Barack Obama, our next President

Barack Obama, our next President

There are 1277191 comments on the Hampton Roads Daily Press story from Nov 5, 2008, titled Barack Obama, our next President. In it, Hampton Roads Daily Press reports that:

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampton Roads Daily Press.

Since: Mar 11

St. Croix valley

#1056049 Jan 7, 2014
LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
If Obama had been the first black conservative president with the same failed policies and lies, the liberal media would have been color blind and made mince meat out of him by now.
This president has far outdone Nixon with lies and cover ups to protect his own skin. But the liberal media has a short memory on top of being unashamedly biased. They were primarily responsible for his election and reelection and will do and say anything before admitting they campaigned and lied to the American people for the wrong candidate.
It's going to take enough Americans being hurt by Obamacare for them to face that reality.
yet when asked to show any of these cover ups. you failed miserably....

and here you are back posting the same lie..

what kind of moral degenerate does that?
Whatever

Gering, NE

#1056050 Jan 7, 2014
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>add ing CO2 to our atmosphere creating greenhouse effect is proven science. nothing made up there.
we have been doubling and tripling the amount of CO2 in our atmosphere. nothing made up there...
what made up science are you refering to?
Is the airborne fraction increasing? A paper published in November 2009 found no statistically significant trend.
http://radioviceonline.com/wp-content/uploads...

If global warming crowd now renamed climate change crowd ever wants the general public to take them serious they need to knock off the hyperbole and start acting like scientist who don't cling to inaccurate computer models....also know as scientific crystal ball gazing.... and rather than burying or exaggerating data-just report it!!
dem

Chicago, IL

#1056051 Jan 7, 2014
M Stein wrote:
<quoted text>Well then, that explains Obama's long time love affair with Bill Ayers. He was personally monitoring him.
i can barely notice its you nostrilfuckface.

St. Croix valley

#1056052 Jan 7, 2014
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
True. And I can add a grain of sand to the beach and the beach has changed. However, it won't change the current patterns of the ocean or change the tidal flow patterns.
The problem is measurable impact. With all the billions of dollars spent on global warming "research", the only proof that humans possess the ability to alter the Earth's climate was proven to be fraudulent.
So, since your proof was proven fraudulent... I'm curious... what convinces you that humans can alter the Earth's natural cycles?
you have proven nothing was fraudulant? what the hell are you talking about?
NuculurVodkaOpti on

Palm Coast, FL

#1056053 Jan 7, 2014
Lily Boca Raton FL wrote:
<quoted text>
Killer describes his honeymoon.
Do the world a favor and put that anchor around your neck and jump
lily's alcoholic meltdown continues

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

#1056054 Jan 7, 2014
forks_make_us_fat wrote:
<quoted text>
I just bought 50 - 100 watt incandescent light bulbs online....
Have a whole closet full.
Whatever

Gering, NE

#1056055 Jan 7, 2014
NuculurVodkaOption wrote:
<quoted text> while lily lay passed out on the floor, empty bottle in hand
lily is a message board control freak. Who has any doubts that this persona is involved in the yeah/dem attacks that are attempting to drive posters off the board?
TheIndependentMa jority

Mount Vernon, KY

#1056056 Jan 7, 2014
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
True. And I can add a grain of sand to the beach and the beach has changed. However, it won't change the current patterns of the ocean or change the tidal flow patterns.
The problem is measurable impact. With all the billions of dollars spent on global warming "research", the only proof that humans possess the ability to alter the Earth's climate was proven to be fraudulent.
So, since your proof was proven fraudulent... I'm curious... what convinces you that humans can alter the Earth's natural cycles?
to a WARMER mode, for Petes sake!

large regions of the atmosphere could be lifted to an unexpectedly high altitude so that missiles encounter unexpected and unplanned drag forces with resultant destruction."

