Barack Obama, our next President

Barack Obama, our next President

There are 1252404 comments on the Hampton Roads Daily Press story from Nov 5, 2008, titled Barack Obama, our next President. In it, Hampton Roads Daily Press reports that:

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampton Roads Daily Press.

NuculurVodkaOpti on

Palm Coast, FL

#1055517 Jan 6, 2014
Lily Boca Raton FL wrote:
<quoted text>
They made up that testicle stuff because the Ambassador was gay. These people are sick in the head.
Scott wanted to accept the Medicaid expansion, the R legislature blocked it. It will be a huge issue come election time. The people who don't qualify for subsidies and can't qualify for Medicaid cannot afford the premiums. People who would have otherwise qualified for Medicaid will not be penalized because of this. That leaves how many uninsured?
I don't mind Charlie Crist; who else is running anyway?
You are, according to your local liquor store...back and forth, back and forth; although they did they you eventually just crawl.
NuculurVodkaOpti on

Palm Coast, FL

#1055518 Jan 6, 2014
<quoted text>
I highly doubt that Michelle Obama has political aspirations. But if Hillary wins, Bush will start painting full frontal nudes in the kitchen.
Lily just can't resist talking about nudity; it's the vodka.
NuculurVodkaOpti on

Palm Coast, FL

#1055519 Jan 6, 2014
<quoted text>
Unreal, it's total gibberish. But, she's a millionaire like Lois.
Hillary's campaign has officially begun?
No Surprize

Largo, FL

#1055520 Jan 6, 2014
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>Really? So how about that statement you made about shortening my life?
This forum is rife with leftwinger threats of violence you dumbass, beatings, chained confinement, terrorist threatening, starvation and heart stopping terrorist death threats you idiot...
Nuculur Option wrote:
<quoted text>You would look good, splattered all over my front yard. Or in handcuffs, if I felt sorry for you.
Post number available upon request.

It's the culture,...
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#1055521 Jan 6, 2014
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
The NY Times works for the Magic Negro and the memory of Josef Stalin so don't try playing that BS here.
http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2013/12...
The Liberal Media is at war with Patriotic Americans.
Hello there. So were you making a threat or a promise when talking about shortening my life?

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#1055522 Jan 6, 2014
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>yet the post you are responding to is not correct....
you look as foolish as your moniker...
Talk is cheap and you are a tightwad.

You are as parasitic as your moniker.
new yawk

Buffalo, NY

#1055523 Jan 6, 2014
I have a sign on my door: Jehovah Witness and Latter Day Saints, No Thanks.:-)

They both have their own versions of The Bible - And Mormons believe Yeshua and Lucifer were Brothers.

Lucifer being the Evil One became The Father of The Black Race.
Yeshua being the Good One became The Father of The White Race.
Some supposed Angel named Maroni led Joseph Smith to some Golden Tablet in a well where this information was inscribed. I don't understand why any Black person would want to become a Mormon. Why would anyone. Unless ( like most ) are born into it.

Reminds me of My Aunt who one "chastised" me stating: "You were born 3 things that you can't change, Sicilian, Female and Roman Catholic" .... HaHaaHaaa.
I replied: "Well one of them I have changed, I'm no longer Catholic, another one I can change but don't choose to have a sex change operation. And the 3rd one I WOULDN'T change, I'm too proud of my Ethnicity, even if I could" ... She just stared rather stunned.:-)

And Jehovah Witness have strange ways - Well, I'm not interested.
They don't even believe in Celebrating Birthdays!!!

Agree, fundamentalist Mormons are strange and scary because they still practice pedophile polygamy. Disgusting.

PS Didn't know that about Romney's Father ... Michigan must have been prospering at that time. Really sad what's happened to Detroit.
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Romney's father was a great governor in Michigan, not to mention an accomplished businessman, political appointee etc etc etc.Mitt, also accomplished in business and politics like his father George fell well short of the grand prize.
Mormonism was born as a cult and while it's become mainstreamed in many parts of the nation, my own for instance, it remains scary in the Southwest US where the fundamentalists hang out__and pesky wherever boys wearing ties and carrying grips knock on the doors of strangers wanting to explain a new version of Jesus Christ.

Lapeer, MI

#1055524 Jan 6, 2014
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>Was the previous statement a threat? Or a promise?
Ask your mother.

Since: May 11

Chambersburg, PA

#1055525 Jan 6, 2014
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
It's been a while since I worked hands-on with well-site materials, but we used to call them "MSDS Sheets".
Most wells that need a hydraulic fracture aren't located next to a lake or river. Water has to be trucked to the location. Fresh water is valuable. The water wells drilled for frac water isn't fresh water. That water will kill anything on the surface you pour it on.
You need to stop reading the propaganda and read the real stuff.
The water being used is fresh water. Evidently you are uninformed.
There is no groundwater in Pennsylvania that kills anything on the surface you pour it on. Let alone anywhere except a super clean up site.

