Barack Obama, our next President

Barack Obama, our next President

There are 1744812 comments on the Hampton Roads Daily Press story from Nov 5, 2008, titled Barack Obama, our next President. In it, Hampton Roads Daily Press reports that:

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampton Roads Daily Press.

Whatever

Scottsbluff, NE

#1053069 Jan 3, 2014
Nostrilis Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
Nuculur Mental Case is a very sick individual. It usually doesn't know the limits of an acceptable mental state. Many of the libatrds here lack a stable mentality which should not be surprising as Democrats/liberals voluntarily acknowledge they have a less stable mental state than the rest of us.
"Fifty-eight percent of Republicans report having excellent mental health, compared to 43% of independents and 38% of Democrats."
http://www.gallup.com/poll/102943/republicans...
One of them that uses "Dem" as a sock is another example. Nuff said...
Dems self reported this? Interesting

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

#1053071 Jan 3, 2014
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Green refers to reduced, minimal, or no harm to the environment.
It is not an absolute.
Try to keep up.
cool, then my 39mpg corolla is green.:-)

my 12mpg jeep, not so much.

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

#1053072 Jan 3, 2014
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
Eman has been playing nice.
No name calling.
You're inviting his retaliation.
Try playing nice.
Chill.
I see you want to up the challenge. I'm game. I'll start calling out my fellow conservatives on the name calling.:-)
Nostrilis Waxman

Windsor, CT

#1053073 Jan 3, 2014
Ray Donovan wrote:
<quoted text>
Everything about this administration is based on lies and deceit.
They also know that 80% of their voters are halfwits with their hands out.
It's not "the rich" who keep poor people poor, it's the democrats whose survival as a party depends on dependents.
Exactly.

In addition to being a dishonest thug, Obama is utterly incompetent.

If you look at his inability to deal with international affairs and his parties misguided policies that are facilitating the decline of our future generations prosperity & morality, one can only conclude the Jive-Ass Punk Obama needs to lie to get his way.

The Germans paid dearly for being naÔve when they had a thug and while we have a punk that is not as powerful, our kids will end up paying for the old thugs (Democrats) greed and ignorance.

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

#1053075 Jan 3, 2014
dem wrote:
<quoted text>
I hope that's sarcasm coming from you, lady.
I see that little pause did you some good. I like the kinder, gentler dem.
Nostrilis Waxman

Windsor, CT

#1053076 Jan 3, 2014
dem wrote:
<quoted text>
Nostrilfuckface for sure
Sorry Mental Case, not me.

Would you like top play again?

Waxman posts as Waxman. You on the other hand are a hypocrite sock mental case.

Don't you have some traffic you can go play in?

Since: Feb 08

Spokane, WA

#1053078 Jan 3, 2014
RealDave wrote:
<quote Those folks are not going to change, they are going to do what they d text>
Sadam used Chemical weapons over a decade before Bush chose to invade. Bush Sr already took care of the Kuwait invasion. The ground wars stopped after Desert Storm.
Sadam had no nuclear weapon program & no viable WMDs. But he did have oil.
You people defending Bush's invasion of Iraq is comical.
"real dumb"
And you are pissed because saddam, your hero, is no longer in power. You have no problem with the fact that saddam murdered 1000's, many of them women and children. Bush was right to okay the getting rid of the murderer but after the demise of saddam and the destruction of his army the US should have left. Those people are going to continue the one thing they do well, kill, their own, Christians, Jews. The US is not going to change what has been going on 100's of years. To the boy presidents credit he is trying ti get US troops out.
Peace
KMA
Happy New Year
Nostrilis Waxman

Windsor, CT

#1053081 Jan 3, 2014
dem wrote:
Benghazi has been around the block more times than gunners wife
The vodka swill lily hates Gunner.

Gunner hasn't been here for years.

lily, on the other hand is demented and still thinks Gunner is here.

Go take another swig & toke, lily.
Nostrilis Waxman

Windsor, CT

#1053083 Jan 3, 2014
dem wrote:
<quoted text>
You are days from death you dried up old beitch.
You might be two years younger than Jesus.
Zzzzzzzzz....

