Barack Obama, our next President

Barack Obama, our next President

There are 1785809 comments on the Hampton Roads Daily Press story from Nov 5, 2008, titled Barack Obama, our next President. In it, Hampton Roads Daily Press reports that:

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampton Roads Daily Press.

dem

Orlando, FL

#1053625 Jan 4, 2014
Nostrilfuckface is an amateur queer
Waxman

Windsor, CT

#1053626 Jan 4, 2014
dem wrote:
Of course that Jew retard and that geriatric co ck su cker nostril will never leave. Which is good. My dogs need to eat.
Obama east dog.
dem

Orlando, FL

#1053627 Jan 4, 2014
No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>This forum is rife with leftwinger threats of violence and documented evidence of beatings, chained confinement, and heart stopping leftwing terrorist death threats by nuc, dem, lily, and by other leftwing teatard liberals, like you idiot..
Post numbers for leftwing terrorist death threats available upon request..
It's the culture.....
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
Get a job you filthy Jew fk.
dem

Orlando, FL

#1053628 Jan 4, 2014
Suddenly the drooling retarded Jew boi is gonna cry to the topix kkkops.
The hate you heebs too
dem

Orlando, FL

#1053629 Jan 4, 2014
Notice how sensitive the racist Jew gets when you single out his race. But it's okay to be a racist regarding our president.
dem

Orlando, FL

#1053630 Jan 4, 2014
There is another filthy Jew racist that gets offended when I start on her race. Right fetchie?????
dem

Orlando, FL

#1053631 Jan 4, 2014
Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
The Demo-KKK-Rats here hate jews, just like the KKK does.
Didn't Democrats establish the KKK?
You think just your racism towards blacks is okay little racist kkkhunt?
Nostrilis Waxman

Windsor, CT

#1053632 Jan 4, 2014
dem wrote:
Nostrilfuckface is an amateur queer
At least I'm not a Demo-KKK-Rat like you, son.
dem

Orlando, FL

#1053633 Jan 4, 2014
Topix allows you filthy racist tea baggers to use your venom on blacks so I figure they won't mind when I drown a few hair lips.
Whatever

Scottsbluff, NE

#1053634 Jan 4, 2014
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
Of course she's truly stupid.
She loses every argument she starts.
Than whines about it, claiming you cheated. Or just makes bold faced lies to misrepresent what you said.
She got stupid with me, bad mouthing LED Streetlights. She got real quiet after I called the Town Manager of her Town and he said the Town and residents were delighted with both the LED Lighting and the energy savings they will bring.
She's pretended to have never had the conversation ever since!!
It really pissed her off that Scottsbluff calls itself a "PROGRESSIVE" Town!!
That's one link she really wishes she'd never seen!!
What in the world would you and USAsince do with your time if you couldn't express how truly butt hurt you are to each other and soothe ruffled feathers with "there, there, that person is poopy pants". Too cute!

Now on to the topic-

dem states you want to close down this thread. You and dem are having the opposite effect -you are drawing folks here are wondering what is wrong with people such as you two who waste your lives in angry outbursts toward people who could care less.
dem

Orlando, FL

#1053635 Jan 4, 2014
Where'd the senator go?
Mom making him take out the garbage?
dem

Orlando, FL

#1053636 Jan 4, 2014
Nostrilis Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
At least I'm not a Demo-KKK-Rat like you, son.
Don't sell yourself short you racist pussscceee.
You and your tea bag pals have no problem degrading blacks.
No Surprize

Largo, FL

#1053637 Jan 4, 2014
dem wrote:
I'm a pro at chasing off tea bag imbeciles. They soon tire of being my topix beitch and crawl back up their azzholes.
Since Israel is now the capital of homosexuality and tea bagging! You tea baggers are a tiny minority and are particularly disgusting...

It's the culture...
dem

Orlando, FL

#1053638 Jan 4, 2014
It's so funny when Galt and carol demean blacks why isn't this funny?
dem

Orlando, FL

#1053639 Jan 4, 2014
Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
What in the world would you and USAsince do with your time if you couldn't express how truly butt hurt you are to each other and soothe ruffled feathers with "there, there, that person is poopy pants". Too cute!
Now on to the topic-
dem states you want to close down this thread. You and dem are having the opposite effect -you are drawing folks here are wondering what is wrong with people such as you two who waste your lives in angry outbursts toward people who could care less.
You are new to topix but your blatant stupidity is not new.
You may be the stupidest fk posting here other than eman. That is a fact you hillbilly beitch
No Surprize

Largo, FL

#1053640 Jan 4, 2014
dem wrote:
<quoted text>
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
Get a job you filthy Jew fk.
You tea bagger Jews are a tiny minority and are particularly disgusting...... and the last refuge of ugly women...

Leftwing Terrorist Threatening Post Numbers available upon request..

It's the culture...
dem

Orlando, FL

#1053641 Jan 4, 2014
The little tea bag terrorists are trying to hide from their parties name.
The Jews daughter had my nuts on her chin all night.
dem

Orlando, FL

#1053642 Jan 4, 2014
Debate is over here.
Being nice to right wing domestic terrorists will no longer be tolerated.
I'm gonna drag you filthy racist fks down into the muck
Lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#1053643 Jan 4, 2014
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
That's not hard to believe. You have the maturity level of a twelve year old.
I highly doubt that he's young. My guess is late 60's and dumb as a rock and frustrated that he's a loser
No Surprize

Largo, FL

#1053644 Jan 4, 2014
dem wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't sell yourself short you racist pussscceee.
You and your tea bag pals have no problem degrading blacks.
Cheese thieve tea bagger dem pimping, always selling out the black man, ghetto dem's jewbagger ass always profiteering in racism and hate...

It's the culture...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

NCAA Basketball Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 24 min Build the wall 346,450
News UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 13 hr Chosen Traveler 36,123
News Racers' Stark opting for NBA opportunity Jun 20 Opting phartse 2
What role do you think humans play in global wa... (Sep '14) Jun 10 hojo 12,419
News Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex ma... (Aug '10) Jun 5 Public Accommodation 201,480
do you need a loan (Sep '13) May 30 zan 5
News Carlisle's Fitzgerald signs to play at Norfolk ... May '18 Go phartse 4