Barack Obama, our next President

Barack Obama, our next President

There are 1583117 comments on the Hampton Roads Daily Press story from Nov 5, 2008, titled Barack Obama, our next President. In it, Hampton Roads Daily Press reports that:

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampton Roads Daily Press.

Fenris the Big Bad Wolf

United States

#1056889 Jan 7, 2014
dem wrote:
<quoted text>
I love that a fat pig drug addict is the rights answer to science.
And you outweigh him by a couple hundred pounds....

“Peace on Earth”

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#1056890 Jan 7, 2014
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>no, i have no idea what you are talking about as to 'truth meters' so i clearly do not rely on them at all.
how will the gov't change the policy terms you are legally eligible for that you and your private firm insurance company agreed upon.?
you can't really be this stupid, can you?
Good luck with that. "Whatever" has been so brainwashed by Hate Talk Radio she's lost all ability to think rationally or logically.

She act like she has never heard of Utilization management programs which have been used Blue Cross and other healthcare plans since, at least, the 1980's.

In her case, the old phrase "You can lead a horse to water, but you can't make it drink" holds true.

Since: Jun 13

Orlando, FL

#1056892 Jan 7, 2014
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
not one factual, verifiable iota of evidence that even suggests any god has visited earth...
But the very idea of a god has moved mountains, changed governments, created laws, killed millions, saved millions and heavily influenced human societies forever.
Gee.
But we'll let the flippant woodtick sweep it all away as something inconsequential, minor and without merit. Fairy Tale stuff. Just like the UFO BS.
You always struck me as someone who could expand their horizons.

Scroll up to marker 5:30. Doctor Edgar Mitchell, Lunar Module Pilot for Apollo 14 Mission.

Astronaut Edgar Mitchell in face-to-face interview about UFOs.

http://www.youtube.com/watch...

Astronaut Gordon Cooper in a face-to-face interview about UFOs.

They're just two of many former military top brass, airline pilots and FAA directors who have broken their silence.

They're here. They've been here since the beginning. Don't know why or how. But they're here. Can't be denied.

“Peace on Earth”

Location hidden

#1056895 Jan 7, 2014
Fenris the Big Bad Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>
Hiya Aunt jemimah!! Get your chimpy fatazz back in the kitchen behind that griddle, before I slap your flappy lips into shape....
We always know when the Kvetch shows up, her butt buddy Penris isn't far behind.

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#1056896 Jan 7, 2014
<quoted text>
I'm sorry, were you looking for woodtick? I swabbed his azz with a Q tip soaked in alcohol, he withdrew his head from under this forum's skin, and quickly perished....
I'm sorry. I thought a woodtick was a Toothpick with Tourette Syndrome.
new yawk

Buffalo, NY

#1056898 Jan 7, 2014
Turned off your electron, did he?

So, when did you get released?

< Probably still in >.
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
You were also prone to picking fights inside the asylum.
That's sorta dangerous when you're wearing a straightjacket, though.

Orlando, FL

#1056899 Jan 7, 2014
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
Yep. They are giddy as hell and ready to romp when the Magic Negro tells them they can keep their insurance and keep their doctors.
But they sneer at Liberty, religious beliefs, self-reliance, the U.S. Constitution, capitalism and entrepreneurship and the possibility of ETs.
They should be walking on all-fours with a collar and leash.
With well-documented worldwide news coverage and thousands of eye witnesses, not to mention former astronauts, former military officers and experienced airline pilots stating point blank the existence of UFOs - nevermind the incredible videos and seeing with one's own eyes - how can some on here possibly be convinced about what's going on in D.C. right under their noses?

There's nothing we can do about UFOs. But we can certainly do something about what's going on in Washington D.C.

Lapeer, MI

#1056900 Jan 7, 2014
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, at least it is nice to see you disagreeing with Limbaugh for a change.
Rush Limbaugh:“We are having a record-breaking cold snap in many parts of the country. And right on schedule the media have to come up with a way to make it sound like it’s completely unprecedented. Because they’ve got to find a way to attach this to the global warming agenda, and they have. It’s called the ‘polar vortex.’ The dreaded polar vortex.”
Limbaugh said liberals are “in the middle of a hoax, they’re perpetrating a hoax, but they’re relying on their total dominance of the media to lie to you each and every day about climate change and global warming.”
“So they created the polar vortex, and the polar vortex, something’s happened, and that cold air which normally stays is in the North Pole, something’s happening, something deeply mysterious and perhaps tragic is happening,” Limbaugh said.
Read more: http://www.politico.com/story/2014/01/rush-li...
The Cut-n-Paste you just posted says nothing about my possibly disagreeing with Rush.

Are you peeking into the bottle again tonight?

“Peace on Earth”

Location hidden

#1056902 Jan 7, 2014
Lnc wrote:
<quoted text>
Except she is Not Jewish
Now about your government check each month?
I'm not Jewish either but according to Galt, I'm a "bocajew". It's just his endearing term for those smarter than him.

Since: Feb 08

Spokane, WA

#1056903 Jan 7, 2014
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>no, most of thenm just got different policies..
Obama has deported more illegals than his predecessor in less time...
do you have anything factual to say?
"woodendick00"
In as much as record numbers of illegals are thumbing their noses at our immigration laws it is no wonder that more are being deported. I take it you have no comment on why an American president, nobama, believes it is right and just to force a group, nuns, to purchase something they do not need or want, health insurance that must include, maternity care, child care and abortion/murder services.
Peace
KMA
Happy New Year

Lapeer, MI

#1056905 Jan 7, 2014
<quoted text>
If you liked that, you'll REALLY like this.....
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =qE8iLrqWpwAXX
"America needs to do some soul searching about how it treats young black males"

--Magic Negro

Like hell, Dood.

