Barack Obama, our next President

Barack Obama, our next President

There are 1535664 comments on the Hampton Roads Daily Press story from Nov 5, 2008, titled Barack Obama, our next President. In it, Hampton Roads Daily Press reports that:

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampton Roads Daily Press.

Whatever

Scottsbluff, NE

#1056917 Jan 7, 2014
Big-government liberals don't like people with a sense of independence - because independent people don't need big government. - Neal Boortz

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#1056918 Jan 7, 2014
dem wrote:
<quoted text>is it too much to ask that you and fenris go fk somewhere else?
Yes.

My but you gotta pretty mouth.

“Amor patriae.”

Since: Feb 08

Eastern Oregon

#1056919 Jan 7, 2014
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>i guess actually going out and getting a job is out of the question in this discussion...
shit, my daughter went out and got another degree in the time these bums have been on unemployment...(while she worked full time...)
Good for her. Put the 'work search' proviso back in the eligibility requirements and put a non-negotiable finality to payments. People wouldn't necessarily get the jobs they desire but they'd have work.
Whatever

Scottsbluff, NE

#1056920 Jan 7, 2014
Iran sanctions bill opposed by Obama gains Senate backers

U.S. senators pushing a bill to slap new sanctions on Iran if it goes back on an interim deal under which it agreed to limit its nuclear program have gained support since the legislation was introduced in December, aides said on Monday.

The bill, which the White House has threatened to veto, requires further reductions in Iran's oil exports and would apply new penalties on other industries if Iran either violates the interim agreement or fails to reach a final comprehensive deal.

Iran signed the six-month interim deal in Geneva on November 24 with the United States, Britain, France, Russia, China and Germany.

The "Nuclear Weapon Free Iran Act" had about 48 co-sponsors in the 100-member Senate on Monday, up from 26 when the bill was introduced on December 19, an Senate aide said.

http://www.reuters.com/article/2014/01/06/us-...
new yawk

Buffalo, NY

#1056921 Jan 7, 2014
Well that explains it - Your psychosis.

The Aliens, of whom you were an Abductee, shoved a probe up your nostrils.

It's reached your brain by now.

And the results of their genitalia testing and taking of your sperm produced that hybrid kid of yours, NarcissisTIC with the stringy hair and scrawny legs.

AHaHaaaaaaaaHaaaaaaa ...!!!!
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
I, myself, have been the one to engage something out-of-this-world at least twice in my .

Lapeer, MI

#1056922 Jan 7, 2014
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
Drinking early are you? You just posted that the cold weather was due to the polar vortex...not global warming. Yet, Rush claims there is no such thing as the polar vortex. Make up your mind.
I did NOT specifically assign present cold weather the polar vortex.
You have poor comprehension and suffer as a result.

You earlier posted a smarmy remark about "Amazing what a change in the jet stream can do, isn't it?"

I corrected your misinterpretation of supposed events regarding the polar vortex. According to polar-vortex stories, it is the vortex that pushes the jet-stream further southward allowing the cold vortex to cover areas normally not affected.

So what does the resident Topix Idiot do next?

She accuses me of disagreeing with Rush Limbaugh!

You seem to inhabit the most populous region of Liberaland: Non-Sequitor.

Lapeer, MI

#1056923 Jan 7, 2014
new yawk wrote:
Well that explains it - Your psychosis.
The Aliens, of whom you were an Abductee, shoved a probe up your nostrils.
It's reached your brain by now.
And the results of their genitalia testing and taking of your sperm produced that hybrid kid of yours, NarcissisTIC with the stringy hair and scrawny legs.
AHaHaaaaaaaaHaaaaaaa ...!!!!
<quoted text>
Very telling indeed. Your head's contour fits the inside of a vodka bottle w/o a label.

That glass distorts your world view, kid.

Go smash your head in a door to escape.
new yawk

Buffalo, NY

#1056925 Jan 7, 2014
"I, myself, have been the one to engage ..."

The One? AS in The "Chosen" One? Freudian Slip - Show of your Narcissism?

Engage? Guess they had to test your potency before you were allowed to reproduce with their Superior Species.

First the engagement and fertility tests and implantation , then came the 2nd Encounter - DADDY!!!!

LOL ...!!!! Mangiare you Monkee Mutha' Fucka'...!!!
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
I, myself, have been the one to engage something out-of-this-world at least twice in my life. I have had people close to me experience the heebie-jeebies and hit the bottle after close encounters. One, with evidence that showed up the following Spring with a sharp tree-line of dead branches.
So, I am not about to discount the UFO issue. Hardly.
Interesting stuff.
new yawk

Buffalo, NY

#1056926 Jan 7, 2014
MIght be, IF I drank. Try Again ...

Rather smash your head with a Veal Shank! LOL!