The water being used is fresh water. Chemicals & sand, etc is mixed with it. They have been trying to store the water that is retrieved & reuse it but even then, copious amounts of fresh water is needed. Those solutions are toxic.

You really have nothing to do with oilfield or gas drilling at all. You can't be & be this stupid about it.

Lapeer, MI

#1055526 Jan 6, 2014
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>Really? So how about that statement you made about shortening my life?
Really.

Now go ask your mother when she gets out on parole
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#1055528 Jan 6, 2014
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
Ask your mother.
I'm asking you since you made the statement.
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#1055529 Jan 6, 2014
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
Really.
Now go ask your mother when she gets out on parole
I'm asking you since you made the statement.
No Surprize

Largo, FL

#1055531 Jan 6, 2014
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>Hello there. So were you making a threat or a promise when talking about shortening my life?
Meanwhile, Moronic Paranoia: a symptom in which a low score, paranoid, crack pipe liberal, Yeah.. you Gilligan feels as if the world is "out too get" him you dumbass..

You might want to stop throwing stones in your glass trailer idiot...

It's the culture...
new yawk

Buffalo, NY

#1055532 Jan 6, 2014
"The only thing to fear is fear itself"
-FDR

PS See you "threatened" a poster yesterday.
( paraphrase ) "Keep talking and soon "we" will have your ID too".

WTH was that? Silencing speech by threat, intimidation?
Because you didn't like what the poster was saying? Sounds like fear to me.

"WE"? How many of you are hiding under that flouncy skirt, Heidi?
Or running around in that roasted Cabeza, Cur ...
Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
Your fear is showing as well.
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#1055533 Jan 6, 2014
No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>This forum is rife with leftwinger threats of violence you dumbass, beatings, chained confinement, terrorist threatening, starvation and heart stopping terrorist death threats you idiot...
<quoted text>
Post number available upon request.
It's the culture,...
I'm simply asking in what context shiningelectr0n made the statement about shortening my life.

Are you defending his statement?

Since: Mar 11

St. Croix valley

#1055534 Jan 6, 2014
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>They're more concerned about 4 lives in a surprise attack than they are in a coordinated, planned international attack against a foreign country for no reason at all by their own bushie boy.
When it comes to politics, they're willing to trade thousands for less than a handful.
the worst thing is most ofthe grave dancers have to date been more concerned with pointing fingers at their fellow americans than actually getting who did the attack...

that pretty much defines their character right there...

Since: May 11

Chambersburg, PA

#1055535 Jan 6, 2014
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
Ah, yes. You got confused and included a geothermal heating specification in your discussion of hydraulic fracturing.
Have you figured out yet what that geothermal heating system is actually doing?
I clearly stated that pressure in the frac operation was high.

The pressure in the closed Geothermal ground loop was minimal.

The discussion had to do with your buddy comparing the dangers of fracking with the dangers (supposed) of geothermal ground loops. Perhaps you should try to keep up.

You said the closed loops were pressurized to 5000 psi which was wrong.

I know what it does. Evidently you have no clue as you just pressurized the loop to 5000 psi.

Since: Aug 13

Bozeman, MT

#1055536 Jan 6, 2014
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>
Mormonism was born as a cult and while it's become mainstreamed in many parts of the nation, my own for instance, it remains scary in the Southwest US where the fundamentalists hang out__and pesky wherever boys wearing ties and carrying grips knock on the doors of strangers wanting to explain a new version of Jesus Christ.
We know you think conservatives and the Tea Party are scary. But pesky? I thought that was your side's description of Al Qaeda terrorists?

Right now the far left wing cult running the country has already proven itself 'scary' several times.

Just like no one forces anyone to listen to conservative talk radio (which your ilk wants banned) or watch FOX News, no one forces you to answer your door.
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#1055537 Jan 6, 2014
No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>Meanwhile, Moronic Paranoia: a symptom in which a low score, paranoid, crack pipe liberal, Yeah.. you Gilligan feels as if the world is "out too get" him you dumbass..
You might want to stop throwing stones in your glass trailer idiot...
It's the culture...
Are you referring to the statement regarding the shortening of my life by shiningelectr0n?

Since: Mar 11

St. Croix valley

#1055539 Jan 6, 2014
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
Talk is cheap and you are a tightwad.
You are as parasitic as your moniker.
yes talk is cheap. that is all you have. try some facts now and then...but that would require independent thought...obviously above your pay grade.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

NCAA Basketball Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 1 hr ChristineM 243,507
What role do you think humans play in global wa... (Sep '14) Sun Earthling-1 6,277
The Email Address Debacle: Did Hillary Do Somet... Sun GoGoGrandMaHillary 1,653
News Trail Blazers 'like what Tim Frazier brings' at... Sat Fartman 2
News UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) Jul 4 tom wingo 29,828
News Giddens Leads New Mexico Over UNLV, 59-45 (Mar '08) Jul 2 Fartman 24
News Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex ma... (Aug '10) Jun 30 KeS 201,820
More from around the web