“Peace on Earth”

Location hidden

#1056908 Jan 7, 2014
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
The Cut-n-Paste you just posted says nothing about my possibly disagreeing with Rush.
Are you peeking into the bottle again tonight?
Drinking early are you? You just posted that the cold weather was due to the polar vortex...not global warming. Yet, Rush claims there is no such thing as the polar vortex. Make up your mind.

Orlando, FL

#1056909 Jan 7, 2014
Declassified U.S. government documents and the testimony of more than 120 former or retired military personnel have established, beyond doubt, the reality of ongoing UFO incursions at American nuclear weapons sites.

While most of the incidents apparently involved mere surveillance, in a few cases a significant number of nuclear missiles suddenly and simultaneously malfunctioned, just as USAF Security Policemen reported seeing disc-shaped craft hovering nearby. On September 27th, during a press conference at the National Press Club in Washington D.C., six former U.S. Air Force officers and one former enlisted man reveal their own dramatic experiences involving UFOs at nuclear weapons sites.

If anyone's interested in their personal accounts, they can read it here.

http://www.veteranstoday.com/2010/09/25/retir...

I saw and heard this press conference myself in a documentary.

What's going on in politics is important and something we have the power to change. But ETs intervening with our nuclear weapons is pretty frikkin' amazing to me.

And that's all I have to say about it. Promise.

Lapeer, MI

#1056912 Jan 7, 2014
LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
Scroll up to marker 5:30. Doctor Edgar Mitchell, Lunar Module Pilot for Apollo 14 Mission.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =X-RPWhigpQgXX
They're just two of many former military top brass, airline pilots and FAA directors who have broken their silence.
They're here. They've been here since the beginning. Don't know why or how. But they're here. Can't be denied.
I, myself, have been the one to engage something out-of-this-world at least twice in my life. I have had people close to me experience the heebie-jeebies and hit the bottle after close encounters. One, with evidence that showed up the following Spring with a sharp tree-line of dead branches.

So, I am not about to discount the UFO issue. Hardly.

Interesting stuff.
new yawk

Buffalo, NY

#1056914 Jan 7, 2014
The first classified documents regarding UFO Technology/Anti-Gravity was dated 1942.
We know the Nazis were working on The Bell, UFO Technology engineered from the information in the Hindu Texts/Writings.
We imported 100's of Thousands of Nazis who worked on these programs and gave them high clearance positions in NASA, anything to do with aeronautics technology, back masking Engineers on the UFOs our Government had in its possession.
Why the public expects The Government to the existence of or disclose UFO info is being naïve.
Don't need the Govt to validate what one knows or has seen, experienced to be true.
And the UFO Frenzy is a great cover for Advanced Govt Craft that is Top Secret.
UFOs don't require ANY fuel source to run on.
That fact alone would keep this info (hidden) from the public.
LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =X-RPWhigpQgXX

“Peace on Earth”

Location hidden

#1056915 Jan 7, 2014
dem wrote:
<quoted text>
You can't be talking about the pillar of the right wing community.
He's a close friend of noted racial cop, Ray Donovan.
Gunner would be outraged!
Wouldn't he?
I can't keep them straight. You are so much better at than than I am.
Whatever

Scottsbluff, NE

#1056916 Jan 7, 2014
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
Good luck with that. "Whatever" has been so brainwashed by Hate Talk Radio she's lost all ability to think rationally or logically.
She act like she has never heard of Utilization management programs which have been used Blue Cross and other healthcare plans since, at least, the 1980's.
In her case, the old phrase "You can lead a horse to water, but you can't make it drink" holds true.
Why do the knuckle draggers amongst the Progressives here always assume their fixation on things belong to everyone?

You nit-wit- it wasn't me you were having your disagreement with about BC. I have ignore your half-baked posts for a couple days and allowed others to deal with your "theories". Apparently for good reason as you stalk me no matter what.

You are whiner, worse a confused projecting whiner.
Whatever

Scottsbluff, NE

#1056917 Jan 7, 2014
Big-government liberals don't like people with a sense of independence - because independent people don't need big government. - Neal Boortz

Lapeer, MI

#1056918 Jan 7, 2014
dem wrote:
<quoted text>is it too much to ask that you and fenris go fk somewhere else?
Yes.

My but you gotta pretty mouth.

“Amor patriae.”

Since: Feb 08

Eastern Oregon

#1056919 Jan 7, 2014
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>i guess actually going out and getting a job is out of the question in this discussion...
shit, my daughter went out and got another degree in the time these bums have been on unemployment...(while she worked full time...)
Good for her. Put the 'work search' proviso back in the eligibility requirements and put a non-negotiable finality to payments. People wouldn't necessarily get the jobs they desire but they'd have work.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

NCAA Basketball Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 1 hr AndPharrt 33,700
News Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 3 hr weaponX 316,364
What role do you think humans play in global wa... (Sep '14) Aug 14 Into The Night 11,335
News Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) Jul 27 Aerobatty 258,484
News Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex ma... (Aug '10) Jul '17 New boy 201,878
News Johnny Brown Added To Coaching Staff (Oct '07) Jul '17 Brown Pharts 3
News Tragedy strikes family members of Leasure (Jul '08) Jun '17 Evidence phart 9
More from around the web