Now that's a permanent escape from your drunken dribble, shut chur yappin; trap that's consuming volumes of Clean Air !!
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
Very telling indeed. Your head's contour fits the inside of a vodka bottle w/o a label.

Lapeer, MI

#1056928 Jan 7, 2014
new yawk wrote:
Engage? Guess they had to test your potency before you were allowed to reproduce with their Superior Species.
First the engagement and fertility tests and implantation , then came the 2nd Encounter - DADDY!!!!
<quoted text>
Must be the sewer gas.....can you find an opening in the grate to catch a breath?

Lapeer, MI

#1056929 Jan 7, 2014
new yawk wrote:
MIght be, IF I drank. Try Again ...
Rather smash your head with a Veal Shank! LOL!
Now that's a permanent escape from your drunken dribble, shut chur yappin; trap that's consuming volumes of Clean Air !!
<quoted text>
...hmmm....could be the new mayor, too.....

Spokane, WA

#1056930 Jan 7, 2014
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
Where does the ACA say, "if your plan qualifies"?
PART II--OTHER PROVISIONS
SEC. 1251. PRESERVATION OF RIGHT TO MAINTAIN EXISTING COVERAGE.
(a) No Changes to Existing Coverage-
(1) IN GENERAL- Nothing in this Act (or an amendment made by this Act) shall be construed to require that an individual terminate coverage under a group health plan or health insurance coverage in which such individual was enrolled on the date of enactment of this Act.
In other words...."If you like your health care plan, you can keep it".
"uselesssinceforever00 "
Tell the above to my daughter. You are kinda correct. She can keep her policy, the drawback, the service she uses Providence, the 400+ doctors in the service do not honor her insurance. So you are right, she can keep the service, she just can not use it. Guess what, she has found a new provider, now she can go to the doctor of her choice and be covered.
Peace
KMA
Happy New Year

Since: Jun 13

Orlando, FL

#1056931 Jan 7, 2014
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
I, myself, have been the one to engage something out-of-this-world at least twice in my life. I have had people close to me experience the heebie-jeebies and hit the bottle after close encounters. One, with evidence that showed up the following Spring with a sharp tree-line of dead branches.
So, I am not about to discount the UFO issue. Hardly.
Interesting stuff.
Most definitely. Gives us a new perspective about our place in the universe. And how we're connected somehow. Looking at ancient ruins, seems they've been here since our first beginnings. May have even had personal interaction with ancient people. But definitely interesting. Another mystery of life.

Orlando, FL

#1056932 Jan 7, 2014
new yawk wrote:
<quoted text>
You're reading way too much into shinning's post. Try taking some deep breaths.

Spokane, WA

#1056933 Jan 7, 2014
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
You are always passing thru.
and the air quality suffers
The EPA and the Health Dept are looking for you
"shinningelectr0n"
You are correct, "nutsucker" is always passing gas, he is full of shit.
Peace
Happy New Year
Lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#1056934 Jan 7, 2014
dem wrote:
<quoted text>
I love that a fat pig drug addict is the rights answer to science.
I know, and they swallow everything that junkie says like he swallows OxyContin. Dittoheads

Orlando, FL

#1056935 Jan 7, 2014
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
That poster is a little too excitable.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#1056936 Jan 7, 2014
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
Cherry pick often?
In his book, Gates(a Republican holdover from the Bush administration desperately trying to salvage victory in Iraq and Afghanistan) wrote that he found Hillary ôsmart, idealistic but pragmatic, tough-minded, indefatigable, funny, a very valuable colleague, and a superb representative of the United States all over the world."
Read more here: http://www.mcclatchydc.com/2014/01/07/213741/...
when Obama throws his support to someone other than Hillary, all you sheep will head for the exits...

Spokane, WA

#1056937 Jan 7, 2014
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
Keep parroting Faux News. It is what we have come to expect.
"ueselesssinceforever00 "
I will make it simple. Can you explain why the boy president nobama wants to force nuns to purchase insurance, they do not want or need. Purchase a policy that covers maternity care, child care and abortion/murder?
Peace
KMA
Happy New Year
new yawk

Buffalo, NY

#1056938 Jan 7, 2014
Then take your head out from between your legs.

You'll catch a breath - If you can find the shut off valve to that sewer grate of that mouth of yours.
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
Must be the sewer gas.....can you find an opening in the grate to catch a breath?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

NCAA Basketball Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 1 hr Would Phart 33,095
News Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 2 hr silly rabbit 314,353
News Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 3 hr superwilly 258,471
What role do you think humans play in global wa... (Sep '14) May 16 Patriot 11,170
Penn State University & State College May 12 Truechange 1
I got my loan from [email protected] (Jun '13) Apr '17 GLOBAL FUNDING SO... 43
How to Recover Deleted or lost Contacts from Sa... (Dec '14) Apr '17 DelucaKoehn 11
More from around the web