You are boring lily.
Whatever

Scottsbluff, NE

#1053084 Jan 3, 2014
You might be a climate denier if....

You get your ship trapped in ice that you denied was there.

Since: Dec 13

Location hidden

#1053087 Jan 3, 2014
i hope we finally get a good president but highly doubtful.God bless America and we the people!
Whatever

Scottsbluff, NE

#1053088 Jan 3, 2014
MSNBC being 'Rude and Crude' results directly from its now commonly vicious progressivism.

Seems to do that.
No Surprize

Largo, FL

#1053090 Jan 3, 2014
Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
YOU have NO proof he LIED fool-so you assume because you would LIE about such things others would too? That makes YOU a puke.
If USAsince doesn't need your help then why are you always trying? USAsince hasn't proved anything. She makes wild claims then runs when asked to source her claims.
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
Tell us again about your make believe dead daughter, Ed.
We could use the laugh!!
Post Number available upon request...
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
"nutsucker"
You are a sicksonofabitch. I mourn the loss of my daughter, her daughters mourn the loss, it hurts them. You do not giveafuck about others you just like to slur and demean.
One more thing you are lying about I have never directed obscene comments at "silly". I have called her out when she lied. I have called her a hypocrite and a bigot for some of her stances. She offered he condolences about my daughters death. If "silly" has an ounce of decency she will point out that you are a liar.
Peace
It's the culture..
No Surprize

Largo, FL

#1053092 Jan 3, 2014
EasyEd wrote: nutsucker"
You are a sicksonofabitch. I mourn the loss of my daughter, her daughters mourn the loss, it hurts them. You do not giveafuck about others you just like to slur and demean.
One more thing you are lying about I have never directed obscene comments at "silly". I have called her out when she lied. I have called her a hypocrite and a bigot for some of her stances. She offered he condolences about my daughters death. If "silly" has an ounce of decency she will point out that you are a liar.
Peace

Sorry about the name paste,
Whatever

Scottsbluff, NE

#1053093 Jan 3, 2014
Itís now 2014. Has Obama finally decided on the Keystone pipeline yet? Asking for a friend.

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

#1053094 Jan 3, 2014
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Not everyone is like you & crams anything down their throat & doesn't care if you are overweight.
Many people care what they eat & avoid consuming unhealthy or high calorie foods.
I'm betting that when you stop by that vending machine & see see a 400 calorie option & a $150 calorie option that both sound good, you will choose that 150 calorie option.
You know it.
we are talking about junk food, Dave. Vending machines. I don't need a label to tell me chips are bad for me.
ptbw forever

United States

#1053095 Jan 3, 2014
dem wrote:
<quoted text>
Senior citizen humor?
Bet you slay em the Shady Home for old azzholes.
I am the youngest person in the thread, moron.

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

#1053096 Jan 3, 2014
Everyone, have a great weekend...you too dem. Citlers got on hell of an agent!
Nostrilis Waxman

Windsor, CT

#1053097 Jan 3, 2014
dem wrote:
<quoted text>
Gunner is fkn coward.
Kinda like you changing your name every three minutes.
But gunner is worse than you. Far bigger puss.
At least you and carol stuck around for your beat downs after Obama deaux.
If Gunner was such a coward, why are you the one posting with a VPN as a sock, lowlife?
No Surprize

Largo, FL

#1053098 Jan 3, 2014
dem wrote:
<quoted text>
Or you could be such a stupid tea bagger that you confuse climate change with global warming and even after being taught you still deny ........the facts be damned........
dem breastfeeding on stupid Tea Bagging whatever you ignorant idiot dumbass..

It's the culture...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

NCAA Basketball Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 2 hr June VanDerMark 336,709
News UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 13 hr Chosen Traveler 35,800
News Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) Apr 14 Into The Night 258,515
News Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex ma... (Aug '10) Mar 28 Lonnie Peters 201,480
What role do you think humans play in global wa... (Sep '14) Mar 24 Wisdom of Ages 12,331
News Purdue and IU? On Valentine's day? Not anymore (Feb '07) Mar '18 Painter Phartse 73
News Walker IV hits 5 3s, scores 19, Miami beats Not... Feb '18 ScoresPhartse 2