Barack Obama, our next President

Barack Obama, our next President

There are 1395172 comments on the Hampton Roads Daily Press story from Nov 5, 2008, titled Barack Obama, our next President. In it, Hampton Roads Daily Press reports that:

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampton Roads Daily Press.

“Peace on Earth”

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#1052762 Jan 3, 2014
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
those who file bankruptcy are not functional members of society and are irrelevant to the discussion...
Wish that were true but many of those who are not purchasing health insurance are relying on bankruptcy laws to protect their assets should they find themselves faced with insurmountable doctor/hospital bills or unable to work due to an illness. If they want to be irresponsible, they should have to live with the consequences.
forks_make_us_fa t

Norman, OK

#1052763 Jan 3, 2014
JUST WHAT unemployed people need...

$40 dollar light bulbs.......

'The light bulb ban provides a useful window into the mindset of liberals: the debate has nothing to do with which bulb is better, but rather who gets to decide'

"Here’s how they see the issue: energy-saving bulbs are better, therefore the others should be illegal. The pattern repeats itself in nearly every other realm: they determine the best policy, then impose it in a top down manner with no regard for states, localities, or individuals. Arguing with them about choice is futile because they cannot fathom the idea that the debate has nothing to do with which bulb is better, but rather who gets to decide."

http://no-pasaran.blogspot.com/2014/01/the-li...
dem

United States

#1052764 Jan 3, 2014
Carol did u ever see the episode of Green Acres when the put lipstick on Arnold the pig.
Realtime

Cape Canaveral, FL

#1052766 Jan 3, 2014
LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
You mean all those well-educated lawyers who want to look like attractive women?
LMAO__Elizabeth Hasselbeck designed socks. You must be talking about Geraldo Rivera.
dem

United States

#1052768 Jan 3, 2014
Anybody see that wh ore ke$ha on WGN the other night?
dem

United States

#1052769 Jan 3, 2014
She's a former fatty that lost some weight and now dresses like a tramp?
forks_make_us_fa t

Norman, OK

#1052771 Jan 3, 2014
Some random poster...

'Florescent bulbs are not designed for many on/off cycles. Do you remember the day when it was cheaper to leave the lights on and pay for the electricity than it was to replace the bulbs? Additionally, the "optimum" position for the CFLs is base down, run it any other way and you heat up the innards of bulb's "ballast" and shorten the life.'

musterion

I wonder what science says about running bulbs base down?
Peppy

United States

#1052772 Jan 3, 2014
LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
You only tease the ones you love. So that must mean I love Homer...in spite of myself.
As far as narcissistic trolls go, Homer is one of the very best. And, I mean that in a good christian way.
dem

United States

#1052773 Jan 3, 2014
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Proves that you are lost on that subject.
He's supposed to be studying state revenue or I'll kill him. Lol
dem

United States

#1052775 Jan 3, 2014
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>LMAO__Elizabeth Hasselbeck designed socks. You must be talking about Geraldo Rivera.
She did come in ninth place on Survivor.
dem

United States

#1052778 Jan 3, 2014
demoron wrote:
<quoted text>ma'amObamaworshippingf ckfaceforsure say what? LOL
My pal flack wants all my posts erased.
Thanks for saving them, minion fkstick.
dem

United States

#1052781 Jan 3, 2014
Anyway...Ke$ha was selling her T/A like a right winger in a men's room.

“Peace on Earth”

Location hidden

#1052783 Jan 3, 2014
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
He was talking about your interpretation, Doodette.
Cracker according to merriam-webster.com :

Something that makes a cracking or snapping noise: as
a : firecracker
b : the snapping end of a whiplash
c : a paper holder for a party favor that pops when the ends are pulled sharply

The Tea Party is comprised of Whip-Snappers:

whip-crack·er [hwip-krak-er, wip-]
noun
a person who cracks a whip.
a person who exerts authority, especially excessively or ostentatiously.

http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/whip-c...
No Surprize

Largo, FL

#1052784 Jan 3, 2014
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
Wish that were true but many of those who are not purchasing health insurance are relying on bankruptcy laws to protect their assets should they find themselves faced with insurmountable doctor/hospital bills or unable to work due to an illness. If they want to be irresponsible, they should have to live with the consequences.
Are you responsible for the vile, disparaging posts from those who you agree with politically like dem?

Of course you're not, but we know you enjoy dem's vulgar and hate filled Jewish behavior. You might want to stop den tea bagging and you could stop throwing stones in your glass trailer...

It's the culture...
dem

United States

#1052786 Jan 3, 2014
This beitch was rolling around the floor thrusting her kitty at the camera.

“Peace on Earth”

Location hidden

#1052787 Jan 3, 2014
Ray Donovan wrote:
<quoted text>
There are multiple explanations of the origin and definition of "cracker," yet you chose to post this just moments ago: Crackers: "The word is thought to have either derived from the sound of a whip being cracked by slave owners" .
Of course you didn't "make up the origin of the word," you just picked the definition you felt was the best insult.
I picked the one best befitting Tea Baggers. If the shoe fits......
RUSH10ME

Tappahannock, VA

#1052789 Jan 3, 2014
dem wrote:
<quoted text>
Suddenly a lawyer is somehow a coveted bastion of education?
I could teach a chimp to pass the bar.
The only thing you ever passed in your entire life you swallowed first.
dem

United States

#1052790 Jan 3, 2014
demoron wrote:
<quoted text>terroristObamaworshipp ingfckfaceforsure say what? LOL
Just noticed it was you Eman... from San Fran.

“Peace on Earth”

Location hidden

#1052792 Jan 3, 2014
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
If an out-of-control freight train is bearing down on a group of hapless school kids, the responsible thing to do would be to try either stopping the train or removing the children.
You are irresponsibly calling for everyone to simply watch and see what damage the train might do.
Fool.
Well, when you put it that way, seems like I just recommended following the example set by Republicans under the Bush administration. What was I thinking!!!
forks_make_us_fa t

Norman, OK

#1052793 Jan 3, 2014
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Proves that you are lost on that subject.
You don't see any irony in the fact that we have 50 million people in this country who need help eating...?

How many bags of groceries would 400 bucks buy RealTime?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

NCAA Basketball Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What role do you think humans play in global wa... (Sep '14) 1 hr Patriot AKA Bozo 9,861
News Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 1 hr Truth is might 311,341
News Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex ma... (Aug '10) 7 hr Barbi A 201,865
News UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 14 hr Trojan 32,289
News Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 16 hr ChristineM 255,511
News What they're saying about Bulls draft pick Bobb... (Jun '15) Jun 20 Tretre 6
I got my loan from [email protected] (Jun '13) Jun 6 James Harry 41
More from around the web