Barack Obama, our next President

Barack Obama, our next President

There are 1432747 comments on the Hampton Roads Daily Press story from Nov 5, 2008, titled Barack Obama, our next President. In it, Hampton Roads Daily Press reports that:

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampton Roads Daily Press.

DNC gives Blumpkin

Los Angeles, CA

#1051417 Jan 1, 2014
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
Ever hear of Clean Air Asia? They are doing their part. We need to do ours.
Republican Mantra: "Take from them, not from me."
Keep spouting, you're cracking me up
DNC gives Blumpkin

Los Angeles, CA

#1051418 Jan 1, 2014
Clean air Asia? I'm laughing so hard I almost sht out your brains
Nostrilis Waxman

Windsor, CT

#1051419 Jan 1, 2014
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
But the fields are ringed by factories and irrigated with water tainted by industrial waste. Levels of toxic heavy metals in the wastewater here are among the highest in China, and residents fear the soil is similarly contaminated.

----------

Cars or coal? Scientists split over main culprit of Beijing's air pollution

South China Morning Post &#8206;- 1 hour ago

As China enters 2014 reeling from one of the worst polluted winters in recent years, experts from two major research institutes have openly ...
Nostrilis Waxman

Windsor, CT

#1051420 Jan 1, 2014
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
Just Google china air pollution, idiot:

China Says 8 Million Acres Of Farmland Now Too Polluted For Food

ThinkProgress&#8206; - 1 day ago
No Surprize

Largo, FL

#1051421 Jan 1, 2014
DNC gives Blumpkin wrote:
<quoted text>
This is beautiful it brings an acid tear to my eye.
Meanwhile the godmother of global warming, ALice Gore, flys corporate jets everywhere, Libs provide such great entertainment on here
At least Bush's Ranch is greener then Al Gore's Mansion. The Pasminco Zinc Mine, is situated on Gore's plantation...

Al Gore, the most hated man in Tennessee, The "Pasminco Zinc Mine" owned by the Gore family and is situated in the middle of Al Gore's plantation...- Al Gore... forever polluting the Caney Fork river in Tennessee, a major drinking water tributary and polluting the Cumberland River in Kentucky... AL Gore's Zinc Mine pollution spreads in 2 states...

It's the culture...
Nostrilis Waxman

Windsor, CT

#1051422 Jan 1, 2014
DNC gives Blumpkin wrote:
<quoted text>
Keep spouting, you're cracking me up
Unbelievable, isn't it? I didn't realize these liberals could be so stupid, but I guess one only needs to read their posts to be reminded such morons as DumbSince1680 and the rest of the libtards here actually exist. Defective Units, for sure.
Borat Ovomit

Los Angeles, CA

#1051423 Jan 1, 2014
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank you for the New Years humor, I can't stop laughing at your jibberish, but really, thanks for the laughs

“Peace on Earth”

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#1051424 Jan 1, 2014
Nostrilis Waxman wrote:
The first lie from the White House this year.
Happy New Year!
"White House denies administration had goal of enrolling 7 million in ObamaCare"
No Hope!
No Change!
Nope. Just a case of Fox making up their own news again.

FACT: The CBO has set a goal of 7 million enrolled in the first year of enrollment....not by March, 2014.
Nostrilis Waxman

Windsor, CT

#1051425 Jan 1, 2014
Anyone want to wager about the number of lies that come out this week from the Obama Bin Lyin' White House?

I say we will get three.
Borat Ovomit

Los Angeles, CA

#1051426 Jan 1, 2014
You gotta love progressive retards, going backwards for over 200 years
No Surprize

Largo, FL

#1051427 Jan 1, 2014
Borat Ovomit wrote:
You gotta love progressive retards, going backwards for over 200 years
Although Al Gore frequently hammers George W. Bush about Houston's air pollution being the worst in the nation, Gore neglects to mention that in a recent study the Environmental Protection Agency found Tennessee's water pollution to be the second-worst in the nation. And Gore especially avoids mentioning that he is directly responsible for some of that water pollution.

Aerial of Al Gore's family Zinc mine.

http://www.informationliberation.com/...

