Barack Obama, our next President

Barack Obama, our next President

There are 1657668 comments on the Hampton Roads Daily Press story from Nov 5, 2008, titled Barack Obama, our next President. In it, Hampton Roads Daily Press reports that:

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampton Roads Daily Press.

Since: Feb 08

Spokane, WA

#1053376 Jan 3, 2014
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Benghazi is a phony sandal.
"real dumb" I would guess the families of the 4 American's killed by your brethren, the tallyban, would disagree with you. As hilarious said, they are dead, it's over, for get about it. Or maybe wish the boy president would live up to his promise to bring the killers to justice. To date nothing. The killers are still killing, your kind of folks.
Peace
KMA
Happy New Year
dem

Chicago, IL

#1053377 Jan 3, 2014
ptbw forever wrote:
<quoted text>
Once I get elected to the senate I will give a special shout out to dumbasses like you so you can spend some of your pathetic life eating crow and shitting your pants with fear afterward.
oh im sorry, congressman. but one man to a stall here in the airport
dem

Chicago, IL

#1053378 Jan 3, 2014
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
That's not hard to believe. You have the maturity level of a twelve year old.
i realize im far too crude for a santa barbra girl but that moron just typed he was running for office and i spit a hocker on my keyboard(i have the flu) did you see that?

Spokane, WA

#1053379 Jan 3, 2014
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text> So, her husband makes over 60K & he can't afford adding his family to his employer based insurance???
"real dumb"
You know everything don't you. You know that her husband is still around to pick up the tab. As honest and straight forward as you must have proof to back up another of your lies and suppositions.
Peace
KMA
Happy New Year
dem

Chicago, IL

#1053380 Jan 3, 2014
can i call still call you a rural retard senator fktard>
No Surprize

Largo, FL

#1053381 Jan 3, 2014
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
dem the maturity of an 8 year old, documented death threats, teabagger dem terrorist threatening with post numbers.....

It's the culture...
Patriot

Loveland, CO

#1053384 Jan 3, 2014
ALL Bluefin Tuna Caught In California Are Radioactive:

http://www.naturalcuresnotmedicine.com/2013/1...

I do believe the "lead covering" in vs 7 has been removed & the "shrine" has been built -

http://biblehub.com/hcsb/zechariah/5.htm
http://www.helpfreetheearth.com/news198_UN.ht...
ptbw forever

United States

#1053385 Jan 3, 2014
dem wrote:
<quoted text>
quite fond of troglodyte huh ma'am?
you are definitely old and definitely a woman hater. that term is old as dirt. used by military phaggots to demean women.
Actually it is most commonly used by old liberal farts on youtube against anyone who disagrees with them.

I use the word because I am old fashioned, despite my age.
new yawk

Buffalo, NY

#1053386 Jan 3, 2014
dem wrote:
Oh I'm sorry those rules got me again.
I'm a tad crude to the guido broad that plays our sex lives out on topix as if I were desperate enough for that.
Really? You're not crude. You're an abomination.

So, why do you keep bringing up my anatomy, you a$$?

Leave me and any reference to my anatomy out of your sick, perverted, profane filthy fantasies.

You delusional drunken goofy bastard!
dem wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you jabbing your tw at with a broom or something.
Weak ... But predictable when your ego is bruised.

But ... Since you started this - I'll Lead - Jab This:

How 'bout I jab that broomstick in your cajones so hard that they get lodged in your nostrils?

That's why you're always leading from
Behind ...
Chasing some peeve that you got stuck up your craw.

And you always manage to shove it there.

You're an Anal Amateur when Challenged ...

So go Jab It with Cram It ...
ptbw forever

United States

#1053387 Jan 3, 2014
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
You have the cognitive ability of a 12 year old.
Whatever

Scottsbluff, NE

#1053388 Jan 3, 2014
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
You are such an idiot. I have a life. I do not spend my entire day here on Topix as you do. I will ALWAYS be "running" in and out. That's what I do. You will just have to learn to be patient in waiting for an answer to your idiotic posts.

So do you have a source for this claim-
cite where Obamacare pays for people unable to work. I asked you respectfully and yet you act immature that someone should question your statements.

Is this like the claim Obamacare forbids someone from claiming medical bankruptcy that you had to back away from. You do make some wild claims then disappear when asked frequently.
Billy Hwang

La Mesa, CA

#1053389 Jan 3, 2014
Why are you people so rude to each other?
No Surprize

Largo, FL

#1053390 Jan 3, 2014
Lily boca raton fl wrote:
Has anyone seen the Wolf of Wallstreet?
506 "F" Bombs in a 3 hour movie,,, The movie Wolf of Wallstreet is trash...

It's the culture...
Whatever

Scottsbluff, NE

#1053391 Jan 3, 2014
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't need to clarify anything. Go back and read Kvetch's post. YOU have a reading comprehension problem.
You made a fallacious argument in a wild attempt to disprove something another poster said.
I showed you how that just because a patient has a right to be non-compliant does not mean there is no consequences to it. I used the example of how doctors can dismiss a patient for non-compliance and how your argument lacked merit.

The problem was your failure to realize that the topic was your comment and how it failed to disprove what was stated.

Spokane, WA

#1053392 Jan 3, 2014
dem wrote:
<quoted text>
Was that your daughter?
I gave her a twenty.
Wanna play dirty you old jagoff?
"dem"
Just responding to your filth. The only way you can get a piece is to over pay. I can and will make statements referring to some of the scum who post on this thread but I never bring their families into the discussion. I am different from you, I am straight forward and I call a spade a spade, a liar a liar, and a phoney a phoney. You are all 3, you are a spade and a lair and phoney, and a hypocrite, and a bigot and a racists. Enjoy your sick life.
Peace
KMA
Happy New Year
Whatever

Scottsbluff, NE

#1053393 Jan 3, 2014
Billy Hwang wrote:
Why are you people so rude to each other?
1. angry people?
2. kids on spring break?
3. bored people?
4. emotionally stunted people?

Who knows?

Why people think dissing one another is fun for hours is an odd occupation.

Spokane, WA

#1053394 Jan 3, 2014
dem wrote:
Don't run off Ed.
This is part where I beat you down with the lowest part of your miserable life.
"dim"
You will get a hard on before you run me off. That will be never.
Peace
KMA
Happy New Year
ptbw forever

United States

#1053395 Jan 3, 2014
dem wrote:
<quoted text>
i realize im far too crude for a santa barbra girl but that moron just typed he was running for office and i spit a hocker on my keyboard(i have the flu) did you see that?
I am not even old enough to be a Senator yet, moron.
Barney Fwank

Westminster, CA

#1053396 Jan 3, 2014
dem wrote:
can i call still call you a rural retard senator fktard>
They still allow you on here? You still giving your Mom BLUMPKINS? I can see that old bag now, sitting on the toilet, wearing her bush/ Cheney 2004 ballcap while your going to town on her...

Uhhh uhhh, splash, oh son, you're so good..
zzz

United States

#1053397 Jan 3, 2014
dem wrote:
<quoted text>
No wonder you're sick living in Chicago probably depressed too!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

NCAA Basketball Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 1 hr ThomasA 322,183
News UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 2 hr Trojan 35,093
What role do you think humans play in global wa... (Sep '14) 4 hr Into The Night 11,907
News Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex ma... (Aug '10) Nov 26 Okboy 201,885
How to Recover Deleted or lost Contacts from Sa... (Dec '14) Sep '17 Alice Meng 13
News Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) Sep '17 The pope 258,482
Conn's Appliances (Nov '07) Sep '17 Love 292
More from around the web