"Weather modification is possible by, for example, altering upper atmosphere wind patterns by constructing one or more plumes of atmospheric particles which will act as a lens or focusing device.
dem

Chicago, IL

#1056057 Jan 7, 2014
<quoted text>
Gunner aka Donavan and shinning and Lois, up all night again!!!
they dont have much choice. gunner is scared of me, carol is too dumb for day shift, and the other nutjob might be a tea bag robot.
dem

Chicago, IL

#1056059 Jan 7, 2014
Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
Is the airborne fraction increasing? A paper published in November 2009 found no statistically significant trend.
If global warming crowd now renamed climate change crowd ever wants the general public to take them serious they need to knock off the hyperbole and start acting like scientist who don't cling to inaccurate computer models....also know as scientific crystal ball gazing.... and rather than burying or exaggerating data-just report it!!
nostrilfuckface for sure
dem

Skokie, IL

#1056060 Jan 7, 2014
<quoted text>
Gunner aka Donavan and shinning and Lois, up all night again!!!
I can teabag you too mame!
dem

Chicago, IL

#1056061 Jan 7, 2014
the little demented nostrilfuckface is busy this morning. at least six of his clones with a different name popping up..
dem

Chicago, IL

#1056063 Jan 7, 2014
Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
lily is a message board control freak. Who has any doubts that this persona is involved in the yeah/dem attacks that are attempting to drive posters off the board?
proving yet again that fkn morons find each other.
maybe you two should hook up make some trigs.

“Constitutionalis t”

Since: Dec 10

Spring, TX

#1056064 Jan 7, 2014
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>add ing CO2 to our atmosphere creating greenhouse effect is proven science. nothing made up there.
we have been doubling and tripling the amount of CO2 in our atmosphere. nothing made up there...
what made up science are you refering to?
The true figure for the Earth warming since 1951 is 0.12C per decade.
The global warming "scientists" invented a warming at a rate of 0.2C every decade without any data to support this to calibrate their models that are obviously wrong today.
Al Gore doesn't know anything about scientific research, and used the fraudulent findings to promote the human global warming effect. This ended up being rotten ostrich egg on his face. Today, 30,000 scientists are suing him over the promotion of this obvious scientific hoax.

St. Croix valley

#1056065 Jan 7, 2014
Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
yes, it has increased greatly.

it was climate change from the beginning. global warming was a media soundbyte made up for idiots like that can't understand grand concepts and need everything dumbed down for you.

St. Croix valley

#1056066 Jan 7, 2014
flack wrote:
<quoted text> Have a whole closet full.
so you can waste more of your money for a longer time? isn't that cutting off your nose to spite your face?
TSM

El Paso, TX

#1056067 Jan 7, 2014
This is what happens when you rack up more Loses than Wins (Shake Up) Mass Exodus of CEOs, Presidents from Climate Change Orgs, and Groups Seek New Leadership as Green Movement Loses Momentum!! Can anyone tell me how many Trees Alís planted for his Carbon Foot Print?
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#1056069 Jan 7, 2014
LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
You need to go back and read the context of the posts at the time they were posted.
You're confusing yourself.
I'm not confused son.

I understand what was said.

It's clear you don't understand what you claim you know.

....unless you have a different god.

Since: Jun 13

Orlando, FL

#1056070 Jan 7, 2014
Anonymous of Indy wrote:
<quoted text>Just think Communism really got its stronghold here in our US Society on March 4, 1933 and alot of the young people don't realize it which it became known as Liberalism instead and it has evolved ever since over the years.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Franklin_D._Roos...
Just watched a show the other day about presidents and their evolution of power.

You're right. It was precisely during FDR's presidency that the crux of power switched from Congress to the Executive branch. And now here we are - this president believing he's all three branches.

And a bunch of young people who were taught by a progressive liberal education system that they don't have to earn anything because they were all equal and received equal rewards whether they excelled or not. They've grown up believing the same.

The communistic ideology was clever to start with children years ago. Let's hope enough of them had good parenting.
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#1056071 Jan 7, 2014
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
Last night, I watched a Weather Report listing all of the Michigan cities that have so far broken cold records. I expect more after tonight. It's already -13 @ 12:30AM.
I'd love to have Algore over for dinner. I could rub his face in urine-soaked snow afterward.
So was your statement a threat? Or a promise regarding the shortening of my life?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

NCAA Basketball Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 1 hr thetruth 247,497
News UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 2 hr Trojan 29,948
What role do you think humans play in global wa... (Sep '14) 2 hr litesong 6,910
News Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex ma... (Aug '10) 15 hr Pastor Pete 201,864
News Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) Mon RoSesz 310,231
Conn's Appliances (Nov '07) Aug 20 Jcrombie67 282
Hoophall Invitational - Miami Aug 17 Hoophall 1
More from around the web