It's the culture....
Nostrilis Waxman

Windsor, CT

#1051428 Jan 1, 2014
No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>Although Al Gore frequently hammers George W. Bush about Houston's air pollution being the worst in the nation, Gore neglects to mention that in a recent study the Environmental Protection Agency found Tennessee's water pollution to be the second-worst in the nation. And Gore especially avoids mentioning that he is directly responsible for some of that water pollution.
Aerial of Al Gore's family Zinc mine.
http://www.informationliberation.com/...
It's the culture....
Very revealing article. It says this:

Gore's environmental depredations began in 1973 after he bought a farm near Carthage, Tenn., loaded with zinc from his father, Albert Gore Sr., who had acquired it from Armand Hammer, an oil tycoon, art forger, stock swindler and longtime friend of several Soviet dictators. Gore Sr. had been on Hammer's payroll from 1950 to 1970 while the elder Gore was also a senator from Tennessee. After his defeat in 1970, he became senior vice president of Hammer's Occidental Petroleum Co., and headed its subsidiary, Island Creek Coal Co.

Amazing!

Liberals are hypocrites and their followers like the ones here are so ignorant.
Nostrilis Waxman

Windsor, CT

#1051429 Jan 1, 2014
Hey Libtardulants!

Is Al "Jazeera" Gore greedy capitalist?
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#1051430 Jan 1, 2014
http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2014/01/01/federal...

A federal judge in Orlando, Florida ruled Tuesday that the state’s law requiring drug tests from all applicants for public assistance is unconstitutional. According to the New York Times, Judge Mary S. Scriven found that the law — Tea Party Gov. Rick Scott (R)’s signature piece of legislation — violates the U.S. Constitution’s protections against unreasonable searches and seizures.
Nostrilis Waxman

Windsor, CT

#1051431 Jan 1, 2014
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
Nope. Just a case of Fox making up their own news again.
FACT: The CBO has set a goal of 7 million enrolled in the first year of enrollment....not by March, 2014.
Hi Dummy!

BEIJING (AP)— A hospital in southwest China has opened a clinic for patients who are suffering symptoms related to smog, a doctor said Wednesday

Why did you drop out of High School?
Nostrilis Waxman

Windsor, CT

#1051432 Jan 1, 2014
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
BEIJING (AP)— A hospital in southwest China has opened a clinic for patients who are suffering symptoms related to smog, a doctor said Wednesday

Shanghai's Smog Becomes Living Hazard In One Of Worst Bouts Of Air Pollution (PHOTOS)

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/12/06/shan...

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#1051433 Jan 1, 2014
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL. Your post came across just as I was wondering to myself whether or not anyone was really reading whatever he was posting. I doubt even one of his co-horts would waste their time perusing it.
That same dumb SOB whines whenever anyone on the left posts long winded articles.

Yet he willl waste 3 or 4 messages, filling them with long winded bull.

Apparently he's ashamed to post the link, as that will expose the wack-a-do sources.
Nostrilis Waxman

Windsor, CT

#1051434 Jan 1, 2014
Whatever happened to all those terrible things when Obama went into Chicken Little mode about the Sequester cuts?

"Criminals will be set free"

blah, blah, blah

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#1051435 Jan 1, 2014
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
We exported our 'dirty' jobs, to meet our own environmental standards.

China took them, and is paying a heavy price.

They have little oil or ng, and import coal like mad.

they are waking up to the pollution problem, but it will take them years to clean up all the coal plants, filthy industries, etc.

But Chinese pollution clouds cross the Pacific and end up on the West Coast of America, polluting America as well.

Coal should be outlawed globally, but it won't be.
No Surprize

Largo, FL

#1051436 Jan 1, 2014
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
That same dumb SOB whines whenever anyone on the left posts long winded articles.
Yet he willl waste 3 or 4 messages, filling them with long winded bull.
Apparently he's ashamed to post the link, as that will expose the wack-a-do sources.
knock... knock..

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

NCAA Basketball Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 1 hr New Age Spiritual... 257,130
News UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 1 hr Trojan 32,403
News Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 3 hr zef 311,882
What role do you think humans play in global wa... (Sep '14) 3 hr IB DaMann 10,102
News Western Michigan heads to Illinois as a favorite Sep 18 Go Blue Forever 1
News Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex ma... (Aug '10) Sep 10 yess 201,881
News UCLA Basketball: Grad Transfer Octeus to Bruins (Jun '14) Aug 31 Trojan 2
More from around the web