Fround?
Go ahead and tell me that was auto correct
Frowned?
See where we are going with this, immigrant?
demimigrantfrownnostrilfckface forsure say what? LOL

St. Croix valley

#1059040 Jan 9, 2014
Nostrilis Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
What words libtarded liar?
You are starting to bore me.
your words about me being a liberal. why is it you can't prove that? i am a conservative. always have been.

i think you do not know what those terms mean. it seems you can't back up your own claims about me..those are your words you are running from.. a clear challenge from a real man (me) to a real wussy (you) and you ran like the little girl you are...

keep running from your own words, coward....
Nostrilis Waxman

Windsor, CT

#1059041 Jan 9, 2014
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>but you are stupid as shit. you prove it with every post...
there are many intellectual topics you could join in on..you choose to make poo poo jokes..as is your station in life...
it's good to now your place...
Sure am glad I'm not a liberal Moonbat like you! Must be lonely.

Dumb Dave loves to say people are "stupid as shit", but simply saying something like that proves you are a moron.

What did he say that was stupid libtard?

Sorry. I know that question confused you.

Location hidden

#1059042 Jan 9, 2014
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>what about windmills was BS? we need a well balanced source of power and we know we need to get off fossil fuels eventually, the quicker we do it the better as we can save them for things we don't have alternatives to...
your saying we shouldn't use them because some birds die from them is ridiculous, like i pointed out with telling you that we kill more with our buildings...
we need power we need buildings...
i didn't get defensive, i actually told eman he was starting down a stupid path and he just kept going. after that it was just fun whatching the fallout i warned him about...
One at a time. I like to discuss with you. You're not an idiot, but you do tend to overargue a point.

I agree we need a balanced power grid. i am not opposed to windmills, per se. But I refuse to ignore the dangers, either.

I think there are new designs that will end this discussion. It's an evolving technoligy, but the propeller type windmills of today being an early type.

You appeared to shrug off the danger of windmills. I disagree. Because we're already killing huge numbers does not justify killing more with another new technology..

Eman had you cold. Accept it and move on. Eman is not Waxman or Whatever or Carol.
Nostrilis Waxman

Windsor, CT

#1059043 Jan 9, 2014
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>your words about me being a liberal. why is it you can't prove that? i am a conservative. always have been.
i think you do not know what those terms mean. it seems you can't back up your own claims about me..those are your words you are running from.. a clear challenge from a real man (me) to a real wussy (you) and you ran like the little girl you are...
I don't need to as you have done that on your own with your posts.

Only a mentally ill person would make the posts that you do.

You really don't even know who you are do you?

Let me spoon feed it for you. Liberal communist for sure.

Of course, you "think" you are a "moderate".

Seen it all before...

Nuff said.
dumdemsmama

Satellite Beach, FL

#1059044 Jan 9, 2014
Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh I'm enjoying watching those two half wits argue. So dumb there couldn't possibly be a winner in that battle.
As far as the green... you can agree that eman sounds like a 3rd grade immigrant drop out.
The truck the grease?
dem3rdgradeposternostrilfckfac eforsure say what? LOL
Nostrilis Waxman

Windsor, CT

#1059045 Jan 9, 2014
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
One at a time. I like to discuss with you. You're not an idiot, but you do tend to overargue a point.
I agree we need a balanced power grid. i am not opposed to windmills, per se. But I refuse to ignore the dangers, either.
I think there are new designs that will end this discussion. It's an evolving technoligy, but the propeller type windmills of today being an early type.
You appeared to shrug off the danger of windmills. I disagree. Because we're already killing huge numbers does not justify killing more with another new technology..
Eman had you cold. Accept it and move on. Eman is not Waxman or Whatever or Carol.
That's comforting.

The nuclulur metal case consoling a fellow mental case...

No wonder this country is full of morons.

Since: Dec 08

Location hidden

#1059046 Jan 9, 2014
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>your words about me being a liberal. why is it you can't prove that? i am a conservative. always have been.
What kind of 'conservative' are you?
Nostrilis Waxman

Windsor, CT

#1059047 Jan 9, 2014
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
"I like to discuss with you. "

<shaking head>

Our poor children.
Nostrilis Waxman

Windsor, CT

#1059048 Jan 9, 2014
Our country is full of liberal mooching mental cases!
Nostrilis Waxman

Windsor, CT

#1059049 Jan 9, 2014
killtaker wrote:
<quoted text>
She is a lying, fake, dishonest, subversive mentally ill liberal one.

Basically, a liar. Typical Democrat.

Since: Dec 08

Location hidden

#1059050 Jan 9, 2014
...the madness of crowds...and crowds equate to modern Liberalism...

'Zimmerman verdict: 86 percent of African Americans disapprove'

http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/post-poli...

Location hidden

#1059051 Jan 9, 2014
killtaker wrote:
<quoted text>
What kind are you??

Other than several personas on this Topix thread??

Seems all you sdo is say dumb stuff, and ask dumb questions you have no right to ask.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

NCAA Basketball Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 3 hr Times pharts 33,688
News Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 5 hr susan9828 316,354
What role do you think humans play in global wa... (Sep '14) Aug 14 Into The Night 11,335
News Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) Jul 27 Aerobatty 258,484
News Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex ma... (Aug '10) Jul '17 New boy 201,878
News Johnny Brown Added To Coaching Staff (Oct '07) Jul '17 Brown Pharts 3
News Tragedy strikes family members of Leasure (Jul '08) Jun '17 Evidence phart 9
More from around the web